Beautiful One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was surprised and a little horrified to find that she too had climaxed while watching the pair, unconsciously stroking herself through her heavy uniform. She startled the pair when she shrieked as she climaxed. Red faced, she leaned against the door. "That was the most incredible thing I've seen in years." she said meekly.

"Better than seeing me suck him off last week?" asked Mandy with a sly smile.

"You knew before I confessed, didn't you?"

"Sort of planned it actually." returned Roy.

"We knew we could only get away with it if we had a look-out we could trust, or if we were actually closed, like now. Too dangerous otherwise."

"Have you ever been actually caught?"

"Birdie almost caught us a couple of months ago. Came back in for the afternoon receipts while we were going at it back here. I was horny as hell and decided to give Roy's schlong a taste, so I dragged him back here, unzipped him and went to town. Fortunately, we had the presence of mind to open this cabinet door before I went down on him. When we heard the kitchen door open I grabbed a big can of corn, while Roy turned towards the inside of the pantry and just dropped his apron. Poor dear Birdie would have had the big one if she had actually caught us! Three minutes earlier she would have seen her night shift waitress with nine inches of spewing cock shoved into her mouth, and loving every inch!" Roy grinned at this and stroked her sweat dampened hair lovingly.

"As much as you hate this town, you'd never be able to get away with doing this in the big city. Too many people. Too busy."

"There are some advantages to a small town, " admitted Mandy, "but I still want to leave. Anyway, I think we have some extra cleaning up to do before we leave!"

"Haven't you two considered having sex, like, at home?"

"We do quite often, my place usually, but we do get horny at work too you know! Anyway, Roy and I will clean up back here, we promise. Time for good girls to be going home."

Sara had learned quite a lot that evening, and in the several weeks that followed, learned even more. Mandy and Roy became bolder and bolder with their love-making, knowing that they had an alert and faithful look-out to warn them of impending disasters. One evening, with customers in the dinning room, Sara caught Mandy licking a scoop of whipped cream off the head of Roy's rigid pole, complete with cherry, all the while Roy stood behind the grill watching the customers finish their dinners. She continued watching until he suddenly pulled out of her mouth and began squirting his own cream onto her face and into her mouth. Shaking her head, she returned to the dinning room. "Damn!" she muttered.

-4-

Monday, following the whipped cream incident, Roy was out of town and on vacation for a few days. Old Oscar was a retired chef from one of the big city restaurants who filled in on rare occasion as a favor to Birdie. He had been in love with Birdie for years and would do anything for her, except tell her he loved her. He and Mandy were sitting at the counter waiting for the customers at table four to make up their minds, discussing Old Oscar's lack of "balls", as Mandy put it.

"How will she ever know you love her if you won't tell her, or let anyone else tell her?" asked Mandy. "If I love someone, he's going to know it. Life is too short not to at least try for the one you love. You have to tell her Oscar, you just have to. She's lonely too you know, since her husband died. Why shouldn't both of you be happy?"

"We're too old for that sort of nonsense," returned Oscar. "Besides, I'm not so sure she'd have me. She's a much younger woman you know!"

"Oscar, she's only fifteen years younger than you! Besides, who cares? Be happy! Promise me you'll tell her?"

"At my age, I don't make promises I may not be able to keep." he retorted.

Mandy threw up her hands in dismay, "Why do I try?" she lamented.

No one noticed the lone customer who had taken a seat at one of the small, made-for-two, tables. Both girls saw him at the same time, and Mandy made a move to bring him a menu since he was sitting in her section. Sara grabbed her arm and whispered to her; "I'll add ten dollars to whatever tip he leaves as long as I can serve him."

Mandy looked as though someone had just kicked her on the shin. She looked at her customer, and back again at Sara.

"May I have a menu, please?" he asked.

Sara grabbed one and hurried to his side. "Sorry to make you wait, I promise to make it up to you with the best service you've ever had."

He smiled, "It's not a problem, I just wasn't sure you knew I was here, that's all."

"Believe me, I knew you were here." she whispered. "Coffee? Cream and sugar, right?"

"Yes, please. You're good!" he exclaimed, surprised that she had gotten it right without ever having seen him before.

"You have no idea," she returned.

