Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's an offer I can't refuse."

I pulled my fingers out of my wet pussy and stood up. I picked-up the all the towels and laid them out on the wide bench. I then laid down on top of them on my side. I put my fingers back in my pussy and started to masturbate again.

"Okay, Doll. I want you to come over here and lay down in front of me. I want your lips against mine, your tits against mine and your hips against mine. Lips, Nips and Hips - all mashing against me."

Lucy rose from her seat like it was spring-loaded. She crossed the gap between us and dropped on to the bench tight and close to me. She adjusted her position so that we were aligned in the way I had specified. We kissed. Her fingers returned to her pussy.

We kissed for a few more minutes, the only sound in the wooden box was our squelching fingers in our pussies and the moans arising from the feelings of pleasure we were giving ourselves.

"Okay, I want you to duplicate my moves." I said. "What I do to you, you do to me. Okay?"

"Got it."

I took my fingers out of my pussy and brought them to Lucy's mouth. I dabbed her lips and slid them into her mouth. She sucked on them and slid her tongue around them. Next her fingers arrived on my lips and slid into my mouth. She tasted just as before, lovely. A taste I knew I was going to enjoy so much in the future. I sucked on them hard to get all of her flavour. Lucy's nipples were poking against my breasts and I moved my position slightly so that mine and hers were touching directly. I moved my hand from Lucy's mouth down her sweat-glistened body and into her pussy. With two fingers, I began to masturbate her.

Lucy's hand quickly caught up with my actions and two of her fingers slid into me. We both sighed and kissed again. I began a steady regular pace driving my fingers into her hot wet flesh. Lucy matched my movements. The concentration on her face as she copied what I did made me smile.

"Do you hear that sound?" Lucy asked.

"What sound?"

"Squelch, Squelch, Squich, Squich. The sounds our cunts are making as we fuck each other. It's a beautiful sound."

"One could say it's the sound of love. Our love." I said.

"Mmh!"

I began rubbing Lucy's clit. She let out more moans and shuddered.

"Oh gosh! Ohh! That's the spot, Becky, just there! There!"

As she trembled to my touch, she managed to bring her own thumb to my clit.

"Oh darling that feels so good. I'm not going to last much longer." I gasped.

"Me neither. I'm on the edge already."

I speeded-up my thrusts into her and rubbed her clit more aggressively. Lucy shuddered again, more violently, and made a series of high-pitched yelping-gulping sounds. She orgasmed and went stiff against me. Her fingers curled tightly inside me and lit-off my orgasm a moment later. I groaned into her neck.

"Good grief! What have you done to me?" Lucy asked. "I sounded like a fox fucking in the night. I'm so sorry."

"No Doll. I loved it! Really. You are very much a fox! And if you're screaming like that I know I'm getting it right."

"Thanks, but it's so embarrassing. I don't think I've ever made noises like that when I've made love."

"Don't be embarrassed, sis, just let it free. Scream, shout, let it out. There's no need to stifle it. I want to make you yelp like that again."

"Okay darling."

We pulled our fingers out of each other and sucked them clean. I eased my leg between Lucy's thighs pushing my thigh against her pussy. We hugged and kissed, holding one another tightly, sweaty body to sweaty body.

"Gosh!" Lucy said after a few more minutes. "I think I need to get out of here. I'd like to stay wrapped in your arms, but it's so hot, I'm getting a little lightheaded. I think I need a shower to cool down."

"Good idea, darling. I've had enough of this heat too and I'm getting thirsty. We don't want to get dehydrated."

We disentangled ourselves from one another. Lucy stood-up first and offered me her hand. I took it and she tugged me to my feet. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself before heading to the changing room to collect my bikini. Lucy turned the temperature control for the sauna down to it's normal setting and followed me.

"I'm going to use my bathroom upstairs and get changed back into my clothes. Then I think I'm going to get a drink and relax on the patio until Sarah gets home."

"That, lover-girl is a brilliant idea."

We walked back upstairs to our rooms and headed to our bathrooms.

- o O o -

Thirty-five minutes later I walked into the lounge to get myself the drink that I had promised myself. John has always prided himself on the breadth and extent of what he has available in his bar and he is rarely unable to fulfil a guest's request. I fancied a cocktail and my choice was something straightforward, a Mojito, ideal for a blazing hot day. Lucy was already outside on the patio laying on a lounger in the shade. She had her dress back on and, with her big sunglasses, she looked so much like a fifties film star, it made me smile. I made my drink and joined her.

