Beautiful One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, no," she replied. "In fact I have no idea who these nice people are, although I call them Bill, Tina, and the baby Darla. I bought the picture from a little second hand shop in Arizona to keep up my disguise. My real parents would have been identified easily by any fan who knew my life story, and there are a lot of them I understand."

As she opened drawers and the small clothes closet in search for something decent to wear, she casually asked; "Are you going to make me stay here much longer?

Knowing he was being set up he replied; "Manipulative little thing aren't we?"

"Damn, caught!"

"Beth, would you care to move in with me? Just until you can find something better."

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, my love, since I'll never find anything better than you. That means you're stuck with me until you physically throw me out of your home."

"Need help packing?"

She threw her arms around him and kissed him hard and passionately.

"You won't regret this my darling love," she said, "I promise not to become the bitch from hell."

"Frankly, I doubt you would know how to be the bitch from hell. I haven't regretted anything so far. Well, maybe one thing," he said.

"What could that be?"

"Despoiling you and your reputation."

"Let's get one thing straight, Mr. Anderson. You gave me every chance to leave, to quit, to run away. Did I? No. I stayed and fucked you silly, and loved every second of it, and do you know why? It's because I love you, have loved you since I was too young to know what sexual love was, and further, will love you 'till I die. My body and my reputation are mine to do with as I please, and I please to give them both to the man I love, and that's you. Any more regrets?"

"None, none at all."

He helped her pack as much as he could and lugged her things out to his car where it was obvious that it would take two trips to accommodate the things she had accumulated while in Thompsonville. The battered old Toyota would have come in handy just then, but it was still in Miss Birdie's parking lot, a fact that had not gone unnoticed by Mandy who happened to be passing by later that morning. "Hot damn!" she had said, "I do believe the girl got lucky! If he screws her over, I'll kick his ancient ass!" Sara was still her best friend, and she wasn't about to let some middle aged lecher screw her over.

Beth moved in with Donald and the two of them found places in his ample home for her things. It had only taken them a few short hours to accomplish the move, and for Beth to buy her way out of the short term lease she had on the apartment. They settled into his comfortable couch for a rest, her head in his lap while she stretched out. "I should guess you're waiting for the explanations I promised you, right?"

"In fact, yes I am."

"Really it's simple enough. It's just that it's going to sound very weird, and maybe just a little like I'm more screwed up in the head than you might believe."

"Oh, so you're psycho-doll?"

"Thanks," she retorted, "but that may not be too far off, I guess." She took his hand that had been resting on her stomach, lifted her blouse, and directed it to her naked breast, holding his warm hand there as he cupped the firm mound.

"My parents were killed when I was seventeen years old," she began, "but what people didn't know was the relationship I had with them. I truly loved my parents, they were the best friends I have ever had. The bad part was that I was in love with my father, and not like a daughter should be. He never knew, because I knew what the consequences were if he or my mother ever found out. Besides, I couldn't ever hurt either of them, I loved both of them too much. When they were killed, it was like I had lost not only my father, but my lover too. Most people didn't notice it, but my career went on hold for about a year while I sorted my head out. I met a shrink I could trust, through a friend, and we started doing therapy for my sick little head. What she finally told me was that I had a severe father complex, like that was news to me! Several options presented themselves, but the one I chose, against her advice, was to wait it out, and find my father, loose my virginity to him and marry him. Hello daddy!"

On the coffee table she had placed a small photo album. She extracted a photo from between two scenes of unknown families, and handed the lone photo to him. It was like looking into a mirror. The man in the photo could have been Donald's twin.

"Now do you understand?"

"This is unbelievable. I would think that this was a picture of me if I didn't know better. But how is this going to make your life better?"

"It's like not having lost my father, and all the better, I can marry him. I told you I was a sick little girl."

"Beth, are you sure this is the right thing to do?

" It's the right thing for me. I have never been more comfortable with a man as I have been with you. I don't feel like I have to hold back anything. I can talk to you without fear of being thought of as weird, or sick, because you're my daddy. Daddy's don't judge their little girls. I know that may not be the way it really is, but it's the way I feel, here," she touched her head as she said this.

"This is going to take some time to sort out in my head too," he said, "because it really feels a little strange."