She brought his steaming coffee, and menu, brushing his hand as she served. Not accidentally. She then returned to the counter and Mandy. "Okay, who is he? Tell me what you know, and please hurry."

Still stunned for a moment, Mandy looked dumfounded at her friend. Never had she shown interest in a customer like this. She cared for their needs in a professional manner, but never in a personal way like this. Something strange was going on here, and she didn't know how to react to it. Sara's hands began to wave in a hurry-up motion bringing Mandy back to reality. She shook her head to clear out the cobwebs of wonder, and began;

"His name is Don Anderson, about forty five years old, wife and daughter killed recently in a car wreck over in Wilsonburg. Wife was a total bitch, no one could understand why he stayed with her, but his daughter was as sweet a little girl as you could find anywhere. I don't know what he does for a living exactly, but I think it has something to do with an electronics place out on the highway somewhere. They build some high-tech stuff out there. Used to be one of my regulars, but I haven't seen him for a while."

Sara hugged her friend, "Thanks Mandy, I owe you one."

"Why the interest? I mean he's a nice enough guy, but nothing special."

"Maybe not to you, but I plan to marry Mr. Don Anderson within the next three months. I'm just glad he's not still married. I'd hate to be the kind of woman to steal another woman's husband." With that, she turned suddenly and walked gracefully to her customer's side.

"How's the special of the day?" asked Don

"We're quite good. I guarantee satisfaction if you order us."

"Us?"

" Us. Very limited offer, I go with whatever you order. Sort of a side dish. I promise you won't be disappointed."

He looked at her intently. He had been a man to see beauty in most women, a little something in most of them that set them apart from the others. There was something that wasn't quite right about this girl but he couldn't readily identify it. Several pounds overweight, and rather plain looking, there seemed to be a certain grace about her that intrigued him. Besides, no woman had hit on him for years, and this one was even young, maybe too young. He wasn't desperate for a woman, his late wife had refused to ever have sex after the birth of their daughter and he had gotten used to that. But he was lonely and decided to give the brash young girl a try.

"How about the hot roast beef sandwich with brown gravy, and the limited offer side dish?"

"Coming right up!"

"Order up!" she called to Old Oscar who had returned to the kitchen, ready to earn his keep.

"Now, are you going to tell me what the hell this is all about?" asked Mandy gently. "Have you just lost your mind, or what? This is not like you at all. You're even walking differently."

"I'll tell you all about it later, but for now can you help me with something? I told him I was part of his meal order, you see, so I want to leave when he does."

"You really and truly have taken leave of your senses Sara. My god, he's way too old for you. Just a little work and you could have the guys flocking to you. Why pick an old fart like him?"

"I don't want a bunch of guys flocking to me. I want to pick a guy on my own terms, and he's the one I pick. I'll explain it better to you later, I promise. Will you be able to handle the place if I leave early?"

Mandy made a grand show of looking around the dinning room at the four customers eating late dinners, and Donald. "Might be tough," she teased, "but I think I can handle it."

When his meal was delivered, he asked her when she got off work, and her name. "Name is Sara Nelson, for now. As to when I get off work, well that depends," she replied. "When do you think you'll be done with the first course? Remember, I'm the second. More coffee?"

As he ate his meal, Don began to regret accepting the waitress' offer. Not that she was bad looking, she wasn't really. At forty three, and looking older, he just wasn't sure about getting involved with a young woman. He hadn't seen her here before, but he hadn't been in to Birdie's for quite a while. Who knew what she was like? While he thought his thoughts, Mandy sided up to him with a coffee pot, for protection no doubt.

"Don," she began, "I don't begin to know what is going on with Sara, but she's become my best friend here. Please be good to her. She's really very sweet." She then filled his cup with the thimbleful it needed.

Sara had taken a three minute break to run to the battered Toyota, gather what appeared to be a large makeup case, and set it just inside the kitchen door. "My trousseau," she said to Oscar's curious glance.

He took a painfully long time to finish his meal. He wanted to give the waitress time to consider what she was promising, change her mind if she wanted to, give her an easy out. Sometimes people do things impulsively, regret doing them, but find no easy way out. We as humans find it difficult to say, "Look, I made a mistake, and I don't want to do this." We blindly go through with it out of some warped sense of honor even though we know we were wrong. Ah, humans!

