Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What could that be, I wonder." I queried, playfully looking round the room as if I didn't know what she was talking about. The purple strap-on jiggled at my groin as if trying to remind me.

"Simply put: one: fucking each other with the strap-on, two: ramming that great big double dong into each other then and fucking again, three: sucking each other's pussies until we're soaked in each other's cum juices." She held open her arms to me.

"Sounds like a plan. Sounds like an exceptionally good plan to me." I said.

I crawled on to the bed and advanced towards Lucy's waiting embrace. It really was the most amazingly perverse and erotic thing to contemplate - fucking my sister, who was pretending to be me, with a strap-on. I positioned myself kneeling between Lucy's calf's just out of her reach and examined my sister closely. Apart from the additional pubic hair and the shorter hair on her head, there was truly nothing visual to distinguish us. Neither of us had got any birthmarks, scars, blemishes or tattoos. Once that bush was gone and my hair was cut to match hers, no one would be able to tell us apart at a glance or even on a very detailed physical inspection.

Lucy seemed to read my mind. "It's a bit mind-bending isn't it, Lucy. Bring that strap-on to me please, Babe. Pull these knickers out of my pussy and slide it in fast. I want your body on me. I want you to penetrate me so much. I'm so horny I might just cum from the touch of that thing."

Lucy straightened her legs so that the backs of her thighs rested across my knees. I leaned forward and slid my hands up the inside of her thighs towards her pussy. Lucy sighed at my touch. I reached my fingers under the sides of the knickers and slid them along and under the front edge of the sopping wet fabric to pull them out of her pussy. She lifted her bum as I began to pull them down her legs and she sighed again as they came free. I pulled them towards me and Lucy pulled her knees back towards her so I could slide them down her legs. Once they were free of her ankles, Lucy again spread her legs wide, this time holding them bent with a hand behind each knee. The wide-legged position gave me a very inviting view of her lips and the opening of her pussy. Her clit was shiny and looked like a ripened bud about to burst open into flower.

Direct from Lucy's pussy, the knickers were so wet with our combined juices. I held them to my nose and sniffed. It was a pungent blend of both of us with a lingering hint of the sweetness of marshmallow from earlier.

"D'you know, just smelling these immediately recalls for me what we did in the other bedroom this afternoon. They say smell is the strongest sense for prompting memory recall and this certainly supports that. The smell of the both of us on these is so powerful I can't put these down. I want to keep this smell around me." I said. I rubbed the knickers over and between my breasts, over my belly and down between my thighs to where the purple dildo was sticking out of me.

Lucy groaned at the sight. "Oh gosh. That is so dirty. So slutty."

I pulled the knickers to my mouth and kissed them. Our taste was strong and I could definitely taste the marshmallow overtones. I rubbed the wetness over my face and neck. I had it in my nostrils.

"Am I a dirty slut, Becky?" I asked. "A dirty lesbo slut? Am I a lesbo slut that's going to fuck her dirty lesbo sister for the umpteenth time today? Are you too?'

"Yes. You are, Lucy. Yes, I am. We're dirty, slutty, filthy sisters making nasty-incest-cunt-fucking-lesbo love to each other."

We looked at each other. She with her legs spread wide and her pussy pulled open, me kneeling before her with a strap-on knob standing to attention. We smiled at each other. We laughed.

"Love you, Lucy!" Lucy said in a matter-of-fact way, just as if she was saying goodbye before ending a phone call.

"Love you too, Becky!" I said using the same tone.

I slid forward on my knees pushing my thighs under hers. I leaned forward to insert the tip of the dildo into her waiting pussy, but I missed and it bounced aimlessly against her inner thigh. I tried again. This time, it jabbed her lower belly.

"Opps. It's not as easy as it looks, steering this thing. Like reversing a car with a trailer on it."

Lucy laughed. "I'll bear that in mind when it's my turn - steer left to turn right."

I took hold of the base of the rod and placed the tip between Lucy's pussy lips and gave it a slight nudge. Her lips slipped up around the head and sort of swallowed it. Before I had a chance to make my first gentle probe into her soft interior, Lucy simultaneously grabbed me by the hips and pulled me towards her and thrust her groin forward towards me. She moaned loudly as the full length of the dildo pushed into her. I groaned just as loudly as the short end of the dildo inside me transferred the force of Lucy's movement into me. Lucy's hands slid quickly around to my bum and she hooked her legs behind mine. Our labia were kissing hard. I leaned forward pushing my breasts against hers and slid my arms around her back to embrace her tightly. We kissed again.