"I promise not to make you crazy with it. As long as I think of you the way I do everything will be okay for me."

She pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately, while he held her body close to his, still holding her firm breast.

-7-

The media had gone on to other stories, other news, other people by this time. An article would appear from time to time with sensationalized stories about some sightings of the missing Beth. They were always wrong, of course, since she continued using her quite effective disguise. Much to the displeasure of Miss Birdie, Sara quit her job at the restaurant after helping find a replacement waitress. Mandy hated loosing her friend as a co-worker, but visited her on occasion at Don's house. There was always a scramble as Beth hurried to once again become Sara, who always seemed to be in the bedroom or bathroom when Mandy dropped in unexpectedly, and needed at least fifteen minutes. Somehow, she never caught on, despite minor mistakes in makeup that Beth just didn't have time to correct. A too dark tone, or a misplaced blemish that should have alerted Mandy appeared to go unnoticed. Mandy was thrilled for her friend who seemed to be truly in love with her former customer, and they talked on the phone daily, discussing their respective love lives, gossiping about the customers they knew, and the other employees at Miss Birdie's. They talked about whether Sara would be getting married any time soon to Donald. Sara said it was too soon yet.

Donald too, continued at his job, having taken a rare few days of vacation just in case the dream should end. Returning to work, his employees were surprised at how un-rested he looked. Drained actually. In fact, some suggested he take a few days off to recuperate from what had obviously been a stressful vacation. They had a difficult time understanding the constant grin on his face, however, and his eagerness to leave at the end of the work day. For years he had been the last person out the door, usually an hour or more after quitting time. Lately though, it seemed he was locking the shop behind the last employee with himself close behind.

Winter came, mild, but enough snow for the neighborhood children to play in. Snowmen came to life after the school day was over, snowballs were thrown over snow forts. Traffic became more difficult to maneuver through with the snow, delays becoming the norm.

One evening, after a particularly hectic day, Donald finally arrived home, a half hour later than usual, eager to be with Beth who had looked especially beautiful that afternoon before he had left for work. As was his habit, he had called her during his lunch hour. There had been no answer, so he left a message on his machine for her to call him when she returned home. No call came. That bothered him.

A fresh snow had fallen while he worked but he noticed there were no tire or foot prints to disturb the newly fallen snow. Entering the house he called to her, thinking that maybe she had fallen asleep, or had just gone shopping and not seen the message on the machine when she got back. Her precious photo album was missing from the coffee table.

He looked in the bedroom. Everything was tidy and in it's place. Except for her things. Panic flowed over him as he went from drawer to closet, all empty. A few unimportant things remained, one sculptured nylon thrust between the cushions of the sofa, a pair of panties hidden in the bottom of the hamper, but the rest was gone. No note or letter to explain what he had done to drive her away, nothing. He knew it had been inevitable, this most precious of creatures was far out of her element. He had expected at least a letter saying how lonely she was in this small town, not able to show herself to even the neighbors for fear of the crowds gathering. Anything. But no. Just gone, the way she had arrived, suddenly and dramatically, without warning. So, maybe it had been a dream. A very long and beautiful dream with the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world. It had all felt so very real, so vivid. Had he been in some coma and was just now coming to? No, the dream had started in the spring, and it was winter now. Was that significant? Did he hope to try to find her? Where would he look? Would her agent, whom she had said knew her whereabouts, tell him if she knew? As far as he knew, no one outside the house knew she was there, and therefore wouldn't acknowledge him as anything more than a deranged fan. If she wanted to leave him, this was the way to do it, quick and clean. No tears. He just wished he knew what he had done wrong. They seemed so much in love. He had planned to ask her to marry him at Christmas. He knew he had no right to feel so betrayed, but he did. She said she loved him. He called Mandy. After a lengthy interrogation he decided she knew as much as he did.

Even miserable lives go on. Donald thought about sitting on his back porch in his underwear until he froze to death, but that didn't sound all that pleasant, any more than the other methods he considered for doing away with himself. Dead, he was sure to never see her again. Alive, there was a chance. Slim of course, but a chance. She didn't call, nothing on his computer, nothing in the news about her return. Even Mandy worried. They called each other regularly to see if there was any news.

Winter became more dreary than he could ever remember it. The sun hadn't shone for weeks at a time. He didn't notice when it did shine. It didn't matter. The light from his soul had gone out. Snuffed out by the auburn haired beauty who owned him.

He ate little, slept less, and found the bottle of whiskey he had bought a year earlier in a cabinet. He finished the bottle one Saturday night, and promptly bought another two. It took little time to finish those off as well. His attitude toward his employees deteriorated until they no longer liked working for him. Several quit, others threatened to if he didn't "lighten up some". He lost weight, and didn't care. Weeks passed into a month, then another.

"Twenty minutes to quitting time," he thought, "another shitty day into the toilet."

The ringing of the phone jarred him from his depression.

"Production, Anderson."

"Donald, if you have some time after work, I'd like to talk to you at the restaurant." It was Mandy. Mandy called on occasion, usually when Roy was off. She had never hit on him, but she did wonder what Sara had seen to make her fall so hard for this older man.

"I don't know Mandy, I don't really feel like talking tonight," he replied.

"I'll get Roy to cook you up something good, you looked like you could use it the last time I saw you."

"Don't feel like eating either." he returned.

"Donald, I'm telling you, come in here, I'm not asking. It's important. We need to talk. It's about Sara." And she hung up the phone.

"Who the hell does she think she is, telling me what to do?" he said out loud. But he was always willing to talk about her. It was his favorite subject, though not always kindly. When he had visited the bottom of a bottle of Kentucky's finest, he spoke of his love for her just before cursing her for leaving him. Mandy sounded insistent though, as if she may have some deep dark news. He decided to go. He was a little hungry anyway, and Roy was a very good cook.

As usual, the place was almost empty when Donald came in. A very pretty girl with flaming red hair sat across from her friend, a brunette, in the corner booth, both deep in conversation. Neither of them paid attention to him as he took his seat at the counter. Roy's head could just be seen behind the kitchen wall, intently looking down towards the floor, sweating.

Don grabbed a menu, decided on the roast chicken special, turned a coffee mug right side up, and made his way around the counter to the coffee pot where he filled his cup, added cream and sugar and waited. He heard the door to the kitchen open, then the door to the ladies room. Roy's head reappeared in the window, a pink flush on his face.

"Feelin' better Roy?" he asked, sarcastically .

"Sure am!" returned Roy, happily, "Never better."

Mandy returned from the ladies room smelling of soap and expensive perfume.

"Roy says he feels better now," sarcasm dripping from every word.

"He should," she whispered, "I've been sucking his honey-dipped cock for twenty minutes."

"I'm sorry Mandy, I had that coming. You've been a good friend since Be.., Sara left me. I don't know what I would have done without you here for me."

"First Donald, you're not sorry, you're jealous, and lonely. Second, I have the cure for the problem right here. Don't I Beth?"

"If he'll take me back," came the angel's voice from behind him, as a soft hand touched his arm.

As he whirled around in his seat to catch her in his arms before she got away again, he saw for a fleeting second the girl with the flaming red hair smiling from her seat in the corner. Her brunette friend had been Beth, once again in disguise, but who now stood behind him as herself. Not caring why, or how, or anything else just then, he took her tiny body in his arms and held her close, kissing her firm lips, his tongue dancing with hers.

"Can you forgive me enough to take me back, daddy?" she whispered when she finally stopped kissing his rough face.

"Only if you promise never to leave me again."

"I promise, I promise!" she said.

Mandy had locked the front door by this time, and turned off the OPEN sign, as well as several lights in the dining room. The girl with the flaming red hair had suddenly become a ravishing blond, the red wig sat on the table next to Beth's brunette wig and coat.

"I'd like you to meet the reason I had to leave in such a hurry," said Beth. "This is my sister, Rebecca. She got into some serious trouble out east, and I was the only one who could fix it for her. I had to concentrate on her. If I even spoke to you, I would have had to come back to you and I couldn't."

Donald expected a cold but polite handshake from the blond. What he got instead was a kiss every bit as sensual as that of her sister's. The searching tongue sweet in his mouth, lips firm and moist, hands strong and exploring.

"Save a little for me, will you Becky?" said Beth with a smile in her voice.

"Hello daddy," cooed Becky. "Beth, he's just like you said, just like daddy. I'm in love!"

