Becky's Cuck Ch. 04

Story Info
Negotiating for a big black cock for my wife.
908 words
4.07
11.2k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the 'Red Lobster' bar the techno music blasting through the dimly lit room was not my cup of tea but overall I somehow felt way more relaxed than I had anticipated. I had two drinks so far but that was probably not the only reason. I never was quite the party lover and usual clubs and bars always made me tense up inside. There was always so much expectation, aggression, competition to impress the ladies, so much testosterone in the air and overall just to much of everything for me. Here everybody was just relaxed and overly friendly including the barman. I was waiting for a black guy named Owen who I texted a few times before and who kind of agreed to a 'date'. He seemed friendly from the texts as well and when he finally entered the bar he wore a big smile, came over and patted me heavily on the shoulder sitting down on the bar stool next to me.

"My man! Sorry for being late! What's up?" He was a head taller than me and quite muscular. His skin was shiny dark brown, his biceps buldging out of the sleeves of a white polo shirt. He wore his hair very short and had a broad grin looking very confident and at ease with the world.

After a few stuttering words of small talk he really managed to get me relaxed enough to enjoy the evening. I learned about his hobbies and about his job at a local bank and that he was living with a girlfriend in an open bisexual relationship. She was working as an elementary school teacher and also had a female colleague as her second partner while he liked to cruise around different bars and enjoy the different sexual encounters with men that he met in clubs and bars. So far from our conversation he must have assumed that I was one of those male encounters he was seeking and he admitted that he talked to my wife's uncle who of course told him that I might be secretly bi-curious as I already suspected.

Owen got more and more touchy as the evening progressed, resting his hand on my forearm, my thigh, even letting his fingers run through my hair once. I was pretty relaxed after my third or fourth drink so I didn't mind that much. I began to stutter again as the conversation got to the topic of my wife. He interrupted me several times telling me that it was all right to explore, that he would be discreet and we should just relax and have fun. I tried to argue that he might have the wrong impression and finally got to the point where I could tell him that I was sent out by my wife to find a big black cock who would fuck her.

After that sentence he looked at me for a long time contemplating with a solemn face. I gulped thinking that I blew it and that he would be pissed now and how strange the whole offer might seem to someone innocently wanting to have some fun. I was already collecting my thoughts to formulate an apology as he took my hand and put it in his crotch. "Would that be big enough for her you think?" he asked rubbing my open palm along the length of his shaft through his pants. I looked around nervously but nobody here seemed to mind me fumbling at another man's crotch. "I.....erm....yes...certainly...wow..." I stuttered as I felt his meat which was already as long and girthy in its flaccid state as my own dick was fully erect.

He looked me deep in the eyes while my hand rested on his warm snake in his pants. "So you aren't bi curious but just a little cuck, are you?" I gulped and nodded. "I bet your wife is...let's say overweight?" he continued. Again I nodded. His grin broadened again. I could feel his cock expanding inside his pants like a fire hose under pressure.

"Well that is something new. I mean I usually don't sleep with women beside my girlfriend but I could talk to her about it and I guess in this special case it might be alright with her. Of course I think for the extra effort I have with talking to her and all that, that you are also willing to put in some extra effort for me?" With that he squeezed my hand on his cock and gave a little moan.

"I....well...my wife told me that I should offer anything you want.... if it is necessary..." My head was spinning and I don't know if it was from the drinks or from fumbling at another man's crotch in public. It was weird but my own little dick tingled inside my pants which I tried to shrug off with the mere excitement of being able to make my wife happy with my actions.

"Good! I think I like the attitude of your wife" he nodded his head to the side in an inviting gesture. "Why don't we head to the rest room and you show me a bit of your effort so I can be sure it is worth my time talking to my girlfriend about anything?"

"O...Ok...." was all I could manage and he took my hand and dragged me after him through the dim lit corridor to the back of the bar.