Becky's Cuck Ch. 05

Story Info
My first real Blowjob.
1.1k words
4.45
8.6k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen dragged me into the restroom. It was quite spacious and decorated with black tiles all over. Everything seemed very clean and smelled fresh since this was quite an upper class club. In one corner next to the hand dryer stood two thin pale guys which looked like twins. They both had very feminine faces and spiky black emo haircuts reminding me of some teenage vampires straight out of some anime series. One of them had his hands down in the opened and slightly rolled down pants of the other guy fumbling his hard member. As Owen walked me past them I could briefly glimpse the glistening hard shaft of one of them as it got massaged in the hand of the other one. I blushed but the one with his dick out in public just smiled at us and greeted Owen since they seemed to know each other. Owen returned the greeting and opened a stall where he pushed me inside before he followed and closed the door.

I turned around and there he stood like a black huge Hercules looking all friendly and waiting for me to collect myself.

"You ready?" Owen asked with a casual smile while my blood rushed inside my ears.

"W...What should I do?" I stuttered while the smooching sounds of the two guys outside together with some muted techno music from the club beyond filled the air around me.

Owen put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me down gently until I sat on the closed toilet lid in the stall my face now level with his zipper.

"Just show me how much you love your 'little' wife!" He said while pulling down the zipper.

I gulped again watching him pull down his pants revealing white Calvin Klein briefs which showed off his treetrunk of a cock. I slowly reached out to it seeing that my fingers were trembling. Owen's deep bass voice continued to sooth me as I slowly let my fingers glide over his semi hard shaft.

"Think of your lovely round wifey how she would like to feel what you are feeling now...." He continued. "All you do is showing me how much you are willing to do for her...how good of a little husband you are..."

His voice was hypnotic and so self-confident that I couldn't help but get hard myself.

"I love my Becky..." I whispered as I grabbed the rim of his briefs with both hands slowly pulling down revealing black short curls around the base of his mast.

"Yes....yes you do....I can see that...I am sure Becky loves you too if she could see you working so hard for her needs..."

Owen gave a soft deep moan as his semihard tiger jumped out of his briefs pointing in my direction. I gasped. It was huge, at least the length of a pringles can and almost as girthy. It shimmered in a chocolate velvet brown, the wet cockhead peeking out of the foreskin in a slightly lighter brown than the veiny thick snake beyond. I touched the warm smooth skin stretching it back revealing the full mushroom head. It felt like Becky's dildo in size but better in texture since it was warm and pulsing.

Owen looked down at my hypnotized stare. "Think Becky can handle it?" He asked again dripping with confidence and why shouldn't he with a cock that size. I let my fingers glide up and down his length feeling him hardening up in my grip. I nodded: "Yes, we have a dildo of about that size at home. We use it almost all the time..."

"We?" He inquired further pushing his hip slightly forward coming dangerously close to my face with his tip. I licked my lips: "Y....Yes! Sh....she makes me suck on it to get her going...." I confessed still mesmerized by the dancing snake in front of my eyes.

"Show me!" Owen whispered putting his huge hand on top of my head pulling me towards him.

I didn't even argue, it felt like Becky ordering me around and I naturally opened my lips wide and let Owen glide his tip over my tongue and into my mouth.

I had to moan as I tasted him. It was salty and slimy but so much better than the ugly smelling dead latex dildo that usually gaged me. I could feel my little dick jump with joy as Owen started to fuck my mouth rhythmically. He was so much gentler than Becky. He pushed into me almost gagging me just as she did but his cock was warm and filled my throat much more naturally than the dildo. He also tasted so much nicer and I tried to show him how much I enjoyed it by moaning out and letting him glide in as deep as I could handle.

"Very good! Your wife taught you well!" He groaned as his fat cock pulsed inside my mouth letting another drop of precum run down my throat.

"I will have to beg my girlfriend to let me fuck your fat little wife just so I can get more of your skilled mouth my friend."

"Fank ou!" I mumbled with my mouth full as Owen started to pick up his pace.

He grabed my head in both of his hands and started to glide in and out in long drawn out thrusts knowing exactly where my gag point is. Oh god he was using my mouth so much more skillfully than Becky did. Even though I was just a stranger giving him a blowjob in a toilet I still felt so much more respected by his movements that I couldn't help it but felt close to cumming myself. Somewhere deep inside I was shocked that sucking off a stranger brought me close to an orgasm which never happened with my wife without any additional stimuli. But the thought passed as I had to concentrate to not just jizz my pants right away.

"Oh fuck you are good!" Owen shouted out and I could feel his snake whipping about in my mouth as he dragged me close. He was holding me tight as he started pumping out thick creamy seed which I gulped down hungrily. As his cum filled my throat I could no longer hold it back and with my little dick straining itself inside my pants I came as well making a thick wet stain on my khaki slacks.

Owen grabbed the base of his massive shaft and wrung out the last few drops of his slimy nectar onto my willing tongue and then sighed with relief as he pulled out. He packed his shrinking member back in his pants and said:

"I am almost certain we have a deal my friend!" and patted me on the head. While looking at his watch he added: "Just call me tomorrow so we can set something up! I have to go now, babe is already waiting for me at home." He winked at me and left the stall letting me sit there with the aftertaste of his cum in my mouth and a wet stain on my pants.