Beach Lessons

Story Info
We say goodbye to our vacation boy-toy.
2.6k words
3.9
21k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChiDom
ChiDom
79 Followers

Many thanks to MissJenny54 for editing this story, and to unholyintentions for encouraging me to write it.

****

We are nearing the end of our annual fall trip. You jokingly call the place we always stay our "fuck cabin" because, well, that's what we do here. Role plays, trying a new toy, or straight-up fucking for a week, this annual trip usually gives us some great sex stories. This past year has been no exception.

We relish the freedoms offered by an off-season tourist town hours away from our home. Our first night here, I dressed you like a slut, your dress hugging your curves, showing off your ass and barely containing your DDs. Fate guided us to a bar short of patrons but long on hot young bartenders. We chatted with one for hours until we finally brought him back to our place. We were surprised a guy in his early 30s wanted to play with an older couple (me, in my early 50s, and you mid-40s). Like most people who meet my babygirl, he can't resist you.

That night we had our first MFM threesome together and kept having them throughout the week. He was a gentle, respectful, but inexperienced lover. He made up for it with enthusiasm, incredible stamina, and an astonishingly large dick. We referred to him as 'Good Boy' because he did what he was told and was good at it.

Good Boy's lack of roughness was where I came in. If there is one thing your Daddy can do, it is using you exactly how you need it. So, when you needed a little push, maybe a hand around your throat, a spank on your ass, or a nice skull fuck, I was there to provide that. Together, Good Boy and I managed to have one or two cocks in your holes most every night at the cabin, leaving you used and senseless each morning.

This brings us to today, our final day here in town. As we pack, a little foggy from the accumulated lack of sleep, you mention it would be nice to see if Good Boy wanted to meet on our way out of town for lunch or something. I agree, thinking little of it until you reappeared wearing an impossibly small bikini, the one we save for the off-season tourist town hours away from our home.

"He suggested we eat at the lake," you beam, looking up from your phone, so proud your plan is coming together.

"Ah, I see," I say with a laugh. "Aren't you afraid you will be cold?" I ask, gesturing to your slutty swimsuit.

"Nah, I have this," you say as you slip on your thin, see-through beach cover.

We head to the beach. The cold, abandoned (did I mention cold?) beach. Good Boy was already there with a packed lunch. My God, this guy actually thinks we are here to eat! He did until you stepped out of the car, your cover flowing in the breeze and your tits as impressive as ever, exposed and already hard in the chilly air. As we walk towards his picnic table, I can't decide what I want to look at more: your sexy body and the anticipation on your face or his realization he will get to fuck you one more time.

"All you are thinking about right now is that big cock, aren't you, babygirl?"

"Yeah, Daddy. Fuck; I am," you say in a breathy whisper.

"You are soaked through your fucking bikini already, haven't you babygirl?"

Feeling your pussy area, your answer is lost in your moan. "God, I fucking love it when you are a whore, babygirl."

We arrive at the table to a staring Good Boy, his mouth agape and his hand unconsciously on his bulge. He stammers a greeting and awkwardly presents us with the lunch he brought us.

"That is so sweet, thank you," you purr. "Maybe we can eat somewhere, um, more private?"

"Maybe the showers?" I unhelpfully suggest.

"I-I think those are l-locked for the season," he stammers, his mind racing. "Um, how about my SUV?"

You say that would be perfect. As we walk to his SUV, suspiciously free of any lunch items, he puts his hand around your waist. As I admire the picture from the back and think how much I love that you have taken charge of the event. You need him again and are willing to direct the situation. But I also know you. I know how you want to be told rather than tell. I thought perhaps I would give you a parting gift and give him his first lesson in Domination.

We file into the SUV, you and GB in the middle bench seat and me in the front passenger seat. The doors close, and you two are immediately on each other. He's kissing you with all the passion built through the week, groping the big titties he has become familiar with. You slowly trace your finger around the outline of his growing member. You help remove them; they are in the way. His head leans back into the seat, and his eyes close as your expert mouth, tongue, and hands do justice to that cock, worshiping it one final time.