"Oh gosh. That feels so marvellous, having this thing deep inside me and knowing its you on the other end of it. That it's you in charge." Lucy said. "Now, I'm going to let you take control and be the 'boy' for the time being. Fuck me gentle and slow and fuck me deep. I want every single millimetre of that thing inside me.

I pulled back to partly withdraw the dildo from Lucy. My muscles clenched around it inside me holding my end of it as it pulled out of my sister. Her pussy was reluctant to release its intruder. I knew that it wasn't going to take long before we both came. I began my first proper inward stroke and Lucy sighed. Her hands moved to my shoulders and her tongue found mine in my mouth. It was a very different experience to be actively fucking someone this way. The movements were different; the muscles used were different. I had ridden a few penises, sliding up and down on them, but the technique then had been an up and down motion and more about making sure I didn't pull up too far so that it didn't fall out. I began a regular rhythm of slow and steady strokes - nothing hurried or forced - just allowing the dildo to ease its way into Lucy's pussy and then withdraw. I experimented with my position a little and tried to find an angle that gave the maximum friction again Lucy's most sensitive areas. She had the same idea and adjusted her position on the bed to allow me to thrust into her more effectively.

My sister's feedback of moans and whimpers guided me in the right direction. My end of the dildo was working its magic in my own interior with each change of direction making my most sensitive places come alive. Lucy's gasps and moans became louder and more frequent. Between moans, she began to urge me on: "Yes! Yeh! Oh. That's it. Just like that. Just there, Lucy. Fuck me sis. Fuck me sis!"

I quickened my pace. Lucy's pussy had tightened around the dildo and I had to push harder to drive it fully home and pull harder to bring it back out again. That caused my end to tug at my muscles. Lucy began kissing me frantically. I kissed her back equally frantically. My groans had become shrieks .Lucy's eyes went wide as she came. Her body tensed and she crushed me to her. I pulled her tight to me as well as I joined her.

We lay together panting and breathless, glistening with sweat despite the air-conditioning. Lucy licked my nose and cheeks tasting our juices from the knickers.

"Mmh! We do taste good together."

"I know. We do. I've always liked the taste of my own juices, but it's even nicer with both of ours combined."

She twisted herself around under me. She kissed and licked my sweaty armpit. She rolled me over on to my back and pulled herself off of the dildo and then pulled it out of me. It made an audible squelch-pop as it pulled free of my pussy. Lucy smiled and winked at me then she smeared my juices from the dildo over her cheeks. She licked and then sucked both ends clean. She squirmed over my body humping my foot as she rubbed her face between my legs. She licked my pussy and sucked on my clit, but didn't stay long there. She pulled herself up my body a little and rubbed her breasts against my pussy and her nipples along my crack as she licked towards my breasts. I moaned very loudly.

Lucy sucked each Nipple for a minute then sat back on her calves. She pushed the short end of the dildo into herself and adjusted it to sit straight.

"Ohh. This feels rather nice. I think I'm going to like having a cock to fuck you with. The woman in the shop knew what she was talking about. Okay. Lover girl. Darling sister. Darling Lucy, it's your turn. How would you like to be fucked for your first time with a strap-on? What's your favourite position?"

"Favourite? That's easy. I like it most when a guy's got his cock in me backwards, so to speak. It seems to get to my most sensitive places most effectively. 'Reverse cowgirl' is good, but my most favourite is doggy-style. Do me doggy-style, Becky. Fuck me from behind."

"Excellent. Let's see if I can work this thing as well as you managed."

I got on to my knees and leaned forward with my bum in the air, my knees apart and my breasts flat to the bed - similar to a yoga 'puppy dog' position but with my knees further apart and my arms crossed. I had my head sideways on a pillow and watched Lucy as she approached me on her knees from the rear.

"That's a great sight, Becky." I said. "That purple thing bouncing between your legs certainly looks like it means business."

"My view from this end looks pretty good as well. Lucy. Your pussy looks so inviting. So wet and warm."

"Stick it in my cunt please, Becky. Pretty please. Fuck your horny sister. I need you. Fuck my filthy wet cunt. Punish me for being a lesbo slut." I was still having fun and getting a huge turn-on play-acting as my dirty mouthed sister.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you Lucy. Gonna fuck you so well, sis." Lucy placed her hands on my bum and closed the gap between us. She pointed the tip of the dildo at my pussy and with a slight thrust of her hips nudged it between my lips and pushed it just into me. My lips held the tip in a firm grip. They were tingling.

