Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 03

Story Info
Twins continue their messy incest and make a discovery.
26.1k words
4.5
19.2k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Foreword by RubberKatey

The following story written by my wife is true. For maximum enjoyment, I recommend that you read parts 1 and 2 first.

BECKY AND LUCY: TWINS GET MESSY - PART 3

THURSDAY, 20 JULY 2006 - MORNING

I awoke in semi-darkness. I had been dreaming about making love to Lucy again. Lucy had been fucking me with the strap-on. We had been on a large bed in a brightly lit room and all of our friends and family had been around us watching from above, clapping and cheering us on. My best friend Katie and her girlfriend Jenny had been on the bed next to us. Katie said to Lucy "That's not quite right Lucy, let us show you how it's done." Suddenly Katie had been between my legs with a strap-on of her own and Jenny had climbed on to Lucy's strap-on. Katie had grabbed my hips and started thrusting herself hard into me. Lucy had done the same with Jenny until we all came in a huge screaming orgasm of light. I was very aroused from the dream and shocked that I had dreamed about my best friend making love to me and that I was a little jealous that Lucy had fucked Jenny with our strap-on.

The duvet was half on the floor and we were uncovered on the bed, but it was not cold. I pulled it back over us and looked at the clock radio on the beside cabinet and it said 05:26. I was laying on my left side with Lucy snoring softly on her back alongside me, her forehead against my shoulder and her legs wide apart. Lucy's right hand was trapped between my thighs with the knuckle of her thumb pressed firmly against my crack. Had she put it there or had I? I couldn't remember, but it presented an interesting opportunity. Could I, I asked myself.

I lifted my right leg slightly, far enough to release Lucy's hand. With a very gentle touch I adjusted its position. I was able to slide two of her fingers into my pussy with no difficulty. I closed my legs trapping Lucy's hand again. I wanted to thrust myself against her fingers, but could not for fear of waking her. Instead I closed my eyes and laid still. I placed my right hand over Lucy's pussy and slid a finger into her. She didn't stir. I focused on Lucy's snoring and gentle breathing. I really wanted to make love to her, but it was too early and we were going to need our rest for later. I allowed myself to go back to sleep.

My dream was again filled with sex: writhing arms and legs, gaping, wet, glistening pussies and bouncing bums and tits, reaching and probing fingers and tongues. Most of the women in my dream were indistinct and anonymous, but amongst them stood out Lucy, Camilla the waitress, Susie downstairs and Katie again, Embracing lesbianism with my sister had sent my imagination into overdrive as it tried to process all of the new possibilities and practicalities of a new sexuality. The alarm woke me from this febrile state. Lucy was yawning next to me.

"Morning Babe. This feels so good waking up here alongside you." Lucy said. "I hope we can do this a lot. And interestingly we seem to have been fingering each other in our sleep!" Lucy took my finger out of her pussy and offered it to me to suck clean. She pulled hers out of mine and sucked on them. "Yum. Still as great tasting as before."

"Mmmh" was all I could say. I was struggling to banish the orgiastic imagery from my mind.

"From the look of you, you've had the same sort of night I've had." Lucy said. "I feel frazzled. I've been dreaming of sex. Lesbian sex. Messy sex. Incestuous sex!"

"Yeah. Me too. One dream I had, you were fucking me with the strap-on with an audience around us watching."

"Sounds kinky. Were they being adequately entertained by our efforts?"

"I think so. They were all clapping and cheering." I didn't think I should mention Katie's and Jenny's involvement in my dream, nor the second dream with its cast of multiple partners.

"Great. I'm glad to hear that we were putting on a good show. Gosh, I'm so horny! I dreamed I was having a threesome with you and Verity and then a foursome with you, Verity and Polly. Don't, whatever you do, tell them! They'd never come to work again and I couldn't possibly do without them."

"I won't tell."

I had not met Verity yet, but I had met Polly and she was a cute brunette who wore her hair in long bob with a low fringe over her big brown eyes. I could understand the subconscious attraction. Her natural voice was quite high-pitched, which she hated and she tried to lower it by speaking slowly, but when she got excited it got quite squeaky. Despite sounding like a little girl, she was no dummy. She did Lucy's accounts and managed all of the office admin and did a brilliant job at it. I was relieved that it wasn't just my brain that was working overtime. Lucy had been open with me, so I decided to come clean with her.

