Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to reply with something equally as dirty when I heard a faint noise in the corridor. We both moved behind the washing machines and waited to see who it was.

A shadow appeared at the window and peered in tentatively. He was wearing the same black body armour that was now scattered all over the floor, but he seemed to be alone. Raven covered him with her MP5 and tracked him to the door. The door opened slowly and Raven took up first pressure on the trigger.

She was about to fire when I saw who it was and I stopped her.

"Raven no! It's Mack," I cried.

She lowered her weapon and breathed out as Mack's scarred face beamed at us like a lunatic.

"For fucks sake Mack, haven't you heard of knocking? I almost shot you," said Raven.

"I thought I'd surprise you," he laughed looking around the room at the sea of naked bodies. "What the fuck happened in here?" he asked in a shocked voice.

"I guess they felt sleepy after all the raping they've been doing," I shrugged. "Why are you wearing one of their uniforms?"

"I did as you asked and managed to take out two of their men in the process," he shrugged. "I think I look quite dapper in it."

"Well, it's great that you've decided to join us," said Raven.

"I checked my diary and I didn't have anything better to do so I thought I'd lend a hand," he joked.

When I'd left Mack earlier, I'd told him what I needed him to do. I wanted him to get all the Edenists into the dining room and explain to them what was happening at this place. Once they knew why they were really here and that they were being used as nothing more than a commodity to make others look young and beautiful, they would be on our side. They would also all be in a safe area and wouldn't get caught in the crossfire once we made our final assault.

The majority of the plan was Raven's. She was trained for this sort of thing. I had skills but she had tactics and everything she said to me during our planning stage made perfect sense to me.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"Surprisingly they didn't need that much convincing. Erica said she knew something wasn't right."

"They're not as stupid as Freeman thinks," I replied.

"No and Erica told me that she'd had a very vivid dream about being raped," he explained. "Once she'd said that some of the other pregnant girls said the same thing."

"Maybe their subconscious minds picked up on what was happening to them while they were sleeping. The human body is an amazing thing. Maybe on some deep emotional level their brains knew it was happening and the only way to make sense of it was to see it in a dream like state," I said

"There's probably some truth in that," Raven joined in. "How did you take out two of their men?"

"I'm a trained soldier, it really wasn't that difficult. SWAT teams are trained in special weapons and tactics, but it doesn't mean there any good at hand to hand combat. Two of them against one of me was no contest," he smiled, full of bravado.

"Are they dead?" she asked.

"No, they're knocked out, handcuffed and gagged. They won't be going anywhere. At least I got myself some weapons and a nice new outfit."

He raised his MP5 and the did a little twirl to show off his combat uniform. His weapon was more modern than the one Raven was using, but the end result was the same. If you knew how to use it, it didn't matter how old it was as long as it went bang when you squeezed the trigger.

"How many of them are left now?" I asked.

"There's twelve in here, plus the one I killed yesterday, plus two Mack's taken out. That leaves five plus Clifford, Freeman and Tobias."

"Plus, his understudies and two nurses, but I don't think they'll cause a problem," I added

"No. The biggest problem is getting the door code from one of them," said Raven.

"Isn't there an over ride or something?" asked Mack

"No. Those doors are supposed to remain sealed in the event of a nuclear war. Opening them without authorisation would be catastrophic under those circumstances. Without the code, it's impossible."

"Looks like we'll have to persuade one of them to give it to us then," I said.

We all went quiet for a moment as we prepared for the next stage.

"Are you happy to try and get the code from Clifford?" asked Raven.

"More than happy. He said he wanted to fuck me once I'd finished serving his men so he'll be expecting me. He has no idea what's happened down here, but it won't stay like that for long," I said.

"You're right. If you turn up at his door, he'll think his men have finished with you and that they've gone back to work. Do you think you can get him to talk?" she asked.

"I'll do my best. While I'm busy getting what I need from him you can take out the last five of his SWAT team and subdue Freeman and Tobias. If I haven't got the code from Clifford by then we'll have to get it from one of the other two assholes."

"Agreed," they both nodded.

