All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This type of cuckold story should be a fetish. Post it there. Pure garbage.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well I guess everyone gets there's in the end. Well written as usual.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written by someone mentally deranged: instead of thoughts only shit comes out of that head!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Love means putting the other persons needs before your own, it does NOT mean abusing and betraying them for your own selfish gain.

When you demean, subjugate, belittle, raped and abuse your partner, there is ZERO love, only hate or at best, antipathy.

They wouldn’t treat their dogs like this, so why is it ok to feminize and force the person you claim to love to be gay?

In short, I suggest you put this garbage in a different category, or not submit it at all. It was not entertaining to read and wasn’t worth the energy it took to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fetish

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Wow, just garbage in LW today

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
4.5

I just can't get into the cuck stories that well, especially him sucking cock. But the story does seem accurate to the best of my knowledge and as usual is very well written. I was going to award it a 4 until the airport and airplane. The last few paragraphs brought up the ranking enough for it to round up to a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cuck crap does not belong in Loving Wives, try Fetish

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaover 2 years ago

Don’t listen to commenters who can’t offer anything more than “garbage” or “mentally deranged.” They come to a porn site like this to beat off, have the nerve to berate authors who are trying to provide FREE entertainment so folks can get their nut, apparently have failed to read the site’s description of what stories are in Loving Wives and/or check the tags before reading. Now, who should be more ashamed?

Thors Fist, please keep writing; it’s your universe to own, not self-loathers.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

It never ceases to amaze me. In twelve hours, this story has had over 6000 readers. Everyone knows what's going to happen. It's in the title of the story. Yet, knowing what's going to happen, many of you still read it and then run it down after you do. Why read these stories if you say you don't like them. It's not just me. Cuckold/Hotwife stories are some of the most popular stories on Literotica, but in general, none of them rate highly, and the number and viciousness of negative critical comments usually outnumbers anything positive. See comments above. I think you're mostly a bunch of liars. You love these stories, or love and hate them, but read them anyway and then make yourself feel better by saying how crappy it is. It's bullshit. Get a life. If you don't like them, don't read them. Be like Thumper. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Dollars to donuts, a lot of the people who trashed Chapter 1, read Chapter 2. Just saying. Thors_Fist

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Is your behavior admirable or are you just stubborn? Be that as it may, I think it's brave that you pick up your broadsides at LW without grumbling, despite the fierce headwind. I like this behavior. I'm not a fan of your genre but I don't give you any rating either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess if you click on a story that counts the same as if you read the story? Or maybe the Literotica system somehow turns on your computer camera and someone watches you to see if you're really reading the story? Literorica has categories for weird perverse sexuality and fetishes. But if someone posted a story in the LW category with a title, maybe, "Husband Hires Strangers To Rape Wife," I think that story would get a lot of clicks, just out of curiosity, or outrage. So would the author then think all those clicks were from people who read the story? And if they read the story, then it follows that they must love the story, right? According to such logic, if you don't love a story about a wife getting raped then why would you open it up and look at it?

Thus is revealed America's greatest deficit, and its not the national budget. And that is the purpose of an open forum, where genius and ignoramus alike can reveal themselves. Most of us know what to do after that.

Thanks for the effort. I'm certain you are doing the best you can.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well my mentally ill friend many of us read it to see if any of you kids can write a decent story. Ive read some that arent horrible, they were well written, not my cup of tea but not the usual insipid drivel that this batch, including you, of "writers" effortlessly toss out there for our consumption.

You all have a framework that you never dare step out of. Most of you couldnt write a decent story if your lives depended on it. You kids hit all the cuck boxes, write the same story over and over again. That IS WHY you get hammered, along with the fact that most studies show that what you closeted boys write borders on a mental illness. Its not a kink, a fetish, its an illness that, while you may call it a lifestyle, is one that is mentally and emotionally abusive to ones self, not too mention the POS wife that would actually go along with it, obviously lacking any love and respect for her "pet".

Accept it, put on a set of dry Trump brand Adult diapers and either do better or stop whining.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

5* for riling up all the closet cucks lol

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaover 2 years ago

@iameasel, who wrote "its not a kink, a fetish, its an illness that, while you may call it a lifestyle, is one that is mentally and emotionally abusive to ones self."

Seriously, did you even re-read what you wrote before posting and think about how daft that sounds coming from someone who a) has an active account on a porn site, b) navigates to a category whose description literally states it is for stories about "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more", then c) takes the time to log into said active porn site account and rip an author who is just trying to provide FREE entertainment? Maybe not your cup of tea, and clearly you feel the need to take to the pulpit about it, but preferences in sexuality is not an illness. One would think in 2021 we'd be beyond that Neanderthal thinking, and certainly those of us who enjoy erotica. Gay literature is not my thing, therefore I don't read it, but I do not condemn others for writing it. Me thinks you got pleasure from Thor's story (why else would you read it in the first place, as it was well tagged?) and you're feeling a bit guilty now. Berating the author and all who enjoy the genre seems to atone for said guilt, doesn't it? Convince me otherwise.

Stay tolerant, friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cuck story, maybe one day a new category will be just for Cuckolds and Loving Wives will be free of this (trying to be nice) stuff. Just thought another category cuck story should be place is Fetish.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

To earlier comments. Same goes for Amazon. Why would I need to buy more of something I've already purchased. I have wool socks now. I don't need to see other options for wool socks.

Onto the story. I started with chapter 9, loved it. Went on to chapter 1 to digest it all. I really don't like how this is starting off. Really disrespectful. Chapter 9 was so wholesome and loving. Here it's so cold and selfish. I look forward to the transition chapters. 3/5

Nato_

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching Richards conversion…wouldnt mind being Richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For consistency with AToS, Marnie, as a slave herself, should have been Domina & Alexa Mistress, surely?

Still can't empathise with Richard; still think you're struggling to get inside his head. I guess neither of us are actually submissive. Kudos for trying, though.

Not enjoying the m/m stuff at all.

Wonder why so many read this then denigrate it - or are they denigrating it unread?

I've given it 5* for your effort & decent English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous