Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I don't think she is prudish. I heard John say once to uncle Harry that Sarah could be a 'right strumpet in the bedroom'. I think that she just likes to pretend she's not interested."

"Ugg! It's weird thinking about our parents making love."

"Weird? Weirder than you and me doing it?"

Lucy pouted. "You know what I mean. I like our special kind of weirdness. Ours is a good sort of weirdness." She smiled. "It feels so new, but I can't ever imagine not being interested in making love to you. Not now I've discovered what's been missing all this time. Not now I've discovered you're the most wondrous lover."

"And ditto. You're my bestest ever."

"Ha! And likewise. It's still less than 24 hours since I walked through that fateful bathroom door and discovered you in you bath of marshmallow and I wouldn't change a thing."

"Me neither; except, perhaps, I'd make it happen a few years sooner."

"That would have been wonderful." Lucy said wistfully. "Can you imagine if we'd been doing this since we we in our teens!"

"That would have been glorious. No mucking around with boys."

"I would so like to be able to wind the clock back." Lucy said. "Tell my stupid seventeen-year-old self that losing my virginity to Rob Fletcher at Clare Collins' birthday party was not worth the later heartbreak, no matter how desperate I was not to be left on the shelf. It was a complete embarrassment for both of us. We had a disappointingly quick fumble in the cloakroom. Neither of us had done it before and he panicked as he started to cum and pulled out of me. He came all over the front of my black velvet dress. I had to wash it off and pretend that I had spilled mayonnaise down myself. That relationship didn't last long - the first in a long list of disappointments."

"Eww! You've never told me that bit about the dress before. That was my black velvet dress, remember. Yours was the emerald green one."

"Oh yeah! Sorry!" Lucy shrugged and laughed. "I did get it dry-cleaned."

"You're forgiven." Starting-out with Lucy as a lover would also have meant none of the disappointments that I had dated, I thought. None of the emotional expense and the heartache either.

"Before we go out. I want you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"Well, I was sorry about the love bites I gave you, it wasn't intentional, but I've been thinking and I like the idea of you giving me some of my own. Nice juicy ones. So that when I look in the mirror I can see how much you love me."

Lucy threw herself backwards onto the sofa with her legs straight and pulled back her dress and the layers of petticoat to reveal her thighs and pussy. Hairless, her pussy looked so beautiful. Obviously, it looked pretty much identical to mine, but knowing I was going to be making love to it later made my nipples begin to harden. With all of the petticoat surrounding her waist, her pussy looked like the centre of a beautiful flower.

"I'd like one here please and another here." She pointed to a spot on her right leg on her inner thigh and another on her mons just above her pussy. "Suck hard, I want to feel it and see the marks."

"Okay. As you want." I knelt down on the floor and lifted the skirt of the dress up a bit more. Lucy hooked her hands behind her knees and spread her thighs as wide as possible. It was such an explicit position.

"And no crafty finger or tongue business. My cunt is out of bounds until later. Then we're going to really put that second dildo to some use. Promise?"

"That's an extremely hard promise for me to make when you put yourself in such a deliciously wanton position. But I promise."

"Oh, I'm wanton. I'm 'want on' to fuck you right now. I'm 'want on' to strip you of those jeans, push my cunt down on your mouth as I eat yours, but I know if I start we'll never get over to Sarah and John's for those blazers."

I laughed at her joke I knelt between her thighs and put my lips against her inner thigh. I gave her a kiss and then a long lick. She was just about to tell me off for breaking my promise when I started to suck her thigh.

"No, Babe! Hard! Really hard! I want you to suck as hard as you can."

I put my lips back against her skin and sucked. I pulled the flesh into my mouth a little before giving it a gentle bite.

"Yes! That's much more like it. That feels like it'll leave a good mark. And again, on the other spot."

I released the skin and removed my lips. There was a livid mark just as Lucy had wanted. I repositioned my mouth and did the same on he mons. The flesh was a bit firmer here so I was not able to suck it so easily into my mouth, but I sucked harder and nipped her again with my teeth. I let her go as she moaned.

"Ow! That's a good one. Let me see." Lucy said. I knelt back and she pulled the skirt and petticoats about so she could see the results of my efforts.

