All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 09'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Jesus why can't Richard be like that with his wife full time. I mean he was Capt. America, Thor and Tony Stark in even amounts throughout the night. I mean he's living the life of a submissive cuckold but it was all him at that party. From picking out Marnie's costume, setting up a tryst with the french couple, cuckolding another guy and getting his own wife to help. Then shagging this guys wife rotten and then helping her come up with a way to deal with her asshole spouse. I still think he really needs to use his safe word and work it out with Andre that he will be his submissive but that he should have the right to bang his wife when ever he wants. Maybe with the caveat that if she or him are being punished with orgasm denial being the only exception. Great story and it's very well written.

.

Cheers

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
Finally 5☆s

The best chapter of this story yet.

I agree with Harga, Richard needs to be a bit more like his party personality was tonight. He can remain a sub, cuck, and bi, but not to far. Keep him a little bit aggressive, at least sometimes.

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Loved it --- great story --- Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous