Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovely. Did you put on your sexiest lingerie for me?"

"I did. Do you like?"

"Very much!"

I unclipped the six straps and rolled each stocking down, trying to do it as seductively as possible. I lifted each foot in turn on to the stool of my dressing table and pointed my toes as I pulled the stocking free.

"Yum." Lucy said. "Give them to me."

"Here you go Doll." I passed her the stockings. She held them in both hands like something precious.

"And the suspender belt and those lovely wet, wet, wet knickers, please. And then the dress and your bra. I want to see you in just those boots, my love."

I wriggled out of the suspender belt and passed that to Lucy first.

"Thank you." She held the stockings and the suspender belt on her lap.

I turned for her to unzip my dress. The zip slid noiselessly down to the middle of my back and I shrugged if off my shoulders to let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it, picked it up and handed it to her. She laid it on the ottoman at the bottom of the bed and smoothed it out. Next she unhooked my bra and slid the straps all the way down my arms, running her palms all the way from my shoulders to my finger tips. It was my turn to moan. The bra joined the stockings and suspender belt on her lap.

All that remained were the knickers. I hooked my fingers into the sides above my hips and started to slide them down. Then I changed my mind. I turned to face her and moved closer so that my feet were each side of hers and my breasts were in front of her face. I lowered myself so that I was almost sitting on her lap. I started to slowly gyrate my hips grazing my thighs against her knees. I jiggled my breasts in front of her face.

"Would you like to take these off for me - lover-sis?"

"Absolutely!" Lucy slid her hands down my sides and hooked her thumbs under the waist band. She continued sliding them over my hips, inverting the fabric as she pulled downwards. The gusset was stuck in my pussy. She gave a tug and the knickers came free and dropped between my thighs still stretched between her thumbs. She pulled them down as far as my knees and I put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself as I stepped out of them. As soon as they were free of my feet, Lucy held them to her nose.

"Oh gosh, Becky. The smell of you on these is like the essence of your orgasm. Distilled and concentrated. Beautiful." Lucy stretched them out to find the darkest, wettest spot and sniffed again. Then she sucked on them. "How can I never have noticed all of this time that you smell so fantastic. We could have been making love for years and years instead of wasting time with a useless collection of men-babies."

"Maybe, in another universe there are versions of you and me who discovered all this much earlier and have been sucking clit and eating pussy all these years. Lucky bitches!"

"Yeah. I'm very, very jealous of them." Lucy said. "We will just have to get busy fucking twice as often to make up for lost time. Now, step back my lovely lover or I will lose all of my self control and start sucking your wonderful nipples now and not be able to stop. I need to get out of my clothes now."

Lucy removed her dress by pulling it over her head. Underneath she had a lacey black bodysuit which was very attractively accentuating her figure. It was clearly damp between her legs. She hooked the straps off of her shoulders and peeled it down her body revealing her breasts and then her stomach. She undid the poppers between her legs and pulled the bodysuit under her bum and down her legs. I looked at the patch of hair between her thighs concealing the place I knew I was going to be exploring shortly, the hairs were shiny with her arousal.

I sat down on the stool and pulled the boots on. They were still warm and a bit damp from Lucy's feet and legs, which felt intimate and rather sexy, as if I was getting inside her, putting her on like a skin. The zips were stiff, but I managed to pull them all the way up without difficulty. It felt nice having them tight around the tops of my thighs knowing they had only a short while ago been around Lucy's.

"Alright present time. These are not as sophisticated as your bunch of flowers. There's no subtle secret message, the meaning is pretty clear and obvious."

Lucy reached into her bag and pulled out two packages wrapped in pretty paper covered with roses. She also pulled out a card. She handed that to me first.

I opened the envelope. Inside was a hand-drawn card. Lucy is a fantastic artist and always makes her own special cards for family. This one was even more special. I was amazed that she'd managed to find the time to make it.- 'Happy Lesbirthday!' It said above a pen and ink sketch of the two of us in profile, our lips about to touch in a kiss. It wasn't our birthday. I gave her a quizzical look.

"Like I said this afternoon, I think I'm always going to see this as our rebirth day." Lucy said. "The day we awakened and we discovered our new love for each other. I think we should celebrate it like a special extra birthday. Like the Queen has an official birthday, we should have a lesbian re-birthday. A 'Lesbirthday'!"

