Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 12

Story Info
The erotic final chapter of the Eden Project.
19.2k words
4.77
15.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,583 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca XXX The Eden Project. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch 12. The Final chapter.

Having freed Raven in the early hours of the morning and then spending several hours fucking and sleeping, we didn't wake until late morning. We had then spent a few hours eating breakfast, drinking coffee and preparing our plan. It was once again the golden rule of eat, rest and hydrate whenever you got the opportunity. This was about to be the end game, so we needed to be fresh.

"So, we're agreed that this is the best course of action?" asked Raven.

"I believe so, yes. Your weapons training is far better than mine so I'll act as the distraction," I replied.

"Do you think they'll be suspicious that you're rejoining the group after you've missed breakfast and lunch?"

"I hope not. I'll tell them I slept in this morning and hopefully Mack will cover for me."

"I think he will, we've had a few liaisons over the past few months and I think he's one of the good guys. He has no idea what's really going on with the Eden project or First Element and I think he'll help us once he's been told," she said.

"I think so too, but if anyone else asks me where I've been, I'll tell them I was exploring the complex. There's no rules against wandering around this place as far as I know."

"In some ways it might be better if they are suspicious of you, it will put even more of their attention onto you, which is exactly what we want."

"Yes, but that won't make it any easier to get all of his SWAT team into one room, they need to trust me."

"Just do what you can. If you can keep them away from the rest of the Edenists, it will be a bonus. We don't want any casualties if we can help it."

She picked up her MP5 sub machine gun and loaded a clip into it. She'd gotten it from the armory and it was a formidable weapon. It was still widely used by the police and special forces operators all over the world due to its accuracy, reliability and ease of use. The short barrel and stubby stock made it ideal for indoor combat and the nine-millimeter sub-sonic ammunition was interchangeable with the Glock on her belt holster. Both weapons were suppressed for stealth.

She slid the top slide of the weapon back and then slapped the cocking lever with her palm, letting it carry the first round forward into the breach with a 'click-clack' sound so familiar with loading a weapon. Everyone in the world knew what that sound meant.

Trouble.

She had black Kevlar body armor on, over her grey combat clothing and she had spare magazines strapped to her as well as a slim back pack containing the other items we would need for the final assault.

She racked the top slide of the Glock and re-holstered it, to signify she was ready for action.

"Fucking hell you look so damn sexy dressed like that," I said.

"You better believe it bitch," she laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

I was dressed in a fresh pair of green trousers and black vest top. My previous set were still lying on the floor stinking of piss and covered in Summer's blood. The new outfit had come from the store room and I'd rubbed them around the floor a little to make them seem more worn than they actually were.

The armory, store room and medical room had given us all we needed. Raven told me that most items down here were no more than ten years old despite the bunker being built in the eighties. The shelf life on the food rations was twenty-five years but they were replaced every ten to keep them fresh. That meant that the latest weapons and medical supplies were always available in the event of a nuclear war. We were well equipped and highly motivated, but above all we had a plan.

I was about to go back undercover with the Edenists and hoped that the plan would work. We didn't really know what had happened since we came down into the basement. We had heard the odd transmission from the walkie talkie and knew they were searching for Raven but that was about all. There'd been no mention that I was missing so hopefully I could just walk among the rest of them like nothing had happened.

We had cleared our plan with Lexa and Colonel Griffin on the phone. They would be standing by for the blast doors to be opened and they would then storm into the bunker and do what they did best once we got the door open, from there we would be home-free.

We did a quick comms check with the hidden ear piece stuck in my ear. It was slightly older and bulkier than the one I'd used on my last assignment and I hoped it wouldn't be discovered when I rejoined the community.

"Comms check, Raven checking in," she said.

I heard it as clear as day in my left ear.

"Loud and clear. Becca checking in," I replied.

"Received loud and clear," she smiled.

"I guess this is good bye then," I said.

"It's not good bye, I'll be one step behind you babe, don't worry."

I kissed her and we hugged each other for longer than we should have. I really liked this girl and I was going to miss her once this was over. I entered the lift and pressed the button for B5 which was two levels below the living area. From there I would walk up the stairs and enter the open space area as though nothing had happened.

