Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Yeah, I think you're right. We'll use the bike." I said

"I'll go pillion on the way there as you know where we're going and we can swap for the ride back."

"Okay. The alarm's set for six-thirty, which will give us time to get ready here and for you to pop home if you need anything."

"Nah. I'll just raid your wardrobes for something. For the second time in two days." Lucy gave a huge yawn. It was contagious and I followed suit. I was feeling drowsy.

Lucy undid the clips on the suspender belt and took that off. I slid my hands under the top of the left stocking. Lucy did the same with the right and we slid them down together. I took them and the belt and threw them in the general direction of the linen basket.

"Good night my dirty Babe." Lucy said.

"Night, filthy slut." I giggled

"Sleep tight, nasty lesbo." Lucy giggled.

"Clit-licker" We were both laughing.

"Cunt-sucker" Lucy began tickling me.

"Muff-muncher!"

"Well, no, technically. You don't have a muff for me to munch. Sister-fucker."

"Sister-fucker will do." I said. "That's my favourite; sister-twisting, sister-fisting, sister-sucking, sister-fucker."

"Yeah, Babe. That's it! I'll be your loving sister to twist, fist, suck, fuck. Whatever you like, whenever you like. I'll be happy to be there for it." 8 "Ditto, Doll."

"If it wasn't for the not so little matter of the incest issue and how people would look at us over that, I'd be shouting it from the rooftops. I'd be out in the street saying 'have you met my lovely girlfriend? My gorgeous lover? She's wonderful. I love her so much." She gave me a big kiss tasting of pussy. "You've always been my best friend. Now, add lover to that and if it was possible, I'd take you to church and marry you."

"Really? I'd definitely marry you too."

"I love you." We both said at the same time. We hugged again.

"Goodnight, Doll. Goodnight, sister-lover." I said.

"Goodnight, Babe. Goodnight, sister-lover." Lucy said.

We drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace, sticky with each other's taste and smell.