"Hello Babe" Lucy said, as I stepped out into the garden. "What've you got there?"

"A Mojito. I thought it was just right for this weather." I sat down on the lounger next to her.

"Damn, you're right. That would've been perfect. I just got myself a beer," She indicated the bottle sitting on the table between us. "But I think I'll have one of those next."

"Have this one. I'll make myself another."

"You sure?"

"It's no trouble. I've got the ingredients out already, so it'll only take a minute."

"Thanks darling." She sipped the drink. "Mmh, that's lovely."

I went back to the bar and made another, then returned to the patio. I sat down again and eased back into my chair. I sipped my drink and looked at my watch: Ten to Five, it said.

"Gosh it's nearly five o'clock. Sarah will be home soon."

"The day seems to go quickly when it's punctuated by lovemaking." Lucy said.

"Yeah. I think it's time for that talk we discussed earlier." I said in a slightly more serious tone.

"Yeah. Sensible heads. Where do you want to begin?"

Lucy sat up on the lounger and turned towards me. I did the same so that our knees were touching. I took both her hands.

"Well, I was thinking about this just now as I was getting dressed and putting on my makeup. Firstly, and I think I can confidently predict your answer to this one, are we definitely certain that we want to continue in this new form of our relationship? I'm not getting cold feet, just want to make sure."

"Easy answer from me on that: Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lucy said. "No doubt about that whatsoever."

"Good. Me as well. Secondly, now that we are sleeping with each other, what does that make us? Are we now one hundred per cent lesbian; are we now partially lesbian, bisexual? Or what? Is it just between us and everything else is the same, or is this shifting things much further? I really don't know what this means. We're obviously moving somewhere along the line from straight to gay, but how far? Thirdly, given that our sexual relationship needs to stay secret what do we do about other relationships. It's confusing."

"Very confusing. Okay, I think after yesterday and today, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be leaning towards wanting to fuck girls from now on rather than boys. It's been amazing and I think that, of course, it being you has something to do with that, but it was so fabulous, so hugely more enjoyable, so much more fulfilling, that I don't think I can easily imagine being with a guy again. Holding you in my arms, feeling your soft smooth body against me. Sucking a cock versus eating your cunt and kissing you and sucking your tits and being eaten by you and tasting your cum juices on your clit, oh gosh, that is so good. They don't stand much comparison. And, and multiple orgasms - what woman doesn't want that!"

"We're agreed on that as well." I said. "I said it yesterday, and I haven't changed my mind overnight. Being with you is fab. What about other relationships though?" This was a crunch question as far as I was concerned.

"I don't know. I want to keep making love and getting messy with you. I really love what we've just started. There's no way I can see this ending and I really love us."

"Ditto!" I said. I was very pleased with Lucy's response.

"But, only having a secret relationship that we can't acknowledge - and we can't, that's certain - means we'll miss out on lots of couple things."

"Yeah."

"I'm not saying I'm suddenly going to head down to the nearest lesbian bar and start hitting on single girls, but I think that at some point in the future, I think I will want to be in a relationship and that will almost certainly, I think, mean with a girl."

"Lucy. That's exactly how I feel. This is still too early to know where this is going to, but I'm one hundred per cent into you now. No thoughts of any one else, but I don't think it can be that way forever. We need to recognise that somewhere in the future there is going to be a time when we each find someone that we want to be a relationship with. Our relationship will change, but I think it will stay solid."

"Yeah. We've always been there for each other, that's not going to change, I think our lovemaking is simply another, deeper, much more intimate aspect of that."

"That's a really good way to put it. I like that."

"This is getting a bit heavy. Like we're planning a divorce on the day of the engagement." Lucy said, frowning.

"Sorry. You know how I like to plan stuff out in advance." I said.

"No. Don't worry. This is going to be difficult and complicated. You're absolutely right to make sure we've thought about the long-term implications."

"It's going to be a hard act to follow, but, when we meet someone, there's possibly going to be a bit of jealousy."

Lucy tensed and raised her eyebrows and looked like she was going to say something. I squeezed her hand gently because I knew what it was going to be.

"I don't mean that you'll be jealous of me or me jealous of you. I mean that the other person is going to be jealous of us and our closeness and the time we spend together."

"We've seen that before: 'Why do you spend so much time with your sister?', 'Why are you always out with Becky, when I want to see you?'." Lucy said.

"Yep. I've heard that too; Mike was particularly bad. I can understand why someone would be jealous; would see their relationship as being most important. But it's a twin thing. Even before the lovemaking, we're more than just ordinary sisters. We're a lot closer. They'll have to recognise and accommodate that."

"You're right. Though I doubt that either of us would want to be in a relationship with someone who didn't like the other sister. I can't see that."

"To be honest I don't think so either; it's a fundamental aspect of who we are" I said. "We come as a set."

"So we're agreed. We're both almost certain that we're going to be in all-female relationships from now on; we're going to continue what we've started and, at some point, we're going to want to start relationships with someone else out there, but won't if they can't get on with you or me."

"Deal. And at some point, you and I are going to want to introduce our hypothetical girlfriends into messy sex."

"Oh, yes. I think that is an absolute certainty. And, you never know, if we find just the right girls, we might be able to share that pleasure. I don't mean that we should set out together to find a third girl for a threesome, but that our individual potential girlfriends might be into the idea."

"That would be awesome." I said. "I think making love to you in front of another woman would be a real turn-on. And watching you make love to another woman would be too."

"I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, wow! Watching another woman take you to bed and put her hands and lips on you and her tongue in your mouth and her fingers in your cunt. Watching her lick and suck your cunt. Watching her drink your juices would be very erotic."

"Great. I'm so pleased we both see this going the same way. I was dreading this conversation a little." I said.

"Too."

Holding Lucy's hands, I said. "You know, at some point before we meet and start dating these hypothetical girlfriends we're going to have to come out to people. Tell them we're lesbians. We don't need to do it now. But when the time comes..."

"Gosh! I hadn't even given that a thought! Yeah, you're right, we will. Shit! That's going to be a hard conversations. 'Sarah, John. Becky and I have something to tell you. We're Lesbians.' That'll be easy to explain."

"Well, at least we'll have Sarah and Vickey on our side - secretly." Lucy said."You've got several lesbian friends haven't you?"

"Yeah. Katie and Jenny and Hannah all are and there're quite a few others I know a bit through them."

"What was it like for them, coming out? D'you know?"

I thought for a moment, trying to remember if we had ever discussed the subject. "I don't think we've ever talked about it specifically. I know that all of Jenny's family are absolutely behind her, so it must have gone okay for her. I worked out that Katie was seeing Jenny even before she told me and I was the first person she told. It was a while before she told her parents and sister. She was so scared to, but they were great when she told them. I think Hannah had a falling out with her parents for a while, but they must have made up because I know she goes to see them quite a lot now."

"I hope ours are all okay." Lucy said.

"I think they will be. Obviously, we're not going to be telling them we're doing it with each other."

"No, No. Definitely not."

"It will be fine, I'm sure. We'll just say that we've both realised it independently and we confided in one another we were surprised to find out we both were feeling the same."

I was not absolutely sure, but I was confident that our parents and grandparents loved us enough that they would accept what we would one day be telling them. Our grandparents and parents had always been very tolerant and open minded.

"I hope so."

I realised we had been holding hands quite tightly. I let go of her hands and picked-up my drink. The ice was melting quickly so I drank it down before the spirts were diluted any more. It was delicious; I am a pretty good mixologist. Lucy followed my lead and picked hers up for another sip.

"You can make me another of these in a minute. This is too nice to just have one." Lucy said.

"Until we do tell people, we just need to be discrete." I said.

"Basically, no snogging, no groping and no staring at each other's tits and bum." Lucy said and laughed.

"Basically, Yeah! Exactly!"

"Sarah will be here soon." Lucy said. "One last kiss until later." She leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine for a few seconds, then sat back.

"Sneaky!" I said.

I took our drained glasses and went back to the bar. I got two fresh glasses, mixed the ingredients and poured out the cocktails. As I passed Lucy her drink and sat down on my lounger, we heard the front door open and bang shut.

"That's probably Sarah." We both said together.

