Becky & Lucy - Twins Get Messy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I might be able to spot those proofs of success."

Lucy placed her hands on my shoulders and spread marshmallow over my collarbones, meeting in the middle. Another load was spread alongside and below that so my upper chest was covered. Just my head, breasts and my very twitchy pussy were without a white sticky coating. Lucy turned her attention to my throat. She stroked gently up both sides bringing the marshmallow up to the edge of my chin and jaw. I felt every stroke on my skin like it was being made with an electric feather. Almost imperceptible pressure, but electrifying stimulation of my senses.

Lucy continued down around the back of my neck reaching to my hair line and behind my ears. My clit demanded to be touched. My nipples felt like they were being pumped to bursting point. I was moaning loudly.

Lucy smiled. "I think I've got the hang of this."

Fingers coated in marshmallow ran slowly around the backs of my ears, then over the front. They stroked the tragus and antihelix, slid marshmallow over the lobe and the helix, brushed stickiness into the cymba, cavum and scapha. I had never realised that my ears could be so sensitive. My moans had become groans. My clit and nipples had started sending insistent demands to be soothed. Lucy grabbed large handfuls from between her thighs. I hoped that they were going to used on my breasts, but she brought them around the sides of my head and used them to cover my halo of hair, embedding it in a deep layer against the vinyl sheet. Next, my teasing sister ran her hands over my head, spreading the marshmallow up to my hairline. She left my face uncovered.

"You look so delightful. You're close aren't you, Babe." Lucy said. Her voice was muffled by the marshmallow in my ears.

"So close."

"Nearly there, lover. Titties next."

I moaned loudly. "Oh yes! Please!"

Lucy barely touched my breasts. Her fingers pulled gentle ribbons of marshmallow along their undersides and around the sides. She focused on my left breast drawing a slow, precise, delicate spiral of marshmallow in decreasing rings, each one layered slightly over the previous. Teasing me again, she left my nipple untouched and bare. She repeated the process on my right breast. I was groaning at her touch. I really wanted to pull her to me and kiss her. Lucy had expertly managed to bring me almost to orgasm. It felt like my pussy was going to start crunching any time.

"Face now." Lucy said.

"Please, Lucy! I so badly need to cum."

"Patience is a virtue, Babe."

Lucy began covering my face with marshmallow. She drizzled a thin stream of it from her fingers, covering my chin and cheeks from side to side; covering my forehead and my nose. With the same featherlight touch as before, she began spreading the drizzled marshmallow across my skin. She did this so slowly and deliberately, taking five exquisite and excruciatingly erotic minutes to spread it around the lower part of my face. I was constantly on the edge, but every time I thought I was finally going to cum, Lucy would pause for a while until the climatic moment subsided. She left my lips uncovered. She continued around the alae and the columella of my nose then up the ridge to the glabella. My forehead was next, then Lucy stroked my eyebrows with subtle and almost imperceptible strokes. I was moaning loudly. It was becoming incredibly hard not to lift my arms from the bed and plunge my fingers into my pussy to release myself.

With the tips of her little fingers, Lucy simultaneously smeared Marshmallow around my eyes. the upper eyelids first, then the lower. She dabbed marshmallow into the inner corners avoiding the caruncula. She covered the tips of my eyelashes leaving a constellation of tiny droplets. Lastly, she returned to my lips and spread marshmallow across them. She slipped her finger between my lips and allowed me to suck on it for a moment.

Lucy leaned forward and whispered. "You look so beautiful under all of this white coating. It's time for those nipples now, darling."

"Thank you. Please." I said.

Lucy spread the sticky white coating around my areolae and drew it with her fingers around the sides of the nipples. Finally she dabbed the tips of my nipples for a moment, finishing their coating. I moaned long and loud. I was, again, so close to orgasm.

"Now. I think that will do." Lucy said. "You're almost there aren't you?"

Coherent thought was difficult. Coherent speech was impossible. I made a sort of gurgling moan. Lucy took that as affirmation.

"Okay, Now I'm going to let you cum." Lucy said. She lifted herself off of me and knelt next to me sitting on her calves.

Lucy placed her fingers on my eyelids and closed my eyes. She ran her fingers around my eyes very, very slowly, once, twice, three times, then trailed them across my cheeks to my mouth. With a finger on each lip she stroked the margin between the lip and my skin and the ridges around my philtrum. Places on my face that I was never consciously aware of before had suddenly woken and were announcing their presence.

