Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Very subtle and nuanced. Well, I wholeheartedly accept all three of those sentiments and reflect them right back at you. Thank you, Babe. Love you too! Forever, unconditionally and in that 'special' way."

"So, did you manage to get your 'couple of important little jobs' done?" I asked. I was curious to know what could have been so important that it took my new lover away from my bed so urgently.

"Oh yes. All done. I'm sure you'll be interested to see what it was later." She gave me a wink. Lucy was being mysterious. My interest was piqued.

"Right. What are you going to have to eat. I've already decided what I'm having." She asked.

"Oh right, food. Everything they do here is delicious, but I'm going to avoid, garlic ." I lowered my voice again and added "Not a good ingredient before a night of passion."

Lucy chuckled. "Someone's very confident of how this night is going to end up."

"Is there any reason for doubt?" I asked with a smirk.

"No, With you looking as ravishing as you do, It's an absolute certainty."

I blushed at her complement.

I scanned the menu and realised that I was starving after skipping lunch and my afternoon exertions with Lucy. I decided on scallops with squid ink risotto to start and roast rump of lamb for my main. For dessert I was going to have what I always do if it's available on a menu: crème brûlée. The waitress must have been watching because, as soon as I put down my menu, she appeared at my side to take our order. Lucy also asked for the scallops, but her choice of main course was beef bourguignon. Though we enjoy it, neither of us know very much about wine, so we just did what we always do and asked for a bottle of whatever is the third most expensive white wine to go with the starter and a bottle of the third most expensive red for the main course. The waitress noted this all down on her pad and disappeared to the kitchen to give them the details. She returned a couple of minutes later with our white wine and was gone again to attend to another table.

We chatted about work. Lucy had an upcoming project with clients in Holland Park who wanted her to style a house they had just bought. I was about to start work on a campaign for a tech company. I was being given the lead and and my boss Katie and I were planning a trip to New York, Seattle and Palo Alto for meetings, Lucy and I were both doing very well in our careers. It was a pity that personal relationships up to that point had been so unsuccessful.

Our first courses arrived and were quickly finished. The scallops were delicious and the risotto gloriously glossy and the perfect texture.

The couple at the table next to us finished their coffees, paid their bill, split between them, and left. From the few snippets of conversation I had caught and their body language, I guessed that they were on a third or fourth date and tonight was going to be their first time. She took his hand and practically dragged him out of the restaurant. He looked both nervous and joyful. I knew how they both felt. I was determined that I was going to explore the new aspects of my relationship with Lucy, no matter what societal conventions said about siblings sleeping together. I was nervous about what the implications could be if things went wrong between us. I was joyful that Lucy wanted to take the same path.

The waitress returned and cleared our plates away. With the neighbouring table unoccupied, we could talk a little more comfortably without the risk of being overheard. Lucy seemed to realise this as well.

"Soooo..." Lucy said.

"Mmmh. So..." I said.

"This afternoon was utterly amazing. I felt so invigorated after I left your flat." Her words came out in a rush.

"I felt the same. I couldn't believe what had just happened."

"Me neither. But I knew that I wanted it to happen again." Lucy said. She was speaking quietly now. "I was going down to Camden Town again, but felt really giddy and off-balance, literally so, not just figuratively. I got a cab because I really didn't think I would be able to make it all the way on foot. I sat there thinking about you. I kept getting flashbacks of the feel of your lips on mine, your breasts against mine, the smell and stickiness of the marshmallow and the taste of you."

Lucy had a dreamy look on her face. It was the loved-up expression of someone who fallen head over heels in love. It felt wondrous to know that I was the cause and the focus of that mental state. I glanced in the mirror behind her and realised I looked much the same.

"My heart was pounding the whole time." She continued. "I have never ever felt like that after making love."

"It was glorious for me too. I was all nervous fidgeting in the flat waiting to leave. I had to go out for a walk. I thought you were going home after you left mine, what were you doing in Camden Town? Weren't you there earlier?"

"I was, yeah, but I went back to the place where I got the skirt and the socks and bought the same for you. You're definitely coming clubbing with me on Saturday night, though I got a text on my way here from Tara to say she and Lottie both have to postpone. Neither of them can make it now."