I decide I will take a more active hand in this fuck session. I know you will love it, and I think GB will too. I reach between the two front seats and pull you off him by your hair, trails of drool still connecting your mouth and his hard cock. You are surprised at first, thinking it was him, but you recognize your Daddy's grip and reward me with a lustful moan.

"What does babygirl want right now, more than anything in the world?" I ask as I tug your hair harder, your eyes locking onto mine.

"Fuck, Daddy, I want his cock. I want to ride him. Please, Daddy, please," You blurt, your voice filled with lust and want, drool and pre-cum spraying as you talk.

"Take her bikini bottoms off," I command GB, who immediately does as he is told, like a good boy.

I hold out my hand, and he places the drenched fabric into it. I hold it to your face, pressing it into your mouth and nose as his cock twitches inches below you. "These are soaked through, babygirl. Are you this desperate for him?" I ask, lightening the pressure on her face so she can answer.

"Yesssss, Daddy! Please, Daddy, let me feel him again."

"One more question, babygirl, before I let you ride him. Do you want him to wear a condom this time?"

Your brow furrows as you process what I am saying; the moment it hits home, it's made clear on your face and through another moan.

"Oh, God! Daddy! God! Can I take him bareback? Please, Daddy, please?" You beg, your dignity quickly leaving.

I ask GB if it is okay if he goes bareback for the first time this week, and he nods, almost in a trance. "I'm going to give you some lessons today on how to fuck a submissive whore. Understand?" I say to him, clearly enunciating my words, so there is no confusion. He nods again.

"Okay, good. Lesson one is you must blast your full load as deeply as possible. Cum deep enough that she can feel your seed, understand?" I say to him in a clear voice.

He has seen our Dom/sub interactions before, but not to this level, and never with me controlling him. He nods again, agreeing to the breeding request. I pull your head further up sharply as one corrects a dog. You know what this means as I have trained you well. You get to your knees, straddle him, and start to take his dick. All this week, it was us fucking you, but you are so desperate, so needy, that you are now the one needing to ride.

After mounting him, you slowly move up and down... up and down, getting used to his size again. Soon you are impaling yourself on his steel-hard cock, overcome by desperation and sluttiness, the SUV rocks to your bouncing. He frees your big tits from your bikini top and holds on to them as you fuck.

After a while, you slam down and grind him into you, so deep into you. You both make animal noises. He can't take a second more of this and cums, a guttural grunt coming from his soul as he pumps you full of his seed. You feel him spray into you. He meekly looks down, embarrassed at his all-too-soon orgasm.

"It's okay if you cum fast, as long as you cum again, okay?" His eyes look into mine in understanding.

I grab your hair again and pull you off him, placing my hand over your cunt and roughly rubbing your clit. The immediate and violent clitoral stimulation followed so closely behind your vagina being blown out was too much, far too much. You explode on my hand and his cock, all over us, your orgasm overtaking your body. My hand moves just a few inches from your cunt to his dick, giving him a quick jerk to finish getting him hard again. An 'oh fuck,' is all he musters as his rock-hard erection returns.

"You need to be hard again so you can pound her stupid," I told him, though I was not sure he was capable of thought at that moment.

You went to mount him again, but I stopped you, instructing you both to get in the doggie position. He moves behind you. You are willing to do whatever the fuck I asked, grateful that I was in charge of you both.

"Listen to me; you have to send her off properly, we may never see you again, and you need to send her off." I was speaking in a growl now, my eyes locked onto his.

"Yes, Sir," he says earnestly.

"I'll show you; I'll fucking show you how to use her like the whore she is."

"Yes, Daddy, thank you, Daddy."

Huh! He just called me Daddy. Well, that was unexpected and something to process later. "Fuck her," I command.

He complies, fucking your drenched cunt. He is going at the pace he has been all week, firm and deep but not rough. I let this go a while before pulling your hair and head back as I grabbed his hand and placed your hair into his strong grip.

