Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Looks like I get a double shot this time. Thank you, boys."

They repeated the milking technique to make sure they got every last drop from their balls and moved away to make room for the others. I had completely forgotten about Raven now. All I wanted to do was drink their spunk.

I swished the mixture round and was about to drink the first three loads when one of them stopped me.

"No. Only when we're all done," he said sternly.

"Awwww, but I want it now," I sulked.

The next guy was huge and he stepped forward gripping his base firmly to prevent it from shooting out and missing the glass. The pressure was building up and unlike the others he didn't point his tip on the rim of my glass, he pointed it into my mouth.

"Don't swallow it," he warned me.

Pulse. Pulse. Pulse.

Spurt. Spurt. Spurt.

He went off like a fire hose and spunked between my eager lips. It hit my tongue and I held it there until his forceful blasts subsided. He flicked the last of it into the glass and looked down at me like I was something he'd trodden on.

"Spit it out bitch," he said. "Make it look messy."

I opened my mouth and pushed his creamy present out, letting it drip down my chin and into the glass. It was a thick gloopy load and I finished up having to scrape it off my chin and let it drip from my fingers into the glass. It hung in stringy lines before finally joining his friends cum in my special cocktail.

"Good little bitch," he laughed.

Two more added their loads to the concoction making the glass fill about halfway to the top. The smell of warm semen inches from my nose was intoxicating and I felt my second orgasm building rapidly as I continued to rub my sex bean.

"Thank you," I said. "Come on, let's get it filled to the top. I'm so fucking thirsty for your cum."

"Are you a hungry little cum whore?" asked the next guy who seemed close to cumming but couldn't quite finish.

"Stick that meat in my throat and I'll suck the load right out of you, you filthy cunt," I swore. "I'll show you what a hungry cum whore I am."

Splash. Splash. Splash.

"Oh... Oh... oh... you're so dirty," he spluttered filling the glass and splattering my upper lip and nose with his sticky man cream.

I licked my lips again and then scooped the rest of it into the glass, giving it another swish.

Another guy stepped up groaning and leading his way with his dick.

"Are you going to fill my glass for me sir," I said in a submissive voice.

He didn't. He came in my mouth like his friend had.

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.

Splat. Splat. Splat.

"Don't swallow it. Spit it out," were the instructions given to me once again.

I made a show of spitting it out noisily making a squelching noise that most girls would find disgusting.

The whole experience became too much for me and as the taste of cum got stronger and more frequent I starter to cum again. I squished my thighs together and rubbed my clit hard but slow to prolong the feeling of immense relief.

"FUCK... I'M CUMMING AGAIN... OH MY GOD..."

I was in heaven and I bucked from the waist trying to hold it together. The glass wobbled and I spilt a little down my chest much to the disgust of the SWAT team.

"You fucking clumsy bitch," said the lead guy. "Taste it, don't waste it. If you spill anymore, I'll make you lick it off the floor like the dog you are."

He meant it. He was angry at me for nearly losing the gift he'd given me.

My orgasm continued as I steadied the glass to prevent me losing any more of their precious ball juice.

"I'm sorry... fuck I'm cumming so hard... give me more... I want to drink your sperm... fuck," I panted.

Suddenly a voice in my ear bought me back down to earth.

"Becca. Stand by," said Raven over the comms network.

I spat into the glass and mimed downing it in one.

"Not yet," said the lead guy.

"Not yet," I repeated for Raven's benefit.

I imagined her getting ready to take out the guard on the laundry room door and then storm in and control the room, but her timing was out.

"Copy that," she said. "What's the signal?"

I had to think fast. I couldn't talk to her, but I needed to tell her what the signal was.

"I'm going to chug it when it's time," I said to the guy in front of me. "I'll down it one big gulp."

"Too fucking right you will and you better not spill it or throw it back up or you'll be licking it back up," he laughed, nudging his excited friends.

They all wanted to see me down a cum martini, that's what this was all about for them. It was the perfect distraction and I played it out in my head while the last couple of guys jerked frantically to finish themselves off.

"When you chug it?" asked Raven in my ear.

"Of course," I answered Raven and the guy in front of me, but it meant different things to each of them.