"So am I, dear sister," returned Beth, "I think we have a minor problem. Unless we do like we used to do when we were younger."

"Sounds good to me!" exclaimed Becky, who obviously knew what her sister was talking about, although no one else did.

Beth suddenly began looking around, and seeing no one, motioned to the others to follow her. Quietly, they entered the kitchen and crept towards the back room where Beth was sure they would find Mandy and Roy. They were not disappointed. Lying on the floor with several cardboard boxes crushed beneath them lay Roy on his back, with Mandy, her dark cunt just beginning to swallow his prodigious cock.

"Such a waste," whispered Becky as she stepped out of her tight pants, pulling her blouse over her head, full breasts dancing as she made her way to the couple.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked as she lowered her blond mound to his mouth.

"MMMMMM!" was Roy's only reply, as Becky lifted his head to her succulent pussy. She threw back her head, blond mane flying as his tongue buried itself deep into her sweet hole. Mandy too, squealed with delight as she felt his cock throb deep in her moist pit. The two girls, back to back, leaned against each other as Roy did his best to satisfy them both.

"Daddy, Bethy wants to play too!" she said as she unfastened his pants, and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Beth!" he began, "I ...."

"I've been celibate for a month, wanting you every minute. Do me now or I do myself with a spoon!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me daddy, fuck your baby girl, now!"

Donald's cock sprang free from his briefs as Beth got down on her tender knees, and took the rock hard member in her cool hands, guiding it toward her wet lips. Licking the length of his tool, wetting the tender underside, she finally took the head into her sweet mouth, ran her tongue around it, then sucked the bulb. Slowly, she took ever more of his length into her mouth, her tongue touching like a butterfly's wing the underside of his cock. He took her head in his hands, guiding his rod between her precious lips, his hands tangled in her thick auburn locks. She moaned as he pushed further into her sucking mouth, tongue swirling madly. He began a slow fucking motion, driving ever further with each stroke until she could feel the short pubic hairs brushing her nose and lips as she sucked him into her throat. She held his thighs as his hips thrust faster into her face, his cock pushing deeper into her throat with each stroke.

Mandy ground her tender mound onto Roy's hips like a maddened animal, ramming him into the floor with her voluptuous body, his huge cock ravaging her channel, her firm breasts bouncing, nipples taut, her hands on his knees. Becky too was busy brutalizing Roy, his mouth firmly locked onto her blond furry pussy, her hands forcing his captive head between her warm thighs as his tongue drove into her channel, licking it clean of her sweet tasting juices. The mewling sounds the two women made as Roy pleasured them drove Beth into a frenzy. She had never heard her sister in the throes of lust and it excited her to know that her dear sister was feeling the same lust as she was.

Beth had particular needs. She had a wild imagination and enjoyed turning her fantasies into realities. Her fantasy involved having Donald spewing his cum into her mouth and onto her face. She had seen it done in the porn movies and wondered how it felt. The thought excited her. With one hand she stroked his velvety cock as she sucked, twisting the throbbing rod, forcing it into her tender mouth roughly. Her hair flew as her head bobbed, faster, grunting loudly as she struggled to make him climax. Holding his engorged sack with her other hand, she kneaded the firm balls, feeling them throb as she lightly squeezed them. Pulling roughly on his balls now she forced his cock into her mouth, sucking hard as she stroked the smooth skin. She moaned again as she felt the swell of his cock as he prepared to empty his load into her sweet, sucking mouth. She felt the explosion begin deep in his balls as the thick fluid flowed into his cock. Almost unable to contain his rod between her lips without pain, she pulled the throbbing beast from her lips, keeping her mouth open as wide as she could to enable him to watch as his thick cum shot from the opening and into her waiting mouth. Gulping a large portion of his cum into her beautiful stomach, she then took the rest of his copious load directly on her face, allowing him to watch as the sticky ejaculate dripped down her lovely chin, down her cheeks, and off of her thick auburn hair, landing on those most perfect breasts. Beth rubbed her face with his red tipped cock until it stopped squirting his spunk onto her overheated body. With her fingers she scraped up the drops as they flowed down her precious face, put the fingers to her sensuous lips and licked them clean. He almost climaxed again watching this magnificent woman perform such a lewd act with such lust in her eyes.