Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You went shopping!" Lucy gasped. Her eyes were wide.

"Yeah. It was so much of a turn-on. No one twigged. I had to put on quite a lot of perfume to make sure the smell was covered. I got so aroused at one point, I had to go and sit in the coffee shop by the canal for half an hour as I was on the verge of having an orgasm. Sometimes, if I just want to go straight to 'sexy time' without the caulk setting, I mix it with glue to make it runnier which slows the setting time down."

"I want to try that. I, so, want to try that. Gosh, my nipples are hard and I'm getting wet from the mere thought."

The thought of smearing Lucy's body with a thick sticky coating of caulk was making me wet as well and I felt flushed with arousal. Fortunately, the heat of the evening meant that even in the air-conditioned restaurant my colour was matched by that of many of the other dinners.

"Don't worry. Now you've been initiated into my messy world. I'm hoping to have you by my side every time. And in my arms! And between my thighs!"

"I promise I will be. And I'll be in your mouth! And on you clit! And in your cunt! I'll be deep, deep in your cunt!" She whispered.

My phone pinged. I had got a text back from Melissa: "U R in luck. Had cancellation earlier so have a space. Need to move your appointment earlier 2 fit u both in. Can U B here @ 8.30?" I showed the message to Lucy. "What'd you think? Are you alright with eight thirty? It's across town, so we'll need to leave here about seven thirty."

"No problem. That'll be fine, I'll skip my yoga session. I can't wait."

I sent another text to Melissa confirming us for the following day. We had both finished our main courses and the waitress appeared again to collect the plates and ask if we wanted to see the dessert menu. We both asked for the crème brûlée.

"Have you ever used paint?" Lucy asked shyly as soon as the waitress was out of hearing range. "You said you like the smell of caulk, I quite like the smell of paint."

"Paint? Oh yes! So many times. I love it. I really enjoy mixing different colours on my body."

"Perhaps we can try that too? One day?" Lucy asked, tentatively. I liked that she was beginning to explore the idea of using different things for herself.

"Absolutely. It's on my list of things to show you. I use emulsion as that's water-based and comes off quite easily, even when it's dried and has formed a skin. I've used poster paint too, the sort we used to get in primary school, which is washable because kids get it everywhere. I don't use gloss paint as it is very hard to get it off and it definitely doesn't belong in your pussy. I made a stupid mistake with that when I was first starting off with my messy experiments. I hadn't done the proper research."

"Oh? What happened?" Lucy asked with a concerned tone in her voice.

"One Saturday when you were staying over at your boyfriend's and Sarah and John had gone off for a long weekend, I found a half full tin of dark blue gloss paint in the basement that John had used to paint the garden bench under the tree down at the bottom of the garden. D'you remember it."

"Yeah, the one that was smashed when that tree branch fell on it. I used to snog my boyfriends on that, because it was out of sight of the rest of the garden."

"Me too. So, I'd used emulsion paint to get messy previously, but didn't properly appreciate the difference between emulsion and gloss paint then. I poured it all over myself in the bath including my face and hair. It spread nicely and was sticky, but the fumes quickly gave me a headache. Fortunately, while I was still spreading it all over myself and before I started masturbating, I realised just how sticky it was and that it wasn't going to come off easily. I spent hours and hours washing it off my face and hands and washing it out of my hair. I was getting increasingly panicked that it wasn't going to come off and I was going to be left looking like Smurfette. In the end, I had to get some brush cleaner and clean off what remained on my face and hands and wash my hair in it."

I saw the waitress returning with the desserts and paused my story. She brought two beautiful dishes of the cold, set custard, topped with a crisp layer of caramelised sugar and a tiny piece of shortbread and a little dish of raspberry sauce. I continued once she was out of hearing range.

"I managed to get the visible parts of my body clean and the bath, which had a blue tide line all around it, but whole upstairs of the house stank of brush cleaner for the rest of the day. My pubes and various patches of skin were blue for several days after. I got rid of the blue pubes - that was the first time I shaved myself - but even though I scrubbed hard and exfoliated every morning and night. It took ages for the rest to disappear I couldn't use any more brush cleaner as Sarah and John would have wondered what I was doing."

"Oh, gosh! You must've been sore." Lucy said.

