All Comments on 'Beck's: A Night to Remember'

by Droch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Huh!

With friends like Brody, who needs enemies?

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Just like you

Beck's has had other men. She fucked around on Ben what makes you think she won't fuck around on you? I hope Ben finds out. I am sure he would like to thank you.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Great, at last!

Finally, one of these fantasy stories where the woman fucked got pregnant, and goes on to keep fucking the stud who is the daddy, with a goal of later on creating more siblings for this first baby and then making everything "legal". Great wording!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just another slut and a swinging couple.

Nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Becks is just

another poster girl for a lack of sanctity towards the institution of marriage. Go babe, you stupid slut! Brody plays his part well and will get his just deserts when she fucks someone down the road on him. The fact that any author would even consider this worthy of prose is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it, it is just erotica!

I find the reactions people have to cuckold, hotwife and cheating wife stories to be interesting. You look at other subject matters like incest and you don't have the same reactions.

Two thoughts keep coming to me...why read these stories if you don't like them? Seems that you reveal more about yourself with your comments than you reveal about the story (maybe you are all a bunch of masochists since you keep doing something that causes you pain...but you keep doing it since you really LOVE the pain). The second part is why people take this like it is factual, bringing up AIDs, the problems with cheating wives, hotwives? Doom and gloom! Hmmh, these are stories! You know when you watch Batman...it isn't real. The bugs in the "Farside" don't really talk and wear glasses so why get your panties in a knot about the "problems" you see in these stories. Don't like em...don't read them and spare us your silly efforts to some how and some way feel "superior".

I've know swinging couples that have been married for over 40 years. Yes a few have had STDs but so far I have read that is is less of a problem in swinging couples and hotwife couples than in the general population. Swingers have the same problems as the rest of the world and some couples do well and others don't. But most of the swinger couples I've know have stayed together longer than my non-playing friends. Go figure.

So many of the posting here remind me of a guy complaining about porn as he picks up book after book and complains about it or a person walking into a bar and going. "Oh my goodness...they have booze here!" Of course they do and of course this story has stuff you don't like...so don't read it. Not that hard. Spare us and the author your moronic efforts to build yourself up...it isn't working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the person below

Have you finished? Sorry I dosed off for a moment. The thing about stories any stories is that unless the writer tells us that something is true or not we the readers have no idea if this their story or one that they have made up. As for your idea that swinging couples stay together longer? I take it you are aswinger yourself? Becasue from my point of view I don't and have never come in contact with any swingers. So I really can tsay anything on that subject. But almost every body on this site is a swinger so it does surprise me that the swingers don't unite and form their own site. "Swingers are us" thne they wouldn't have to worry about people not likeing their stories. And just to pick up on one thing you said about a person going into a bar a saying "Look Booze" what happens if that person doesn't drink? he may just want to look at other people drinking. As for your statement about people reading these stories which we know will have cheat,swingers, slut, wimps, cucks and anything in between. Well Personally I am here to for the stories. I know that sound weird but there are not that many 'normal' good story site out there. And besides it gives me the time to read about other peoples life style. Some I agree with others like this writers I don't.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.....

Ben is a complete dumb ass. So what if his DNA and that baby's don't match? He is still the husband and Beck's is a female with a hungry pussy that needs fucked (and bred). If he ain't sober enuf to father a kid with Beck's then that is his problem, not hers. I'd be proud if my wifey went out and got preggie by another stud, the baby would still come from her belly! What a fucked up attitude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Written

By a asshole, people have died for less and no one would miss him, or her for that matter. Story makes no sense, first they don't want to be together just fuck which they have done her whole marriage, now suddenly their going to be together, true fucking love. Wonder how big stud will feel when her next kid isn't his either, I'm sure she will be dumped faster than by her husband, slut wives are great, as long as your not married to her.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Myself

Myself and Becks are just waiting, just typical of the terrible writing in this whore’s sickening story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous