All Comments on 'Be Careful Who You Call Prey Ch. 04'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Another great story

Nice ending to a great story. The follow up was even better than the initial chapter.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Don't mess with a Dominate

and her Submissive. Mainly because the most dangerous of the two is the submissive.

The always underestimate the quiet sluts

sviveritosviveritoalmost 10 years ago
awesome ... I'm getting scared

Every story I've read of yours is great ... exotic thoughtful characters with believable personalities in strange or unbelievable situations. I find myself wanting to meet these characters as real people and find a way to befriend them.

The scary part is some of this characters seem more real to me then people I know in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just awful

When Cassidy released Cecelia, Cecelia didn't need her hands. She simply threw her elbow into Cassidy's throat totally incapacitating her. As she lay on the floor gasping for air, Cecelia tied her up. Getting dressed she went into the other room and called the Police. The end to this utter stupidity. No stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5303 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES