Beautiful Gifts, Small Packages Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At half past eleven I went to use the bathroom and decided to get a drink on the way back since I was a lot more relaxed, having smoked a bowl with Heather and the group in Maggie's van an hour earlier. As I stood at the bar, I took a moment to gaze at my perfect boyfriend, still amazed that I could call Thomas that. He looked exceptionally handsome this evening in dark wash denim and a royal blue shirt that matched his eyes. The buttons were undone, just a bit, and I could see the smooth skin of his chest peeking out. I wanted to kiss him on the exposed area and had almost left my spot to get his attention when the last person I ever expected to see walked through the door.

I froze and completely forgot about the drink I'd intended to get. The man was a bit older than me and tall, although shorter than Thomas. He had an incredibly built upper body but it showed that he neglected leg day. His eyes were a cold blue, so muted they almost looked grey and his red hair glowed in the low lighting. Even from my distance I could make out the pattern of freckles across his skin and the dimple in his cheek when he laughed. He looked like a dangerous combination of sexy, dominant and cruel. My ex, Andy, was here.

I blinked for a moment, trying to dispel my shock at seeing him, and then noticed a guy that trailed slightly behind him and I felt a surge of pity towards the poor soul. The guy was young, maybe a year or two younger than me, short and slender. He was dressed in all black and even wore black makeup around his eyes. His teeth were nervously playing with a piercing on his lip and he looked like he desperately wanted to take Andy's hand but, if they were together like I suspected, there was no way it would happen. Andy didn't do a lot of pda because it made him feel powerful to decline his affection in that way. Also, he'd somehow always been able to convince the guy he was with to act as lesser in public to support that feeling.

"Babe, come here," Thomas called out to me, forcing my eyes away from my ex. When I looked at his face I was surprised to find that my boyfriend looked irritated with me and he glanced at I who I'd been looking at.

"Friend of yours?" He asked, sounding a little hostile.

"What? No!" I muttered as I tried to hide behind Thomas a little. I didn't want Andy to see me. If he did, I was afraid he'd try to humiliate me, especially if he saw I had a boyfriend. Andy might not have wanted me but at the same time, he never wanted me with anyone else.

"Ok, well you're acting strange," he informed me and I could tell he was trying to figure me out.

"Thomas I-"

"Riley! Wow, it's been a minute hasn't it? How y'a doin little buddy?" Andy's loud voice boomed from across the room as he walked up to me, a huge evil grin plastered on his face.

"I-I," I couldn't speak. What he called me was only the beginning, of this I was sure.

"Thomas Smith," my boyfriend interrupted, offering his hand to my ex while his opposite arm possessively wrapped around my shoulders.

"Andy Jenkins," my ex replied and I held my breath as they gripped each other's hands tightly, in what looked to be a power move, before letting go. I noticed that Andy tried to release his hand first and I almost smirked at his weakness. Then he spoke again. "It's nice to see that my old friend Riley finally found someone who could stand his cock, I mean, unless he hasn't let you fuck him yet. He was always such a prude with me and I think you know why. Or has he lied to you about what he's really packing? Wouldn't be the first time.

I felt my eyes filling with tears and I didn't know what to do. I didn't try to seek comfort from Thomas and even shook him off. I felt like it would make me look weaker than I already did with tears running down my cheeks if I were to lean into him.

"How is any of that your fucking business?" Thomas asked coldly.

"It's not, I'll admit, but I have a morbid curiosity. I'm surprised someone like you even gave him the time of day. I was sure he'd have to settle for a fat nobody if anyone liked it at all. I mean, none of the guys on the team were into it when I showed them his picture and no one could blame me when I finally threw out the trailer trash, even if he did beg like a little bitch to stay with me. I mean, some guys were even a bit freaked out by it or disgusted and they weren't wrong. It's a lot to have to deal with... well, maybe not "a lot"," he chuckled. Then he gave Thomas an appreciative glance as he checked out his body, "You look like you're used to better," he concluded.

I felt like I was living in a nightmare. I didn't know where Andy got off saying all this stuff when we hadn't spoken to or seen each other in over two years! I was so embarrassed by what he was telling Thomas, not to mention humiliated by the new information of Andy sharing what I looked like with the team. I never realized he'd gone that far as to show a private photo and I cursed myself for ever letting him talk me into taking that picture. Andy was still speaking but I didn't wait to hear more. I ran through the bar and made a beeline for the door, disappearing into the night as fast as I could. I had to get away.

I didn't know if Thomas would come after me. I didn't know if my ex would poison him against me. I also didn't know where I was going but still I ran with half a mind to end everything for good. I knew nothing would ever be okay again.