"Wow. Those are going to last a good while. Thank you, Babe. Now I've really got your lover-brand on me too."

"I hope they're not going to be too painful. I tried not to break the skin." I ran my hands over her thigh and mons, but followed her order not to touch her pussy. The skin felt lovely and smooth and I could not feel any broken skin. I was relieved.

Lucy put her hands over the love bites.

"They're throbbing a bit. I like that. It's going to keep me thinking of you putting them there. Babe, there's one more place I want kissed."

"Where?" I said getting ready to kneel between her legs again.

"Here, of course, Babe." Lucy said pointing to her mouth. She pouted then pursed her lips ready for the kiss.

I straightened-up and leaned forward for the kiss. Lucy put her hands on both sides of my face and I leaned on the back of the sofa. Our lips came together and we kissed gently.

We both sighed as we held the kiss for a long moment. Eventually, Lucy broke the kiss.

"Okay, that's enough for now darling. Any more and my willpower will break." Lucy said, using her stern voice.

I laughed. "I think mine broke into a hundred pieces right about the time your fingers found their way into my pussy for the first time yesterday afternoon. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to resist."

Lucy let go of my cheeks. I stood up. She smoothed her dress and pushed herself off of the sofa.

"I promise you, Babe. I'm going to keep you in that state as much as I can." Lucy said.

"Okay. I'll be keeping you to that promise."

"I'll make sure you do."

She took my hand. "Where d'you want to eat?"

"Well we had French last night, so I was thinking maybe Italian or Greek."

"Greek! I fancy Greek. D'you want to share mezé to start."

"That would be lovely." I checked the clock. "They'll have just opened, so we should be able to get one of the tables out the front."

"Let's go, then. Where did I put my bag?"

"It's down here by the sofa." I picked it up and passed it to her. "Come on. I'm starving." I said.

I picked up own bag and my keys from the console table in the hall as we headed for the flat's front door. Stepping out through the street door, the heat hit hard again like opening an oven. The walk to the restaurant only took five minutes, but we were both longing for a cold drink by the time we arrived.

Five minutes later we were seated at one of the restaurant's pavement tables with two tall glasses of cloudy lemonade in front of us and our order with the waiter for mezé for two followed by moussaka with a Greek salad for each of us. Mediterranean food felt very appropriate on such a hot day. With people at the neighbouring table and passing close by on the pavement we were not able to talk about our new favourite subject and kept to safe topics. Service was very prompt and the mezé, moussaka and salad were all great and consumed by the two of us without delay. We were done within forty-five minutes.

It was time to get on our way to our parents' house in on the other side of Hampstead Heath. When there's time, it is a very nice long stroll across Parliament Hill and the Heath, but it takes about an hour and is mostly up hill. With the thermometer so high, neither of us fancied the walk, so we looked for another black cab. We walked east over the bridge that crossed the railway tracks in and out of Euston station and we spotted a cab coming along Adelaide Road. Lucy stuck out her hand and it slowed down and pulled over beside us. We climbed in the back and the cabbie asked where we wanted her to take us. We gave her our parents' address and we pulled away.

"I gave Sarah a call as I was walking over to your's earlier to see where she is. She's at the shop today, and she said it's been very busy today because of the weather, so she'll be there most of the afternoon. She'll see us at home about five o'clock."

Sarah owns an art and antiques shop with her best friend. When we were kids we used to love playing amongst the stock and it's what started Lucy's interest in art and interior design. The trip to our parents' house was uneventful and we were quickly deposited outside with a "Thanks." and a "Love your dress!" from the cabbie to Lucy.

Our parents' house is a large detached double-fronted house over three floors and a basement in a quiet road facing on to the heath. It was originally Edwardian, but it's been extended and remodelled a lot by previous owners and by my family, so there's not too much left inside that hasn't been changed about and it now has five or six bedrooms depending on how you count, many en-suite bathrooms and dressing rooms and more than enough lounges, dining, family and reception rooms. Granddad had the original pool installed in the 1970s and it has been upgraded a couple of times since then. A sauna and a new gym in the cellar had been my parents' twenty-fifth wedding anniversary present to themselves a couple of years before. Really, it is much bigger than they need for just the two of them now that Lucy and I have our own flats, but it is where we grew up and it still feels like home. Our bedrooms are still ready for us whenever we want to stay over and family events like Christmas and New Year always see the house full of people.

