Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just rolled her eyes as if to say 'well duh!'.

We pushed up two levels and came out into the main corridor. Faint voices were coming from a room close by. It was next to the room where I'd seen Erica being molested a couple of nights earlier.

Mack made some hand signals which meant nothing to me but Raven seemed to get the gist of it. She moved forward in a low crouch and got under the window sill of the target room. She peered up over the sill slowly and then ducked back down, holding her hand up to tell us to stay put.

"It's a laboratory," she said into our comms network. "Tobias and Freeman are in there, plus eight other doctors and two nurses. There's one of Clifford's team with them."

"They're the doctors and nurses who raped Erica. I think they're the ones developing the anti-ageing serum from the stem cells. They won't be any problem," I said.

"Ok. Change of plan due to amount of people," she said.

"We'll assault the room with a three-man team. Move up on me," she ordered.

Mack and I stuck close to the wall and approached Raven. We crouched below the window and waited for further instructions.

"Becca you stay low and open the door handle. I'll be the first one in and I'll go left. Mack, you follow and go right, then Becca, you come in and go straight. Cover your own areas and be fast and aggressive. Normally I'd throw some stun grenades in but we've not got any so just make it noisy and threatening to keep them disorientated," she was short and concise in her instructions. "If Clifford's guy doesn't comply, I'll drop him."

We both nodded at her and got into position. Mack was on the right and Raven was on the left with me. All three of us had our weapons already in our shoulders.

"On three," whispered Raven.

"One."

I gripped the door handle.

"Two."

I turned it.

"Three."

I pushed the door open and all three of us pushed into the room in a line before splitting into our pre-planned positions.

"EVERY ONE STAY WHERE YOU ARE."

"HANDS UP. HANDS UP."

"STAND STILL. DON'T MOVE!"

Thwump. Thwump. Thwump.

Raven squeezed off a three round burst straight into Clifford's man. I couldn't see him but I guessed he'd brought his weapon up into the aim and she'd took him down just like she said.

There was a stunned silence in the room for a split second and then one of the nurses let out an ear-piercing scream.

"SHUT UP OR YOU'LL BE NEXT," said Raven pointing her gun at her.

She suppressed her screams with her hand over her mouth and started whimpering instead. Shock was an amazing weapon.

Raven and Mack covered the room while I moved in on Tobias and Freeman.

They were standing next to each other which made it easier for me. I kicked Tobias in the back of the knee and he dropped down hard. I repeated the same move on Doctor Freeman and within less than ten seconds of entering the room we had total control. Raven kept them covered and Mack turned his attention to the door to make sure the last two guards didn't get any heroic intentions.

"Doctor Reynolds? What's going on here?" spluttered Father Tobias. "Are you working with this traitor?"

His eyes were wide and inquisitive, trying to make sense of it all.

"It's not important who I am, what is important is that you do exactly as I tell you. Understand?"

He still wasn't getting it.

"This is a peaceful community and you're associating yourself with a psychopath..."

"A psychopath? You're calling her a psychopath?" I cried. "What about you, Freeman and Clifford. What you're doing down here is unforgivable."

"I don't know what you mean," he lied.

"Before you tell any more lies and really piss me off, let me explain a few things to you. Raven is here to protect the facility but I'm here to investigate the death of Hannah. Do you remember her?"

He didn't say anything he just glanced at Freeman and then at the floor.

"She's the girl who came here for sanctuary, when she had nowhere else to run. The girl who you got pregnant. The girl who you brought down here after she was drugged. The girl you all gang raped while she was unconscious. The girl who woke up and escaped but later died before she could tell anyone what was really going on here. Feel free to jump in at any time and correct me, you filthy god-bothering cunt," I spat.

No one else spoke. My voice dominated the room as Raven and Mack kept an eye on any would be hero's.

"And you... a trusted doctor abusing your position as much as your patients," I now directed my rant at Freeman. "You were shut down for illegal stem cell research with First Element. Correct?"

"It wasn't illegal. They said it was unethical. Science must make sacrifices if we are to advance," he replied.

I bought my gun up and pointed it at his head.

"How about it sacrifices you right now, you murdering mother fucker?" I said like a stone-cold killer.