"Oh that's a shame. You don't see them very often do you?"

"No, they both live in France now - Tara's in Paris and Lottie's in Lille. Tara was over at Easter, but I haven't seen Lottie since our New Year's Eve party. Tara can't come cos her boyfriend is taking her on a surprise trip to Rome for the weekend. They're leaving on Friday morning. Tara's very excited; he's taking her to the ballet on Friday night. I don't think she realises, but I think he's going to propose. Lottie's reason is more prosaic: she's been unwell all week with stomach problems."

"Oh No! Poor Lottie." I said. "A romantic stay in Rome, an engagement, and ballet! Seems a fair reason for Tara to miss a club night here in London. I think we can let her off. I wish I could have found a boyfriend like hers. I've never found one that wanted to take me to Rome or even take me to the ballet. You know how much I love going. I always have to buy my own tickets or wangle some out of the hospitality team for client entertainment."

"I'd take you to Rome and the ballet. But, for the time being, there's nothing to stop the two of us going clubbing on our own, you know. And we won't need to be quite so discrete either if they're not there with us."

"Mmh. Sounds tempting." I said trying to sound only mildly interested, but really liking the idea.

"Come on. Don't pretend you're not interested and play hard to get. I remember when you used to do that when we were kids and it drove me potty then too. I've had a thought about how we can make it a bit less obvious that we're twins, so if we get a bit touchy-feely on the dance floor it wont attract so much attention."

I laughed. "Okay, I'm in. But a pair of identical redheads, six foot two tall, dressed as schoolgirls in micro skirts snog-grinding each other on the dance floor! That couldn't possibly attract anyone's attention, now could it? No, No. Not a soul! 'Nothing to see here!'"

Lucy snort-laughed, nearly spilling her glass of wine. "What I thought I could do... D'you remember when I played Alice in Wonderland for my drama club's panto the year before last?"

"Yes, you were great. Are you thinking about using that long blonde wig as some sort of disguise." The wig had a fringe at the front and came down almost to her bum. Lucy had it custom made.

"I am, yeah. If I wear that, it won't be so obvious we're identical."

"True, but I think we should go the other way and embrace it. If we do our make-up quite bold and exactly the same, people will think we've deliberately done it to look alike. I like the idea of you in that wig, though. Just the wig. Nude."

"Okay. Wig and nude. Got it!. You might be right about really going all out to accentuate that we look alike. Then people will think we're girlfriends who deliberately choose to dress alike and look alike."

"Exactly! Like those artists, Gilbert and George, who are never seen apart and always dress the same."

"Yes, 'Gilberta and Georgina', though neither of us is Italian and there's no height different.

"We're not over 60 years old either. Thankfully." I laughed.

The waitress appeared again with our main courses. She poured red wine into new glasses and we thanked her. I started on my lamb with gusto. Lucy followed suit with her bourguignon.

Lucy looked around to make sure no one was near. In the mirror behind her I could see that the clientele was beginning to thin out. Lucy lowered her voice. "So, Sugar tits, what else can we use to get messy with?" She asked.

"Oh there's a lot of different stuff I've used. Where to start? Some sessions have been successful. Some not so much. Keep in mind that when you get messy some of what you're using is, almost inevitably, going to get inside you either deliberately or accidentally - in your mouth, up your nose, in your eyes and ears and in your pussy. I don't like savoury stuff - cheesy things, baked beans, ketchup, eggs - that just doesn't feel nice and the smell was horrible after a while. And ketchup has vinegar in it which stings. Basically, don't use anything that's got spices, curry, chillies, mustard, citrus or vinegar - that will hurt."

"Ugh. That all sounds horrible." Lucy said with her nose wrinkled up.

"I recommend you avoid lumpy, granular and gritty stuff. I don't like the feel of lumps, I want smoothness in my mess and anything gritty will scratch the skin and hurt. I don't ever use anything dairy-based - cream is cold to start with and can go rancid very quickly from body heat. You'll feel sick rather than sexy. I don't like ice cream either, that just melts and I don't want to be shivering. These are all personal preferences, mind, you might like some of them."

"No. I don't think so. None of that sounds very pleasant to me either."