Sarah appeared on the patio a couple of minutes later.

"Hello darlings! How are my two favourite daughters?" This was one of Sarah's stock welcomes. We are her only daughters - her only children for that matter.

"We're both fine, Sarah." Lucy replied.

"Fantastic. Are you staying for dinner? If you are, I've started a new French cookbook and I've got ingredients for a Chicken and Anchovy salad and Sole meunière with a brown butter sauce." She held up a shopping bag. "And I've got all the bits ready in the fridge for a Tarte aux Fraises." Sarah loves to cook and will work her way through every recipe in a cookbook. Her kitchen library has books from every well known cookery writer and chef. It must have at least one hundred cookbooks covering all sorts of different world cuisines.

"We'd love to! That sounds delicious and you know we love your tarts." I said.

"Very nice. Thanks Sarah." Lucy said.

"Good girls."

"Do you want us to help - do any prep work?"

No, there's not too much that needs doing. Oh, did you find you school blazers for you fancy dress party?"

"We did. They're a bit creased, but they'll be fine when they've been aired and ironed."

"And you've had a swim?"

"Yeah and a sauna." I said.

"We've had a lovely afternoon." Lucy added.

"Splendid. I think I'm going to follow your example and have a swim myself. It's so hot and I've been rushed off my feet today at the shop. I can't remember a Thursday this busy. We've sold so many things. We even sold the bronze temple bell today!"

"Wow. That's been in the shop since we were at uni. I didn't think you were ever going to sell that." I said. The fate of the bell had been an occasional topic of humorous family conversation for years. It had sat in a corner of the shop for so long we had all started to think that it had taken root and was going to be there forever.

"Yes. We put it on the updated webpage last week and we had a couple of emails earlier in the week, then one of those people came in today to look at it. They're collecting it tomorrow."

"That was almost like a fixture." Lucy said.

"Yes. I'll be able to put something else in that corner now." Sarah said. "Right, John's away in Manchester tonight, so it's just the three of us for dinner, which will be at seven. I'm going to have a swim now, so I'll leave you to your cocktails. You can make one of those later, Rebecca."

I took another sip of my Mojito then lifted my feet up and leaned back in the lounger. Lucy did the same and we both relaxed. It had been a busy day. A few minutes later Sarah came out through the doors wearing a white one piece swimsuit. Both Lucy and I watched her as she walked down the garden to the pool.

"Gosh!" Lucy whispered. "Sarah looks so good in that swimsuit, if she wasn't our mum, I might get turned-on."

"Mmh-hmmh." I replied distractedly. Sarah's bum and legs had all of my attention.

"Actually, who am I trying to kid. I am turned on. Now I've seen those photos and know she used to fuck her own sister, may still be fucking her for all we know, my new incestuous and lesbo lusts are kicking in. She looks so good and it's such a turn on, knowing that we're doing the same as she and Vicky did. I know she's our mum, but I think she's hot."

She did look very sexy. It was so weird to feel this about her.

Lucy gave me a long look. We were both very good at knowing what the other was thinking - "twinstinct" we called it. She nodded almost imperceptibly, as if she had decided what it was. She looked at me a little longer. I worried that she was thinking I was twisted beyond redemption.

Sarah dived into the pool. The splash broke the silence.

"You are thinking about her aren't you? And Vicky. I would too." Lucy said. She took my hand in hers. "I'd fuck Sarah. If I could do it with there you as well." She smirked.

The image Lucy's words conjured in my mind, of me, Sarah and Lucy in a threesome was too much. I was very turned-on. My nipples were hard.

"Gosh no! Don't get me thinking about things like that. It's too much to handle." I put my hands over my ears.

"We really are dirty perverts, aren't we?" Lucy said in a stage whisper. She was enjoying winding me up, knowing that she was turning me on. "I'd take Sarah to bed and suck on her cunt whilst she sucked yours and you sucked mine! And then we'd get auntie Vicky into bed as well and..."

I groaned. "Stop it! Stop it, Lucy! It's hard enough to keep my hands off you. Don't make it harder." Imagining my mother sucking my clit. Imaging doing that to my mother, felt so much more perverse than doing it with Lucy.

Lucy laughed. "And then we could cover her in marshmallow or chocolate and fuck her some more."

1...345678