"Aside from you of course, I did dream about several sexual partners, but not in groups. Mostly just anonymous bodies but I remember a few."

"Woo-hoo! Who were they? Anyone I know? Who are you subconscious lesbo-crushes?"

"Okay. Don't judge me, alright!"

"I won't. Who?"

"Well, there was the waitress from last night; Camilla. She covered me in that raspberry sauce we had with the creme brûlée and we ate each other out."

"Ohh very nice! Good taste. She was pretty and she had a very nice body. And I get it with the raspberry sauce. That was fantastic. Crush approved! Gosh, that feels strange - evaluating another woman on a sexual level. That's going to take a bit of getting used to."

"Yeah. I know. I caught myself doing that on my way to the restaurant last night with a woman on the street. It was a shock at first too."

"This'll all take a bit of getting used to, I think. Okay, that's one. Who else?"

"Susie downstairs. I dreamed that she sucked my clit until I came all over her face."

"Sounds lovely. But I'm the only one that should be sucking your clit. I claim first dibs. Isn't Susie a model? Should I be jealous?" Lucy asked playfully.

"Yes she is. But you known what fashion models are like. They're mostly 'interesting looking', all skinny and angular and androgynous. I like Susie, she doesn't take herself seriously like a lot of the model types I meet through the job, but I think you're more beautiful."

"Thanks Babe! You realise that that is a sort of backhanded self-complement don't you." Lucy laughed. "Given that my 'beauty' is the same as yours."

"I suppose it is too, in a way. That's not going to stop me telling you that you're beautiful though. The last 'guest star' in my private porno dream was Katie. She fucked me with a strap-on."

"Mmm! Okay. So we're both dreaming about people from work. Not really surprising, though, we do spend a lot of our time with them. More than with anyone else probably. Katie is your best friend too and she is actually gay, so it's hardly surprising she featured in your dream."

"That was probably a factor, yeah."

Lucy pulled me on top of her. "Well dreams are dreams. The important thing is that you're here with me..." Lucy hugged me, "...in my arms...", she pulled her legs up and tucked her heels behind my knees, "... and between my legs." She pulled me tight against herself and gave me a long kiss. I returned it. We laid together kissing and giggling, enjoying the feel of our bodies touching. My nipples became quite hard. Eventually she rolled me over back on to my side.

"Love you Babe. Lucy said.

"Love you Doll." I said.

"Have we got time?"

I knew what she meant. What she wanted. What I wanted. I looked at the clock. It was 6:47. Just about enough time. "We'll have to be very quick and I need a piss before I do anything else. Let's get in the shower together and clean last night's smell of sex off of us. You can wash my hair while I eat your pussy and then we can swap."

"Sounds like a plan. I like your particular variety of multi-tasking. You go and use the loo and I'll get these bed clothes off the bed and in the washing machine and get some fresh ones out for later on. I'm going to have a wee downstairs and I'll be back with my hands on your tits and bum before you can say 'twincest-lesbian-cunt-sucking-cum-drinking-orgasm'."

I hurried into the en-suite bathroom and quickly used the toilet then I went into the walk-in shower and turned on all of the jets and sprays. I placed my hands against the tiled wall high above my head and let the water pound down on my head, neck and shoulders and from left and right. I considered the events of the previous eighteen hours. The enormous change in our relationship made me feel weak at the knees and made me want to catch my breath. It was scary and disorientating; like, I imagine, the disorientation that discovering that one is adopted must feel. It was also exciting, with the future full of new possibilities and new adventures. The thought of being with Lucy in a sexual way made my heart skip with excitement, but I knew that we were going to have to sit down and have a serious conversation about everything we were doing. To avoid our secret being discovered by family, friends or colleagues, we needed to establish a set of rules.

Lucy's hands cupped my tits and she pushed herself up against my back. Her tits pressed into my back and her thighs against my bum.

"Sugar tits! Babe, I want to eat you out first, I can't wait. I need it. I crave your clit. This must be what it's like to be addicted and needing a fix. May I please go first? Is that alright?"

"Of course darling. Go for it. If I'm the drug, how could I refuse? Especially when I'm so horny."