"Copy that, waiting for your signal," said Raven.

"Good little cum guzzler," said the guy in the room.

I pictured Raven in the main corridor waiting to shoot the guy outside the door. Even with a suppressed weapon it would be a loud noise and would be audible inside the laundry room. She needed the element of surprise to ensure these fuckers didn't have time to get to their weapons which were still locked in the gun cage.

Chugging a sperm cocktail was the ideal distraction. All of their attention would be on me as I downed the creamy shot and it would be too late for them, once Raven was in the room.

My heart beat rose and I felt adrenaline pulsing through my veins like cum through these guys sperm ducts.

The last two guys stepped forward and deposited what seemed to be the largest volume of spunk so far into the glass

"Fucking hell boys, have you been saving it up just for me?" I complimented them bashfully.

They drained their balls and stepped back with the others. They were all in a half circle in front of me watching me stir the mixture with my fingers and slosh it around to get it all mixed together. They had their backs to the door and were too distracted with my filthy talk to even contemplate what was about to happen to them.

The cum cocktail looked pretty disgusting, but I knew it would taste great. It was still warm from my hands cupping the glass which was a bonus, cold spunk was unpalatable as far as I was concerned. The consistency of it reminded me of runny eggs. It was lumpy in places and runny in others. I mixed it as best as could, putting in a show for them.

"Fucking hell, where have you guys been all my life. I'd live on a diet of fresh cum if I could," I cooed.

I scooped it up with my fingers and let it drip back into the glass in long gloopy ropes.

"So thick and creamy, look at it, oh my god, it looks so yummy."

I licked my fingers clean and rolled my eyes back in my head to show my appreciation.

"Can I drink it now sir?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Down in one you little skank," said the lead guy.

"I'll try," I said. "It's a lot get down in one."

I wasn't kidding either the martini glass was three quarters full and the scent coming off the warm frothy liquid made me hungry.

"Just chug it," he ordered.

"You want me to chug it?" I said holding up the glass to try and encourage them to get rowdy.

I wanted to get the crowd going. We needed noise so that Raven could take down the guard outside and then enter the room unnoticed. I hoped she realised why I was delaying.

"Yeah. Chuuuug it... Chuuuug it... Chuuuug it... Come on guys, give the slut some encouragement," he said, forming a chant and moving his arms up and down in time with his rhythm.

It sounded like a frat boys party when then down shots or pints of beer.

"Chuuuug it... Chuuuug it... Chuuuug it..." the crowd erupted in a deafening chant. It was perfect and I couldn't have asked for better.

"I'm chugging it... NOW," I shouted.

I raised the glass just as I heard two faint shots in the corridor outside and I saw the guard drop like a puppet with its strings cut, through the window.

"Target down," said Raven. "Breaching."

I bought the glass to my lips, opened my mouth and tipped it straight in. The runny part of the concoction hit my taste buds first, closely followed by the heavy jelly-like lump which filled my mouth to the brim. I held the load in my mouth so they could all see it, which was a feet in itself due to the quantity.

The crowd changed its chant from 'chug it' to 'swallow'.

"Swaaaaallow... Swaaaallow... Swaaaallow."

I held my arms out to the sides, closed my mouth and gulped it down in one. My god it tasted good. If I hadn't felt dirty blowing and fucking eleven guys simultaneously, I certainly did now.

The crowd cheered when I showed them my empty mouth and with all the noise going on, they had no idea Raven was standing in the doorway, her weapon raised and ready to fire.

I let my arms flop to my side to signify the show was over as they finally piped down.

Their jubilation was short lived.

"NO ONE FUCKING MOVE OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE YOUR FRIEND OUT HERE," she shouted.

It even made me jump and I was expecting it.

They all turned like a pack of meerkats unable to compute what they were seeing.

Silence hit the room like a dark shroud.

"We can do this the nice way... meaning you'll all live... or the not so nice way... I'll let you fill in the blanks," she said.

"Fuck you bitch," said one of the SWAT team.

"You probably already have, but I don't bear a grudge. I'm not here for you."

"What are you going to do?" said the lead guy. "Shoot us all."

"Don't fucking tempt me."