Lucy's directed her fingers down from my mouth running from my chin along the edge of my jaw to my neck. I was groaning loudly. My pussy felt empty. I imagined that the slightest of touches there on on my clit would initiate a powerful orgasm. Lucy's fingers moved from my neck across my collar bones. I hoped that their direction meant that her fingers were heading towards my nipples. I was desperately pleased when that proved to be the case.

"Here we go, Babe! Time to Cum. I hope it's a good one!" Lucy said. "Do let me know, if this feels good, won't you." She added rhetorically.

Her fingers crept closer and closer to my nipples. Her nails were dragging against my skin. I moaned more. I was so close. My concentration was so focused on the sensations in my breasts that nothing else was registering any longer. My feet could have been on fire and I would not have known.

Lucy's fingers encircled my nipples. Her nails gently pinched them. They dragged up the sides of the tight hard buds, applying the same gentle pressure. I was feeling about ready to erupt and then Lucy dragged her nails across the tips of my nipples.

"I wish I had two mouths for this bit." Lucy said.

She leaned forward and licked my left nipple. I trembled. Lucy pulled my nipple deep between her lips and locked her mouth over the areola. She sucked my nipple. The trembling became shuddering. She sucked my nipple hard. She bit on my nipple. The shuddering became a full-body convulsion. My arms flew from the mattress. My right hand slapped down on Lucy's lower back. The left grabbed the back of her head. My knees pulled up towards my stomach. I screamed her name as I came. My pussy felt like it had turned itself into a knot as I came.

Lucy stopped sucking my nipple and lifted her face away from my tit. "That did sound good." She said. "Let me see."

She sat back up and pushed herself down the bed. I was panting and shaking. Feeling the wash of orgasm flood through me. Lucy massaged my tits. I felt like I was glowing. Yet again, my sister had raised the bar. This topped every one of the previous orgasms that she had given me and she hadn't even gone near my pussy to do it.

"Good? That was fucking-fucking-fucking amazing. That was more exciting, more sensual, more loving, more tear-me-apart-and-put-me-back-together-again orgasmic then anyone has ever achieved! It was excruciating at times. I so wanted to touch you. I so needed you to touch me."

"Babe, You have cum so hard. There is a small puddle of your pussy juice down here. Give me a moment will you." Lucy said. She squirmed around me and lowered her head down below my bum. "Yep a puddle. I'm going to drink you all up."

Lucy began licking the juice from my thighs. They felt hypersensitive to the touch of her tongue. She licked around my pussy. I groaned.

Lucy squirmed around a bit more. Her head was under my thigh. There was a lapping sound, like a large cat drinking, then a filthy-sexy slurping-sucking noise. Lucy was sucking my juices off of the vinyl sheet. I pushed myself into a seated position and watched my sister drink my juice. Now that I had finally cum, I was released from Lucy's no-touching-myself rule. My right hand went straight to my pussy and I began masturbating hard. Two fingers right in as far as they would go. My pussy needed to be touched so badly.

"Mmmh." Lucy murmured below between my legs. "That's it, give my more, it's still running out of your cunt." Her slurping continued.

Starting from a high plateau, it didn't take me long to cum again. Lucy's tongue was there to catch the new flow of juice.

"I've turned into a total slut." Lucy said laughing, head still between my thighs, when she had finished lapping up the final drips from my pussy. "I've never done anything as filthy as this, but I can't help it. I love it so much."

Lucy pulled herself out from under my leg and twisted around to sit cross legged facing me. Her face was wet and shiny with Marshmallow and pussy juice. She took a breath. "That's the warm-up lap out of the way. Now it's time for the main event." She said. "I seem to be a bit short of marshmallow in places. Let's get me ready too."

Lucy pulled marshmallow off of the bed and spread it quickly around her body, finding all the remaining areas not already covered. Finally, she covered her neck, the parts of her face that were not already smeared with marshmallow and then her hair.

"Let's see just how horny my darling sister is for me to plunge our shiny brand new dildo into her hot cunt."

Lucy leaned across me and picked up the double dildo.

"Hmm." Lucy commented. "There's something missing. We marshmallow girls need to make love to the marshmallow."

She turned and rolled the dildo down her body, coating it in marshmallow.

"That's better, but not enough yet, I think."

Lucy pushed the dildo into the pile of marshmallow alongside us. She pulled it back out and it was a mass of goo. Filaments of marshmallow formed between it and the bed.

"That's what we need!" Lucy said.

I nodded. It was indeed what we needed.

