Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy laughed and smirked.

"Right, Lucy, let's get you started on your questionnaire."

Melissa passed Lucy a clipboard with the usual health and personal details questionnaire. Melissa already had all my info from before. Lucy filled these in quickly confirming that she did not have any health problems, that she had read the disclaimers and such like. She signed it and gave it back to Melissa. She scanned it quickly to make sure that nothing was missing and declared that we were ready to go.

"I'll see you back in the lounge when we're done." I said. "My sugaring will be quicker than your's as I'm starting-off with the advantage of less hair to begin with, but my haircut will take a while. You'll probably be done before I'm finished."

Now it was time, Lucy looked a little nervous, but she perked-up a bit when Chloe arrived smiling broadly to take her off to her treatment studio.

"See you later, Babe." Lucy said.

"Bye Doll. Good luck!" I replied.

We went our separate ways to Melissa's and Chloe's treatment studios. I always enjoy being sugared. It is painful in places where the skin is thinner, but I always know, that after I have been done, I'm going to have a week to ten days before the hair starts to reappear. A period during which I can indulge in playing with some of my more extreme materials like glue and other stuff that sets.

In the treatment room, I took off my robe and got onto the table under my towel and Melissa readied her materials and tools. She put on some ambient music without any real melody and we got down to business. As she spread and removed the sugar paste and its captive cargo of hairs, we discussed life and work. Melissa worked from top to bottom starting with my face, chin and neck then doing my arms and hands before concentrating on my body, my legs and finally she started on my Hollywood. She had me with my legs in the frog position when she laughed.

"Well Becky. I'm pleased to see you've found yourself a new boyfriend." Melissa said. She knew that I'd been single for a while. She was one of the collection of friends I had grumbled to about it the situation.

"What'd'you mean?"

"Well, you've got a collection of love bites coming out on your top of your thighs down here. One on the left, two on the right side. I wasn't sure earlier, but I thought I could see one coming out on the side of your left breast as well. It looks like there's been some passion in your life at last. And recently too by the look of them" I blushed. Lucy had marked me.

"Yeah. I have found someone at last."

"Okay. Tell All. Where'd you meet? How long've you been seeing him? What's he like? Does he satisfy you? Do. You. Love. Him?" This was putting me on the spot. I hadn't even thought that I would need to make up an imaginary boyfriend as cover for Lucy. But I realised that this was something we would need to discuss when we had our serious chat.

"Erm. We've only been dating for a short time. We met through work."

"Name please."

"Lu-ke." I nearly gave the game away, but recovered just in time. "Last night was the first time."

"What? Last night was your first time and you're here first thing this morning with your sister? Congratulations girl, but, Becky, you should have had a romantic breakfast in bed to celebrate."

"I know, but he's on the Eurostar from Waterloo to Brussels this morning, so we couldn't do the whole loved-up breakfast thing." I surprised myself with how easily the lie came. I had been on that journey the previous week and the lie just popped into my head fully formed.

"Love him?"

"Yeah. I think so. Maybe." I realised I couldn't be too enthusiastic as then I would have to produce the non-existent Luke for review and approval.. "And he did satisfy me last night. Very expert."

"I'm very glad for you. It's about time."

Melissa was nearly done. Just a few stray pubic hairs which she took off with a dab of the sugaring mixture and the Hollywood was done. She did a final inspection over the rest of my body.

"There's another faint one coming up on your bum here." She tapped my left bum check with her spatula. I can't see any that would be visible when you're dressed, but you should put some ice on them for 15 minutes every few hours today then some mint oil. That will help the marks fade."

"OK. I will."

"Right all done. All spic-and-span for another few weeks."

"I wonder how Lucy's getting on with Chloe."

"I'm sure she's fine. Chloe's very gentle. I always have her do me! We haven't heard any screaming have we? Right, off you go to get showered and changed for your haircut. I'll catch-up with you later before you go."

With my robe back on I went to the changing room, showered and got dressed. The first shower after being sugared always feels great. Running my hands over my completely hairless smooth skin was nice, but I had others things to do. I dried and dressed quickly. Fran was waiting for me in the salon with a coffee. We discussed what I wanted done and I showed her the picture of Lucy and me.

