Beach Guy (before and after dinner)

Story Info
One of my earlier beach encounters in Brighton.
801 words
4.04
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

I like wandering at Brighton Beach late in the day after my grad classes. You never know what will happen next...

I saw him at the beach. He was running along the coastline. He saw me. As he passed by we made eye contact. I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

After about a half mile or so he turned around and ran back my way and stopped.

He stood in front of me and said, "I want to have a bit of a swim, do you mind watching my stuff so they don't get stolen?".

"Sure," I said.

He went for a little swim, came back, and we had a chat.

"Are you from around here or just visiting?" he inquired.

I said, "I will be here for a bit of a while."

After chatting a bit and some laughs, he asked, "would you like to hang out with me in my hotel?" He was just there for business and was from the northern part of England. He will only be there until tomorrow.

We arrived at his hotel room. We started by watching some TV. He prepared tea so we could have some. While watching the telly, we talked a bit more. We were sitting on each end of the couch.

After a while, he moved closer, then he pulled me until I got to sit on his lap. His cock was rock hard and feeling it against my cunt made me wet and very horny.

We kissed. He squeezed my breasts. I moaned. We kissed some more. He took off my top and got my breasts out of my bra. I straddled him. He sucked on my nipples. I tilted my head back and moaned. I rubbed my cunt over his hard cock.

I told him, "I can't wait to get all our clothes off."

He pushed me down on the couch and took off my jeans and knickers.

He ate me. I had my eyes shut while he pleasured me. He kept sucking my clit and inserting his tongue and fingers in my cunt until I orgasmed.

He took his pants and briefs off. I let him sit down so I could suck his cock. I sucked on his cock for a bit and he told me to ride him. I did.

He was big and very hard so I was panting and moaning while my cunt slid up and down on his cock.

He told me, "ride me faster!" I did and I orgasmed from so much pleasure.

He led me to the bed. He went on top of me and started pounding me hard. I was scratching his back from the intensity of feeling his big and very hard cock ramming my cunt. I came again.

He rolled me on my tummy, bent me on all fours and fucked the sense out of me. I was gasping for air and panting and moaning with his vigorous pounding. He orgasmed after I did.

We cuddled a bit on the bed while watching TV. Then he invited me to have dinner so we dressed and went out. We had a good dinner and lots of wine so we were both a bit drunk when we got back to his room.

We could not peel each other's clothes off fast enough. The idea of having sex again with this guy was a huge turn on for me. There was hard kissing when we were taking each other's clothes off and I kept imagining how his hard and big cock felt. I was very wet when my panties came off for the second time in that room. He pushed me down to a kneeling position so he can mouth fuck me. I played with my very wet and slippery cunt while he mouth-fucked me.

Then he made me lie by the edge of the bed, spread my legs and he fucked me with my legs over his shoulders. He was intense with his pounding and I tried not to be noisy.

I could feel his big and hard cock sliding in and out of me. It was also making a lot of squishy noise from the pounding and the slurping noise my juices were making.

I begged for more and he pounded me faster and harder until I came. He made me go over to the couch so I could sit on him again and ride him. I fucked him as best as I could and he had his head back and eyes shut. I was wild and drunk with the pleasure of fucking him. We both orgasmed wildly and noisily.

We cuddled on the couch, fell asleep a bit and I kissed him when I woke up so I could say goodbye and then I left.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers