Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mack new his part, but for now it all rested on me.

"Well good evening boys. The detective never told me how sexy you all are," I swooned. "I'm a very lucky girl, aren't I?"

"I hope you're thirsty," said one of them.

"All my holes are thirsty," I whispered and blew him a kiss. "Where do you want me?"

"Level B7," another replied. "We may as well pick up where the others left off. Follow me."

Raven would be able to hear everything that was going on so I didn't need to relay any of it to her.

The guy in front led me along the corridor and down the stairs. I had a brief smirk as I thought about them finding Summer on the stairs with a broken neck, but it was only fleeting. I had to stay focused.

We soon got to level B7 and we entered the laundry room.

"What is this? A laundry room?" I asked.

I knew what it was but I said it as a confirmation to Raven to make sure she knew exactly where I was.

"Roger that," said Raven in my ear.

"Yeah. It's the laundry room. It's a room that can easily be cleaned down when we make a mess of you," said the lead guy.

"Or a mess inside me," I said in a slutty voice.

"We've got a little game we want to play with you. We've played it before with other sluts, but they weren't as willing as you seem to be," he replied. "We'll see if you're as filthy as they say you are."

"Whatever you've heard about me it's all true, I can assure you."

The dead guy that Raven had strangled was gone but the large washing sack was still in position.

"I'm guessing you want me bent over the sack," I said.

"Strip off first."

"Yes sir. Of course, sir," I played my part submissively.

"I like her already," said one of the others. "She seems to know her place like a good little bitch."

"This bitch is house trained," I winked back at him

I wasted no time in taking my top off and letting my beautiful breasts flop out with my nipples pointing to the ceiling.

That got their attention straight away, but I noticed one guy was standing outside rather than watching the show.

"Doesn't he like my tits?" I joked.

"He loves tits, but someone's got to stay on guard. We don't know you that well and we're not taking any chances this time. That fucking whore is still out there somewhere and if she shows up, she'll be dead before she lays a finger on any of us."

"So, he's standing guard? When do I get to suck his cock?" I asked in a disappointed voice and a pouty face.

"We'll swap over at the end don't worry, slut."

His demeanour had already started to change at the sight of my boobs. We all have an animal inside us when it comes to sexual encounters and I could smell the arousal and testosterone in the room. It was like a fog descending down upon them as the excitement of fucking me grew stronger.

They unlocked the gun cage and started to offload their weapons into it one by one. They really weren't taking any chances, but it was exactly what I wanted them to do. Raven was already armed and dangerous. We didn't need their weapons and the fact that theirs were locked away from me also meant they were locked away from them. They were stupider than they looked after all.

"Wow you guys really aren't very trusting are you. You don't need to lock your guns away. I don't even know how to use one even if I wanted to," I said for Raven's benefit.

"Roger that," she whispered in my ear.

Her voice sounded clear as day and I was paranoid they'd hear her even though I knew that was impossible.

"It's not that we don't trust you, we hardly know you. Like I said we're not risking anything with that bitch on the loose. Our guys are still looking for her don't worry. You just concentrate on getting your clothes off. My boys want to see the goods," he smiled.

It wasn't a nice smile. These guys had done this before without a doubt. They saw it as a perk of the job. I was in for a hell of a fucking and there was nothing I could do about it.

I bent over the with my ass facing the majority. I undid my boots as I stuck my cheeks tight against my green army trousers. I wiggled from side to side and looked up from between my legs with a slutty look on my face.

"Does my bum look big in this?" I asked.

"It'll look better out of it, hurry up and get naked," one of them said.

"Yes, sir."

I kicked my boots and socks off and then undid my belt. I pulled it through the loops like a stripper, slow and suggestive and let it drop onto the laundry bag. Next, I undid my trousers and turned my back to the crowd as I wriggled out of my trousers, leaving me standing there with just my white army knickers on. Usually I would tease them further with my panties, but they weren't exactly a sexy item so I repeated the wriggling movement and slid them down my tanned thighs.

I finished up bent over with my meaty labia sticking out from behind. I looked over my shoulder and put my finger to my lips.

"SShhhhh, don't tell anyone that I'm a filthy fuck doll," I teased.

"Jesus Christ," gasped one guy.

I opened my legs and pushed my hands back onto my butt cheeks, spreading them open for the world to see.

"Two fuck holes plus my slutty mouth boys. Who's first?"

I saw a few of them fumbling with their zippers and some prime male meat was soon approaching me. Just as the nearest one was about to mount me, I stood up straight and waggled my finger at them.

"No, no, no, boys. I want you naked. I want to see manly chests and six packs not just a cock sticking out of your trousers. Get naked," I ordered.

I was changing from submissive to dominant in the blink of an eye and it was confusing them. I made it clear that I wanted fucking in every hole, but it was on my terms and by my rules. They could have forced me to fuck them, they could have pinned me down and raped me like they had with Raven, but why would they do that if I was willing to let them do anything to me.

A couple of them shrugged and looked at the lead guy. He shrugged and started to take his body armour off. All around me his men followed suit and I heard Velcro straps been torn open in a frenzy of undressing. Within three or four minutes I was standing in front of eleven naked policemen in various states of arousal.

"Fucking hell boys, my pussy is so fucking wet for you. Look how hunky you all are. I'm such a lucky little girl, aren't I?" I put my finger to my chin and gave them a bashful look.

They seemed to be lining up in front of me to show their bodies off, after my compliments. They were all in good shape and I guessed it was part of the criteria to be on the SWAT team.

I lay on my back on top of the laundry bag and opened my legs for them. The rounded shape of the bag made my back arch as though I was lying on a gym ball. I tilted my neck back to align my throat with my mouth and slowly caressed my naked breasts. I cupped them, jiggled them and then tweaked and pulled at my hard nipples.

The men gasped and seemed to be making their minds up as to who was going to fuck me first. By now my cunt was boiling over and glistened in the brightly lit room as I moved my hands down and spread myself open for them. My pink insides felt slick and wet as I started to finger myself in front of eleven sex starved perverts.

"Oooooh fuuuucccckkk, I'm so horny right now."

I slid three fingers inside myself and rubbed my slippery bean with my other hand.

"Come and show me how manly you all are and slide one of those things into my pussy and mouth."

The group surged forwards and I held my labia open to receive the first cock. I had my eyes closed, I just wanted to feel them all over me to begin with, the visual side of things would come later.

My cunt lips stretched open and I accepted the first big cock into my yearning hole. As I opened my mouth to let out a gasp, it was filled with another guy's meat. He was salty and sticky with sweat, but I didn't mind. After a couple of sucks, I'd be tasting him properly.

Other guys moved in and I felt a cock being pushed into each of my hands. Instinctively I started to jerk them off while my body was caressed with so many hands, I didn't know whose was whose. My tits and pussy were the main attraction with guys slapping my tits and clit as well as rubbing me and stroking my breasts.

The guy in my mouth pushed in until his balls touched my upside-down nose. He was hoping for me to gag on it, but he was shocked to see I had no gag reflex.

"Jesus, this bitch can deep throat like a pro," he gasped.

"Well hurry up, I want to try her out," said one of his mates.

I was back in a familiar situation of being used by men and was loving it already. They had no regard for me as a person, I was nothing more than a piece of meat to pleasure them and that made me so wet with desire and lust that I felt my belly tingling within the first few minutes.

The guy in my pussy was grunting and pounding away, showing off to his friends who were either feeling my tits or just standing there watching the show while they stroked their cocks to keep them hard. I rhythmically jerked the two guys either side of me, stopping occasionally to caress their taught ball sacks which I knew were filled with a fresh load just for me.

"Oh... oh... fucking hell, she's too tight, I'm going to have to stop," said the guy deep in my love tunnel.

I spat the guy out of my mouth and looked down at him, already starting to get frustrated.

"Cum in me then. That slimy hole needs filling, just do it in me," I cried.

To my amazement he just winked at me and withdrew his shiny cock.

"Someone else get in there and have a turn, she feels incredible," he said.

"What the fuck! Why didn't you blow your load in me?" I said, sounding exasperated.

He never answered but there was a giggle from most of the others. They had something planned for me, but I didn't know what it was.

The guy in my mouth thrust in deep two or three more times and then he too pulled out just as he sounded like he was about to shoot his cream down my throat.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Cum in me. You can cum in my pussy, ass or mouth, I don't mind which," I protested.