*******

Thomas's Pov:

I didn't see the newcomer until I noticed that Riley hadn't taken his eyes off of him for a good minute. The guy was tall, built and extremely attractive with cute little freckles covering his cheeks. I glared, feeling jealous that this other man had MY boyfriends attention. When I confronted Riley about it I felt a little hurt by how flustered he got but when the stranger began to speak I finally understood.

Riley's ex. How I'd hated him from the moment Maggie told me about what he did to my poor, sweet, defenseless boyfriend. As the jackass continued to speak, I noticed how Riley was crying and I wanted to do anything I could for him. I tried to reach out but he didn't notice, bolting for the door before I could pull him close.

"Dude, I did you a favor. Especially if you haven't fucked each other yet. Riley is a fucking loser. Always has been, always will be."

I punched him. I didn't want to start a fight, really I didn't. I wanted to look for Riley but what that asshole had said, and was continuing to say, I couldn't let go. I threw a few more punches before the owner of the bar, along with a few other guys, pulled us apart.

"Don't you ever fucking speak to him again!" I screamed, seeing red due to how cruel he was about Riley.

The guy ignored me but because I was still trying to pull away in favor of fighting, the owner threw me out, telling me I couldn't come back for a month.

I rolled my eyes a little, not caring about the consequence. Then I ran down the street as I called out for Riley. I knew he was probably freaking out and I felt the need to tell him I already knew and that everything would be okay, it was time. I wouldn't have him listening to a word his dick of an ex had said. When I couldn't find him I pulled out my phone and called him. As it started to ring I heard the unmistakable sound of his ringtone. I hurried over to the sound, worried that he'd dropped his phone and had gotten lost. As I turned the corner, near a huge tree, I heard the sound of someone scrambling to turn off the sound to their phone. A moment later, I was face to face with Riley.

My heart broke for him as I took in his red, scared eyes. "There you are," I said softly, wanting to be as gentle as I could. "Were you hiding from me Riley?"

He looked down at his hands and nodded yes, shaking with tears the entire time.

"Hey, come on," I told him as I pulled him up against my chest. "Everything is gonna just fine, I'm here." I rubbed his back as he cried, wishing I could get him to smile again.

"Y-you're not b-breaking u-up with m-me?" He stuttered, looking up at me with huge wet eyes.

"Why would I break up with you because of what some jerk said?"

"Because he was telling the truth," Riley whimpered and, to my complete surprise, he grabbed my hand and placed it over his soft, denim covered cock.

He shook as I touched him over his clothes, looking like he wanted to curl up and hide as he looked away from me. His cock felt very small against my hand and I knew at once that I could hold the whole thing, balls and all, while hard and my palm would probably still dwarf it. I felt a surge of protectiveness come over me and I wanted to touch him under his clothes. Maybe that jerk of an ex hadn't wanted it and maybe Fred had thought it was laughable but I wasn't like them. The moment I touched him I grew hard and I wanted so badly to suck his little cock into my mouth. I wanted to make him cum, over and over again while I told him how sexy he probably looked. More than anything, I wanted to serve his little cock. I flushed a little at my realization while I carefully moved my hand against his pants, petting right over the little bump, delighted when it chubbed up for me.

Riley's breathing hitched for a moment as he trembled. "I-it doesn't get much bigger than that, if that's what you're trying to do," he whispered miserably. "I- I'm sorry! I never tried to lead you on, I swear! I know I can't please you and if you want to break up I totally understand, please just... can we-"

"I swear to god Riley, don't you dare ask if we can just be friends," I told him, feeling a little choked up over the fact that he wanted to end things so soon even though I could understand his reaction.

"O-oh," he murmured sadly and when I looked at his face I could see how crushed he was.

"No! No "oh"," I told him forcefully. "You have no clue what I'm thinking, not one."

I leaned in closer then and began to kiss the tears off of his cheeks. Then I pressed my body up against his, forcing his back to be supported by the tree. As I pushed closer, I could feel his tiny cock hardening even more within my palm and I moved my hand, pressing my own, very hard, cock up against his.

"I'm hard for you Riley," I whispered in his ear before I planted a soft kiss against his forehead. "Touching your cock made me hard. I'm aching for you."

"B-but you don't know everything," he muttered, sounding a little less sad and a little turned on but mostly, very cautious.

I sighed as I placed another kiss to his cheek, "Remember when we met for the first time and how you told me you weren't gay?" I asked and waited for his little nod before I continued. "Maggie was working that day and heard us. She told me you were most definitely gay and when I asked her how she knew, she told me her sister went to your high school and heard rumors about you. Rumors about... how small you are," I admitted, holding my breath for his reaction.