Raven slung her backpack onto her shoulders and checked her weapon, which involved pulling the top slide back to check that a round was in the chamber and then slapping the cocking lever forward.

Click. Clack.

It was a good drill and Mack followed suit more for theatrics than anything else. I remained unarmed due to the fact I was supposed to still be under Clifford's instructions.

"Let's go," said Raven.

We headed back up the main corridor and into the stairwell. There was no one around from what we could see, so we said our farewells and I headed up the stairs alone.

I was soon back on level B3 and it felt strangely quiet as all the Edenists were now in the dining room. I walked through to the accommodation area and into the communal open space with the fake grass and blue-sky ceiling.

DI Clifford was standing with two of his men as I approached.

"Still no sign of her," said one of them to Clifford.

"Well she can't disappear into thin air can she," he replied, sounding angry.

"No sir."

"Then get back down there, find her and bring her to me," he ordered.

His attention switched to me as he saw me walking over. His two men left and I knew Raven would have heard what I had heard and would be preparing to take them out as they continued their search for her.

"I thought you'd be walking funny by now," laughed Clifford with a lecherous smile.

"Oh my god, they gave me such a pounding," I rolled my eyes back in my head.

"My men need to be kept happy," he laughed. "I bet you're a mess down there aren't you?"

"I was hoping I would be, but they all came in a glass and watched me drink it like a good little whore," I giggled, rubbing my belly to show my appreciation.

The look on his face said it all.

"So, your fuck hole is ready for a creamy filling then is it?" he asked.

I moved closer and took his hand. I sucked his fingers into my mouth in a suggestive manner.

"I've just sucked off twelve men," I said in a breathy voice. "I think I could find time to make it thirteen."

I took his hand and pushed it down the waist band of my trousers and into my sodden knickers. His fingers felt around and slid into me quite roughly.

"That's all my own wetness, detective," I cooed. "There's no man milk inside me... yet."

"Fucking hell, I can see why Father Tobias took you into his fold. You are a dirty cock hungry little bitch, aren't you?"

"Should we go somewhere more private so I can show you how dirty I can really be? Maybe you can show me who's in charge."

He pushed his fingers deeper into my pussy making me flinch. He pulled them out and examined them under the artificial daylight. They were coated in my clear love honey and looked sticky and stringy as he stretched his fingers apart.

"I've not cum for over a week. Let's go to my room so I can empty my balls into you."

"Mmmm yes please sir," I said submissively.

He led me back the accommodation block and we went to his room at the far end of the corridor.

"We won't be disturbed in here," he said, opening up into a plusher version of my own room.

Maybe these were officers' quarters as they seemed to have better furnishings than my room. As soon as we got through the door, he closed it behind him and threw his sub machine gun on the bed. He pushed me back against the closed door and started kissing me passionately on my lips and neck.

"Oooh someone's keen," I tittered like a schoolgirl.

"Mmmphh... you are such a sexy bitch... slluurpppp... forget about sucking me off... kiss, kiss... I'm just going to fuck you... mmmpph... I know you're wet enough without foreplay."

"Too fucking right, I am. I'm all juicy like a little virgin girl who's seen her first cock," I tittered.

"Get your fucking knickers off and bend over," he said, releasing me.

As he pulled away from me, he was so distracted with wanting to stick his dick in me that he didn't know I had his Glock in my hand. I slid it out of his holster and bought it up into the aim with both hands. At the same time, I spun around and away from him to put some distance between us. It was a slick fluid movement and he moved back towards the door with his hands up. I was now holding him at gun point standing between him and his sub machine gun which was still on the bed.

The Glock pistol doesn't have a safety catch, it's actually built into the trigger to prevent it going off accidentally. All I needed to do was squeeze the trigger if he didn't do as I asked.

"What the fuck is this?" he said calmly with a supercilious smirk on his face.

"I think you can figure it out, asshole. Your twelve rapists are now incapacitated in the laundry room and Raven and Mack are dealing with the rest of them as we speak," I said not taking my eyes off him.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Well let's just say I'm not a sex therapist and leave it that."

"Who do you work for? Are you with Raven and the military?"

