Becca is Still a Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
The girls decide they are still want to be prostitutes.
3.5k words
4.45
6.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its been about a year since all four of us got married. My name is Becca and I am married to Lily Ann who is usually just called "Madame or Annie." My sister is Julie, though not a genetic woman she is as beautiful as any woman I know. She has been on hormones since she was a teen and has beautiful 36D tits and an amazing figure. Her cock and balls are small, we call them her "clit and lady parts." She is married to a woman named Mistress Nancy.

Both Julie and I worked in the whorehouse that Madame and Mistress owned. We both started there when we turned 18. We are in our 60's now. Mistress is also a medical doctor so she was a silent partner. Madame ran the whorehouse and sometimes would get fucked as well. Both Madame and I are BBW's while Mistress and Julie have beautiful figures.

Before reading this story, I would recommend that you read Ch 1 of my original series "Becca is a Whore." Now please enjoy my story and I would love any comments you make and I really love getting "5's."

We have all lived in Tennessee for well over a year now. We moved there from the brothel we had in New York. Julie had lived there for years ahead of us and had made connections in the local kinky community and we all became regulars at the kinky parties. The parties were wild, no one in the community had any limits other than underage. Last night we all attended one of those parties and it was really nasty!

I was in a nice sleep when I slowly started to realize someone was licking my cunt. I shook off the sleep and looked down to see my sister with her face buried in my cunt licking out the dried cum from last night's kinky party. I giggles and said, "That has got to be nasty. I have no idea how many men fucked me last night." Julie just buried her tongue deeper.

Julie smiled and said, "I can tell by all the different tastes on my tongue. You were really 'busy' sister."

"You might want to lick her dirty asshole clean too Julie. She had just as many cocks in her dirty ass as in her cunt." We both looked up to see my wife, Madame, had made that statement. Both of our wives stood in the doorway watching what Julie and I were doing, both of them bare assed naked.

Even when we are naked, we usually wear stockings, garters and heels, but all 4 of us were completely naked now. The stockings and heels were ripped from our legs early in the evening.

Madame said, "Roll over Becca." I did as commanded and pulled my ample ass cheeks wide apart as Julie buried her face in my filthy asshole. Aside from dried cum, I know there were bits of dried shit as well. The constant anal fucking always does that to me. As my wife said, my asshole took a severe pounding.

Once my asshole was clean, I had Julie get on all fours and I cleaned her as nicely as she cleaned me. We then kissed and giggled at how badly our breath smelled and tasted.

Finally we got on hands and knees and crawled to our wives/Owners and licked them clean as well, making sure both holes were licked perfectly clean. Both Julie and I remained on our knees at their feet.

I spoke "Ladies, you were both in rare form last night. I know you both started with big dildos hanging from your cunts, but later when I looked around you were both getting fucked as much as Julie and I."

Mistress laughed "With all those cocks, how could re resist?" She then clapped her hands "OK girls, make our breakfast while Annie and I shower." We watched them go into the same shower and knew they would finger each other as they showered.

Julie and I prepared a nice breakfast and when they came back inside we dropped to our knees and kissed their feet and then leaned up to respectfully kiss their cunts. Madame said "OK girls you both stink like cheap whores. Go wash up while we enjoy breakfast."

Julie and I went into the same shower and washed each other's bodies. Then I went to my knees and suckled Julie's clit. It did not take long as she spewed her cum all over my face. She got on her knees to lick my cunt and I pissed on her face. We kissed again and then we rinsed and dried off and went into the kitchen.

I saw Mistress putting the phone down. "Bend over girls." We did as commanded and our wives inserted the butt plugs we wear 24/7. At the end of each plug were jewels that peeked out of our assholes, mine was emerald and Julie's was amethyst for our birthstones.

Mistress said, "That was Sue. She said her and her husband/Master just received a phone call from a pair of her old clients, Mike and Steve. Do you remember them girls?"