"What I do like are sweet and sugary things, especially anything that is sticky. Marshmallow, obviously, but also golden syrup, maple syrup, molasses, treacle, honey, smooth peanut butter, Nutella, caramel or chocolate sauces. The stickier the better."

"Oh tasty, Babe. That sounds like a menu for a joint messy session. I think I'm going to enjoy the lessons."

"I tried making toffee once, but that wasn't a very successful experience and it's probably best not repeated. I made a batch of it, cooled it to just the right temperature; smeared it all over myself while it was still runny. Lovely and sticky, but not very comfortable when it set and was all splintering. I got some in my hair accidentally as well. Hardened toffee is a difficult to get out. Actually, you're going to need to get rid of that big bush of yours and the rest of your body hair. Body hair is not good in combination with stuff that sets. I get all mine removed every few weeks. You'll hardly find a hair anywhere on me below my neck."

"Interesting. I think I'm going to have to carry out a detailed inspection to confirm that." Lucy said. "I get my legs waxed, but I've always been a bit frightened to get waxed down there and I've never thought about an all over strip, but if it makes getting messy easier, you can have every last follicle."

"I get sugared instead of being waxed. It isn't quite as painful."

"Oh Polly was talking about that the other day. She was trying to explain it to me and I didn't really understand the difference."

"Hey, I've got a spa appointment tomorrow morning, actually. I'll see if I can get them to fit you in as well so I can take you with me and you can try it for yourself. I'm good friends with the owner, so get a friend's discount. If I send a text to Melissa, she'll be able to tell me if they've got room. I've also decided I'm going to get my hair cut. Mine's about two inches longer than yours and I want us to look exactly the same for Saturday."

I got up and came around the table to Lucy's side.

"Scooch over a bit so I can get a photo of us together to let the hairdresser see what she needs to achieve."

Lucy slid partly off her chair and I slid one bum cheek on to it so I could sit beside her. I got my phone out and took a photo of us together. The first one chopped the top off our heads. The second attempt did the trick and I returned to my seat.

"I'm touched that you'd get your hair cut to match mine. After this mornings spurt of activity, I'm clear of appointments tomorrow and Friday, so I can bunk off and leave Verity in charge. Tomorrow morning is a date."

Lucy got her phone out and sent a message to Verity to let her know she was going to be out for the rest of the week. She got an instant response back to let her know that she would look after things. "Look at that, she's answering messages this late in the evening. This girl Verity's really good, you know. I only took her on at the beginning of last month and she's already stepping-in and taking the initiative. It's making my life so much easier. I'm so glad I decided to get another pair of hands onboard. Polly is excellent as well, but her genius is administrative and she's not a designer. I think I'm going to up Verity's pay at the end of her probationary period, but she's worth her weight in gold if it means I get to spend the next four days with you. If you don't mind, of course, Babe."

"Four more days like today? Sound's like the best fun I can imagine. I think we'll need another week off to recover, though." I texted a quick message to Melissa. "Mel,? Wan2 bring my sis 2moro for same treatments. Have you spare slot? Also wan2 get hair cut. Any chance? Becky."

"D'you use anything else?" Lucy asked when I put my phone down on the table.

"I also like to use non-food things. You'll discover that there are a lot of websites for messy fetishes. Some have videos and photo sets of girls getting messy outdoors in river mud. I've done it and I enjoyed it, but it needs a very secluded spot, with soft smooth mud that's just the right combination of solid and liquid and it's limited to parts of the year when it's warm. D'you remember where we used to go kayaking up on the river near the weekend house? There's that area of mud flats where the river starts meandering with all the little channels that split and divide."

"Yeah. Easy to get lost in there."

"I took a kayak and went out exploring. I found a stream that wound away from the main channel. It was completely isolated and hidden away. There was a wide bank of mud on a bend. I got into the mud and had an amazing couple of hours. To get clean afterwards I just went back into the water and swam around for a bit. There was some really deep, thick and sticky mud that I wanted to try, like I've seen in some videos, but on my own, I knew that I would struggle to get back out and I couldn't risk it. The girls in the videos have always got the people behind the camera to help them if they get stuck. On one's own, it's easier to just buy clay from a pottery supple shop and mix up a batch to use at home in the bath. One doesn't have to worry about a random fisherman or hiker coming along mid-wallow or about twigs or other bits of nature getting in one's pussy."