Lucy looked at me still writhing and groaning with my fingers in my pussy and my back arched to lift my bum off the bed. "This is still feeling so strange, Becky. Everything feels upturned. Looking at you covered in this stuff, fingers jammed in your cunt, wanking frantically. I want to see this every day. I want to fuck you every day."

"Oh! Gosh, Lucy. Me too! I have never been so aroused, so orgasmic, as we have been together."

Lucy positioned the dildo at her pussy and pushed the tip in. I realised that despite the enormous orgasm that Lucy had given me, I hadn't even touched her yet.

"Are you ready?"

"Lucy, let me. Let me fuck you. You've given me the most amazing orgasm, you're going to have to share that book with me by the way, so that I can do the same to you. Let me try to return a fraction of that back now."

"Okay." Lucy said. "Becky, fuck me my darling. Please."

Lucy laid back on the bed, keeping the tip of the dildo inside her. I climbed between her legs and knelt down. Lucy brought her calves up beside my waist and held me between them. I took hold of the dildo's free end and began to push it into my sister. Inch by inch I drove the fake cock into her wet pussy.

"Ahhh! that feels fantastic." Lucy said when I had about six inches inside. "None of my boyfriends have been this large."

Lucy massaged her tits as I manipulated the dildo between her legs. I pulled it back out a few inches and her lips gripped it tightly, reluctant to let it escape. Lucy moaned loudly. I began to push it back again until it was in all the way; in for the full eight inches. Lucy moaned all the time I was pushing it into her.

"Oh gosh! Not as big as my hand and wrist, or yours, but this feels really, really good inside me. It's going to feel even better with you on the other end."

Lucy grabbed another handful of marshmallow from the mess around us and slathered it over her face. She sucked her fingers. I was so pleased that Lucy was enjoying the marshmallow messiness so much.

I pulled the dildo back out of Lucy. Watching her lips hold on to it was so erotic. Her pussy had a really tight suction-grip on the phallus. When it was half way out again I began twisting it as I pulled it further. Lucy groaned as her lips were tugged around with it. I pushed it back in again, twisting the other way. Lucy continued moaning.

I repeatedly pushed and pulled the dildo in and out of Lucy for two or three minutes more. Her moans became longer and more intense. At the same time, she alternated between tweaking and tugging on her nipples, fingering her clit and massaging more marshmallow over her stomach, tits, thighs and face. She was a sticky mess of the white stuff, with a thick, shiny, uneven layer coating her body and head..

The time had come for me to join Lucy on the dildo. I pulled my legs out from under me. I placed my left leg under Lucy's right and my right over Lucy's left. Lucy sat up a little and offered her hands to me. I took her left hand and we interlaced fingers, feeling our palms stick together. I slid closer to Lucy until the dildo nudged against my opening. I positioned it with my right hand between my lips then took Lucy's left hand. We pulled ourselves towards each other gradually burying the dildo inside my pussy. We both moaned. Lucy's legs slid against mine.

"Yes, sis. That feels good!...Push!... Ahh! Yeah." Lucy said. She thrust her pelvis towards me edging the dildo deeper into my pussy.

"Oh, Lucy! Do that again. Push it into me, darling." We both thrust ourselves towards the other. Our moans become one.

Finally, my pussy lips touched Lucy's. The dildo was completely buried inside of us. I sighed. Lucy wriggled to rub her lips on mine.

"Kiss, Kiss!" She said with a smirk.

Eight inches of dildo, eight inches of anything, was more than I had ever had inside me. It was longer than my vibrator, longer than my boyfriends had been, further in than Lucy had managed to penetrate me when she had fisted me the day before. It felt amazing and strange to have something this deeply inside me, and a little bit scary. We tried to get a rhythm going, but as neophyte lesbians who'd never used a double dildo like that before we were a bit awkward. The technique was different to the 'strapless strap-on' from the night before. Neither of us was in 'control' of the dildo. We giggled at our lack of coordination for a couple of minutes. It felt great, but we weren't going to bring each other to an orgasm that way. We stopped.

"Okay, we need to work out a rhythm for this." I said. "Do we both pull and push at the same time or do I pull and you push and vice versa?"

"I think we should both do the same thing - pull together and push together."

"Okay, Yeah. Are you sure the woman in the shop said this was a double-dildo for first-timers?" I asked.

"Well, it was about the smallest she had." Lucy said. "I'd never been in a sex shop before..."

"Me neither."

"I was a bit scared to go in, but I was determined that I wanted to get something for us to use to fuck each other. The woman behind the counter was brilliant."

