Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No! No! Not listening! Stop! Stop it! No!" My mind was whirling at the thought. I had the image in my head of the three of us all slathered in thick chocolate sauce on my vinyl-covered bed. I was nudging the strapless dildo into Sarah's open pussy as Sarah was pulling Lucy's pussy down on to her waiting tongue. I could even smell and taste the chocolate. I felt deeply conflicted and uncomfortable, that my mind and body were responding so strongly to the thought of having sex with my mother. I could recognise the contradiction: that I was happy, joyful even, to be fucking my sister, but it felt wrong to think about doing the same with Sarah.

"We've got to stop talking about this." I said in rather a panicked voice. "Yes, Sarah is hot. Yes she and Vicky used to fuck. No, we can't fuck her. Too much to risk, too much to jeopardise."

"Okay! Don't worry, Babe. It's not really going to happen, I'm just winding you up."

"Good. Now, please, no more. That's enough talking about mother-fucking. Please. It's freaking me out."

Lucy reached out her hand and found mine again. "Okay darling. No more talk of fucking Sarah. I promise. Honest."

"Thank you."

We could not see Sarah, but her strokes up and down the pool were audible. We lay in silence on the loungers holding hands. The stiffness in my nipples gradually subsided. I listened to the sounds of a suburban summer afternoon - birdsong, shouts and laughter of kids playing in a garden to our left, a lawn mower whirring and somewhere in the distance an ice cream van playing its Green Sleeves tune. Somewhere in one of the trees at the far end of the garden a pair of Song Thrushes were singing loudly at each other. I focused on their calls to distract from the sexual thoughts Lucy had planted in my head. Gradually, I relaxed. The temperature out in the garden seemed to be getting warmer.

Sarah came back down the garden from her swim. "I'll be starting the dinner in a few minutes, so don't you two fall asleep out here and get all burnt-up like you used to when you were kids. Make sure you're in the shade."

"We will, Sarah. Don't worry." Lucy said.

"Good girls. I'll give you a call when dinner's ready."

Despite Sarah's warning to not fall asleep, I dozed for a short while. Two strong cocktails and the summer heat probably had something to do with it. The large amount of sex also probably contributed. I woke to Lucy shaking my shoulder. Thankfully, it was a dreamless sleep and I hadn't dreamed about any more sex.

"Babe, Sarah is calling us for dinner, come on." She tugged my hand.

THURSDAY, 20 JULY 2006 - EVENING

Dinner, as always when Sarah cooks, was delicious. I felt a bit self-conscious whilst we ate the salad, but relaxed by the time the main course was on the table and I was back to normal by the time the dessert was served. We talked about family matters: where Sarah and John were going to visit when they went to Spain on holiday for three weeks in August; what was going on at work for Lucy and me; how John's latest work projects were going; that our cousin Jocasta was worrying that her A level results weren't going to be good enough to get her into Cambridge and aunt Vicky was trying to keep her from panicking, that Sarah's book club were trying to decide on what to read next, but she had already read all of the suggestions.

After dinner we sat out in the garden again. I made more Mojitos and Lucy brought the conversation round to music by grumbling that there had been no Glastonbury Festival that summer because it was a 'fallow' year. As hoped, this got Sarah reminiscing enthusiastically about the festivals and concerts that she and Vicky had been to when they were teenagers. As we expected, they had taken lots of photographs of these.

"We were mad keen on photography and rock music back then." Sarah said. "We started out with one camera, but the bug got us so bad that, towards the end, if it was a new band that we hadn't seen before, we'd each have a camera and we'd expose maybe five rolls of film each, ten at really big gigs for top bands. Your grandad was in a camera club and they did bulk orders of film, developer and photographic paper, so we didn't have to pay over-the-counter prices. And we developed most of the the film ourselves. We only printed the good stuff, but we kept all of the negatives. There were loads of albums, but I don't remember seeing them in ages; I think Vicky has them."

"We were going to do scrap books with tickets and programmes and all sorts of stuff we'd collected. But university came along; and studying, and dating and we never got around to it. There's a a box of posters, band memorabilia and signed albums somewhere."

"We had journals of all of the gigs, concerts and festivals we went to and we counted-up once. Between 1973 and 1979 we went to something like five hundred gigs. We usually went to a least one gig every week. During the school holidays, when were weren't in the south of France, we might go out three or four nights a week."