Before I could continue complaining another cock was slipped between my lips and started to fuck my face like a rag doll. The two guys I was jerking off also swapped over with two other guys who required stimulation from my expert touch. More hands caressed my body and fiddled with my throbbing clit as the cocks drove in and out of me.

I opened my eyes to see men stroking themselves all around me, waiting for their turn. After a few minutes the guy in my pussy pulled out like the other one had.

"Fuck me, you weren't lying mate. Her cunt grips like a vice," he said.

His balls hung low and heavy and I was once again frustrated that my pussy hadn't been filled with his sperm.

"You better start feeding me cum soon boys or I'm going to shut my legs and mouth and you'll get nothing from me. What the fuck is wrong with you all?"

"Shut that bitch up and bend her over. We're in charge here not her," said the lead guy.

I was momentarily manhandled despite my protests and bent over the laundry bag. A new guy slipped in behind me and pushed his slimy cock head against my anus. I was about to tell him to fuck my ass when a huge cock was stuffed into my mouth and two others crowded in rubbing their dicks all over my face.

The guy behind pushed forward and teased my sphincter with his cock head. Just as he penetrated me, he pulled back out again. The most painful part of anal is initially taking the cock in your ass, after that your body relaxes into it, but this guy liked seeing me in pain.

I winced over and over as he repeated the process three more times. I spat the cock out of my mouth and shouted at him.

"Just fuck my ass already! What the fucks wrong with you?" I said.

He pushed in hard and fast and just as his balls touched my cheeks, he started to pound me. A cock was stuffed back in my mouth and I was fucked back and forth with a dick at each end.

In and out. Slurping and sucking.

Jerking left and right.

They all formed a tight circle around me now, surrounding me with manly smelling cocks. This was now a game that they were in control of. I was helpless.

They thrust in and out of my ass and mouth six times each and then pulled out at the same time. The whole circle rotated round in a clockwise direction and the next guys in line used my body.

I felt my pussy get filled with three long strokes and then he changed and fucked my ass for three strokes. The guy in my mouth pushed deep into my eager throat with six long strokes and they all indexed round again. Whoever was left or right of me grabbed my wrist and made me wank their cocks until they too shifted round.

It must have been quite a sight to behold and Raven would be hearing everything that was going on as I was brutally fucked my eleven strong men.

"She's the best we've done," said one guy. "She sucks cock like a milking machine and her cunts as tight as a virgin's asshole."

"You're not kidding. What a dirty piece of fuck meat she is," said another.

"Wait until she sees what we're going to make her do at the end," said another.

The last guys comments were slightly worrying. There must be a reason none of them had cum yet. They were saving it for something special.

As I heard them talking about me as though I wasn't even there, I felt my pussy start to spasm. It was a gentle twitch at first, as I got pounded by a different guy every six stokes. I was going to cum pretty soon and my helpless state was only making it build more strongly.

"That's it... fuck me you dirty bastards... use my holes... make me fucking scream..."

My dirty comments seemed to drive them on and I was spanked hard on my ass each time they pulled out to change positions.

The new guy in front of me yanked my head back by my hair causing my mouth to open. He leaned down and spat into my open mouth and then rammed his manhood down my throat with a laugh from his friends.

This was beyond degrading and I loved every inch of my body being stimulated.

In and out.

Suck slurp.

Spank.

Change.

It was as though I was a fairground attraction and every one was invited for a free go on the slut-machine called Becca.

"Fuck... treat me like dirt... hurt that pussy... punish my asshole..." I was starting to lose it again.

The fire building inside me suddenly engulfed my body and I came hard and uncontrollably with my whole body shaking and my legs collapsing beneath me.

"FUCK ME... FUCK THIS WHORE... I'M CUMMING YOU DIRTY CUNTS."

Despite my legs giving way, the merry-go-round continued as though nothing had changed.

Pussy. Ass. Mouth.

In and out. In and out.

Jerk. Jerk. Jerk.

The group changed positions over and over. They must have fucked each of my holes six times each by the time they were done, but still no one had cum in me.

My orgasm blasted around my body over and over for what felt like an eternity, soaking whoever was inside me at the time. My cunt gushed like a shower until they finally all pulled away from me and stood around jeering and calling me names.

"Fucking dirty whore."

"Filthy little girl."

"Slutty little cunt."

"Fucking hell she fucks like a rabbit."

"Skanky bitch."

I slowly recovered from my knee trembling climax and got my breath back. As I opened my eyes, I saw them standing in a loose circle stroking their veiny dicks with inane grins on their faces.

"What do you say to us bitch?" said the lead guy.

"What do you mean?" I panted.

"We just made you cum, you should thank us."

"Sorry... thank you... that was incredible," I said in a breathless voice.

"We should get your parents' phone number and give them a call," he laughed. "We should thank them for producing a slut with such a perfect body like yours."

"I'll bear it in mind," I replied.

"I'm serious. After all the people we've done this to, I've never met anyone as filthy as you. You seem to crave it."

I just smiled wondering where he was heading with this.

"So, we should be thanking you," he continued his little speech.

The rest of his men were nudging each other like they were sharing a private joke. They knew what was coming, but I didn't.

"Therefore, as a special thank you, we're going to give a little treat."

"Here it comes," I thought. "Where the fuck was Raven?"

"A girl always likes treats," I smiled, but it was a worried smile.

"Well you're going to love this one."

He held his hand out to one of the guys behind him and he was passed an object over his shoulder.

To my amazement it was a martini glass. It had a wide base, thin stem and then the familiar upside-down cone shape receptacle.

"Get on your knees where you belong," he said in a sinister tone.

I could see where this was heading and rather than being scared, I was excited. These guys had obviously seen too many porn films.

I dropped to my knees and placed my hands on my thighs in a submissive pose. I looked up at all the erect cocks surrounding me and licked my lips.

He handed me the glass.

"Hold it under your chin and open your mouth, you dirty little cunt," he snapped.

He liked being in control.

I did as I was told and felt the cold rim of the glass touch my chin. It didn't take a genius to work out what they had in mind. All of them were in a state of high arousal after abusing my holes for the last hour. I was surprised none of them had accidentally shot their load after seeing me take so many in one go. It wasn't going to take much to finish the job and I was obviously in for a creamy cocktail.

"We're going to fill your glass for you and you're going to drink it. Understand?" said the lead guy, like I had a choice.

"Yes, sir," I said licking the rim of the glass.

All eleven men crowded in rubbing their slimy dicks all over my face and jerking off in front of me. The smell of cock and pre-cum filled my nostrils and my hand moved between my legs like it had a mind of its own.

My overused pussy was swollen and engorged and my clit was still super sensitive and throbbing like a bee sting as I rubbed myself in anticipation.

They spat on their cocks to keep them lubricated and a couple of them stuffed their spongy tips into my mouth for extra stimulation. It was a fascinating sight and I wondered who would pop first.

There were so many different shapes and sizes. Some were fat, some were thin, some were circumcised and some were uncut. They varied from four inches up to nine from what I could see and all of them had been inside me.

God, I felt like such a slut. Most women in the world had probably never even slept with more than ten men in their lives and I'd done more than that in ten minutes. As far as whores went, I was top of the list.

"Mmmmm who's going to feed me first?" I cooed, looking around as they wanked off for me.

Even their techniques varied from man to man. Some of them stroked slowly with long full strokes while others rubbed their glans with their thumb and forefinger. Some had their eyes closed while others were concentrating on my actions as I played with my wet pussy.

The first guy stepped forward to give me his sperm sample after about sixty seconds. I opened my mouth to receive his gift, but he pointed the tip of his cock into the glass and started to cum.

"Mmmm... aahhhhh... fuck... there you go hun," he grunted.

His first spurt was watery and splashed up the side of the glass and hit my top lip. His next spurts were thicker and stuck to the glass like glue as it dribbled from his tip.

I licked my lips and savoured my first taste of what was to come.

"Oooh dirty boy," I gasped. "That was a big load."

The next two weren't far behind him. As he squeezed the last of it from the base of his shaft to his tip and wiped it on the rim, he was pushed aside and the next guy only just got there in time. He erupted like a fountain into the glass with a watery milky load while the third guy joined him with another.