He glanced in her direction, noticed her back to him, dropped a generous tip on the table and walked his bill to the register. Mandy tapped Sara on the arm, and made for the machine. Sara passed Don's table, pocketed the tip and left a hundred dollar bill for Mandy. She didn't plan to ever return. She was wrong.

"Look, I'm not going to hold you to your offer, " he said, "I mean if it was just a joke or something..." "Now I sound like a total idiot." he thought.

"I hoped you wouldn't think that," she said "because I've never been more serious about anything."

He smiled a little-boy-caught-in-the-cookies smile, paid his bill, and left with his "very limited offer" second course.

"Would you like to follow me? The thing is, I don't know where to take you. It's not like I've dated a lot in the past twenty years. I really don't know where a "cool" place is for a date anymore."

"Your place would be quite cool enough, and I would be honored to ride with you if you don't mind being seen with me." she said slyly

"That doesn't leave much room for escape if I turn out to be an evil person," he returned.

"You won't," she said, confidently, "besides, it answers two questions. If you really are widowed, you won't mind taking me home. And second, a man's home tells a lot about him, what he's like and what's important to him."

She slid close to him in the car as they drove, talking about his job, his late wife and through tears, his daughter who he had such high hopes for. She comforted him as best she could, lost in her own thoughts for a while. Soon they came to a group of newly built houses at the edge of town. Built on an old farm whose owner had passed away and left no family to take over. A local developer had purchased the property and built several modest homes, most with views of the open plains. Don turned his car into one of the driveways and shut off the engine. "This is it," he said simply. "It's not big, but it's nice inside."

Nicely sculpted flower beds abounded with roses, bushes and other flowers. They needed a bit of weeding she noticed, but well cared for otherwise. Low walk lights lit their path to the door. A nice touch, she thought. Inside, a polished marble floor welcomed them. the brass edging setting off the black stone beautifully. "Wife always hated the marble." he returned when she complimented him on it. "Said it was an invitation to a lawsuit if anyone ever slipped on it."

Setting her case on the floor, she noticed the obvious female touches still in evidence. Figurines of children, and little woodland creatures occupied tables and wall shelves. Vases without flowers crowded other corners. An oversized entertainment center boasted machines she hadn't seen for quite while. A massive reel-to-reel tape deck stood ready to offer tunes for hours. He went to the system and flipped the master switch. Light jazz music seemed to come from everywhere in the house at once, which indeed it did as she found out later. Speakers were hidden seemingly everywhere.

He took her hand and made to sit her on the leather sofa. "Don't I get the two dollar grand tour first?" she asked feigning a hurt look.

"Love to give the tour, though there's not really very much to see other than this." Sweeping his hand to include the kitchen / dinning room and living room area. "Down this hall," he said, her hand still in his, "are the bedrooms, the master on the right with it's own bath, Nikki's room here," indicating a closed door, " and the computer room. I spend way too much time in there on the "net". Master bath is here straight ahead."

"That's what I was looking for," she said shyly "I need to borrow it for a little while. If you would like to start a pot of that coffee we both seem to love, I won't be too long."

"Done," he said, "I'll see if I can come up with some munchies while I'm at it."

She retrieved her case and returned to the safety of the bathroom while he scrambled for the coffee maker. Inside the big bathroom a transformation was taking place, an incredible transformation. Fifty pounds came off with the neatly packed "fat clothes". Makeup removed, along with carefully placed pieces of plastic from her mouth, transformed her face dramatically. A dark wig was removed, revealing long thick auburn hair that cascaded down past well tanned shoulders and over her ample, up-turned breasts. Brown tinted contact lenses were removed leaving bright green eyes in their place. Body make-up washed away to reveal the silky smooth, perfect skin hidden there.

From the case, a neatly folded silk dress was removed, along with lace garter belt, and matching silk stockings. High heels, adding three inches to her five foot two inch body were selected and stepped into. Slipping the dress over her otherwise naked body, she inspected the result in the full length mirror behind the closed door.

"That should do it," she whispered to the image as she turned to look at herself from all angles. "I think he's mine."