"I was and furious with myself for being so stupid. My skin was itchy from all the scrubbing and the paint remover. I kept moisturising everywhere, but it took an age before it was back to normal. My hair was as dry as thatch. It nearly put me off getting messy again, but the urge continued and I promised myself I would never make that sort of stupid mistake again."

"Then definitely no gloss paint in that case, but I think my trade discount cards might be getting a bit more use buying other stuff for personal purposes from now on. Especially at the painting and decorating suppliers." Lucy said.

"Fantastic! I hadn't though of that. You coming to the flat this afternoon has been serendipitous for all sorts of reasons."

It didn't take us long to finish our desserts which were as delicious as everything else. We finished off the last few drops of the wine and asked the waitress for the bill. When it came, Lucy tried to insist on paying the whole thing, but I wouldn't let her and we shared it and the tip equally.

When we left the restaurant, the sun had set, but the sky still had quite a lot of light in it. It was a little bit cooler, but still very warm and the still air felt heavy. Lucy had her large red Hermes Kelly bag; I carried the posey of flowers. We walked through the twilight arm in arm the short distance to the High Street. For a moment, with the buildings close on each side of the narrow side street, with the flowers in front of me and with my lover on my arm, I felt like I was walking down the aisle of a church after a wedding ceremony.

We arrived on the High Street and stood in a spot where we could see approaching cabs easily. There were plenty of people out on the street and the pavement outside the pub down the hill was filled with drinkers. We stood holding hands, like we had often done years ago as children, but the innocence of that time was gone. The size and weight of her hand in mine reminded me of where it had been a few hours earlier and where I had a high expectation of it returning to later.

Shortly, a cab appeared with its light on. Lucy stuck her hand out and it pulled over to the kerb beside us. Once in the back, Lucy gave the driver my address.

"Sorry. I was assuming we are both going back to yours. Is that still okay?"

"Definitely. I assume you're staying at mine tonight." I replied.

"If I can. If we've got to leave early in the morning, it'll be better to be together over night."

We both knew what was going to happen when we got there. I was so wet in anticipation, I could feel my knickers sticking to my pussy. I was sure I could smell my arousal. I worried that the cabbie could smell me too in the front. I hoped that the screen between him and us and the open windows in the back meant that my scent wouldn't reach him. Thoughts of Lucy's breasts, bum, thighs, pussy, thoughts of kissing Lucy, holding her tight, sucking on her nipples and penetrating her with my tongue floated in my head. My sister's body filled my mind; pushing out all other thoughts. I had never had such a strong sexual response to any previous partner. No man had taken over my thinking like this.

The sound of Lucy's voice pulled me out of my reverie. She was chatting with the driver.

"...it's been a fantastic day. The weather's been fabulous, we've both had the day off, my sister has introduced me to a new hobby, we've just had a lovely meal out and now we're going back to hers for a girly evening relaxing together."

"There may be sticky, sugary desserts in our near future." I added, dropping a hint to Lucy of just what sort of 'girly evening' we might be having.

Lucy surreptitiously squeezed my hand in acknowledgment.

"Oh! Don't talk about sugary desserts luv." The cabbie said. "That's 'cruel and unusual punishment', that is. I'm starvin' and the wife's put me on a diet cos I'm not gettin' enough exercise sitting in this cab all day. I've bin dreamin' about doughnuts all evenin'."

"Jam or Chocolate?" I asked. "You could cheat a little one. Your wife won't known."

"Nah. Don't luv. It's too painful to fink about what I can't 'ave. She gives me a salad in a lunch box to eat an' a health drink and weighs me when I get 'ome. If I weigh more than she's decided I should, she puts me on the treadmill like a bloody 'amster until I've burnt enough calories."

"Wow! That's a bit harsh." Lucy said. "I wouldn't like that."

I laughed. "What do you mean 'I wouldn't like that'." I said. "You actually pay a personal trainer to do almost exactly that twice a week."

"True. That's very true. I do." Lucy conceded with a smile.

"She luvs me though." The cabbie continued. "An' she don't want to see me 'ave an 'eart attack like my bruvver. Doctor warned me it could 'appen if I didn't lose three an' a arf stone. I've lost two so far."

"Congratulations." I said.

"Fanks, it's not bin easy. It's bin an 'ard slog, day after day, but I feel better for it. Anyway, 'ere we are ladies. Right by the front door."

