Beach Weekends Ch. 03

Story Info
New weekend at beach with Mariana... bit still no sex!
1k words
4.27
4.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pavao
Pavao
8 Followers

Again I went to the beach, after exchanging messages with Mariana to arrange a meeting there. Unfortunately, she would be busy in the morning and only after lunch would she go to the beach, this time alone.

Arriving at the beach, with the morning breeze caressing my body, I quickly undressed and lay down on the towel, reading the book and looking at the clock anxious for Mariana to arrive.

So it was with great satisfaction that I received her text telling me that she was leaving the house at 1:40 am, and a short time later she came to meet me, wiggling her beautiful ass along the beach.

After giving me two kisses on the cheek, where I could smell the soft fragrance of the carrot bronzer she certainly had already applied at home, I watched with delight as she slowly undressed. First the pants, showing the beautiful legs, carefully shaped. Then the top, showing the top of the new colored bikini she brought, just over 2 triangles of printed fabric that covered her nipples and part of her breasts, tied behind and over her neck using adjustable threads.

She lay down next to me and with her soft voice, broken by the sound of the sea crashing on the sand, asked me to spread a spray sunscreen on her back and legs, as the sun is dangerous at this hour and it was very strong. I took the bottle, shook it while I enjoyed looking at their beautiful, long, smooth back, and before starting to spread, I slowly untied the thread of the bikini top, without Mariana protesting. After pulling the strands away from her body, I started to spray her back, starting with her broad shoulders (from swimming, she told me) towards the belt and then spreading it on her legs, right and left, until I reached her feet, while she sighed with each squirt of the spray that touched her skin.

She stayed like that for a good half hour, almost asleep, while I tried to read, but distracted by the contours of her body so close to mine. Until she began to move, slowly rising and turning, pulling her top to the side and letting her wonderful breasts stand in my sight, her nipples slightly crushed under her own weight in the sand. She then asked me to spray her again, but this time in the front.

This time I started with the feet, moving slowly up the legs, thighs, arms, belly to die for and finally the breasts, now a little more protruding due to the cold north wind that was now being felt. She looked at me and asked me to spread the sunscreen with my hands, because at that time she wanted to make sure that the whole body had its right dose of sunscreen. Somewhat embarrassed, I began to massage Mariana's feet, moving up her silky legs, touching her thighs from the outside. She started to spread her legs slightly, allowing me to detect the contour of the lips of the vagina in the bathing suit, very tight to her body, and while rubbing the inside of her thighs, closer and closer to her cunt, she was releasing light sighs rhythmic by my hand movement. Then I went up to the belly, carefully going with my fingers slightly under the bikini in order to spread the sunscreen well and right on the border of what was hidden, thus feeling a light fuzz from her pretty little hairs, as much as I could tell from the bikini.

Then, already with a latent erection in my shorts, which Mariana noticed when she clearly looked at her, I went up towards her breasts, not without first spraying on her breasts with the spray again, deliciously wet and shiny, and with my right hand wide open. I spread the liquid and felt the softness of the skin while I noticed that her nipples, as big as a 2 euro coin and protruding about half a centimeter, were hardening and she was sighing, louder and louder, while I rubbed my hand across her breasts. I risked taking the nipple between my thumb and forefinger and rolling my fingers around her while she closed her eyes and breathed faster. First I felt the nipple on the left stiffen and grow in my fingers, then I repeated it on the right breast, finally passing it to her arms and ending on her face, still with her eyes closed, but her breathing more normalized. In the end, she thanked me and told me that no one had ever done this to her in public.

With immense difficulties due to my erection, I got around Mariana and went back to my towel, while she smiling asked me if I had any problem...

After another good half hour topless, she announced that she wanted to bathe in the sea, calm and inviting because of the heat that was being felt at that moment. Still somewhat strained, I saw her put on her bikini top and accompanied her to the sea, having ended up agreeing to enter the water with her despite the low sea temperature so typical over there. We played and threw water at each other like two children, we played a game of hunting and ran away where we were touching each other lightly, until at one point Mariana announced that she was going back to the sand.

In our spot, Mariana ditched her bikini top again, and then asked me to apply another coating of sunscreen to her goddess body. I happily obliged, repeating the same process as before, with the same end result - a nice boner that she laughed at saying that it seems that I couldn't control my thoughts down there.... Absolutely true, it was.

And the afternoon passed until it was time to go, as the sun was already low on the horizon, almost touching the sea the way I have touched her body during the day.

Pavao
Pavao
8 Followers