"What did you say to her?"

"I just told her that I had fallen in love with a woman for the first time and I wanted to surprise her with something for us to use together. She was so matter-of-fact. She discussed all the characteristics of the different dildos she had. No innuendo; just as if she was describing the differences between coffee blends or offering me different styles of shoes. You should see some of the things they have in there. Realistic looking cocks, dildos in every colour of the rainbow. Knobbly, ribbed, smooth. Things shaped like horses' cocks, and worse. And that was just for going in the front. The things for going in the back were even stranger."

"Well this is plenty big enough and long enough for me." I said.

"Shall we go on three?" Lucy asked.

I laughed. "Okay. Let's get synchronised first. Start with our pussies touching." We wriggled together again so that or lips were kissing.

"One. Two. Three." We said together.

We both pulled apart on three. It felt so good. About six inches of dildo was revealed between our sticky marshmallow covered thighs and pussies. We pushed back towards each other and it was gone again. We pulled away again in unison. We settled into a sticky, squelching rhythm of grunts and panting, thrusts and tugs, "ohs" and "ahhs". Two, perhaps three minutes, was enough and we both came noisily. Lucy first, then me a minute later as she pulled me tight to her. We each groaned the other's name. We lay there gasping.

Lucy moved first. She adjusted her position carefully. Leaning forward to keep the dildo inside both of us, she pulled herself on top of me. The dildo bent double as she pushed her tits against mine. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her bum. Lucy propped herself on her elbows and placed her hands each side of my face, holding my cheeks. She leaned forward and we kissed.

It was a long, slow, gentle and soft kiss. Marshmallow covered lips slipped and pressed against one another. Tongues stroked against teeth, tongues lapped against tongues. My focus was just on my lips and tongue and teeth. The kiss lasted an age, but, eventually, we stopped. We rolled on to our sides, still impaled together on the dildo, still hugging each other. The marshmallow stuck us to each other and to the bed.

"Oh fuck, Lucy! You kiss so beautifully." I said.

"You too." Lucy adjusted her position so we could look each other in the eye more easily. The dildo moved inside me. I moaned. It must have moved inside Lucy as well, as she echoed my reaction.

"That was inspired, your idea to buy this thing. Gosh, this is so amazing feeling it pushed so deeply inside me! Knowing it is you making it move."

"It was pretty inspired, wasn't it, I must admit. I've never much used a dildo before." Lucy said. "I experimented with my hairbrush a few times when we were teenagers, and a candle once, but always preferred my fingers, because I could get to the sensitive spots best. That was before boys came along and, since then, if there hasn't been any cock on hand I've masturbated or, when I've been really horny, I've fisted myself. I think, though, that I'm going to be using this and the other one quite often from now on."

"Please! I insist." I said. "Indeed, I insist my sis incests me ceaselessly, fucking me frequently with our fabulous, fake, fuchsia phallus."

Lucy laughed.

"'Fabulous, fake, fuchsia phallus'. Wow! That's a tongue-twister!"

"Here's another." I said. I leaned towards her and we kissed again, I slid my tongue around hers.

We wrapped our arms more tightly around each other in a comfortable embrace and laid there, bodies pressed together, covered in the stickiness of the marshmallow, kissing and stroking each other. Occasionally, one of us would move and the dildo would remind us of its presence followed by our moans or groans. After such intense lovemaking, It was heavenly to be able to kiss and cuddle for so long, but after the early start and the very energetic day, I began to feel sleep calling. When Lucy gave an enormous yawn mid-smooch, I realised that she was tired too.

"Sorry, Babe! You're really, really not boring me." Lucy said. "I'm just exhausted after everything we've done today. Much as I'd like to stay here, in your arms, in your mess of marshmallow, I think it's nearly time for me to go to bed. To sleep that is."

"Me too." I said. "Shower time? Then off to bed?"

"That sounds like a good idea. I know I'm going to sleep well tonight."

"Likewise."

We pulled apart and extracted the dildo. Lucy offered me the end that had been inside her. I put the end in my mouth and sucked on it. Lucy put the other end in her mouth and swallowed it down to the middle. I followed suit. All eight inches slipped down easily and my lips were quickly pressed against Lucy's. I put my hands on her shoulders and we kissed again. Kissing with our lips forming a ring around the dildo was a bit awkward, so we only held the kiss for a minute or so and we pulled apart again. I held the dildo until it was clear of both of our lips, then put it on the bedside cabinet.

1...345678