Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,622 Followers

The work of First Element would never see the light of day again and the last thing we wanted was the Eden project plastered all over the news channels. We operated under the radar and it needed to stay that way.

The Eden project had been a worthy cause and not everyone who contributed to it was receiving the illegal anti-ageing serum, some of them were genuine contributors who wanted to help homeless runaways. With Father Tobias locked up the project needed a new leader. It needed someone who understood what it was like to be homeless with nowhere to turn and that someone was Mack.

He took over the project almost straight away and had done an excellent job of convincing the Edenists that everything was going to be alright. The utopian society was allowed to remain at the old Medena barracks under one condition. They were not allowed into the bunker and they had to help in keeping the place safe and secure. It was a win-win situation for all concerned and I knew Mack would make a go of it. The Eden project restored his sense of purpose in life and he was happier about rebuilding lives than he was about ending them.

Raven had been assigned to a new mission straight away, but I had gotten her phone number so we could stay in touch. She'd made a real difference to my mental state and had taught me that my demons were all in my head. My sexual state of mind was something I had to control in order to move forwards with future assignments. I had a long way to go to be as good as she was and I knew she was only a phone call away, although I would have loved to have spent one more night with her. It seems that a fleeting romance was all I could hope for in this line of work.

Hannah's death was kept quiet for the good of the local community and for the good of the Eden project. The court returned a verdict of death-by-misadventure, whatever that might mean. George was happy that he could finally lay her to rest knowing what had actually happened to her and that we'd made sure it couldn't happen to anyone else. The fact that DI Clifford had been killed and the corruption within the police force had been thwarted was a bonus for him. He may have been a pervert but he had some sense of morality.

My furry friend, Mr Tibbles, was reunited with his happy owner back in the village. We assume that he'd inadvertently snuck into Father Tobias' car and ended up at Eden. Somehow, on a spiritual level, that little cat had helped me overcome my fear. He was tenacious and showed a will to survive no matter what the situation was and that attitude had rubbed off on me.

As for me, I was back in training at Lexa's facility. Being a dirty whore was the easy part of the job and I was a natural at it. The skills I needed to improve on, were no longer just self-defence and body language. I attended every course I could, especially if it related to looking after myself and defending others. I signed up for advanced driving courses, martial arts training, weapons handling and human psychology to improve my chances of being selected for more dangerous assignments. I'd even passed my motorcycle test and had bought myself a sports bike to get my adrenaline pumping when I wasn't working or fucking.

Little did I know that all those skills would come in handy on my next assignment, which was just around the corner...

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,622 Followers