"We went to see some of the smaller local bands so many times that they knew us by name. One bassist from a Prog Rock group who were Genesis wannabes used to call us the 'Hot Totty Twins' because we looked so alike back then and, obviously, he thought we were hot totty. We liked the attention, but we were never groupies. Another band tried to persuade us to be their backing singers, but neither of us could sing to save our lives, so we stayed in the audience."

We talked about the bands, their music, the venues and the fashions from the era. It was amazing to hear some of her stories about her and Vicky's exploits on the rock music scene. We had never realised they had been given such freedom to do as they wanted when they were young. By contrast, Lucy and I were quite restricted in what we were allowed to do at the same age. Vicky's children, Jocasta and her sister Emmeline, even more so. Was this a reaction to their remembrances of youthful excess? Perhaps Sarah and Vicky weren't quite the "never groupies" that Sarah claimed. I started to wonder if there were some mid-70s rockers who were lucky enough to have got a post-gig threesome with the 'Hot Totty Twins'. I started to think about threesomes and foursomes again with Sarah, Vicky, Lucy and me. I shut that thought down before I started to get the weird awkward feelings again.

It was nine o'clock and the sun was setting when Lucy and I decided it was time to head home. Lucy called for a mini-cab and we gathered our things together and the bag with the jackets, shoes and ties and wished Sarah goodnight. We made her promise that she would speak to Vicky to find out where those photo albums were as we were both very keen to see their pictures.

The cab journey was quick and silent. Lucy and I sat leaning against each other holding hands under the tote bag. As soon as we were through the front door of my flat and our bags were deposited in the hallway we were in each other's arms, kissing fiercely.

"Gosh I have been so desperate to get back here." Lucy said when we broke for air. "It was so much fun hearing all of that new stuff from Sarah about gigs in the 70s, but I couldn't stop thinking about getting back here to be with you."

"I just wanted to get my hands on your bum and snog you hard." I said. We kissed a bit more. I slid my hands under Lucy's dress and was pleased to discover that she was still without knickers.

"Have you been knickerless all afternoon darling?"

"I have, but not just no knickers; no underwear at all, my love. I left it all off, so I would be immediately ready for you."

I laughed. "Me as well! I had the same plan!" Lucy started undoing the button on my jeans and I pulled my top over my head. Lucy tugged my jeans down to my knees then I bent to remove my plimsolls and pull the jeans off completely. Lucy turned for me to undo the zip down the back of her dress. I obliged and she shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of her pumps and took my hand.

"Right sister-sweetest, we'll deal with all this later. Let's go to bed and make love." Lucy said. "I need to feel your body close to mine. I want to kiss you all over and lick and suck your body. I want to feel your nipples harden between my lips. I want to make you moan with joy. I want to feel your juices start to flow."

"Gosh. You'll have to be quick, Doll. Just hearing you say things like that is turning me on. Which bedroom? Clean or messy?"

"Oh messy, definitely. I want to cover you in marshmallow too. Inch by inch, I'm going to smear and dab and stretch and rub it all over you until you'll feel like you're made of the stuff! Then I'm going to fuck my marshmallow babe."

"Sounds wonderful. I'm so horny right now, I can hardly wait. You've really got into my messy fetish so quickly! I always thought that I was a freak for having such a kink and I'd never find anyone who'd would want to share it with me."

"You're not a freak, Babe. I'm only just getting started and I'm sure there are lots of things you're going to teach me about getting messy, but I've no doubt that this is going to be a regular part of my lovemaking from now on." Lucy laughed. "From what you said, it sounds like there're lot of websites for people who enjoy this, so we aren't unique. We are, of course, huge freaks for fucking one another, but that's a freak of a different kind."

We went into the third bedroom. It was as I had left it the previous evening. The top vinyl sheet was flattened across the bad, the duvet was folded on the sofa and I had cleaned-up the splashes and smears that Lucy and I had left around the room. I walked to one side of the bed and Lucy went round to the other. We pulled the sheet back on itself with a ripping-sucking sound as the sheets were stuck to one another.

"Oh goody! That sounds nice and sticky!" Lucy said. "Right sis, I want you to sit in the middle of the bed, legs apart."