"Okay. I like that! A special day each year just for us to know the real nature of our love."

"Or... Actually, what I was thinking was... Maybe more like once a month? I don't think I could stand to wait for a whole year. Perhaps, so that it coincides with a weekend. Third Friday of each month, maybe. Like this coming Friday will be. And it could last all weekend. And we could get totally messy."

"Fab!. Brilliant idea. A monthly MessyLesbirthday' is a date."

I opened the card. Inside Lucy had written in beautiful calligraphy surrounded by elegant decorative scrolling lines:

"Two Haiku for you:

Awesome Becky. Wow!

I love. How to let her know?

Tongue in cunt will show.

Magic messy sex.

Lesbo incest sisters fuck,

Sunk in sticky goo!"

"Wow!" I said, unconsciously echoing the last word of that first line. "These are amazing, Lucy. 'Tongue in cunt' will definitely be accepted as a demonstration of love. I hope you'll accept the same."

"Naturally Babe." Lucy confirmed. "Now, come on, open the presents." She offered them to me, one in each hand. "Which one d'you want first?"

I chose the larger one in her right hand first. I was a long cylindrical package. The contents were heavy, firm and flexible. I slide my index finger under the edge of the paper and pulled the end open. Lucy was looking expectantly at me watching for my reaction to whatever was inside. I tipped it out into my lap and gasped. It was a large translucent purple double-ended dildo.

"Oh my gosh! Lucy, this looks enormous."

"It's sixteen inches long, so we get eight each. I told the woman in the sex shop that I wanted something to use with my girlfriend for the first time and wanted something that wasn't too extreme. She said this was a good one to start out with."

"Well if being your 'girlfriend' get's me presents like this, I shan't complain. It's certainly very impressive. It'll give my vibrator an inferiority complex. With all those ribs and the large phallic ends, I think I'm going to enjoy shoving this thing deep inside me and grinding with you on the other end. Let's see what's in the other parcel."

It was smaller than the first and roughly triangular in shape. I pulled the paper open and revealed a purple 'strapless strap-on' dildo. It was the kind that has a short bulbous end that goes inside one's pussy, held in place by the pussy muscles and a longer phallus end for the recipient to enjoy.

"Aha! I've seen one of these before! I know how they work."

"Really?" Lucy said. "When? How?"

"Melanie, our team PA brought one into work one day. Her boyfriend had bought it and wanted her to fuck him in the bum with it. She was freaked-out and showed a few of us it in private and asked us what we thought. She didn't want to do anal on him because she was worried that he'd want to do it on her in return and she wasn't into that. She said it 'sent shivers down her spine' to think about it and made her feel sick. One of the girls said she'd let her boyfriend do it once, but hadn't enjoyed it and said she felt bruised afterwards. The rest of us were all squeamish about it and worried about the hygiene."

"I've never liked the idea of it either." Said Lucy.

"I get the concept from a male perspective - no handy holes for penetration - but we girls have got a purpose-made hole. I'd draw a line at putting things in my bum if anyone suggested it and I don't want to be putting things in someone else's bum either."

"Yep. No bum-hole business for me either."

I bent my knees, placed a hand on each and spread my legs wide and gave my sister a clear view of my pussy. I put the big purple dildo on the bedside table and ran my hand along the shaft of the second one. "I think we'll use this one first. And I'm going to be fucking you with it first, sis."

"Goodie!" She said.

I brought the shorter end to my mouth and licked it, then sucked on it.

"Oh golly, Becky, You look so in sexy in my boots and nothing else, you really do. Looking at you is turning me on so much. It's supposed to be utterly wrong and it's like I'm being turned on by my own reflection. I can't help it, but I am."

Lucy picked up my stockings again. She gathered the first one up and slid it on to her left foot. She pulled it up her leg and smoothed it out. She repeated the process with the right foot and leg. Watching my sister putting on my own just discarded stockings was a turn-on. My clit was demanding urgent attention. She found the suspender belt and put that on. She pulled the stockings up and attached the dangling suspender clips starting with the left leg. She pulled my shoes to her and pushed her feet into them. Next she took my knickers, stretched them to pull the leg openings wide. she put her feet through the openings and slid them up her legs. She pulled them up over her thighs and over her hips and bum. My wetness pressed directly against her pussy. Lucy wriggled into the knickers a bit more to get them positioned comfortably, then pulled the waist up further to pull them into her pussy as they had been in mine a few minutes earlier. Her cleft was clearly discernible.