"Pull it," I almost yell. He does, but with hesitation. I place my hand on top of his. "I said, fucking pull it!" I outright yell as I roughly pull your head back until you lift off your hands and yelp, only to be put back on all fours as I let go. "Now you do it. She wants it. She fucking needs it; show her you fucking own her now. Send her off knowing that you owned her!"

He does it hard this time, pulling you to your knees and your head back to him. You scream, cum, then scream again. I put his other hand under your face on your bent back neck to give him even better leverage to pound you, your big tits clapping with each thrust. You sometimes get in a zone where you cum, one orgasm after the other, wave upon wave. You did earlier in the week too, but it has never been this fast; you have never been overwhelmed this easily. He keeps fucking you through the string of orgasms wracking your body.

"She loves it," I said through clenched teeth. "Don't you love it, babygirl?"

"God, Daddy, yesss, thank you, f-fuck y-yes," you stammer, also through clenched teeth.

"Where is his cock, babygirl, tell him where it is."

"God, it's in my belly. You're in my belly!" You scream for all to hear.

"Shut her up; she's being too loud," I instruct GB, who roughly slaps his big hand over your mouth.

In this position, your head is pulled back a little with each thrust and let down a little as he moves back. Over and over. Over and over.

"Fucking ride her, this is how you treat a sub whore, this right here. Fucking use her," I say, emphasizing every syllable.

He is such a tight fit, and you are so wet, that cream is forced out of your hole, down your legs and onto his seat. No one cares at the moment. This goes on for a while, while you enjoy the stamina of this man in his early 30s, fucking you through orgasm after orgasm until he finally fills you again. But the lessons are not quite over yet.

"You need to fuck her one more time. I know you can do it, and I know she fucking needs it," I say cooly to him as he pants, his dick still firmly inside you.

I take your head away from him and push it into the seat, raising your ass even higher. He instinctively takes a cheek in each hand and starts to rock back and forth in you, his erection quickly returning.

I say, as calmly as I can, "You are not done with this hole. Not yet. She needs to relive this moment for the rest of her life. She needs to fap to these memories hundreds of times. Do you fucking understand? Finish this, finish this hole off."

As though every restraint is finally removed, every hesitation and fear of hurting you, he gives you the hardest, deepest, the most animal pounding of the week. All conscious thought leaves you as you absorb this fucking as best you can, your mouth open in a silent scream. When he cums again, pumping you full of his seed, he sounds like a beast. It is one of the sexiest things I have ever heard.

He pulls out of you with a pop, releasing a torrent of both your cum from your used hole. You both slump down, taking a few minutes to get yourselves in order. You break the silence by apologizing to him for ruining the seats in his nice truck. We all laugh; I tell him what a good job he did and that he was an excellent student. You agree strongly on both points. You rearrange your bathing suit and put your cover on. We go back to the table and eat the lunch he brought before saying our goodbyes.

We are fully packed, so you only have access to a sweatshirt to put on over your bikini for the three-hour drive home. We talk about GB, how sexy he is, and how much you love that I took charge. A little into our drive, I pull us into a rest stop, parking in a remote parking spot.

"Babygirl, I can smell how wet you still are," I say directly.

"Daddy, I can't stop leaking. I'm soaking into the seat," you say as your eyes look to the floor.

I get out and go to your door, opening it. You expect me to look at the seat, but instead, I pull you to your feet and lead you behind a storage shed on the outskirts of the rest stop. Your bikini bottoms are sopping wet and easily pushed aside. Without a word, I gently pin you to the shed wall by your hands and enter your cunt. It feels so warm, wet, stretched and puffy. A feeling I've gotten used to in the past week. Our eyes lock, and you thank me for this week and the poundings you have received.

"We will have to invite Good Boy to our house, babygirl," I say as my dick hits home and your legs wrap around my waist.

"For more lessons, Daddy?" You ask through your moans.

"Yes, babygirl, many more lessons."

ChiDom
ChiDom
79 Followers