"It doesn't matter who I work for - the outcome's going to be the same if you don't tell me what I want to know, you sick fucker."

"And what might that be bitch?"

He was taking over-confidence to a whole new level; he didn't think I had the minerals to pull the trigger.

"I need the door code for the blast door and you're going to give it to me," I said without any emotion in my face.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll keep putting bullets into your body until you do," I said.

I lowered my aim to his crotch to get the point across.

"I'll start here," I said.

"I'm never going to tell you the code. You'll just have to shoot me, lets see if you've got the balls to do it."

"You'll have no balls left if I do!"

"Do it," he shrugged.

In a situation like this you cannot hesitate. Hesitation shows weakness and that your threats are empty. That wasn't going to happen.

I squeezed the trigger.

Click.

The gun didn't fire. It was what was known as a dead men's click. There was no round in the chamber for the firing pin to collide with. In my hast to get the code I had forgotten to cock the weapon. I had stupidly assumed it was already cocked and that a round had been fed from the magazine and into the breach, but I had been wrong.

How could I have been so stupid after just watching Raven and Mack do that very same thing with their weapons?

A brief smirk crept across Clifford's face just before he lurched forwards and smacked the gun from my hand.

"Fucking dumb bitch," he snapped.

The gun clattered to the floor and his hand went to my throat and pushed me backwards towards the wall. He gripped me so tightly that he lifted me onto my tiptoes, almost lifting me off the floor. I desperately tried to release his hand, but he brought the other one up for good measure and started to strangle me. He was bigger and stronger than me and apparently smarter. I couldn't believe I'd been so stupid. His eyes were wild and scary and he tightened his grip around my throat.

"Do you really think a little bitch like you would bring me down?" he smiled. "Women are weak and feeble. They only have one use and although you seem to be good at it, your life's about to end."

"Fuck you!" I coughed through gritted teeth.

My face became flushed and I felt the blood pressure rising in my brain. I tried to tense my neck muscles to allow some respite but it was no use. My body began to shut down as it diverted all of its efforts to keeping me alive. Oxygen was dragged from all parts of my body and if I didn't act soon my limbs would become heavy and useless and it would be all over. I needed to calm myself down mentally and tell myself not to panic which is extremely difficult when you're about to choke to death.

The gun was out of reach and he was wearing body armour which limited my options and target areas. He even had his legs clenched together to prevent me from kicking him in the balls. However, when you're desperate and you're about to die, anything goes. There are no rules in an emergency and sharp nails can do a lot of damage to soft tissue.

"Who the fuck sent you? You might as well tell me before you take your last breath," he said.

My vision was blurring and the room was spinning, but I could see that curiosity was more important to him than killing me quickly. I made out that I wanted to talk by miming a word and croaking.

It made him release his grip just enough for me to take a short breath.

"TELL ME," he screamed.

I took as much oxygen in as I could to fill my body with adrenaline.

"Go fuck yourself?" I squeaked.

I relaxed my grip on his hand and in one sharp movement I drove it straight forward with my index finger extended and poked him straight in the eye.

I felt my nail dig into his eyeball which made me feel sick but it worked. He released his grip and I dropped to the floor gasping and coughing, trying to recover as quickly as possible.

He was clutching his eye with blood running down his face, screaming in pain.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH," he cried.

I had to take control back and looked around with my blurred vision in search of the Glock. It was a few feet away but my limbs didn't seem to be working properly. Oxygen starvation had made my body close down to conserve my vital organs and brain, my limbs become like dead weights.

Clifford saw me going for the Glock and looked over to the bed with his one good eye. The MP5 was a few feet from him.

He made a dive for it as I made a dive for the Glock. He was now out of sight as I had my back to him, but it didn't matter anymore. The only thing I had control over was myself. If he got to his weapon before me, I'd soon know about it so there was no point in thinking about it. My total focus was on the pistol grip which I managed to grab in my right hand. My left hand racked the top slide. I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

Click. Clack.

That sound everyone understands.

Trouble.

I spun and half-fell over onto my back and saw his shadowy figure turning with the sub machine gun already in his shoulder.