We got out of the cab on to the pavement and I leaned into the passenger-side window to give him cash for the fare plus a tip. I wished him good luck with his diet. He thanked me, turned on his "Taxi" and "For Hire" lights and headed off down the street. I was sure that whoever he picked-up next was going to get into a cab smelling faintly of pussy and wonder what the hell had been going on in there.

I put my purse away and turned to Lucy. In my best TV period drama simpering voice I said, "Well my love, shall we proceed within and escape this blessed heat. I hazard that we might then discover some form of entertaining diversion with which to occupy the remainder of this delightful evening?"

Lucy gave me a wide smile and immediately responded in the same manner. "Dear heart. I think that is a such a splendid notion. Please lead the way without further hesitation. I await with such nervous and glorious anticipation the fruits of your deliberation, that my loins are as damp as a laundry maid's cuffs."

I laughed out loud at the last bit.

"Very well, my sweet. We shall cunctate in this place no longer." I took my keys out of my handbag, grabbed her hand and led her up the front steps to the front door to the house.

I continued, making my words even more florid and exaggerated. "Let us ascend aloft to the bed chamber. There, with fervent alacrity, I shall present myself as a zestful ecdysiast for your delectation. At the termination of my demonstration, I shall translate you to a state of nature and thence through the power of exquisite glossal ravishment to a condition of ecstatic jubilation such that the divan shall be inundated with the emissions of Venus."

Lucy looked at me with a mixture of amusement, shock and puzzlement. "Okay. Okay! Miss Thesaurus. You win! You clever bitch. Translation please?"

I unlocked the door and led the way inside into the wide hallway. Lucy shut the door behind us. The stairs to my flat upstairs were on the right and the door to my neighbour's flat that occupied the ground and the basement floors was on the left. I turned to face Lucy and took her in my arms. I leaned in and whispered in her ear: "Okay, gorgeous. Here it is in plain English. I'm going to take you to my bedroom, do a striptease for you and then strip your clothes off before I put you on my bed and give your pussy such a licking you will orgasm so hard that you flood the bed with pussy juice. How's that?"

Lucy pulled me tight and whispered back."Well, when you put it like that; when you make such a glorious promise, how could a girl refuse? I love the idea of the striptease, it sounds so beautiful and so erotic and I can't wait for the 'exquisite glossal ravishment'!"

We kissed each other in the hallway. A full snog. Breasts pushed against breasts, hands on the backs of each other's heads and on each other's bums, tongues deep in each other's mouths. The feel of the lipstick on Lucy's soft lips as they pressed firmly against mine felt interesting. I had kissed women before on the lips of course, but that was just chaste pecks. The full smooch with our lips spreading lipstick was another different and new sensation. I had a sudden realisation that we were standing right next to my downstairs neighbour's flat door and had a fear that my neighbour would discover us in an impossible to explain lip lock, so I broke contact and whispered again, "I need you upstairs now!"

I almost dragged Lucy off her feet as we hurried up the flight of stairs. I unlocked and opened the door to my flat. I quickly punched in the code to stop the alarm's insistent warning beeps. The air-conditioning had kept the flat beautifully cool, which was a relief after the heat of the street and the cab. I put my bag down on the bottom shelf of the hall table and Lucy's posey of flowers on the top.

Lucy shut the door and grabbed me. She turned me round and with a hand on each side of my face, she pulled me into her for another kiss, I happily leaned in to engage my lips with hers. Our tongues caressed each other. Kiss initiated, Lucy's right hand began to roam. I felt it under my dress sliding up the inside of my left thigh. It passed the top of the stocking and her little finger slipped under the suspender for a moment and pulled it tighter. Her hand continued upwards and she cupped my pussy through my wet knickers. Compared to my pussy and thighs, her hand felt soothingly cool.

Lucy broke the kiss. "Gosh Babe," she said. "You're on fire down here! You're sopping wet! I thought I was bad. I'm so horny, I was sure I could smell my cunt in the taxi and was worrying that the driver would get a whiff."

"It wasn't just you, Babe, I had exactly the same worry. I felt so wet, that I had to check the seat as I got our to make sure I wasn't leaving a wet patch."

Lucy laughed. "So this smell of overheated cunt filling this hallway is both of us, then, each hot for the other. That's a fantastic confirmation that we're right to be doing this."