"You... knew?" He asked, sounding dumbfounded. I nodded, waiting for him to say more. "You knew.. from the beginning and you still want me?" He asked again before struggling against me. "I-if this is some joke then I-"

I grabbed his chin in my hand, forcing it up so that I could capture his soft, full lips in a kiss.

"I'm not joking baby," I replied as I pulled back a little to look into his eyes, "I promise. Yes I knew and yes I still want you. I-I've wanted to tell you for a while but I didn't want to make you upset or self conscious." I told him before kissing him again.

As I kissed, Riley slowly began to relax beneath me and soon he was kissing me back. "Do you want to see it?" He finally asked as his voice shook a little, "In case getting a real look changes your mind?"

I wanted to say yes, for I was desperate to touch it with my lips, but I also promised Riley we wouldn't go too fast and I knew that tonight had probably been a lot for him. "Nothing will change my mind," I promised. "But sweetheart, we are outside, it's cold and it's been a long day."

"Oh," Riley replied looking a little worried.

"When you're ready to get naked with me, then I'll look at it okay? But you don't need to be worried at all. I think you're perfect and you feel so good against me right now."

As I spoke I ground my cock against his, smiling when he moaned into my chest. I leaned down to kiss and bite his neck while my hand went to work, rubbing Riley's stiff little cock harder and faster against my palm while still over his clothes. Maybe I didn't want him stripping in this weather but I was determined to make him feel wanted.

"O-oh my god, f- oh, you're going to make me cum if you keep going," he whined when I gave his cock a playful little squeeze.

"Would you like that?" I asked, knowing how being out in the cold with wet pants might pose as a problem but I also refused to leave him hanging if I'd already taken things too far, for I knew how much he craved physical affection.

"No one's ever touched me... not there... no one's ever made me cum before," he whimpered helplessly when I pushed my thigh up against his hard little member to give him more friction.

I almost wanted to stop. I felt bad that the first time he was going to cum from someone else was in this situation, being in the cold, up against a tree, after having an ex degrade him, but when he began to grind his body against my leg I kissed him again. Though I knew that it came from a place of pain, I loved that I would be the first to make Riley feel good. I began to kiss his neck again and tugged at his nipples through his shirt, pulling a delicious moan from his lips.

"Thomas I... I'm gonna- Oh god, I'm cumming!" He suddenly gasped.

I watched with pleasure as my tiny boyfriend shook and groaned between the tree and me before sagging forward a little, his face pushed up against my chest. I pulled him close and helped him to the ground so that he could rest between my legs while my arms wrapped around his torso. I held him tightly as he came back to the present, trying to keep him as warm as possible for the temperature in the night air seemed to drop during our little moment.

"Did I push you too far baby?" I asked, beginning to feel worried that he'd have regrets about what happened now that he wasn't desperately horny.

"No," he answered as he snuggled closer to me. "Did touching.. it.. gross you out?" He asked, sounding a little timid.

"No Riley, of course not," I answered as I kissed the top of his head. "Also, you look so sexy when you cum," I whispered in his ear.

"Oh," he blushed for a moment, "Thank you," he suddenly said, nearly whispering the words. "I... I haven't cum from a touch in a very long time. The only times I even cum at all anymore is if I have... certain dreams and then it's only because I can't control it."

"What do you mean?" I asked, unsure if I was hearing things right. "You don't touch yourself?"

"Not since my ex humiliated me in front of the whole school so.. it's been a couple years," he answered sounding sad and uncomfortable.

"I'll make you cum as many times as you want, any way you want," I suddenly promised, feeling blood rush to my cheeks from such rash words. "But I also think you should go back to touching yourself. I mean, I can't be with you every moment of the day and what if you feel the need to and I'm not there to help?" I asked, feeling a little bit silly for caring so intensely. I wanted to do everything I could for the small man in my arms and it was making me feel extra submissive, something I wasn't used to feeling anymore. I held myself back from saying more, not wanting him to know how easily he could take control over me. Not yet anyways.

"You really think I deserve all that?" He asked, sounding very fragile.

"Yes," I answered as I squeezed him tight but then jumped when my phone alarm went off. Riley giggled at my reaction and I smiled at the sweet sound.

"Happy New Year Riley," I told him softly as I leaned down to kiss him once more. I wanted to tell him that I was in love with him and that I'd always be on his side but welcoming the coming year with a kiss seemed good enough for now.

"Happy New Year Thomas," he replied as he turned his body and pushed up on his knees to reach my lips, sighing happily as we melted into each other.