Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Doll. My pillow is calling." I said.

Lucy nodded. We got off the bed.

"Give me a hand with the sheets and pillows will you. We'll dump them in the bath and I'll clean them all down in the morning."

We dragged them off the bed and carried them into the bathroom. There wasn't much marshmallow in the bath when we dropped the bedding in.

"I need to order some more of that. Make sure we don't run out." I said.

"Definitely!" Lucy agreed.

Holding hands we walked into the shower. We dragged and scraped marshmallow off of one another and it splatted on the tiled floor. I turned on the jets. The water sprayed at us from all around and we cleaned each other down. The marshmallow creatures returned to human form again.

We were both yawning hard when we had finished. We took towels and walked through the spare bedroom and headed for my room. Lucy found a hanger and put her dress on it and hung it in my wardrobe. I got two night dresses out of a drawer and gave one to her. Yawning, we put them on. I barely had enough energy to finish drying my hair and get into bed. Lucy was yawning beside me, her hand in mine. We kissed each other good night and sleep came quickly. It had been another fantastic day.

1...345678