I shuddered as Julie and I looked at each other. "Yes Mistress, they were very kinky brothers that most of the other girls would not serve because they were so sadistic and brutal. They never wanted Julie because of her clit and they did not like BBW's so Madame could not serve them. Back then I had a figure as nice as Mistress and Julie, so that just left Sue and I. I wonder what they wanted?"

Mistress spoke to me, "They want to come down to arrange a session involving them and Mike's son, Paul. It seems Paul is getting married and they want you and Sue and another slave as their whores to celebrate the upcoming marriage. They said that they know Becca is a BBW now, but they do not care."

I shivered when I thought of how they beat me, choked me, made me shit myself and kneel in my own shit as I sucked their cocks. As I remembered all that, I subconsciously started to play with myself. Madame smiled as she watched me and looked to Mistress and said, "It seems Becca remembers Nancy." That is when I realized what I was doing and stopped. Madame said, "Its okay dear, go ahead and pleasure yourself."

I continued to finger myself as Mistress continued. "They are going to call us and ask permission to come down to meet with us and ask our permission to use Becca and if Master Scott allows it, Sue as well."

Julie said, "That still leaves us short one girl." Madame said, "I was thinking of giving Marsha a chance to serve them. I think is ready for a scene like this now. I am guessing Master Bob and Marsha would jump at a chance like this. (It would be a good idea to read the first couple of chapters of Julie's new series "Julie is Still a Whore").

The ringing of the phone jarred me back to reality and I licked my fingers clean and answered it. Mike was at the other end and asked to speak to Madame. I put it on speaker and we all heard Mike say "Hello Annie it has been a while." I shuddered at the sound of the voice from the man that had inflicted so much pain and humiliation on me.

"Hello Mike, yes its been a while. I hope all is well." He responded "Yes Madame, thank you for asking. I will get right to the point. I would like to hire your wife Becca along with that other whore Sue. My son is getting married and we wanted to show him a good time before he ties the knot and thought of Becca and Sue."

Madame said "You know Becca and I are married now?" He responded, "Yes I have seen the pictures people posted on line. I was especially attracted to the new branding on her ass. Is that a real branding like Sue has?" Madame smiled as she fingered the brand on my ass. "It is."

I could picture Mike's cock getting hard as he imagined me being branded like an animal. Then Madame said "We are flattered that you still remember us dear, but we have retired as prostitutes." Mike said, "Yes, I have heard that, but I have a proposition that would likely interest you. Would you be willing to meet with us to discuss?"

Madame looked at us and we nodded. "Okay Mike, how about coming down this weekend?" He said "Perfect, do you mind if I bring Steve and my son Paul as well. Hopefully you will accept our terms and we can have fun. I will contact you from the airport after we land. I have also asked Sue and her husband to meet us at your place as well. I am paying for their tickets. I hope you do not mind."

"You're fine Mike, we will meet up then." Madame hung up the phone and then the 4 of us discussed the options. Mistress spoke first "How do you feel about all this Becca. You know how vicious the boys can get."

Becca smiled "Trust me Mistress, I remember. I would be 'out of commission' for about a week after they abused me. But truthfully, I loved it. Aside from being sadists, they were also very creative and had great cocks."

Julie spoke next "Becca, you have to remember it has been a few years since they used you. Like it or not, we are all older now." Becca nodded, "Do you think anyone noticed how old we were last night? All of us 'old ladies' had a line of men and women that wanted to fuck us. We may not be spring chickens any more, but we are still sexy women."

We all enjoyed a laugh and Mistress said. "Let's do this. Let's meet with them and see what they have to say. So long as Becca and Sue are willing, and they respect all safe words and limits, then I think it should be okay. I will contact Bob and see if he wants to allow Marsha to join in the fun."

Next Mistress called Master Scott and his wife/slave Sue. They discussed all that had happened so far and they agreed to come down before the men did to kick around ideas.

Finally, Mistress called Master Bob and his wife/slave Marsha. She said something had come up that they might be interested in and could they come by to chat about it. About 30 minutes later they were at our door.