They had no idea I'd killed Summer and freed Raven, so I had nothing to fear. At least that's what I told myself. I had to believe my own story as if it were true. If I didn't believe it how could I expect others to buy it. Confidence was the key.

I raised my hand in a cute wave as the doors closed and she gave me a cheeky wink which seemed to be her signature farewell.

The lift rose and I checked comms again.

"Keep an ear out for my signal," I said. "Once I know where I'm heading, I'll let you know."

"Understood. Good luck."

The lift seemed to take an age to arrive at B5 but it finally slowed and the door swished open shedding light into the dark corridor. There was no noise or movement so I stepped out and headed up the stairwell.

I got to level B3 and passed the spot where Summer's body had been dumped. There was no sign that she'd ever been there. I guessed her body would be in the medical area on B1 in some sort of mortuary to keep her out the way of prying eyes.

As I walked down the corridor, I saw people milling about outside their rooms without a care in the world. There was no sign of any guards so I headed for my room.

I ducked in and found it empty, Mack must have been out and about, maybe people had now been assigned work duties like they had on the surface. It would relieve the boredom for them if nothing else.

I kept Raven in the loop and gave her as much information as I could to paint a picture, but without looking like I was talking to myself or giving a running commentary of my movements.

"B5 and B4 seem deserted. B3 seems normal," I said quietly into my earpiece.

"Understood."

I went in search of Mack, but instead I found Father Tobias. He was in the communal open area with the artificial grass and trees.

"Ah Becca, my dear girl, I've been looking all over for you," he said. "Where have you been?"

I judged his body language and the tone of his voice as inquisitive rather than confrontational.

"Hello Father. I slept in late and then I've been exploring the facility."

"On your own?" he asked, sounding shocked.

"Yes."

"Oh my. You must have heard we have a lunatic on the loose. That Judas, Raven, has killed one of DI Clifford's men and escaped. You shouldn't be walking around down there. We have men searching for her, but until then please stay on this level."

"Why did she kill one his men?" I asked, already knowing the answer. I was there when she squeezed the life out of him for raping her.

"She's a maniac, Becca. She came here to threaten our way of life."

I thought about setting him straight, but DI Clifford arrived over my shoulder and interrupted us.

"Still no sign of her, Peter," he said.

"Keep searching. She can't have got far," he replied. "At least she's not armed. It was a good idea to lock the weapons away while she was being punished."

"In what way was she punished?" I asked, once again knowing the answer.

"In the only way a bitch like that understands," snapped Clifford.

"And what night that be? I thought this was a peaceful community where violence and confrontation were not acceptable?"

"Sometimes violence is the only answer," he said. "It's all people like her understand. She was willing to have soldiers come in and use violence against us, so we used violence against her. Live by the sword, die by the sword."

"I'll bear that in mind," I said giving him a bitchy look.

"Becca, I know you were close to Raven but she's bad news. The sooner she's found and dealt with the safer we'll all be," said the vicar.

"Dealt with by raping her you mean?"

"Rape's a very strong word my child, but her punishment serves to help out DI Clifford's men as well as punishing her for her crimes."

"Help them out how?" I asked already seeing the opening I was looking for.

"His men have helped us to escape from our oppressors. If it wasn't for them, we'd all be in an army interrogation room by now," he said.

If he got any further up Clifford's ass, I'd just see his feet sticking out.

"His men have needs just like the rest of us. Surely you of all people understand that, in your line of work. They're just having some fun with her," he giggled.

"Fun for them you mean?"

"Even tough law enforcers need sexual release doctor," interrupted Clifford, sounding pissed off with me for asking so many questions.

"So, raping a defenseless woman is acceptable, is it?" I said.

"She seemed to be enjoying it from what I've heard," laughed Clifford.

I thought about punching him in the throat and taking his weapon, but I needed to stick to the plan.

"She enjoyed it so much she killed one of your men and escaped," I laughed.

There was a long silence before Clifford moved on to the real reason, he'd gone to find Father Tobias.

"Who's going to take over now she's missing?" he asked.