Don had just finished feeding cream and sugar into two steaming mugs of strong coffee, and arranging some cookies on a plate. Maybe he should find out whether Sara had eaten before offering her just cookies. Waitresses usually eat during lulls in business but there was no way for him to know if she had or not. Turning toward the hallway, intending to call to her, he was stopped dead in his tracks as if hit in the chest with a bat. Gliding into the living room from the hall was the most fantastic looking creature he had ever laid eyes on. Speech was impossible, he felt the color leave his face as if even his blood tried to hide from such beauty. He clutched at the kitchen counter to keep from falling over his own leaden feet , and knew that no matter what his next words were, they were going to be the most stupid words ever uttered by man.

"What have you done with Sara?"

"Stuffed her into that overnight case, hopefully forever." sang the voice of the angel standing before him. When she smiled with the revelation, he knew he should be kneeling down before her, begging forgiveness for speaking.

"Bethany DeCameron!" he blurted like a fool.

"Guilty!" she returned.

"Missing, disappeared, everyone's looking for you,... whole damn world!" he continued.

"Not everyone. You know where I am, and so do a very few others."

"Why? Why here, why me?" he blurted

"Because I fell in love with you a couple of hours ago. The rest I'll explain later, but first, I really need a kiss." She eased closer to him, slid her arms around his neck and closed her mouth onto his, her tongue easing between his lips, touching his. He held her close, gently, for fear of hurting her like the storybook princess injured by the pea under the twenty mattresses. Her silk covered leg rubbed against him as she pulled him tighter to her body, stroking his head, moaning quietly as they kissed. He hardly dared to move his hands from the middle of her back. He was quite sure now that this was some very vivid dream. Surely he would wake soon, hugging his feather pillow, wishing it were true, and damn sorry it wasn't. How could this be happening? This creature, this most beautiful of women, in love with him?

Never. This woman, girl actually, could have any man in the world. He was old, wrinkled almost, a nobody. No, this had to be a dream. Even if it were true, how could he deal with having someone like her being in love with him. But it had to be just a dream, so, no problem.....

Hands tugged at his shirt, tiny, soft, strong hands pulling his shirt tails out of his waistband, that suddenly felt looser. Mouth more insistent on his lips, sucking his tongue into tender mouth, more insistent moaning from deep inside her.

"Make love to me!" she whispered as she nibbled his ear. The voice like the song of an angel. A tiny, little girl voice, insistent, needing, full of love. Her hands now stroking his naked back, sliding down inside his pants.

"I couldn't defile you." He didn't know what else to say to her, because that's the way he felt. No part of him was good enough to enter, defile, her body.

"You couldn't, I want you, I love you. Donald, I'm not leaving this house until you have sex with me."

He backed away from her in order to see her better, "That might not be a bad deal either," he said, finally realizing that this was not a dream. As he leaned back, she playfully pulled his shirt over his head, quickly removing it. He felt very, very naked.

Again she came to him, kissing his face, neck, his chest. Fingers fumbled at his pants fastenings, belt loose, button loose, lips at his stomach, tongue licking his skin. He took her beautiful head in his hands lifting her face to his, their lips meeting again insistently, his jeans dropping to his knees as her legs stroked his. Her fingers hooked inside his briefs, his hardness preventing her from removing the pesky garment. He gently took her arms, trying to prevent her from doing this defilement of her own body. "No!" she pleaded.

"Please don't stop me. How could you not want this?" With a sudden deft move, the pink silk dress lay in a heap on the floor, her beautiful body naked in front of him.

"Beth, I want you so badly it hurts. How can I not want you, look at me." His briefs bulged vulgarly, the thing inside vibrating, fighting for release.

"Poor thing, he wants out!" Her hands slid down his waist again, hooked his briefs and pulled down hard. "Bethy kiss poor thing?" That little girl voice again, no defense for it. She kissed, dragging his pants to the floor as she kneeled in front of him. He stepped out of the offending clothing, now completely naked in front of the woman that every man in the world loved, and desired. Her mouth tenderly kissing his cock, her pink tongue touching the opening at the tip, her small hand barely surrounding his girth, she marveled at it's size, stroked it. He was not nearly as big as Roy, but the thought of him inside her body thrilled her. She felt a wetness between her smooth legs as her lubricating juices began to flow. He grasped her shoulders, pulling her to her feet, held her naked body to his. stroking her perfect body, his hands feeling her every curve, his breath coming in heavy gasps now as he touched her, as she touched him.