"Woah, let's not do anything hasty," he said pushing his hands towards me in a surrender.

"You won't get away with this. You can't take on Clifford and twenty of his SWAT team," said Father Tobias.

"It's already done asshole. They're either unconscious or dead just like Clifford himself," I said. "You're the last of them."

They looked at each other in disbelief.

"You've killed a detective inspector of the police force?" said Freeman.

"Yeah. Your old school friend decided not to tell me the code for the blast door and it didn't end well for him," I shrugged. "Let's see if your luck is any better."

"Oh, my lord. He's a man of the law," said Tobias.

"No, he was a rapist and a fraud. He didn't carry out a proper investigation into Hannah's death. He was covering it up for you fuckwits so he could get the same anti-aging serum as the rest of you."

There was another silence from the pair of them.

"You've sacrificed other people's embryos and risked the life of their unborn children in order to make yourselves look younger. You were born in sixty-seven, you're both fifty-two just like Summer was before I broke her scrawny neck," I continued. "I know everything about you."

"You killed Summer?"

"She was as rapey as the rest of you until karma came knocking. Just like it is now with you. You can either give us the door code and we'll all walk out of here or you can do it the hard way and it will be unpleasant," I said.

"Who are you?" asked Freeman. "What's in it for you?"

"I work for people who seek out bad people doing bad things and I put them right. Doing the right thing means everything to me even if that means splattering your brains all over the wall behind you."

"Think of what you're throwing away here, all of you," he looked at Raven and Mack. "This place is utopia and we can share the anti-ageing serum with you. We charge a lot for it, but you could all have it for free. You could stay young and beautiful for the rest of your lives. This is madness," said Freeman.

"Have you never heard of growing old gracefully? Besides, why should lives be destroyed just to keep you looking thirty something? You have preyed on vulnerable people who came to you for help. No one was ever going to miss them or come looking for them. You promised them the world and did nothing but take it away."

"They don't need to know," said Tobias. "Your looks won't last forever. You should all consider it."

He was starting to annoy me I could feel the demon inside me trying to take over. It wanted them both dead, but I fought the urge, at least for now.

"The Edenists have already been told and guess what? ... they're not happy about you using their stem cells or embryonic-cord blood... what a surprise," I said. "It's over for all of you."

Silence came again as they thought through their options. They had a few but most would end with a bullet in the head.

"Give me the door code," I ordered.

"It doesn't have to be like this, think about what you're doing here," said Freeman.

"I'm freeing sixty hostages and bringing two sick fuckers to justice not to mention the rest of you," I said pointing my gun at each of his understudies in turn.

"And what's going to happen to the sixty runaways when they're free? They'll be back on the streets," said Tobias. "They're better off here."

"We already have a plan for that. Your utopia was a sound and righteous project. It can continue without you and your rape gang," I replied. "It's already in motion once we get out of here."

Silence again. His persuasion wasn't working.

"Door code," I repeated. "I won't ask again."

They were kneeling side by side ten feet away from me. Their knees were parted and their hands were still behind their heads. They were staring straight ahead wondering whether I was serious or not. The time for threats was over, I needed to show them I was serious.

I bought my MP5 up into the aim and fired a single round between the vicars' legs, six inches in front of him.

Thwump.

Ping.

Even with a suppressor the noise was loud and frightening. Father Tobias and Freeman flinched.

"The next one goes through your kneecap," I said.

"Ok, ok," cried Father Tobias. "I'll tell you the code. Please don't shoot me."

I raised my eyebrows waiting for him to give it to me.

"It's equinox. The password is equinox," he said holding his hands up.

I turned and looked at Raven.

She shrugged back at me.

"It should be a number," she said. "That can't be the code."

I raised the weapon and aimed at his kneecap.

"No, no that is the code. The numbers correspond to letters, please you have to believe me. I'm telling the truth," he begged. "E is three, Q is seven and so on like the old-style text messages on a telephone keypad."

I looked back to Raven.

"Does the keypad have letters on it?" I asked her.

"I think so. He might be telling the truth," she said.