I climbed on to the bed and sat as she asked. Lucy leaned towards me and gathered my hair together and lifted it above my head."

"Now lay back so that you arms are stretched out to the sides."

I laid back as directed and Lucy leaned with me holding my hair as I flattened myself on the mattress. I laid palms down and my feet about a foot apart. She arranged my hair as a halo around the top of my head and squished it into the marshmallow. She pressed my arms and legs against the sticky layer on the mattress. She tweaked my nipples which were already stiff, smearing some marshmallow over them from her fingers. Then she moved towards the door. I moaned in disappointment. Lucy stopped with her hand on the door handle and turned back.

"Just a couple of minutes, I just need to get our newest toy and then some more marshmallow. No touching yourself while I'm gone, no tinkering with your tingling twat. That's mine! I want your body all for myself."

I laid there perfectly still, looking at the ceiling and waiting. I imagined the taste of my sister's pussy - tangy and delicious. As promised, Lucy was not gone for long. She returned with the double-ended dildo that we had been too exhausted to use the previous night. She put it on the bedside table and gave it a pat.

"I'm really looking forward to using this with you." Lucy said.

"Me too. Now be quick and come to bed, Doll."

"Patience my darling." Lucy said as she walked through the other door, into the bathroom. A minute later she came back lugging a bucket with both hands filled to the brim with marshmallow. With her foot, she pulled the stool from the dressing table next to the bed and put the bucket down on that. The stool had a vinyl covered cushioned top, so it was wipe clean. Everything in that room was wipe clean.

"One more!" Lucy said and almost ran into the bathroom. She returned with a second bucket as full as the first which she put down next to the other.

"Have you left any in the bath?" I asked with a laugh.

"Not much, no." Lucy said. "I intend to mess you up so badly."

Lucy looked at the marshmallow in the bucket and licked her lips, then she looked at me and licked them again. Her nipples were already hard like mine. I felt a desire for this woman that was so strong. A desire for this woman who was my sister, my twin. I knew it was supposed to be wrong, but the desire for Lucy was so powerful, I did not care about the abstract concept at that moment; in fact the wrongness, the transgressiveness of it added another dimension to the desire.

Lucy climbed on to the bed and stood above me, her feet beside my knees.

"Okay, darling. You are not allowed to move. You most stay completely still." Lucy said.

"Okay. I'll try."

She picked up one of the buckets and inverted it directly above my stomach. The marshmallow clung to the sides of the bucket for a moment then fell as a mass heavily on to me. The weight of it knocked the wind out of me for a moment, then the rest of the marshmallow followed as a cascade of tendrils stretched down from the bucket's sides. Lucy put a hand into the bucket and scraped out the last of marshmallow. She smeared this over her breasts.

"Very nice." I said

Lucy smiled. She gave me a long exaggerated wink and blew me a kiss. I pouted as if to catch it and stuck my tongue out. Lucy dropped the bucket on the floor and, with both hands free, she massaged the white fluff around her breasts so that the were completely covered.

"Sticky Titty!" Lucy said. "I'm getting so wet from the feeling of this stuff on my nipples." She turned around and took a step backward so that her heels were pressed against my armpits. Her pussy was almost directly above me.

"I can see. Your lips are so gorgeous; so wet and shiny." They looked so suckable. My tongue ached to be between them. I yearned to touch my sister, but, as instructed, I remained motionless.

Lucy picked up the other bucket and dumped its contents on top of the previous pile. Again, she scooped the remains from the bucket's sides. And dropped it on the floor. This time she smeared the marshmallow over her stomach and down between her legs, dragging the marshmallow across her pussy. She spread her lips and pushed two marshmallow covered fingers inside. She sighed and a shiver of ecstasy ran through her body.

"Sticky Clitty! Lucy said.

"The view from here is so wonderful." I said.

"It's not looking bad from here either. Babe." Lucy positioned herself above the pile of marshmallow and bent her knees so that she sat down amidst the heap. It squashed out from underneath her and rose up around her hips and bum. Lucy settled herself down into the mess spreading her knees apart to get as deep into the pile as she could. She sighed again.