"Oh, Becky, this is amazing, you really do look absolutely alike - except for your haircuts. I don't think I'd be able to tell you apart. I had a pair of non-identical twins in my year at school and they were very alike, particularly in their mannerisms, but I don't think I've ever met truly identical twins before. It's fascinating. Does everything look the same?"

"Yeah, everything. Top of our heads to tip of our toes. Even down there." I looked at my lap.

Fran blushed. "Sorry, that came out wrong. I meant, like, finger prints or shoe size."

"Well our finger prints aren't the same. But they're about the only things that aren't."

"Sorry, you must get asked these questions all the time. It must get tedious being treated like a curiosity."

"It's fine. Unless people see me with Lucy or I bring the subject up, they won't know that I'm a twin. I'd rather have people asking about that than people constantly asking if this is my real hair colour or making comments about my height. If I'd had a pound for every 'what's the weather like up there?' or 'just how tall are you?', I'd be very rich indeed. You'll be able to see for yourself, how much we are alike shortly. I've brought Lucy along for her first sugaring session. She's with Chloe at the moment, so you can compare later."

"Exciting. Right let's see if I can make you look exactly the same. This won't take long, it's only a little bit off."

She picked up her scissors and comb and started planning her task. Fifteen minutes later she had finished trimming and we were done.

"That should have you looking truly the same now. When your sister is finished with Chloe, bring her in here and I can do a final check that I've got things just right. My next client isn't for another half hour."

"I'll see if she's ready now."

I left Fran's room and found Lucy sitting in the lounge looking very relaxed and cradling a huge steaming cup of what smelled like chocolate. A Danish pastry with a large bite out of it was sitting on a plate in her lap. She looked gorgeous. I could not wait to see and suck her newly hairless pussy.

"Hi Babe."

"Hi Doll. How did it go? What did you think of your first time?"

"Well. Chloe was really careful with me. Did everything very gently for the newbie. Took her time, told me what she was going to do, told me what was likely to hurt most. It did hurt a bit, but not so much as waxing hurt on my legs before, so I'm guessing that a Hollywood using wax would be much worse. I am now completely hairless and I've booked another session to get rid of the next crop as soon as they start coming through again. I like this smooth feeling." She lowered her voice. "I never realised I had so much hair in my bum crack."

I lowered my voice as well. "No, I discovered I had hair in places I didn't know about when I first started getting messy with glue. That's when I started getting sugared." I laughed. "It will help gradually reduce how much hair you have."

"I like your hair. It's very - Me." Lucy said at normal volume.

"I like it too. Fran wants to meet you to make sure she's got my hair just right."

"Okay. Let's meet the woman who's been running her fingers through your hair."

Lucy passed me the plate with the pastry and took a gulp of her chocolate before she stood-up. "That's really nice."

I took a bite of the pastry. "So's this. I think Mel is getting these from somewhere new. This is even nicer than usual."

We walked back into Fran's studio. She was sitting in the styling chair reading a thick hardback book. Fran shut the book and smiled at us. "I know. Hairdressers are supposed to be shallow and brainless with their heads filled with nothing but celebrities and reality TV. That's what a lot of the well to do "yummy mummies" that come here tend to think. But I like reading. I'm nearly finished with this one, then I've only got one more volume to go and I'll have finished In Search of Lost Time."

"Impressive." I said. "I started it once, but got bogged down about half way through at about the point where the grandmother has a stroke. I had other demands on my time and picking it up and putting it down again, meant I lost track of all of the threads. I keep meaning to start it again."

"Do give it another go. It is such a long read. But worth it! Now. Hello, Lucy."

"Hello." Lucy said.

"Let's have a look at you two side by side."

We stood next to one another shoulder to shoulder. Fran looked at us both closely.

"I really can't tell you apart. I only know which of you is Becky because of your clothes. Well, I don't need to make any adjustments. Your hair is exactly the same now."

"Fab. Thanks Fran. See you in a few weeks." I said.

"Yeah, thanks Fran." Lucy said. "We'll have a proper chat next time I come."

"Bye ladies."

We walked out of the studio.

"Okay, we just need to pay for our treatments at reception and say goodbye to Melissa, then we can get out of here."

I paid the bill for both of us, added a tip to be shared between the staff and we were done there. Melissa was sitting in the lounge area talking to two customers wearing the spa's robes. Melissa spotted us and excused herself. She came over. One of the customers glanced in our direction and then nudged her friend. They both looked at Lucy and me and started whispering. It was the see-tall-twins-make-joke-and-gossip routine that Lucy and I saw so regularly.