As she said that one guy made a move towards the gun cage. He thought she was bluffing. She was on him in a split second; her head never leaving the stock as she tracked him down the sights of the MP5.

"Right shoulder," she shouted.

She pulled the trigger just once.

Thwump.

In the blink of an eye the naked guy was pushed backwards in a haze of pink mist as the bullet hit him right where she said it would. It passed through his shoulder and out through his back as a non-lethal shot.

"The next one who fucks about gets one though his fucking eyeball," she said, aiming the weapon back on the crowd as though nothing had happened.

The shot man was now on the deck clutching his shoulder and screaming.

"Shut the fuck up, it's a flesh wound you fucking girl," she said.

She now had their attention. Pointing a gun at someone was one thing, but actually shooting someone meant something different. They now knew that her threat wasn't empty. She had the balls to do what was necessary and she'd just proved it without a shadow of a doubt. She'd also proved that she could put a nine-millimetre bullet right where she wanted to.

"Alright... calm down love," said the lead guy. "We can work this out in a civil manner."

He had his hands held up like a surrender but he was buying time until he could think of what to do to get out of the situation he now found himself in. Thanks to me he had no options. Their weapons were locked away and Raven was too far away for them to attack her.

She was highly trained, more trained than I was that was for sure. The biggest mistake people with guns make is to get too close to their enemy. They'd stand right next to them and then wonder why a person with training was able to lash out and disarm them.

Raven knew better than that and was keeping as far away as possible with her back to the wall. No one could approach her from behind and she was too far away for them to attack her. If you have a gun with an effective range of two hundred meters, why would you stand within three feet of a person? She was a professional and the lead guy knew it.

"I've given you the options," she said. "Nice or nasty, this isn't a fucking discussion. Becca get over here."

I stood up from my kneeling position like a phoenix rising from the flames. The crowd parted as I walked through them. None of them were stupid enough to try anything. They'd have been dead in a heartbeat.

As I passed the lead guy, I gave him back the empty martini glass and winked at him.

"Thanks for the drink asshole," I smiled.

I joined Raven by the door.

"Wait! You two are working together?" asked the lead guy with a shocked look on his face.

"Something like that," I smiled and kissed Raven on the cheek.

The rest of his men stood there open mouthed, wondering how they'd been taken down by two sexy lesbians. She kept them covered while I went into her back pack and retrieved a small black zipped-up case.

I threw it to the lead guy.

"Open it and hand them out to your men," I ordered. "One syringe each."

He caught it and unzipped the case to examine the contents.

When we'd been in the basement, we found that the medical room was full of everything an officer might need if he was hiding from and enemy force and potentially injured. Anaesthetic was in abundance and after Raven carefully measured out the correct amounts, we'd filled twenty-five syringes with the stuff. Enough to knock them out for twelve hours. It was ironic that it was probably the same batch that had killed Hannah and started this whole mission.

"You've got to be kidding, bitch. We're not going to inject ourselves; we have a project to protect," he said.

"How's that working out for you?" smirked Raven.

The other members of his team were getting restless. Raven sensed it and so did I.

"You're all leaving here either unconscious or dead. Make a decision," she said.

She was so fucking sexy. Her whole persona was one of confidence and control. I moved in close to her and stared at the group in defiance.

"You better do as she says guys. I think she might be on her period," I smiled. "She can get really cranky when she's on. Maybe you should have been thinking with the thing that's between your ears, rather than the thing between your legs!"

Her focus never changed. The slightest hostile act and I had no doubt she'd start shooting and it wouldn't be flesh wounds.

They all looked at each other and seemed to resign themselves to the fact that they were fucked.

The lead guy handed out the syringes and they all took one.

"You might want to lie down before you inject yourselves. It's pretty fast acting and you'll hit the floor like a sack of shit otherwise," explained Raven.

They took her advice and spread out on the tiles.

"You go last," I said to the lead guy.

He nodded with a worried look on his face. The rest of his team took the caps off the syringes and injected themselves either in the thigh or the bicep and the effect was almost immediate. By the time they'd pulled the syringe back out they were already passing out and in less than a minute, nine rough tough policemen were unconscious on the laundry room floor.