Lucy came around in front of me and gave me a quick kiss. We tried to work out the best position and settled on her sitting on the floor cross legged with her knees against the wall, while I leaned back against the wall with my feet either side of her hips. I was able to adjust my position easily to give Lucy the best access to my pussy. I turned-off some of the jets so that Lucy didn't have to work against the deluge. Quickly, Lucy's mouth was sucking on my pussy. Her hands grabbed my bum and she steered me on to her tongue and began lapping at my clit. I let her suck and lick me for a couple of minutes then got the shampoo from the shelf and started to massage it into her hair. It felt lovely to run my fingers through it, stroking the creme through her locks, making sure each hair was cleaned. Lucy had her tongue deep inside me and was sucking me hard. The position seemed to afford a good deal of access. I was moaning loudly as I got the hand spray and started rinsing the shampoo out of her hair. I kept it away from her face so as not to disturb her ministrations to my pussy. Lucy redoubled her efforts, adding two fingers which she started thrusting vigorously as she began sucking hard on my clit. The orgasm began growing and I just had enough time to put the hand spray back in its holder before it kicked hard. I grabbed Lucy's head, a handful of hair in each hand and thrust my groin into her face. I came hard, wet and screaming. My juice gushed into her mouth and she moaned appreciatively. I relaxed and expected Lucy to stop and get up to give me my turn between her thighs, but she carried on sucking and licking me, gently this time while I continued moaning. Eventually, she stopped and pulled her head back. She looked up at me and gave me the most beautiful smile.

"That was wonderful!" I said. "You know just how to get me to a spectacular orgasm every single time."

"It just comes naturally." Lucy replied. "I just get into the position and magic happens. Sucking and tonguing your cunt and clit is wonderful and when you scream like that and shoot your juice into my mouth, it feels like heaven."

"It's magical from up here too." I said. "Now it's my turn. Up you get and let me get into your place, so I can return the favour. I also need to sit down as my legs are feeling wobbly after that orgasm."

We swapped places and we began again. I pushed my face between Lucy's thighs and licked her pussy from top to bottom. Lucy's hands joined behind my head and she lifted her right leg and placed it over my shoulder which gave me a bit more room. I used a finger from each hand to spread her lips and began to dart my tongue into her wet interior with short stabbing movements. Approving moans began to come from my sister and she hooked her leg diagonally across my back.

"Gosh, this feels so good. Just there. There. Got it. Spot. On. Nnngh! Aahhh!"

I slid the two fingers deeper into her interior and added another two while I continued poking with my tongue. I pulled at her pussy walls to give me as large an opening as possible. Lucy began writhing across my shoulder and pushing against the back of my head.

"There! So. So good. Ahh. Mnnnhh." Lucy groaned.

Along with the finger-play, I alternated between deep probing thrusts inside her with laps across her clit. I had found a winning combination as Lucy did not last long. She tugged my hair and came with a high-pitched shriek that turned into a throaty laugh.

"Gosh Babe! Gosh! I still don't know what drove me to want to try getting messy in your bath of marshmallow yesterday, but it was like divine inspiration because this is just unbelievably great. I have never had someone make me cum like this so often." She let my head go and unhooked her leg from my shoulder. "I need to wash your hair though and we must be getting short of time. Up you get."

She gave my hand a tug and pulled me to my feet. We embraced under the stream of water. Lucy got the shampoo and washed my hair while I got the shower gel and lofa and turned on all of the jets again. We washed each other quickly and exfoliated in advance of our treatment. We managed to keep sexual play to a minimum. We stepped out of the shower and grabbed towels. Back in the bedroom the clock was showing 7:20. We needed to be out of the flat and on the bike in about half an hour, so we hurried to dry our hair and get ready.

I found underwear, jeans, tee-shirts, socks and trainers for both of us and we shared the hairdryer.

Dressed and ready, I grabbed a rucksack for our personal stuff to go into and we headed out. The lock-up was a short walk, about half way between our flats. Trainers came off and went into the rucksack. Leathers, boots, gloves and helmets went on. Even with the heatwave temperatures we wouldn't bike without the property gear. We got on the bike and with Lucy behind me, I headed off to Chiswick.

We cut through the usual slow moving morning traffic. We zipped around the north and west sides of Regent's park where the grass looked parched and dead from the heat and lack of rain, then got on to the Marylebone Road at Baker Street which took us on to the Marylebone flyover and then the Westway flyover. The traffic coming into London was heavy, but we were going the other way and I wove through the slower moving vehicles with relative ease. In ten minutes we were back on surface roads at Shepherds Bush. In another ten we were in Chiswick and pulling on to the drive of our destination, a large late-Victorian, Queen Anne style house in Bedford Park.