We let ourselves in. The house was thankfully cool and we headed to the kitchen first for more cold drinks. Lucy grabbed a Diet Coke from the fridge and gulped half of it down from the can. "Gosh I'm thirsty. I asked Sarah if she knew where our school stuff was packed away. She said she thinks its all in a couple of boxes, either in the main attic or in the one above the garage, probably the first."

She finished the can. I sipped mine more daintily.

"I haven't been in the attic in ages." I said.

"Me neither. Not for yonks."

"D'you remember when we were ten and we found those toys of John's that granny had packed away. We brought them all down to play with and he got quite proprietorial over them and took them away."

"Yeah. He's got two of the Airfix model planes on a shelf in his study still." Lucy said, then burped loudly. "Sorry!" She said, putting her hand to her mouth.

"Piglet!"

"Oink." Lucy said, wrinkling her nose.

.

"Come on, lets get searching. There's a swimming pool and a sauna calling my name." I said.

"I like the sound of that." Lucy opened the fridge again and took another four cans of Diet Coke out. "I'm taking these. There's no air-con in the attic, so It's going to be as hot as hell in there." She put them on the kitchen island and got some more out of the cupboard to replace them.

We went upstairs to the top floor and through the door to the attic which filled part of the roof space on the south side. It was a proper attic not just a dusty loft. It had a boarded floor and lined walls and a couple of proper windows in dormers. The wall along one side of the attic was lined with deep shelves, which I didn't remember. Lucy had been right, it was very hot and we opened the windows and the door to the hallway in the vain hope that it would get some air flowing and let some of the heat out.

"It looks like someone's been doing a bit of organising in here." I said. "These shelves are recent aren't they."

"I think so. Sarah said she'd taken a load of boxes from Granny and Grandad to look after when they sold the house in the south of France, so she had new shelves put in to make it all a bit tidier."

The cardboard boxes in front of us had labelling from French supermarkets Monoprix and Carrefour, so we appeared to have some of the stuff from the French house right there.

"Hopefully, that means we can find what we're looking for and it hasn't all got shoved in a pile in a corner. I'll check this end and you look over there."

We started searching. Depending on who had put stuff into storage here and when, some boxes were left over cardboard delivery boxes or boxes from supermarkets, some were standard business archive boxes with separate lids. There were modern plastic stacking boxes and a couple of ancient tea chests and some wooden wine cases. Some had labels diligently identifying their contents, but most were anonymous. None of the labelled boxes offered a hope that they had our school things in, so we started on the unlabelled ones.

The trouble with searching through family heirlooms is that one gets distracted by the history of what one finds and it makes the task slow, but interesting. After about 15 minutes, Lucy was huffing and puffing.

"I didn't think this dress through very well, did I. It's so hot in here and the skirt and petty coat are making bending difficult, I'm going to get changed into something cooler and easier to move in. I'll be back in a couple of minutes." She disappeared through the door.

I finished my first can of coke and opened another. The heat was oppressive. I pushed a box of Christmas, anniversary and birthday cards from years long past to one side and carried on searching through the boxes at my end of the loft. A tea chest was filled with a menagerie of somebody's stuffed toys - teddies, bunnies, a fox, a kangaroo, a penguin, a giraffe, a hippo. They weren't mine or Lucy's and from their style, they looked like they could have been my grandmother's. That was moved out of the way. Behind that, tucked into the space at the bottom of the sloping ceiling, was a large flat-topped wooden trunk with brass reinforcements on the corners. It had what I recognised to be my great grandfather's initials (Sarah's Dad's Dad's) painted in black letters above the lock plate. I didn't expect it to be the receptacle chosen for our school uniform and books, it looked like it had been in the loft untouched for a long time, but I dragged it out anyway.