"Absolutely! I wanted you so badly the second I saw you sitting at that table and you gave me that smile and the wave. I wanted to run my hands over those boots and up under this dress. I wanted to grab your bum and lift you on to that table and then bury my face between your thighs. This hot weather and the anticipation of making love to you again has me so aroused and so sweaty, I think I need to take a shower before we go to bed."

"No don't! Don't wash away your lovely smell! I want you to keep it. I want to lick off your sweat. I want to suck up your cum juices. I want to enjoy your raw natural scent and taste. I want it on my face and in my mouth. I want it on my lips. I want it everywhere. I want you to smear yourself all over me."

"Lucy! Oh gosh! You dirty cow. That conjures an image so filthy! So filthily erotic! I want to be coated with your juices too."

"I've never felt like this. This afternoon has completely rewired my brain. I've never wanted to lick a guy's sweat off of him - eww - or wake-up with his dried cum in my hair - double eww - but, now, with you, it's something I really do want. You said you're going to make me cum so hard I flood the bed. Well, Becky, be prepared to get as good as you give! I intend to make love to you so passionately your cunt erupts like... erm... like that fountain in the poem throwing up that sacred river. I'm going to feed on your 'honey-dew' and drink your 'milk of paradise' until I've sucked you dry." Lucy was quoting phrases from my favourite poem 'Kubla Khan' by Coleridge.

"Darling, I'd be delighted for you to sup on my 'honey dew', if you let me into your 'pleasure dome' and allow me to explore your 'romantic chasm' and 'sinuous rills', so that I can take you to Xanadu."

"I so like the sound of that! Explore me away, my love. From now on, I think my 'caverns' are going to be 'measureless to man' - just to the one woman currently in my arms."

Lucy still had her hand on my pussy and her other arm was round my waist. She gently guided me up the stairs towards my bedroom. I happily let her steer me.

"Nevertheless," She continued, as she pushed the bedroom door open with her bum. "Let's stop mangling late-18th century poetry and let's go to bed. I want to see you properly naked for the first time. You were already covered in marshmallow earlier, remember. I want to see you bare, nude, in your 'state of nature' as you put it." I want to see your naked bare cunt, all plump and juicy and hot for me and ripe for eating."

I noticed that Lucy still had her bag hanging over her shoulder. "Do you want to put that under the hall table with mine?" I asked.

"Oh no. I still need this. I came prepared. This bag contains some exotic goodies, some special presents, that I'm going to share with you shortly." She patted the side of the bag.

"'Exotic goodies'? Interesting. Let's see!"

"Woah! Hold your horses, lover girl, all will be revealed soon."

"Bah! Spoil sport!" I said in a mock petulant voice.

I wondered desperately what she had got secreted in the interior of that bag. We were now standing by the side of the bed. Lucy put the bag with its mystery cargo down on the floor.

"I think, Babe, that it's time for bed." Lucy said as she sat down. "Would you help me take these boots off. They're still a bit tight and the zips are stiff."

I took off my shoes and knelt down on the floor in front of her. lifted her left foot on to my lap. I ran my right hand over the instep of the boot and the left around her ankle feeling the bones of her foot inside. Slowly I slid my left hand up behind her calf and behind her knee. My right slid up the front of her leg over her shin and knee. I found the tag of the zip and pulled it slowly downwards unwrapping her leg. The zip clicked all the way down to her ankle, then I pulled the foot section of the boot off. The lining of the boot was a little damp from Lucy's perspiration. Where the top seam of the boot had been tight against her thigh there was a red pressure mark. I rubbed this vigorously with both hands to get the circulation going and Lucy moaned. I continued rubbing down her leg and around her ankle and foot. Lucy moaned again. I slide my little finger between each pair of her toes. I knew that, like me, she wasn't ticklish on her feet, so my stroking between them would be pleasurable rather than annoying. Lucy moaned once more.

"That's so nice Becky. I haven't had my feet massaged in such a long time and it feels delightful."

I patted her foot and she lifted it off my lap. I repeated the process for the other boot, leg and foot. Lucy's moans of pleasure continued.

"I love these boots." I said. "Can I try them on?"

"Of course, but you'll probably find it best to take your stockings off first. Don't want to catch them in the zips might, they look like a nice pair. Don't want to see them spoiled."

I stood-up and lifted up the bottom of my dress to unclip the suspenders from the stocking tops.