Melissa, the spa's owner, was a university friend. She had been a massive hippy chic into all sorts of new-age therapies and treatments, but had a good business head and had set the spa up with financial backing from her mum. Lucy walked through the entrance doors to reception ahead of me and was immediately greeted by a big hug from Melissa who had mistaken her for me.

"Becky! It's lovely to see you. I've been so looking forward to meeting your sister for the first time." Then she saw me standing behind Lucy and did the double take we're so familiar with. She stepped back and addressed us both. "Wow! I'd forgotten that you and your sister are twins." She looked from me to Lucy and back again, trying to discern which of us was me. Lucy and I both laughed.

"Mel. Don't worry. I'm Becky. This is Lucy." I said.

"Sorry Lucy." Melissa said. "I shouldn't be so tactile .But it's wonderful to meet you. Becky talks about you a lot. Come here Becky, I need to give you a hug as well now to keep things fair." She hugged me. When she let me go she took my hand and then turned back to Lucy.

"Lucy, this girl, your sister, is a star. She saved me at Uni. I went off the rails in the second year with a lot of druggy crap, so much so that I nearly blew-up my degree and was about to be sent down. She staged a one-woman intervention and slapped some sense back into me and made me stop hanging out with a bunch of stoners smoking weed all day long. I fought her and hated her for a while, but she prevailed and made me see sense and I love her for it. I'm where I am now because of Becky. If she hadn't done what she did, I would almost certainly have gone down a bad path and got into some really bad stuff. One of the girls I hung out with back then is in a cult now in Florida with her head shaved and four male 'guardians' who share her about like a sex toy."

"That's very sad." Lucy said.

"Who?" I said. I hadn't heard this news.

"That's Juniper." Melissa said to me. I had known her slightly and I remembered her as a skinny and fragile-looking blonde studying Art History.

"I hadn't heard about that. I remember she was always so sad looking . She looked like a harsh word would break her or a strong wind would snap her in half."

"That describes her perfectly. Ideal candidate for a cult to recruit. Her parents, some of her friends and I have tried to get her out, but she's been so dominated that she's terrified of the outside world now."

"That's scary." Lucy and I said together.

"Yeah, and I always thank goodness you stopped me before I could fuck my life up like that. Oh. Sorry for swearing."

"Don't worry. This one is an absolute potty-mouth." I said, pointing at Lucy. Lucy pouted, but did not deny it.

"I'm still a bit of a hippy-dippy chick." Melissa said to Lucy again. "But only outside of business hours and only in a clean-living no-drugs sorta way. Anyway, that was way too much information for a how-do-you-do. Welcome to the spa! Go through to the changing rooms and get into robes and I'll see you in my consulting room shortly."

We did as instructed. Bike gear and normal clothes stowed in our lockers we were a few minutes later sitting in Melissa's room with cups of tea.

"Becky, you're having your usual top-to-toe sugaring session and a haircut as well, right?"

"I am."

"I'll do your sugaring, Becky, and Chloe will do your's, Lucy. And then you're going to see Fran, Becky, for your hair cut."

"Great." I said. "Fran did a really nice job when she cut my hair last time."

"Lucy, Becky's text said you want the same sugaring treatment. Everywhere?"

"That's right. I've had my legs waxed before, but never had anywhere else done. My boyfriend doesn't like my body hair and pubes, so Becky's convinced me to try sugaring." I smiled at Lucy's creative explanation.

"Ah. That answers what was going to be my next question - have you had sugaring before? Okay. The process is similar, but you'll find that sugaring is generally considered less painful than waxing, especially in sensitive areas." Melissa ran through the rest of the details of the sugaring process.

"Okay. That sounds reassuring." Lucy said, with a nod when Melissa was done.

"With time, sugaring can gradually reduce hair growth or stop it completely. Your sister is a lot less hairy than she used to be, I think." Melissa smiled.

"I am. My arms and legs have very little hair on them now." I said.

"You'd be surprised by how many women come here for the first time because their partners don't like pubic hair and want them to be hair-free down there. I don't complain, because it's good business for me, but I think modern porn is the cause. So many of the actresses are completely bare, I'm told, that many guys these days think that that is the ideal. What you should say to him is that once you're all hairless you want him to do the same. See how he reacts to that idea."

123456...8