Become One of Your Bimbos! Pt. 05

Story Info
An artist receives an offer to become one of his creations!
2.2k words
3.38
4.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE 1

It was only a few more days before James Millen proposed to Lita. Lita wept tears of joy and felt like the luckiest pleasure slave of them all as she had accepted without hesitation. She moved in with James the following week into an enormous mansion.

She was given her own wing which extended from one half of their master bedroom and led into a huge dressing-suite comprised of whole rooms of walk-in wardrobe space, entirely and only for her. Her wing also housed an enormous bathroom and a back-room salon area where her beauty needs could be attended to in whatever manner she needed, right in the comfort of her own private rooms. When she had seen what was to be her new private space, she stood up and solemnly promised to him that she would use the space to be the ideal wife for him. She had explained to him that the "Lita Millen" definition of the ideal wife would be a woman who was a whore in the bedroom, a whore in the living room and a whore wherever he saw fit to take her. She then dropped to her knees and thanked her new fiancé for his amazing generosity in the most beautiful and intimate way that she knew. When she had finally swallowed the last drop of his ejaculate, she stood up once more and told him that she was going to start a shoe collection. In her mind she had envisaged something a bit like Tanya's, except much more heavily featuring her growing acceptance of what would be her penchant for cheaper sluttier shoes. She planned to use her abundant free time to start shopping for these, wherever she could find them.

She had not realised how wealthy he was when they had first met but after she clocked the number of mansions that they owned and the fact that he owned two private jets, a collection of expensive super-cars and a top-tier European football team; she realised that she was obscenely wealthy, beyond her wildest dreams, and would never want for anything ever again; except perhaps his attention.

For the big day they hired a famous wedding planner and had a beautiful beach wedding on the sands of a small Caribbean island that it turned out James (and now Lita) also owned. Lita had worn an enormous girly white dress which celebrated her fantastic breasts for her husband and for the numerous society magazines which had been allowed to photograph the event. She insisted on there being walkways installed everywhere on the beach so that she could wear stiletto heels for her wedding. The celebrity magazine press, heavily in her husband's pay, had gushed over how amazing she looked and how wonderful it had been for her to be so uncompromising and how brilliantly she had done to wear such high heels for the whole long day so elegantly.

Just before the wedding, James got a tattoo of a big heart done on his arm with a banner with "Lita" written on it. He had secured the most sought-after tattoo artist in the city to do the work for him and it looked incredibly stylish as a modern slant on a classic motif. Every time she saw it, she wanted to touch it. Lydia logged a service request with the Waverley Institute to have Lita's programming changed so that it also nudged her arousal system up another notch and this was programmed in during one of her overnight updates. Knowing that her owner loved her should be such an enormous turn on for her, Lydia had explained. Lita wanted to rub herself around her husband every time she saw the tattoo.

Lita got her own tattoo of James' name on the inner side of her left wrist, so that she would always be looking at it; she never wanted to let him out of her mind for longer than absolutely necessary. She also had a beautiful cursive version of it tattooed on her left breast so that it was on show to him when he fucked her. Finally, she had a little J set just above her pussy on the left. She wanted there to be no doubt about whose girl she was.

All of her girlfriends had managed to make the wedding and they all helped her to plan the entire thing. By this point, Lita and the girls were a close-knit group who shared every detail of their sex lives and desires with each other; just as Lydia had said they would.

For the evening 'do' they had 'helped' her choose a second, billowing white rubber wedding dress to change into, with some equally difficult platformed high-heeled white sandals. She had felt like a fetish model as they had buckled her into it all. For the final touch, they pulled up a chastity belt around her with a fat, slow-buzzing vibrator on, which Anubis had delighted in slotting into her before fastening the belt snuggly in place and replacing all the layers of her thick latex gown.

Lita had spent her wedding evening almost incapable of speech, obediently gripping her new husband's arm as the buzzing drove her to the brink of insanity and her friends delighted in chiding her in public.

"I'm afraid it's a bit of a rite of passage," Tanya had said. "The rest of us now have to have a game to see who can get fucked in all three holes the quickest. It's a wedding tradition now; fuck knows when it started or who thought of it. Probably Anubis. Anyhow, you get to play on the opposite side next time. I hope James likes you sloppy because you will be a real mess by the time you finally get to bed tonight. Enjoy your wedding night, sweet little Bimbo baby."

Then Tanya kissed her fondly and left her.

When James took his latex bound bride back to their room, he discovered the vibrator and the sopping mess that was running down Lita's legs. He wasted no time in using all of the juices to rub around and lubricate her rear hole before deciding to give her her wedding-night fuck in her back passage. Lita felt like she was in heaven as he extensively reamed her anus whilst he left the vibrator working in her still dripping pussy. She had hated and loved her 'friends' in equal measure for this. She felt her husband finally come into her ass, consummating their marriage and unlocking a final, wedding night release that was so intense that she would remember it for the rest of her life.