"Well Ladies. Are you all done with us today?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, it's just a short visit today. No mani- or pedicures and no massages this time. Thanks for fitting Lucy in this morning at short notice." I said.

"Yeah, thanks. I won't say I exactly enjoyed the sugaring too much this first time - bit too much hair it being my first time and it was a bit painful - but I love how smooth my skin feels." Lucy said.

"Great. That's what we hope for. I'll see you in a few weeks then. Oh, Becky, don't forget to apply the ice and the mint oil. Every few hours for the ice and the mint oil every other time."

"What's that about? Do I need to do that too?" Lucy asked, looking confused by Melissa's instructions.

"No. Just Lucy. She's got a few small bruises that the ice will help draw-out."

Lucy looked at me. "Are you alright?" She said with a concerned tone.

I lowered my voice so only Lucy and Melissa could hear. "I've got love bites on my thighs, my bum and my breast. My new lover was a bit too passionate last night and left marks on me."

Lucy's hand went to her mouth. "Oh. Do they hurt?"

"No. I'm fine, Doll, though they will be getting suitably punished next time I take them to bed."

Lucy giggled.

"Thanks Mel. See you again soon." I said.

"Yeah, Ditto." Lucy added.

"Until next time." Melissa gave us each a kiss on both cheeks.

Back in the changing room, Lucy leaned close to me as we were putting on our bike gear. She whispered. "I'm so sorry darling. I didn't mean to give you love bites. I must've got carried away. Do they hurt much."

"Honestly, they don't hurt. I hadn't even noticed until Mel commented on them when she was doing my pubes. I won't bother with the ice though."

"Oh Gosh. How embarrassing. For both of you. What did she say?"

"She just congratulated me on having found a boyfriend at last. She knows I've been single for quite a while. 'His' name by the way is 'Luke'."

"You didn't nearly say my name did you?" Lucy sat down on the bench to do her boots up. I sat down next to her to pull on my boots.

"Yeah, nearly, but she didn't notice."

"Thank heavens for that!"

"She wanted to know why I wasn't all loved-up with him in bed this morning, so I made an excuse that he was on the Eurostar to Brussels this morning."

"Good story. Okay. I'm driving back home. I suggest that once we've put the bike away, we pop back to our flats, get changed, then get some lunch on Regent's Park Road. Then I think we should go over to Sarah's and John's and find those blazers and things for Saturday night."

"Good idea. I expect they'll be packed away with the rest of our school and university stuff in the attic. I fancy a dip in the pool too."

"That, sister dear, is a fantastic idea." Lucy was ready.

"After that, I think we need to have a conversation about what our new relationship means, in practice." I zipped up my leathers and put on my gloves.

Lucy nodded seriously. "You're right. I was thinking the same as we came over here. We need to try to think about all of the implications and establish rules. It's going to be like being a secret agent - running a completely secret, hidden life."

"Yep. Cover stories, code words and all."

I put the rucksack on. We grabbed our helmets and headed to the bike. Lucy, drove us back to Primrose Hill taking the reverse of the route we had followed earlier. Traffic had reduced a little and we were back at the lock-up a little before 11 o'clock. We put the bike to bed and hung up our gear.

"I'll pick up my jewellery, bag, boots and stuff from yours another time, if that's alright. I'll see you at yours in about an hour."

She kissed me on the cheek and then paused for a moment. She kissed my on the mouth.

"That's our new normal." Lucy said.

"I like that." I said. I put my hands on the sides of her face and pulled her towards me. "Kiss me again."

We kissed and smooched for a minute. Then we broke apart.

"Nice!" Lucy said. "But we don't want to get too hot 'n' heavy in here. I'll see you shortly, Babe."

Lucy went left and I went right from the lock-up.

THURSDAY, 20 JULY 2006 - AFTERNOON

The weather was still very hot, though not quite as bad as the day before, the forecast on the radio at Melissa's had said it was going to be 'just' 30°C.

I was sweating by the time I got back to my flat. Once again, I was pleased to get into the coolness of my air-conditioning. I stripped my jeans and top off and peeled my sweaty underwear off. I needed another shower, my third of the day. It really was that hot.

I stood in the bedroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I imagined my reflection was Lucy and thought about how I was going to suck her clit and eat, fist and fuck her to orgasm. I masturbated standing there watching as reflection-Lucy did the same. We both came as our fingers probed our pussies. I didn't have much time, so I went into the bathroom got into the shower and cleaned-up, keeping my hair dry.

I headed to my bedroom to find some clothes suitable for the weather and to put on some make-up on - the simple grey eyeshadow again and, this time, some pale pink lipstick. I put my hair into bunches to get it off of my neck. A few minutes later I was back in the lounge in a yellow gingham off-the-shoulder top, pale yellow ankle-length jeans with white plimsolls, trying to decide what I fancied to eat for lunch.

Lucy arrived on time and let herself in with her key. "I'm back lover." She called out as she shut the flat door.

"Did you have a wank when you got in? Lucy said as she walked into the hall. "I did!"

"I'm in here, Lover." I called back. "I do like how that sounds. And, yes, I did wank thinking about you before I got in the shower."

"Good. Me too. Pleased to hear I'm not the only one who is obsessed with her sister's body."

She walked into the lounge. She looked fabulous in a dark blue and white polka-dot 1950s-style dress with a cape collar, short sleeves and wide knee-length skirt. She had on a pair of flat white pumps and a white clutch. Her hair hung loose.

"Gosh you look gorgeous." I said.

"Thanks. You too."

"Where did you get your dress? It looks like it's direct from the '50s." I asked.

"It is. It's vintage. I've got a client who deals in vintage and pre-used high-end fashion items and she's got loads of stuff like this - vintage clothing from the '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s. And bags. She has all sorts of rare high-end stuff that she buys and sells. I saw it in her shop when I went round to discuss designs for her flat with her. I had to try it on. It's a perfect fit and in excellent condition even though it's fifty years old. So I bought it. I thought about wearing it for the date I was going to have last night, but I decided it was a bit too unusual for a blind date. Which is why I wanted your black dress - which turned out perfectly."

"Well, it really looks good on you. I can just imagine you on a Parisian boulevard back then surrounded by fashion photographers with their Leica cameras."

"Ha. Maybe. I've done a deal with her on my fee too. She's going to pay me part of it in kind. You know how much I love handbags? Well she's offered me two Birkin bags in place of part of my fee."

"Two! But they cost thousands - if you can get one at all." I said.

"I know, right. Great isn't it. I don't have to put my name down for one. The two I'm going to take are valued at £6,000 each and I'm giving her a £10,000 discount on the fee, so on paper I make a thousand on each. I was going to give you one for your Birthday present, but now it'll have a double meaning as a love token as well."

Having a Hermes Birkin bag would make many of my friends, colleagues and clients extremely envious, but this was far too expensive a gift. "Lucy! I'd absolutely love that! But I can't expect you to just give it to me as a present. If you're taking it in lieu of fees, you'll have to make a reckoning for it in your company accounts won't you. You must let me pay."

"Don't worry. I've had an extremely good year already. Word of mouth referrals just keep rolling in. My turnover and profit are going to be fantastic, so I will be able to afford to write them off against my director's dividend. Maybe you can pay me in kind as well - lots more messy lessons, for instance." Lucy smirked.

"Deal! But as it's my plan to have you in my bed on a very frequent, regular basis anyway and as I'd be getting much more than just a fancy handbag out of the arrangement, it doesn't seem much like an equal exchange." I said..

"Oh. I'll definitely be getting my money's worth, Becky. Your cunt is very precious to me right now. A handbag gift is a trivial thing by comparison. Don't worry about that, darling."

"Well, it's yours for as long as you want."

"Oh, I'm gonna want it for a long time, sis, I really am."

"Give me a twirl. I want to see what you look like from the back as well." I said.

Lucy spun around. The skirt floated up a little revealing a pink petticoat underneath. She pushed it back down and laughed.

"Opps. I'll have to be careful not to do that outside. I'm going commando, Babe. I want to feel the fresh air around my newly hairless cunt."

"Naughty girl! What would Sarah say?"

"Probably something like: 'Lucy, forgot to put your knickers on? Don't be a filthy trollop and go and find some at once!'" Lucy was very good at impersonating our mother and had her tone just right. "Given how prudish she is, I wonder sometimes how she and John ever managed to produce us.

123456...8