I focused on his centre mass, then the rear sight of the pistol, then the fore sight, then back on Clifford.

I squeezed off two, two-round bursts straight into him. It didn't matter where I hit him, it only mattered that I hit him.

Thwump. Thwump.

Thwump. Thwump.

He flailed backwards with the MP5 firing wildly into the floor right next to me. I curled into a ball as he flopped backwards on to the bed and his gun slipped from his hands.

The smell of cordite and burnt carpet filled my lungs as I got to my feet still breathing hard and unsteady. My throat was burning and my hands were shaking as my body tried to calm itself down.

I kept Clifford covered and moved in to check on him. Smoke rose from his body and his breathing was laboured and raspy.

Two rounds had hit him in the chest which hadn't penetrated the body armour but had taken the wind out of him and knocked him backwards.

The third round had missed him completely but I'd been lucky with the fourth. It had hit him through the neck and he was bleeding out on the bed. He had less than a minute to live looking at how much blood was pumping out of him.

"You're fucked, give me the door code and try and get some sort of forgiveness before you die," I said.

He looked up as the life drained out of him and motioned like he wanted to say something.

I moved down closer and listened.

"Go fuck yourself," he murmured, repeating back the words I'd said to him seconds before.

They were his last words. He let out a long raspy breath and faded away with his eyes open, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Fuck it!" I said out loud.

It was the second life I'd taken in as many days. I hoped it wasn't becoming a habit, but my emotional detachment was just the same as when I'd killed Summer. Clifford had said to me 'live by the sword, die by the sword' and it seemed a very fitting end for him.

I straightened myself up and got my breathing back to normal.

"Becca, it's Raven are you ok?" came her voice in my ear.

"I am now. Clifford's dead, we need to get the code off one of the other two," I said.

"Roger that. We've taken out two more of his men. That leaves three left."

I picked up Clifford's MP5 and released the magazine. I didn't know how many rounds he'd fired into the floor and I wanted to start with a fresh magazine of thirty. I took a new one from his body armour and slapped it into position, before racking the cocking lever and slapping it forward.

I loved that noise.

I switched the fire rate selector to single-shot and I was good to go.

"There's two on the blast door, so I'm guessing the third guy is with Freeman and Tobias somewhere on level B1," I said.

"Agreed. Meet us in the stairwell."

"On my way."

I opened the door into the bright white corridor, checking in both directions. The place was like the Mary Celeste, quiet and eerie, especially after the noise and violence I'd just encountered in Clifford's room.

I kept the weapon in my shoulder and moved quickly down the corridor. If I saw anyone, I could quickly bring the barrel up into the aim and squeeze off two rounds, but I hoped I wouldn't need to.

I made it to the stairwell on B3 and saw Raven and Mack coming up from below. They moved like professional soldiers which is exactly what they were. Mack had an extra sub machine gun slung over his shoulder and Raven had a Kevlar vest which had obviously been taken from one of the SWAT team.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. The fucker tried to strangle me to death, but it didn't end well for him," I replied.

"Is that the first time you've shot someone?"

"Yeah, but it is what it is," I sighed. "It was him or me so what choice did I have?"

"That's exactly the way to should be looking at it Becca. You made the right decision," said Mack.

They must have known what it was like to shoot someone for the first time and were trying to put my mind at rest, but for now I was ok with what I'd done. Maybe I'd feel differently when the adrenaline rush wore off but I doubted it.

Raven handed me the bullet proof vest and I slipped it on. I'd contemplated taking DI Clifford's body armour, but it would have been too big for me and it was covered in thick dark blood which had put me off the idea.

"I got you a weapon, but I guess you don't need it now," shrugged Mack.

"No, Clifford won't be needing his anymore," I giggled.

He took it off his shoulder and removed the magazine. He didn't need an extra weapon but the extra ammunition might come in handy.

"Let's find Freeman and Tobias and then proceed to the exit once we have the code," said Raven. "Mack and I will go in first and you can hang back in case we need back up," she said to me.

"No problem. Just don't kill them both, we need that door code," I warned them.