I turned back to the vicar who was now shaking with fear. I believed he was telling the truth. His hands shook as he held them up. Doctor Freeman looked at him in disgust and at first, I thought it was because he'd told me the code. I suddenly realised that wasn't the main reason. A small puddle had appeared underneath the vicar and had seeped across the tiles and was soaking into Freeman's trousers.

Father Tobias was so scared about what was to come that he'd wet himself. That told me all I needed to know; he was telling the truth.

"Oh dear... have you had a little accident Father?" I mocked him.

He hung his head in shame.

"You dirty little fucker," I laughed. "Maybe the lord has looked down on you and realised you're not his servant after all. Even children have bladder control."

Raven giggled.

"Right let's go," I said. "Both of you get on your feet and lead the way. If you try to fuck about, I'll shoot you through the back of the knee."

The two of them got up reluctantly and moved towards the door. Neither of them spoke and I saw the large wet patch around the vicar's crotch.

"Looks like someone needs diapers," laughed Raven.

Mack sniggered and opened the door for them.

"Keep moving and tell the last two guards to stand down or they'll be joining their boss," I said.

"They only follow orders from Clifford," said Freeman.

"I think when they see us standing behind you, they might change their minds," said Raven.

Mack stayed behind in the doorway to keep an eye on Freemans understudies. It wasn't really necessary, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

We rounded the corner onto the main corridor with Tobias and Freeman out in front. The two members of the SWAT team were leaning against the blast door looking bored. They had no idea what had happened to the rest of their team.

"Lads drop your guns. It's all over," said Freeman.

They both sprang into action and raised their weapons. They weren't going to go quietly. I got behind the vicar and Raven got behind Doctor Freeman with our weapons pointing over their shoulders.

"ITS OVER. YOUR BOSS IS DEAD. THE REST OF YOUR TEAM ARE EITHER DEAD OR INCAPACITATED." I shouted. "DON'T BE STUPID. JUST DROP YOUR WEAPONS, ITS NOT WORTH LOSING YOUR LIFE FOR THESE FUCKWITS."

They thought for a second and then decided I was right. They dropped the sub machine guns on the floor and then removed their pistols from their holsters and dropped them too.

"Good decision boys," I said.

Raven rushed forwards and guided them into the corner keeping them covered while I pushed the vicar towards the keypad. She made them turn and face the wall with their legs spread and their hands on the wall, like police officers do when the want to frisk you. I thought it was a waste of time until I saw why she'd done it.

She kicked both of the guards hard between the legs from behind and they crumpled into a heap at the foot of the wall. I wondered what she was playing at until she shouted at the pair of them.

"That's for pissing all over me, you dirty cunts," she spat.

They must have been the two rapists who decided to pee all over her while she was in the laundry room. I didn't blame her for wanting a little revenge.

"Right Father, enter the code," I ordered.

Using the keypad, he entered the seven numbers which corresponded to the word 'equinox'.

Three, seven, eight, four, six, six, nine.

The keypad beeped with each key press and then there was a brief pause. For a minute I thought it hadn't worked but then there was a sound of gears and the clunk of mechanics as the huge door unlocked and started to open outwards by some powered hydraulic mechanism. On hearing the door open, Mack came down to join us.

There was a rush of fresh cool air as the gap increased followed by a mass of Lexa's and Colonel Griffin's assault team.

They came in loud and fast shouting at all of us to drop our weapons. As far as they were concerned, they treated all of us as the enemy to make sure they got the guilty parties.

As I dropped my sub machine gun, Raven and Mack followed suit and we were all pushed against the wall.

"STAND STILL. DON'T MOVE," they cried, pointing their weapons at us.

We obeyed, but I couldn't relax until I knew this was for real. I'd already been fooled once, thinking Lexa had come to rescue me when DI Clifford's men had arrived. I didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

The door was now open fully and a woman in black stepped forward with confidence and a sexy swagger.

"Let these two go," ordered Lexa, pointing at me and Raven.

We lowered our hands and stepped forward to join our rescuers. I wanted to throw my arms around her and give her a loving hug but it didn't seem appropriate under the circumstances.

"This guy is with us," I said, pointing at Mack. "He's not one of them."

Lexa nodded and Mack joined us as more men entered the bunker and started to sweep from room to room.