"Now I have something of yours on too. It's like I'm Becky and you're Lucy." She said. "This feels so naughty having your pussy-wet knickers rubbing your cunt juices on to my clit."

"Lucy, this so hot." I said.

"No, I've decided. I'm Becky now for the rest of the evening; you're Lucy. We've swapped clothes. We're swapping names. We're swapping identities. I'm going to call you 'Lucy' and you must call me 'Becky' until morning. You're Lucy making love to Becky and I'm Becky making love to Lucy. Got that?"

"Okay. Yes... Becky. Got it. I'm going to make such wonderful love to you, Becky." I said.

I tossed the dildo on to the bed next to Lucy. I stood up and held out my hand. She took it and I pulled her to her feet. Then she steeped closer. She pressed her body against mine. Naked skin against naked skin. I felt Lucy's body heat. It felt like it was flooding into me. We wrapped our arms around one another. Her face came closer, inch by inch. She smiled. She winked. She opened her mouth as I opened mine and we tilted our heads to kiss. Lips touched gently, then with more pressure.

"Hello Lucy's mouth, Lucy's teeth, Lucy's tongue." She whispered into my mouth. Her tongue tapped my front teeth. she giggled.

I slid my hands down Lucy's back. I placed my left hand on her right bum cheek. I whispered back at Lucy. "Hello Becky's right cheek."

Lucy duplicated my movement and placed her left hand on my right bum check. "Hello, Lucy's right cheek."

I placed my right hand on her left bum cheek, hooking my thumb into the waistband of the knickers. "Hello Becky's left cheek."

Lucy followed suit. "Hello Lucy's left cheek." She had no waistband to hook her thumb into, but she wedged her thumb into the cleft between my bum cheeks.

I pushed my breasts against hers and bumped my nipples against hers. "Hello Becky's nips".

"Hello Lucy's nips." was offered in response, followed by a groan.

The moment was so strange, being 'Lucy'; speaking her words to 'Becky' as if she was me. I struggled not to laugh at the incongruity of addressing my sister with my name and she addressing me with hers. I felt slightly disorientated, but I felt emboldened and empowered. I felt a responsibility to perform my role as 'Lucy' to the fullest of my abilities. Like all identical twins we had played tricks on friends and family by pretending to be each other and were both expert at mimicking the other's body language and speech patterns, but we had never done it just between ourselves. I wanted to be the best 'Lucy' that I could, using all of my knowledge of my sister's personality and character. I knew that she would want to be the same and try to be the best 'Becky' that she could. In a day filled with erotic weirdness and strange turn-ons, this was yet another new and especially weird one. My sister's idea was extremely kinky, like we were performing some high-level meta masturbation.

I pushed and rubbed my groin against hers. I felt my own wet knickers rubbing my pussy. That felt kinky too. "Hello Becky's pu_, eh, cunt. Wanna fuck?" I didn't use 'cunt' that way, but Lucy did, so I had to. I was Lucy now. I needed to be authentic.

"Oh Lucy! Definitely! I 'wanna fuck'. I 'wanna fuck' you Lucy." She said.

"Very Well!" I put on the slightly bossy and formal tone that she uses when we occasionally do a skills class for the juniors at the tennis club. "Miss Rebecca Imogen S_____, on to the bed, please. On your back, legs apart."

Lucy smiled. "Yes Miss."

She grabbed the spare pillows off the duvet and tossed them on to the chair across the room. She pulled the duvet down to the bottom of the bed and folded it over before climbing on to the mattress. She crawled up to the top of the bed in slow motion giving a slow exaggerated wiggle of her bum each time time she brought a knee forward. She looked over her shoulder to make sure I was watching. She pulled off her shoes and dropped them down the side of the bed. She grabbed the top of the headboard and pulled herself into a standing position maintaining the look over her shoulder. She gave me a wink and blew me a kiss followed by another slow motion bum wiggle. She turned around to face me. She brought her feet together in a first position ballet pose, held the headboard with her both hands like a barre and did a deep squat. At the bottom of the squat her bum was resting on the pillows and the knickers were pulled taught across her pussy. Our jointly created wet patch had spread down under and around to Lucy's bum crack. The front was almost transparent and glistening wet. I could easily see her pubic hair and gaping lips pressing against the fabric. Lucy sat on the pillows and leaned against the headboard.