Over the next few months, she tried to be the perfect pleasure girl for her new husband. She always looked her best, was always hungry for his attention and always wanted to spend time with him, even if he was doing something completely boring. When he was busy, she filled her time with dance classes and shopping during the daytime so that she could be her very best for him.

She had regular lunch dates and dance classes with the other girls and they really did become the very best of friends. Even Anubis.

She hired a private instructor who taught a high-heels fitness class and had her come and give her a private session four times a week. On the other days she learnt pole dancing and an experienced ex-prostitute came in to teach her erotic dance. Every night she tried to put on a little performance for her man.

Lydia spoke to her less and less as Lita grew naturally into her role as her husband's plaything and temptress. But at her one-year review follow-up appointment, which she had travelled back to the Waverly Institute for, she returned to the fateful basement room. They checked all of her systems and decided to tweak her control program a little, to push her even further.

Lita looked upon the previously hated face of Professor Amanda Jakes, lowered her head and then humbly thanked her for making her this way. Prof Jakes grinned at her and told her that soon product number 'A96' would be coming to play with their little group. Lita was excited.

When she returned home with her new control program settings, Lydia tried to ramp things up a little. She started giving Lita little projects to do to please James. The first was to make a calendar of pictures of herself, professionally photographed over some of his collection of sports cars. Lita had argued, more passionately than the subject deserved, with Anubis, when they went out for lunch together and reviewed the pictures; over which one should be January. It turned out not to matter because James was blown away by the gift and after he saw it, he sent it on to one of his contacts. Lita started being approached to do shoots for professional glamour work and for soft porn. She felt unable to make those decisions for herself but when it became clear that James loved the idea of having a famous glamour model as his wife, she started to take the work and threw herself into it; it excited her.

On one trip that they took to the Bahamas in one of their private jets, after take-off, Lita disappeared into the back room and changed into an air-hostess outfit which she had had specially made; a light blue skirt and matching fitted jacket with a little round hat which she fixed to the top of her hair. Underneath it she wore some split-crotch G-string panties with a set of white stockings and suspenders and a pair of high white-stilettoed court pumps with a set of ankle straps that made the whole outfit scream 'fetish slut'; which is exactly what she had been aiming for.

"Oh Lita, you are incorrigible!" James had cried in resignation, hanging up his important business call because his wife was wriggling her ass in his face dressed as the sexiest air hostess he had ever seen, making a show of lifting his bag into the overhead locker, but really just pushing her breasts up to turn him on so that he would want to take her, hard, over the cabin table.

When he had tried to get up to take hold of her though, she had pushed him down into his seat and had fastened his seatbelt around his waist.

"I'm sorry sir, but you need to remain seated for the...in-flight meal, she warned him, looking him in the eye.

She then dropped to her knees and pulled his trousers down. He held his head in his hands as she forcibly extracted the meal from him whilst he could only sit there, grab her head and moan.

"I will be the rest of your in-flight entertainment today," she had told him, confiscating his phone. She turned off the television and then showed him where the buzzer was for when he wanted to use her again. It had taken about fifteen minutes before he pressed it. She had taken as much time responding as her arousal system allowed her, and he then fucked his wife from behind across the desk whilst she moaned at the very top of her voice and the cabin crew had settled their wager between themselves about how long it would take for Mrs Millen to be taken in at least two of her holes.

After they landed, a slightly flushed Lita got a call, asking her if she would do another shoot for Playboy as she had been voted Playmate of the Year. She was incredibly excited and immediately asked James about it, who was ecstatic for her to do it. He loved parading her around now that she was a famous glamour model and wanted her to be recognised as the sexiest woman on the planet. After she did the shoot, she started to get endorsement contracts and all kinds of extra offers for work. Her name started to creep into 'Top Ten Sexiest Women in the World' lists as well as into 'Top Ten Sluttiest Women in the World'. Lydia told her that the second part of this was just the price you had to pay for fame and beauty and that there would always be haters.

She could never leave her husband for more than a day without her needs becoming unmanageable but she managed to make her glamour and porn shoots work around his schedule.

A year later, still his devoted servant and still the absolute prize of his eye, Lita was using her computer. She had just finished a particularly intense two-hour pole dancing and high-heels dancing workout. She was still breathing heavily whilst she recovered but felt happy that her body was tight and perfect and was exactly as it should be for her wonderful husband.

"Here's something that I think you will enjoy," she heard Lydia say. She felt her hands controlled and moved over to the keyboard as Lydia started to type the word "Bimbo."

As she completed the word, she looked at the Google suggestions that automatically popped up below.

Number one was "Bimbo Lita Millen."

"Oh my God!" she thought. "Oh my God, I've arrived!"

She jumped up excitedly, still wearing her sweaty workout clothes and her slutty pole-dancing sandals, to go and tell her husband. She hoped desperately that he would let her suck his cock when he found out the kind of girl that he had for a wife.