"Ahh! That feels so beautiful. Becky" I said. "Now get it into me. Penetrate me with your lovely cock. All the way."

She paused for a moment and took hold of my hips and then leaned into me. With a slow, gentle, continuous motion, she pushed the full length of the dildo into me, opening me up with its intruding shaft.

"Ahhh!" We said in unison.

"It does feel rather nice - very nice - being here like this, cock-deep inside my sister." Lucy said

Lucy leaned against me and reached down to finger my clit. She slid a finger into me alongside the dildo and wiggled it around a little.

"Good. Still tight. Given how much fucking we've managed today, I was a little concerned that we'd have stretched ourselves out of shape."

Lucy removed her finger and pulled back. The dildo slid back out of me just as slowly as she had pushed it in. Then she pushed it in fast. The front of her thighs slapped against the back of mine. I groaned as the thrust shuddered through me. Lucy let out a heavy gasp - the short end of the dildo must have transferred the force into her pussy. Lucy started a regular rhythm pushing and pulling the dildo into me at a steady comfortable pace. After a while she began alternating the pace and rhythm - speeding-up and slowing-down and changing how far she pushed the dildo in or pulled it out to keep me on the edge. For a couple of minutes, the sounds of slapping flesh and our groans, gasps and sighs replaced our playful conversation. I was on the brink of orgasm once again and Lucy sounded like she was also close. After an especially heavy thrust which nearly knocked me off my knees, Lucy paused gasping for air.

"Gosh this is fantastic. I'm so glad I've been doing all those pelvic thrust and thigh strengthening exercises."

I laughed "I can definitely say that this particular exercise is doing wonderful things to my pelvic region."

Lucy started gently moving against me so that the dildo moved around inside me.

"Don't stop that feels so great."

"You know what! I've just remembered this thing has has a vibrator too." She slid her right hand off of my hip and down between us. "Get ready, Let's see what it can do. I'm going to turn it on." There was a couple of clicks and suddenly the dildo began pulsing intensely inside me.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my, oh my gossh-hh! Fuck! Gosh! Fuck! Arhhh-rghh! Fuck-kkk, Lucy-yyy! Too-ooo mu-much! Cumming! Ahhhh! Lucy-Luu-ccyy"

"Gah! Ah! Fuck! Ah-Ah-Ah! Ohhhhhh! Fuck, Becky! Becky! Ah-Ah-Ah! Nnnnnnnnnnh!. Fuc-Fu-Fu-Fuu-ucck! Oh, oh, ahh, oh, ahh, nnh, nngrh gahh!"

We both came in a matter of seconds - Lucy first, then me shortly after. The fingers of Lucy's left hand dug painfully into my bum cheek. We shrieked loudly as we joined each other in orgasm. She collapsed on top of me flattening me to the bed. I was quite impressed that even under such distracting stimulations, we had both managed to remain in character. Excellent commitment to our roles. Truly 'Method'.

The vibrations continued straight on through our orgasms. There was no respite and I felt another beginning to form before the effects of the last had fully receded. Our bodies shook. Our next orgasms came so quickly neither of us were ready for them. I felt like my mind was losing control, that my consciousness was melting. The third that followed on the heels of the second was too much and I almost passed out.

Lucy managed to turn the vibrations off and we lay there with her on top of me gasping for breath for a long moment. Eventually, Lucy had enough strength to pull the dildo out of me and to roll over on to her side. I rolled over to face her.

"Heavens!" Lucy said. "That was so over-the-top mind-garglingly intense. It was almost scary for a while. I felt like I was losing it when those orgasms started coming in a rush one after another. I've never experienced them in a continuous wave like that."

"Me neither. Nothing even close. I thought I was going to faint. Who the hell makes this thing 'The Diabolical Dildo Company'?"

"Ha! I think we'd better use it on a lower setting in the future, at least until we're more used to it. That was nearly the end of me." She said.

"I think so too! I'm exhausted." I said. "I think I've had something like ten or fifteen orgasms today. The most I've ever managed in a single day before was about five I think."

"Five? In a day? That's a pretty impressive personal best to be beating; I think I've had, at most, three before, but we've smashed it for six today. A very beneficial outcome of girl fucking girl, sister fucking sister and messy sex, a fantastic blend!"

"Becky, can we save the other dildo 'til next time?" I said. "I don't think I have the energy to use it now."