"I have a young girl who I think will be willing to help out your men with their needs," he smirked.

I couldn't believe my ears. He was about to sacrifice on of the Edenists for the good of his stem cell project and give Clifford's men a new fuck toy to amuse themselves. Maybe it was part of the deal they had together.

"Who?" I butted in.

"Well, since you put Heidi straight, she's turned into quite the little slut," he smiled.

"You're going to let his men play with Heidi? A girl who doesn't really like men that much and has only just discovered that sex with men can be enjoyable? You'll put her off for life, Father."

"Well, I can't think of anyone else who'll do it. Besides she's in the breeding program so a milkshake of sperm from different men might help to get her pregnant quicker," he replied.

DI Clifford was literally licking his lips.

"Sounds perfect," he said

"No. I can't allow it," I said. "She's too vulnerable."

"Who the fuck put you in charge?" snapped Clifford.

"I'm her sex therapist. She's not ready for anything like that. You need someone who likes taking cock and is experienced with fucking multiple men in one sitting. She's not up to it."

They both looked at me. I'd drawn them in and now it was the moment of truth as to whether they were going to fall for it.

"Sounds like the perfect job for a sexually experienced ex-hooker who slept her way through college to pay her fees," said the vicar.

"What? You're suggesting I let his men fuck me?" I asked.

"If it's not you it will have to be Heidi. Besides I saw you at the initiation ceremony. You took on thirty men with no problem at all. It was quite astonishing," replied the vicar, raising his eyebrows.

I thought for a moment pretending to be mulling things over. I didn't want to look too willing.

"Well, I suppose they did help us escape," I sighed.

"Is that a yes?" said Clifford.

"How many of you are there?"

"Eight of my men have already had their reward with that traitorous bitch so that leaves another twelve," he smiled.

"Twelve sexy policemen," I cooed, changing my attitude to one of excitement. "Maybe I could find time to fit them all in."

"The men will be very pleased to entertain you doctor, some of them have already commented on how gorgeous you are," said Father Tobias.

"I'm flattered I'm sure. I've always had a thing for man in uniform, but if I'm going to be the one to do it, I want it to be on my terms," I said.

"What sort of terms?" Clifford quizzed.

"All twelve of them at the same time," I said.

"Fucking hell you dirty bitch."

"In for a penny in for a pound, that's how I look at it," I laughed. "I do love being the centre of attention. You can ask more of your men to join in if you like."

"No, I think twelve will be enough, we don't want to let our guard down with that fucking murderous little bitch still on the loose," said Clifford.

"Ok, when?"

"My oh my, you are keen to please aren't you," he smirked.

He moved in next to me and squeezed my ass.

I let him get on with it and purred like a kitten to make him think I was interested.

"You can join in too if you like," I said. "The more the merrier."

I pushed my hand into his crotch and squeezed his semi-hard cock. It felt pretty big and I knew he wanted me. If I could get DI Clifford and twelve of his men in a room with me, Raven would find it easy to execute our plan.

"Maybe you and I can have more of a personal arrangement once you're finished," he gasped. "I don't like to share."

"Sounds like a plan, but I might be a bit of a mess by the time they've finished with me."

"Fucking hell, you're a dirty one aren't you. Maybe we can get this Heidi girl to clean you up while I watch," he cooed. "Then I'll fuck both of you."

"Who's being dirty now detective?" I giggled.

"So, when do you want me?" I asked again.

"Meet here in about an hour and my men will escort you somewhere more private," said Clifford.

"See you in an hour then."

I walked off in search of Mack, wiggling my ass to make sure they noticed what a slut I was. I heard DI Clifford comment to Father Tobias as I left.

"Jesus she's a right filthy little cunt, isn't she?" he gasped, obviously looking at my ass as I walked away.

Once I was out of earshot, I contacted Raven.

"Did you get all that babe?" I asked into my earpiece.

She would have heard every word that Father Tobias and DI Clifford had said, so she knew what was happening.

"Loud and clear. You are one dirty girl, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Are you kidding? Twelve cocks sounds like heaven, I'll keep you posted. Stay safe until I contact you."

"Roger that."