"It's so wonderful feeling this stuff squishing about down here. Gosh, I'm so glad I decided to come over here yesterday to borrow your dress for that date. I didn't want to wear the fifties dress last night and I very, very nearly went down to Bond Street to get something new. In the end I decided I didn't want the faff of getting all hot and bothered on the bus. Imagine if I'd just gone to Dior or Fendi. We'd have never discovered this." Lucy put her hands on my knees and started rocking backwards and forwards rubbing herself against my stomach.

"Thank goodness you did. It would have been a huge lost opportunity otherwise." I said. "Now that I know how beautiful it is to have my face between your thighs and eat your pussy, it would have been such a crime to have missed out on that."

"For sure! And I'm getting to learn the joys of mess too. Which is fan-sticky-tastic!"

Lucy began to push handfuls of the marshmallow down my legs leaving my pussy uncovered. She smeared and massaged the sticky mess around the insides and outsides of my thighs and underneath to coat the backs of my knees. She spent minutes running her finger tips around my knee caps then stroking the tendons behind my knees. It was so sensual. She pulled more marshmallow around and under my bum cheeks, still staying away from my pussy. I pushed my bum down against the palms of her hands. Lucy squeezed backed.

"D'you like that Babe?" Lucy asked

I moaned a low "ye-ss. So much!" The ways in which my sister could turn me on seemed to have no limit.

Lucy grabbed more handfuls from between her thighs and leaned a long way forward to reach my feet. She rubbed it over my toes, between my toes, one by one, across my insteps, under the soles of my feet. My nerve endings were sending urgent signals of excitement. More handfuls were spread over my ankles and my heels. My ankles received slow caresses. Next, she dragged handfuls up my shins and calves to meet the marshmallow already covering my knees. she had finished covering my legs. Lucy smoothed the marshmallow, dabbing at bare spots. She had still kept the marshmallow away from my pussy. The feeling of the sticky coating on my legs and bum was making me squirm. Sensation was heightened in all of the areas that she had stroked.

Lucy lifted herself up and turned around. Tendrils of marshmallow stretched between us. She sat back done across my stomach facing me. The marshmallow on her breasts failed to conceal the hardness of her nipples. She moaned as her pussy pushed back into the marshmallow pile.

"Does that feel nice my darling?" Lucy asked.

I nodded.

"It does for me too." She rocked against me. For a fleeting moment, I could feel her pussy lips pressing against my stomach.

There was still a lot of marshmallow left covering my lower body from the heap Lucy had created and her movements had pushed some of it upwards to the underside of my breast. My sister grabbed more handfuls and began smearing and rubbing the marshmallow over the fingers of my left hand, my wrist, lower arm, elbow, then up to my shoulder and into my armpit. She stroked the stuff gently over every centimetre of my skin, gradually coating me in white. She repeated the process in reverse for my right arm, starting at the shoulder and working down to my hand. She squeezed her fingers between mine. I was sighing and moaning at every touch of her fingers.

"I'm so turned out right now." I said. The sensations that were racing through my body as Lucy spread the marshmallow over me were making me so aroused. The day before, I had already been covered in marshmallow when Lucy found me in the bath, so his was the first time I had ever had anyone else cover me in marshmallow from a clean start. It was wonderful; beyond wonderful. Lucy's massaging was so sensual. "I've never had anyone do this, Lucy. I really think you could make me cum without even putting that dildo inside me."

My sister paused with a mass of marshmallow in each hand. She looked down at me. A big smile spread across her face. "Babe! Darling! That's exactly what I'm hoping to achieve. I read a book about sensual massage last year when I was still with Greg. I offered to do it for him once, but he thought it was 'weird'. He couldn't be bothered to do it for me either. So you get to be my experiment, to see if it's possible. To see if it's possible to make you cum for me without me touching your cunt. Much as I really, really want to touch your cunt."

"Gosh. Greg was an idiot if he didn't want to let you try this on him."

"I was the idiot for putting up with his bullshit for so long. But, if I hadn't dumped him, months later, I wouldn't have been planning a date yesterday evening and, well, you know the rest!"

"I do. Thankfully."

Lucy continued. "Perhaps this was all predestined. Our paths were always going to converge with me walking through that bathroom door to get the surprise of my life."

"Maybe. As an experiment in making me cum, I would certainly say your method is working and I think you're going to prove your hypothesis. You'll be able to tell by the screaming and the thrashing of limbs." I said.

1...345678