When they came in, Marsha dropped to her hands and knees and kissed the Dommes on their feet and then leaned up to kiss their cunts. None of us had bothered to put any clothes on except of course for our stockings garters and heels. "May I remove my clothes please Mistress?" Mistress nodded and in no time Marsha got naked still wearing her garters, stockings and heels. As she bent over to picked up her clothes the red garnet stone at the end of her butt plug poked out.

As she was doing that, Julie and I crawled to Master Bob, our plugs sticking out as well, my plug had a green jewel protruding out and Julie's was lavender. Julie got behind Master with me in front as we pulled down his pants and sexy panties and Julie licked the crack of his ass as I jiggled his balls with my tongue and suckled his cock. We heard Madame say "Enough girls." We remained on our knee licking our lips as we waited for Mistress to begin.

The Owners sat on the couch as the slaves remained on our knees. Mistress spoke first. "Bob, Marsha, something has happened that we thought you might be interested in. A man called us from New York. He and his brother were clients of ours in the brothel They had a reputation of being exceptionally sadistic and loved to humiliate our girls. The pain and humiliation was so bad that only Becca and Sue would ever serve them."

"They are coming down to Tennessee with the intent of brutally using Sue and Becca. Here is the problem. The brothers, Mike and Steve are coming down with the man that is about to become Mike's son in law. His name is Paul. That means we need a third girl." All eyes went to Marsha as Mistress finished up and asked "Would you be interested in allowing us to you Marsha?"

Marsha looked to her Master who looked to Becca. "Tell me more about these men girl." Becca said, "Yes Master. These men have absolutely no compassion for the girls they abuse. The loved to kick my cunt, bite my nipples, make me shit myself and then smear the warm shit all over my body. Once that was done they would fuck my face so had that I puked all over myself. One time they made me go out in public like that wearing only a short sun dress. I was so humiliated when they took me to a fancy restaurant that I actually started to cry."

Master Bob said. "Becca, Marsha, stand up in front of me." We did as commanded, legs spread wide, hands behind our heads. Master reached out and started to rub my cunt. As expected I was soaked. Then he rubbed his slave's cunt with the same results. Master smiled at Mistress and said "I think we have our answer."

Master and Marsha spent the night. As expected everyone had a great time fucking and woke up the next morning feeling so refreshed. I remember thinking to myself "Master Bob must feel like a king being the only male there with 5 naked women wiggling their sexy asses and jiggling their pretty tits as breakfast was being prepared. Once breakfast was ready, the Owners sat at the table as we served breakfast and then we prepared our own plates and placed them on the floor and we ate as well.

During the meal, there was a knock on the door. I answered the door and there was Master Scott and his wife/slave Sue. After everyone hugged and kissed, Sue respectfully got naked as we all greeted the Owner's properly. Master Scott had Julie and I bend over and he inspected the brandings on our asses and said, "These have healed nicely Nancy. Your medical skills are impressive dear."

Mistress responded "As were your branding skills Scott, thank you so much for branding our slaves for us." Then Mistress looked at Marsha, "Slave introduce yourself to our friends."

"Yes Mistress. Master, my name is Marsha. All of the women here have been training me for months now to be a slave to my husband and Master, Master Bob." With that Marsha turned around and bent over pulling her ass cheeks wide apart so that a red jewel poked out of her asshole. "This was a gift from Madame and Mistress Sir, as a reward for doing well in my training. I am a January girl, the red is my birthstone garnet Sir."

Mistress said, "Let's go out to the barn and got comfortable. Once we were there Madame said "Girls show Master Scott your asses so that he may inspect them." Julie, Marsha and I bent over with the gems at the end of our plugs protruding from our asses." Master and Sue came over and looked at the plugs as well as rubbing their hands across the branding on Julie's and my asses.

Mistress said "Show them the plugs girls." With that we pulled the plugs out of our asses, as expected they had streaks of shit on them. "Put them in your mouths and then lift your neck girls." We did as commanded displaying our new slave collars. Each had the word SLAVE printed in the center with birthstone jewels on either side. As we stood like that drool dripped from our mouths to our chin and tits leaving nasty brown streaks.