"Thank you! I am so glad, so glad you said that Babe. I'm knackered too I was worrying you'd want to get started with that one. I'm not sure I can even lift myself off this bed, let along make love with you using that. I think I just need to sleep."

"Thank goodness. Darling. Now before we go to sleep there are three things I need to do. First: I need to get these boots off; could you help me with the zips." Lucy rolled me over and quickly pulled the zips down and then eased the boots off my feet. She stood them by the bed.

"Second: I need to do this." I put the fingers of my left hand into my pussy and pulled them out glistening with my juices. I rubbed my fingers over Lucy's lips and her face. Lucy sucked on my fingers while the fingers of my right hand went into my pussy. These I rubbed over Lucy's breasts.

"Yes! Darling. Smear me, coat me with your pussy juices. Mess me up. I want you all over me."

I swapped hands and gradually spread my juices all over Lucy, her hair and her body. She followed my lead and began smearing her juices over me. We both sighed and moaned under the others touch. Finally, with our faces and bodies glistening, we rolled to face each other, embraced and kissed.

"Only, one thing left, now Doll. Three: the 'exquisite glossal ravishment' I promised you." I got on to my knees, turned to face the bottom of the bed, then lifted myself over Lucy, so that my knees were each side of her head.

"Oh yeah, Babe." Lucy said. "Come to me. Give me that wonderful pussy. I want to suck your honey dew and make your sacred river erupt into my mouth."

I lowered myself on to her mouth and her tongue slid into me immediately. Lucy grabbed my hips and pulled me down as I rode her tongue. After a minute of this, I lowered myself along her body. Lucy continued thrusting her tongue into me as I pushed her legs apart and licked her pussy slowly from top to bottom. Lucy lifted her bum off of the bed and pushed up against my face. I plunged my tongue between her labia and as far into her as possible. I felt Lucy shudder under me. We didn't need much to bring each other to completion. Lucy sucked and licked at my pussy and ground her pussy against my face. I reciprocated.

Suddenly Lucy stopped her probing and groans. "I'm gonna cum sis! It's gonna be big!" She held me tight and her thighs clenched the sides of my head. A squirting stream of juice pulsed out of her pussy into my mouth as she screamed between my legs. A second, less intense spurt dribbled over my face. My orgasm was already on its way and, with my mouth full of her juice, I pulled-up to a kneeling position sitting on Lucy's face. I shot my own pussy juice into her mouth and over her face. Lucy pulled me down and sucked my pussy one more time before I rolled off of her and crawled around to lay next to her again. My mouth was full of her juice.

Her face and hair were wet from my juices. She had her lips pursed tight. I guessed why and gave her a questioning look. She smirked and nodded then gave me the same look. I nodded too. We cuddled up to one another and hugged. We brought our lips firmly together, pressing them tight to form a good seal then we opened our mouths. Lucy's juices flowed from my mouth into Lucy's and my juices flowed from her's into mine. They mingled and blended as our tongues touched and caressed and stirred. We gradually swallowed the juice.

"Gosh we're filthy and disgusting. Smearing one another in cum juice and swallowing it. That is so dirty and nasty!"

"But so sexy and erotic!" I laughed. We kissed and cuddled again for a long time, twenty minutes or so. Gentle after-sex kissing and cuddling, not trying to arouse one another, just showing our love.

Eventually Lucy asked, "This place we're going to in the morning, what's the best way to get there?"

"It's over in Chiswick. I usually drive as it's a bit of a faff on the tube. I usually go on a Saturday morning, but booked for tomorrow as I knew I was going to be free. We could take the car, but it'll take about an hour at that time of the morning in the rush hour, so I was going to suggest we use either the scooter or the bike to get through the traffic faster. What do you think?"

Living in central London, we usually walked, cycled or got cabs, buses or the tube to get around, but, if we needed to go further afield or out of town we had a little collection of vehicles in a lock-up around the corner that we shared. We had a turquoise 1965 Vespa scooter, a cream 1968 MGB roadster and a green 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6RR motorcycle. The scooter and MG were our grandmother's, bought new, but had used them in years. We looked after them lovingly. The bike was ours. We also had several mountain and street bikes and even a couple of skateboards in the lock-up.

"It's going to be hot again tomorrow, so I'm tempted to get the MG out with the top down, but the bike will be much quicker through the traffic. I wouldn't dare to take the scooter up on the Westway flyover - too slow and under-powered for that traffic and the crosswinds on that thing - whew!"