"Sounds like fun. I'd like to try that. Wallowing together like a pair of mud nymphs."

"Some of the other things I enjoy using on myself I get from the builders' merchant rather than the food wholesaler. Stuff you might be familiar with from your work like wallpaper paste, ready-mixed tile adhesive."

Lucy raised her eyebrows.

"When I want something that will set, I use PVA wood glue." I continued. "It's quite runny to start with, but is sticky and sets to a semi-transparent film."

"Becky! Tile adhesive and wood glue? Wow! This goes further than I dreamed. The stickiness of the marshmallow was great, but proper glue sounds awesome. I'm already imagining us coating each other in glue and sticking ourselves together. The thought is making my clit twitch. What would we do about our hair? You can't wax that off."

"I use a swimming cap. I roll my hair into a really tight ponytail then pin it in a spiral on the top of my head and put the cap over the whole lot. Then I use some electrical tape to hold it in place. I tried doing what synchronised swimmers do once. They brush liquid gelatine on to their hair, which sets like a waterproof shell. My hair was too long to be able to pull it into the really tight tiny bun they use and it wasn't very successful. So caps are the best solution I've found."

"Okay."

I really enjoyed telling Lucy about all the things I like to do. She was the first person I had ever confided in and it was all coming out in a bit of a rush. Having a partner to share it with was going to make my messy sessions so much more fun.

"Wallpaper paste is nice and slimy, though most of it has a fungicide in it which isn't so nice. I get a product from an art supplier that has the same basic ingredient, methyl-cellulose, without some of the additives. It can be mixed as thin or as thick as one likes - gloopy runny paste or thicker more cohesive stuff like thick slime that will form filmy sheets. Another thing is decorator's caulk, the stuff that comes in tubes for use in caulking guns to fill gaps in woodwork. I buy them by the box and cut the ends off the tubes and push the caulk out into a bowl. It's really smooth and sticky like a thick plasticky putty. It starts to set in about half an hour depending on how thick I apply it. It's about the stickiest thing I've used and it's really cheap."

Lucy looked at me with an expression of awe mixed with amazement. "Sis! Now your talking! This really is your thing, isn't it. How have you ever managed to keep all of this a secret so long? It must have been so hard. How did none of you boyfriends get any idea?"

"I was very, very careful." I said. "I never felt any of the relationships had developed far enough, deep enough, developed sufficient trust to let them in on the secret."

"Becky, that's really sad." She squeezed my hand.

"I couldn't take the slightest chance. A single picture of me covered in paint or marshmallow would have destroyed my professional standing. I think I was right though, none of them have turned out to be reliable and Mike showed his true, untrustworthy nature when he started fucking that fake-titted bitch at the tennis club. But that doesn't matter any more though, I now have someone I really can rely on to keep my secret and with whom I can share all my old and new messy thoughts. Plus a whole new crop of sinfully lustful incestuous thoughts." I nudged my knee against hers under the table. She smiled back at me and nudged back.

"Babe. You can indeed. You have a cast-iron guarantee that no one is going to hear anything about any of this. I can't believe you use caulk! This is serious stuff you're using. I can't imagine what that feels like. Doesn't it irritate the skin though? Are you sure it's not poisonous?"

"It's not poisonous, but it can be irritating for some people with sensitive skin, but with anything like this, before I try it, I always do a couple of test patches to see if there's any reaction. Fortunately, my skin seems not to be irritated by it. I guess your'll be the same. I always check the health and safety documentation produced for the building materials too, of course, which has all of the details on possible reactions."

"Okay, I'm glad to hear you're taking precautions."

"The chemical smell of the caulk is quite strong, but I actually like it. I find it turns me on now. Weird, I know. The definition of kinky. I start by covering my face and neck with it, then work down to my breasts, over my belly, pussy and bum. Then I do my back, my legs and arms.I don't put it inside me. Usually, I let it set and form a skin. Then I walk around the flat in it for a few hours. Once, I covered myself all over from my shoulders down except for my feet and hands. A thick coat. I waited a couple of hours for it to set and then got dressed and went shopping in Camden Town for the afternoon."