"Show them the clamps girls." As commanded by Madame, Julie and I went into bedrooms and brought out specially made nipple clamps. We attached them and then from each nipple a short chain hung down with the proper birthstone at the end of each nipple. Then we attached the same types of clamps to our Owner's tits.

While we did this, Master Bob reached into his pocket and produced the ones we had made for Marsha and put them on her nipples. Master Scott and Sue came over and admired the unique clamps. Sue said softly "They are stunning." Mistress then said, "Bend over Sue."

Sue did as commanded, as she did her big tits swayed side to side. Madame then said "Becca!" With that I got on my knees behind Sue and licked the crack of her ass, pushing my tongue into her dirty asshole as I did. Then I reached for the lube Madame handed me and pushed my fingers into her asshole.

"Stand up Sue." Once standing, Sue automatically spread her legs and placed her hand behind her head. Madame walked in front of Sue and held up a plug that was identical to the ones in my ass and Julie's ass, the only difference was the end of Sue's plug was a diamond.

Sue gasped as she saw the plug. Madame continued, "You are an April baby, your birthstone is diamond. This plug is from Mistress and I as a way of thanking you for all of your years of service in our brothel." She handed the plug to Master Scott, "Would you like to do the honors Scott?"

Scott told Sue to bend over again. Sue reached back exposed her asshole and Master kissed her ass. "You have been a great wife and slave all these years Sue. When I saw Becca and Julie being plugged at their wedding ceremony, I knew I wanted this for you. I called Nancy and Annie and they had this made for me." Tears ran down Sue's eyes and dripped on to the ground. Then Master pushed the big plug into Sue's asshole.

Sue stood up only to see Master had a slave collar for Sue. He put the collar on, locked it in place and kissed his wife "I love you Sue." Finally he put the specially made nipple clamps on to her tits, the chains hung down with little diamonds at the end. We all applauded as Master hugged his wife/slave.

Mistress said, girls, you know what to do now. Becca and I crawled to Masters Scott and Bob and removed their pants. Master Bob blushed when everyone saw him in women's panties. Marsha said "Months ago Mistress told me to pick out new underwear for my Master to wear and when I saw how sexy Julie looked in her panties, I wanted the same for Master. That night I threw out all of Master boxers and replaced them with a collection of women's panties. He has been wearing them ever since."

Susan wanted to ease Master Bob's embarrassment and said "They really look good Master Bob." Then she looked at her Master who simply rolled his eyes. We all laughed knowing full well starting tomorrow Master Scott would be wearing panties too.

"Okay slaves time to have fun." Marsha and I got Master Bob to lay on his back. Marsha then mounted her Master's cock and started to ride up and down. As she did that, I knelt over the Master's face and pushed my wet cunt into his face. I rode his face as his wife rode his cock.

While that was happening, Sue and Julie were doing the same thing to Master Scott except Julie was over Master's cock taking it into her "sissy cunt." Sue planted her cunt on his face and felt his expert tongue pushing deep inside her.

To complete the fun, Madame got on her back. As she did her massive tits flopped on either side of her chest. Mistress put her cunt over Madame's mouth and then Mistress bent over and put her mouth on Madame's cunt as the women got into a comfortable "69."

Soon the barn was filled with the sounds, scent and sight of people fucking. I have no idea who came first, but I know when I came, I squirted all over Master Bob's face. When we were all done cumming, I got off his face and Marsha put her cum filled cunt over Master's face and he licked her clean as I took his cock and licked his cock clean, savoring the taste of Marsha's cunt on his cock.

Julie and Sue were doing the same thing to Master Scott as Madame and Mistress just collapsed on each other, but of them having intense orgasms.

After a while the slaves went back into the house to prepare lunch and then we brought the food out to the barn and sat on bales of hay to decide what our next step would be.