****

I eventually found Mack in the dining area, stuffing his face as usual. I got myself a bottle of water and joined him at a table in the corner.

"Becca, where the fuck have you been, I was worried?" he whispered leaning forward to get closer to me.

"It's a long story, but I need to talk to you somewhere more private," I replied.

"I bet you do," he smirked, raising his eyebrows.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Mack," I laughed. "This is a little more serious and you're the only one I can trust."

"Sounds important. Let's go to our room," he replied.

We got up and left the dining area and walked down the corridor and back to the privacy of our room. I checked that no one was following or listening at the door and then told Mack everything I knew.

At first, he wouldn't believe me, he just sat on the bed with his jaw hanging down in disbelief.

"I'm telling you the truth Mack," I told him.

"Fucking hell it's not that I don't believe you," he said. "It's just a lot to take in."

"I know, but believe me it's happening right under our noses."

"Quite literally before we came down here," he said.

"Exactly."

"So, the three of them went to school together and now they're developing an anti-ageing serum from stem cells they harvest from the Edenists?"

"Yes, except there were four of them if you include Summer. She was their persuader within the group."

"Was. She was found dead at the bottom of some stairs. You know that, right?"

"Of course, I do. I put her there," I replied.

"Holy shit Becca. You killed her?"

"She left me no choice and the bitch had it coming anyway."

He was silent for a moment as he tried to process it all like he was working out algebra in his head. He kept repeating himself to confirm things.

"And Father Tobias has been using vulnerable homeless people and runaways to fuel his program without them even knowing?"

"Pretty much."

"And DI Clifford has covered their asses."

"Yes. He's helped them get down here and also covered their asses by botching the investigation into Hannah's death," I added

"I remember Hannah. She was a really nice girl. So full of life and she was so happy when she came here and got pregnant. I can't believe they did that to her," he shook his head in sadness.

"It wasn't murder, but these fuckers are all responsible for her death," I spat.

"Sounds like it, such a shame. She had amazing tits too," he smirked.

"I know I saw her pictures. The thing is we need to make sure they don't do it to anyone else and we need to bring those responsible to justice."

"By killing them?"

"Hopefully not, but I'm not ruling it out," I shrugged. "We need to get the blast doors open and let my team in, but we could do with an extra pair of hands. Me and Raven have a plan, but with you on board it will be a damn sight easier. You're a trained killer for a start."

He looked at his feet. He seemed distant and upset as though his decision wasn't straight forward.

"I thought I'd found utopia here," he said. "When my life collapsed around me and I had nowhere to turn this place seemed perfect."

"It's too perfect."

"Apparently so. After Syria I'd said I'd never pick up a gun again. I've had enough of killing people."

"Hopefully it won't come to that but the threat of death needs to be there. You can't go on living a lie down here. It's not right what they're doing and you know it. Forget about governments and missions and do what's right," I said.

He had tears in his eyes at the thought of what might be necessary. I knew he had more going on his head than he was letting on. I was sure his PTSD was as real as mine and probably a damn sight worse, but I needed an answer.

"Are you with us or are you with them?" I asked.

He wiped his tears away and looked me in the eye. He was fighting his own internal war but I knew he'd pull through.

"What do you need me to do?" he smiled.

****

I was waiting for DI Clifford's merry band of perverts by the fake trees and they finally arrived at five pm. There was twelve of them in total and although they were all part of this disgusting stem cell project, I had to put that out of my mind and try and enjoy the fact I was about to be gang fucked.

Twelve men.

Twelve sexy well-toned men in fact.

Twelve cocks.

Twelve loads of fresh cum squirting in every one of my holes while I acted as the distraction for Raven.

I'd had a quick wash before I met with them and noticed how wet my pussy was. It was hardly surprising but it told me that my body was ready and I just needed to get my mind in the right place. My inner slut needed to take over and get me through the ordeal. I had no doubt in my mind that theses fuckers would have a sick plan that they wanted to act out with me and I had to be prepared to do anything.

I'd already given Raven an update and she'd relayed it all to Lexa via the telephone on B11. Her team were ready to storm the facility as soon as the doors opened.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,583 Followers