I watched this sitting on the stool with my knees apart as before, the strapless double dildo in my left hand and my right caressing my clit. This was far more exciting than going to bed with a man had ever been. I began rubbing the longer end of the dildo along my slit, teasing the flesh around my opening with its thickened end.

"That's it Lucy, make that fake cock nice and slippery for my pussy." Lucy said. "Slide it in. Get it all up hard and tight in there. I'm so wet watching you, but I want that thing to be slick with your pussy juices when in comes inside me."

I pushed the dildo into me. It slid deep, in a single smooth motion until it would penetrate no further. It was a little larger than my own dildo, but my wetness meant there was no resistance. I twisted it a little to get the positioning right then pulled it out almost all the way out again.

Lucy stretched her legs out from the squat position and, as I had instructed, spread them wide. Her feet were almost 180 degrees apart. She pulled on the sides of the knickers and then the centre and the back of the waist band dragging them tight into her pussy and between her bum cheeks. She groaned and shuddered. Her lips framed the wet fabric.

"I think you may have pulled those knickers up a bit tight, Becky." I said sarcastically.

"Giving you something to go searching for Lucy." She replied and smiled sweetly.

I pushed the dildo back inside me again. It was my turn to groan. I felt the distant flickers of an awakening orgasm and knew that I wouldn't be able to hold it off for long if I carried on what I was doing. I needed to share this with Lucy. It was time to put this to use in the way I had promised. I pulled the dildo fully out and turned it around. The bulbous short end went in. It felt larger than it looked. I gasped and settled it into it position. My muscles began to tighten on to the intruder. I looked between my legs and laughed at the sight of the purple rod sticking out of of me. I looked at Lucy.

"Are you ready Becky? Do you want your sister to climb between your legs? Do you want your sister to put her strap-on cock in your cunt? Do you want your sister to fuck you with it? Are you ready?"

Lucy nodded vigorously yes to each question. She slid off of the pillows to lay flat on the bed with he feet far apart. Her breasts and stomach quivered with anticipation. "Yes sis, I'm extremely ready. First, though, let me take a good look at you, marvellous in your strap-on glory. I want to fully absorb this moment. The first time I'm fucked with a strap-on."

I made a few poses for her. Demur poses with just one small, glaring purple modification. I caught sight of myself in the long mirror on the wall and was shocked by how wanton I looked with the purple appendage sticking out of me. Lucy laughed when she saw my expression of surprise.

"Yep! that is you, Lucy. I've caught you with my beautiful incestuous lesbian enchantments, my intoxicatingly delicious body and my bath of spellbinding magical marshmallow."

"That may be so, but I seem to recall that it was me that came into your bathroom unannounced, that it was me who decided I wanted to try out your messy marshmallow bath and that I made the first move. All voluntarily." I said. Staying in character as Lucy was beginning to get confusing.

Lucy laughed. "True, true and true. All very true. All your fault, but I'm not in the slightest bit sorry that you did it."

"I think we have established through practical experimentation today that we're an incestuous lesbian messy pair together. It was a 'joint enterprise' as the lawyers say. We're both equally responsible."

"When I got out of bed this morning, amongst the very last things I could have possibly imagined that I would be doing at the other end of the the day would be taking a woman to bed with me." Lucy said. "That the woman would be you, my own lovely sister, and that we would be doing this with that would have just not have been possible to comprehend."

"I almost can't believe how wild and wonderful this day has been." I said. "I've felt almost certain at a couple of moments that I was going to wake from a dream."

"It does feel surreal doesn't it. I can tell you this: if I do wake up and it has been a dream, the real world you is going to get one hell of a fucking surprise when I turn up at your door, with one of those and a bucket of marshmallow."

"Ditto, the real world you, if this is my dream." I said.

"We're in agreement then. If either of us wakes-up and it was a dream. The other is going to get an eye-opening visit."

"Definitely! Gosh! I think my diary entry for today is going to be the longest I have every written, I think. It's definitely going to be the filthiest."

"I'll want to read that when you've written it. I know how well you can write and with the material you've got to work with it ought to be very high quality erotica. Maybe, I'll do some illustrations. However, we still have a couple more things to do before we call it a night and you can put it all in your diary."