The lead guy was the last man standing and I took Raven's Glock out of her holster and covered him while Raven gave the guy she'd shot, some medical attention. She took her backpack off and fished around inside it until she found a sachet of clotting agent and a field dressing.

"You're lucky I'm a good shot," she laughed as she ripped the sachet open and poured the powder onto his bullet wound. He howled in pain and then gritted his teeth as she applied the dressing.

"You'll live," she said.

She took a syringe from the pouch and injected him with it before moving on to the last man standing.

"Where are the rest of your men?" she asked sternly. "Don't fucking make me ask twice."

"There's two on the main blast door on B1 and the rest are searching for you," he replied without hesitation.

"And Clifford?"

"I'm not sure... look I never wanted any part of this..." he spluttered.

"And yet here you are."

"Clifford made us help him out, so we could have the treatment," he tried to explain.

"You've been receiving the stem cell treatment?" I butted in.

"Yeah we all have; it was all part of the deal. We paid Clifford five hundred pounds a month and we got a treatment from Doctor Freeman."

"Fuck me. How many people are receiving these stem cells?" I asked.

"I don't know, but when we saw how well it worked on DI Clifford, we all wanted in on it. All twenty of us. We said we'd protect the Eden project as an additional payment."

That explained why Clifford was paying ten grand a month into the project. Twenty men paying him five hundred a month would cover it. His treatment must have been free for the protection he was providing.

"So how is this not your choice then?" I asked.

He didn't reply.

"I thought as much. You're as guilty as they are. You're supposed to stand for something, you're supposed to protect the people but all you've done is abuse your position of power, you sick fuck," I spat. "You'll be brought to justice for your crimes just like Clifford, Freeman and Tobias."

He hung his head in shame, he knew what he'd done was wrong and that he'd now been caught.

"How many have you raped?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"How many people have you and your team raped? This is too well organised for it to be your first time. You fuckers have done this before."

"I can't remember how many, but Freeman used to invite us down here to play with his latest girl. He said they'd never know about it because they were drugged," he said keeping his head low.

"Did you fuck a girl called Hannah?" I asked.

"I don't know their names."

"You should know her name, she's the one who escaped and was found dead just outside the barracks," I said angrily.

"Oh yes. I remember her."

"Did you fuck her?"

"I was there the night she escaped yes."

"Did you fuck her?" I asked again

There was a brief pause.

"Yes," he finally answered.

I got level with him and got right in his face.

"So, you raped her right before she died. That means your DNA was all over her. That means you'll be charged with rape and manslaughter and you'll go to prison," I said, almost touching my nose on his I was so close. "Do you know what happens to rapists in prison?... of course, you do... you're a cop... that'll make it even worse for you."

He gulped visibly like he was struggling to swallow.

"Karma can be real bitch can't it," I smiled.

He gave no reply. My anger was boiling up again and I had to step away before I did something I might regret.

Raven stepped in to ask him more questions while I got dressed. I slipped my knickers, trousers and vest top back on, followed by my boots.

"What's the access code for the blast door?" she asked.

"I don't know. Only Clifford, Freeman and Tobias knows that."

"Then I think we're done here," she replied.

She stabbed him in the leg with the syringe and gave him the full dose. His eyes rolled back and he collapsed at her feet in a heap with the rest of his men.

I went out into the corridor to drag the body of the twelfth man back into the laundry room. He'd been shot twice through the head and left a blood trail behind him as I pulled him through the doorway by his body armour. I used a towel from the laundry room to clean the floor outside the door and threw it on top of him.

"Well, that went pretty well," I smiled.

I passed her Glock back to her and she holstered it.

"It couldn't have gone better, you were amazing. I heard everything, are you sure you're ok?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I gave her a dirty smile.

"I thought as much," she laughed.

"It was a hell of a load to swallow though," I laughed.

I let out a small hiccup and burp and patted my chest like you do when you've got the hiccups. I had the after taste of eleven men in my mouth as Raven moved in to kiss me.

Our lips met in a soft kiss and she gently squeezed my ass.

As we parted, she smirked and said, "Come on sperm breath, we better get on with phase two."