"Is everyone alright?" asked Lexa.

"Yes, everyone is fine. There are no casualties among the Edenists. You don't need to sweep the facility, I can tell you where the rest of Clifford's men are," I said.

"Excellent work Becca," said Lexa.

"It's definitely not all down to me, Raven and Mack have been amazing. It's been a pleasure to work with them and I only wish I'd realised earlier who they were."

"Well done guys," she said.

"Becca never told me her boss was so sexy," smirked Mack.

"No, she didn't," winked Raven.

"Calm down guys she's mine, alright?" I laughed.

At that point Colonel Griffin arrived. He was an older guy, maybe forty with a chiseled jaw line and jarhead haircut. He was a military man through and through.

"What have you left for us?" he asked in a serious manner.

"Just bodies," I shrugged.

"Bodies?" he quizzed.

"Yeah, either dead or unconscious," I shrugged again. "There's two tied up in the dining area. Eleven under anaesthetic on level B7 in the laundry room plus one dead. DI Clifford is dead on level B3. I'm not overly sure about the rest of them."

He nodded a show of appreciation and continued into the bunker with his men. He was all about business and Raven tagged along behind, giving him an update.

All the excitement and adrenaline had got the better of me and seeing Lexa was the icing on the cake. I needed some air and to be back on the surface as the sense of relief was overwhelming. I left them all to it and walked through the blast door towards the elevator. Mack followed along and put his arm around me. Lexa joined us and followed on behind. She didn't attempt to intervene, she knew I had formed close bonds with Mack and Raven so she gave us some space, we'd be alone together soon enough.

The area outside the blast doors was awash with people and we got a round of applause as we parted the crowd and headed for the elevator.

Several minutes later we were back in the hangar which seemed to be the central hub for the whole rescue operation. My picture was on a large screen next to Raven's with notes written on a board. It looked like something from a movie, with desks and monitors and communications equipment sprawled out in a make shift array of wires and mess.

It was early evening and the sun was starting to sink. I took a deep breath of fresh moist air and breathed out slowly.

"Thank you for seeing the light Mack," I said.

"Anytime," he replied with his distorted smile.

I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.

Lexa cleared her throat in a loud distracting manner which made me remember where I was and I pulled away from Mack.

"Duty calls," I whispered.

He looked over at Lexa and got the message.

"Enjoy," he said. "I know I would, you lucky bitch."

He was taken away by the medical crew for a check up while I stood there looking at the love of my life.

"Have you finished with lover boy?" she smirked, raising her eyebrows and giving me her killer smile.

"Sorry ma'am," I mocked her. "I didn't mean to make you jealous. Have you missed me?"

She looked around to make sure we couldn't be overheard.

"I think I need to debrief you properly Agent Becca, and don't spare me any of the sordid details," she replied.

We linked arms and walked out of the hangar and into the evening sunshine. It was glorious to feel the warmth on my skin and take in the natural daylight and fresh air. I knew I was in for a hell of a night with her and I couldn't wait to feel her wet pussy rubbing against mine as I regaled her with all the filthy details.

My second assignment was pretty much over apart from the official debrief. I'd learnt a lot about my strengths and weaknesses. At times I'd been in a pit of despair but I knew in my heart of hearts that Lexa would always be waiting for me on the other side. She'd never leave me and so I never felt abandoned.

Although this assignment had been shorter, I had found it more emotionally draining than the last. Being undercover was difficult and it didn't matter if I was pretending to be a student, prostitute, high-class-hooker or a sex therapist. I knew I could never go back to being an average person with an everyday life.

Agent Becca was who I truly was and I craved the excitement of another sexy assignment.

Epilogue.

After several weeks I was back in my apartment with Lexa. The debrief was complete and the outcome was just as we'd planned.

Father Tobias and Doctor Freeman had been handed over to the police along with his understudies and what remained of DI Clifford's team. They were going away for a long time and I didn't envy a group of perverted rapists going into a maximum-security prison with murderers and high-ranking criminals. Their assholes would look like a blood orange within minutes of stepping foot inside. Of course, a small tip off to some of the inmates would help them along the way, but apart from that no one in the real world would ever know what had happened.