The lid was not locked and it opened easily. It was full of cameras and photographic equipment. From the look of them, most seemed to date from the 1970s. There was a Polaroid instant camera, a couple of standard camera bodies and several separate lenses, each in their own case. There was a Super 8 film camera and underneath all of them were some trays and other bits of equipment which looked like they were for developing photographs. Sarah and her older sister Vicky were both keen photographers having gotten the bug from their dad and the box's contents brought back nostalgic memories of Sarah and grandad showing Lucy and me how to develop pictures in the dark room in the cellar of granddad's house in Ealing. I could remember Sarah using the film camera when Lucy and I were very little. I lifted it out of the trunk remembering Sarah fitting cartridges of film into it so that she could record us playing. Lucy and I used to squabble about who got to carry the camera case when Sarah had finished. The camera felt much smaller in my adult hands.

As I put the camera back into the trunk I accidentally knocked it against the lid. There was a dry ripping sound and the inside of the lid started to fall down. The lid had a false lining and my knock had been enough to make the old sticky tape that had been holding it in place give up. One side peeled away completely and I could see that there was a gap about 3 cm deep. Something was inside. I pulled the flap of cardboard down and two shallow boxes fell out - orange Hermes scarf boxes, a little scuffed on the corners. The boxes rattled as they tumbled and I thought I had found a hidden treasure trove of haute couture headwear.

I lifted the lid off the first and found, not a classic silk scarf as I had expected, but a collection of tissue-wrapped bundles tied with ribbons - pink, mauve and yellow tissue with blue ribbon. There were six bundles of what appeared through the tissue to be photographs. Different sizes wrapped together. There was also a small rectangular card folder. The folder contained orange-brown strips of film negatives in paper slip covers; presumably those belonging to the photographs.

I untied the first bundle and found a stack of Polaroid photographs. The first photograph showed a young woman about 17 or 18 standing in front of bushes. She was topless and wearing only bikini bottoms and a pair of very large sunglasses. She was smiling broadly as she waved to the camera with her left hand. The subject of the image was my mother about 30 years earlier. The next photograph showed her with her bikini top on and a big straw sunhat shading her face. The Polaroids were mixed out of order, because in the next, Sarah was completely naked and in the next she had on her bikini again but no straw hat. There were more photos, thirty in total, showing her in various states of undress and in different poses. They ranged from innocuous to very sexual. I sorted them into order and, from the appearance of different bikinis and a garden bench in some of the pictures, I realised I had two different sets. The most explicit of the first set was one of her bending over with her back to the camera looking between her legs with her feet quite far apart. With one hand she was steadying herself on the grass and with the other she was spreading her pussy lips. Despite her quite thick pubic hair, her vagina was clearly visible. The most explicit of the second set saw her laying on her back with her legs stretched along the front edge of the bench. Again her wide-legged pose put her vagina clearly on display and she was tweaking her nipples. From the familiar design of the bench, I knew the photos had been taken at my grandparents house.

"Look what I found right at the back of one of my wardrobes." Lucy said, as she came barging through the door. She was wearing her school uniform blazer - black with the school crest on the breast pocket - over a pink tee-shirt and pair of shorts.

"Sarah said she'd packed it away, but she must have been mistaken. This was squashed up between a couple of overcoats. It needs an airing and an iron, but it's good to go. This means your's might still be hanging-up in your dressing room."

"Excellent. Then we can stop searching up here." I said

"I found the tie as well, which I thought I'd set on fire on the last day of school."

"No. That was Mandy Denton-Cox's tie that we all burned - along with the rest of her uniform."

"You're right. Mandy stripped-off and we all burnt the whole lot of it all - blazer, skirt, tights and, shoes. Then she and Tamsin Cushing streaked around the quad - 'cos we can't get detention now can we.' I was a good job she had her gym kit to put on afterwards."

"She planned it in advance and had it ready." I said. "Mandy was mental. Ironically, for all her 'can't wait to leave' attitude, Mandy went and did a teaching diploma after finishing her maths degree."

"Weird."

Lucy took her jacket off and hung it on a hook on the back of the door. She opened a can of coke and drank half of it rapidly.

"Now. I've found something very much more interesting than hunting for school uniforms." I said. "Look at these pictures I found in this box. They're of Sarah, back in the '70s. She's doing a strip tease."

123456...8