Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 10

Story Info
Armand & Colette spend a weekend of pleasure, as does Connie.
21.5k words
4.46
9.8k
9

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

In this chapter, Marnie and Richard have sex with Armand and Colette. They spend the night. When their Master returns the following morning, Armand receives a slight taste of his own medicine when Master fucks Colette. Connie and Everett come over later in the day, Connie paying for sex and fucking all seven other people in the house, confirming Everett's status as cuckold. This chapter contains oral, anal, interracial, group including multiple penetration, lesbian and gay sex. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editing. All remaining mistakes are mine. There is no COVID or STD's in my fantasy world.

Becoming a Cuckold, Ch 10 - The French Connection

I made sure I got Armand's and Colette's information, texting it to William before we left. He said he was a diplomat and I believed him based upon what he'd said, but even diplomats can be criminals. I told him to send my info to someone else if he had any questions about his safety or our reliability.

"The very fact you'd tell me to do so, makes me trust you more."

"Here's our address. Be there at one AM and be prepared for lots of fucking. Serena will be coming home with us as well."

I saw William and Evelyn drifting toward the exit and William nodded to me when I caught his eye. It was time to leave. I gathered Regina and Marnie and we collected our winter garb from coat check, Marnie finally covering up her delicious body again. While Serena had come to the ball with Mark, she left with her husband.

William's limo was waiting outside, with Bill and Evelyn already inside the warmth. The rest of us got inside and Robert pulled out.

"I learned a few things, sir," I informed my employer, "but nothing that can't wait until Monday. We shared a table with a French delegate to the UN, Armand Depardeau and his wife, Colette. Some of the information came from him."

"I've heard Mr. Depardeau is quite the pussy hound. Did he make a play for Marnie? I couldn't see him not, given what she was wearing."

"You've heard correctly, sir. He'll be coming over shortly to spend the night with his wife. Perhaps I'll learn more of interest. He recognized our slave jewelry."

"That was quite the dance, Marnie," William said. "I've only seen one other remotely as sexy. A woman who practices Gorean slavery with her Master, danced for us on a barefoot cruise as a tavern wench, wanting us to spend more than we normally would for a glass of wine. For those who purchased her wench services, she performed them in front of the rest of us. She was able to flaunt more of her body than you were tonight, though you flaunted substantially more than I would have expected."

"I was out of practice," Marnie said. "Perhaps I should practice some more and dance for you as a serving wench where the question of clothes is no object."

"Wouldn't you worry it might affect your husband's working relationship with me?"

Marnie looked at me. "Would you be concerned if William fucked me, Richard?"

"No, sir. You already fucked her the night of our collaring ceremony. It hasn't affected our relationship in the slightest." I replied. "And you've graciously consented to Regina spending the night with us in the past. I consider you as more than my employer, sir. Who she has sex with really isn't up to me, sir."

"It does matter to me, however. Perhaps I'll take her up on her offer in the near future, with Andre's permission," William said.

It was good to know William was willing to sacrifice his own desires in order to keep me content. We were dropped off and as soon as we reached our apartment, disrobed for the titillation of our soon to arrive guests, mere minutes behind us. Herbert and Serena arrived first, and stripped off as we did. Slaves didn't wear clothes in our apartment. I enjoyed the sight of Serena's slave jewelry which I hadn't seen as closely as I could inspect it now. It was gold, a color which went very well with her black skin. It was almost identical to Marnie's; nipple piercings, a clitoral hood piercing, the chains connecting them. The only difference I could see was instead of the three rings suspended in a vertical row from her collar between her smaller breasts, the three rings were connected horizontally as part of her collar. The emblems and insignias were the same.

Herbert was back in his cock cage. I was so happy to be done with a cage suppressing my erections. As a sex slave, I was hard frequently, most of this evening in fact. Having to fight an erection while caged would have been torture. I don't know how Herbert managed. He must be better at suppressing them than I was.

Armand and Colette arrived shortly after Serena and Herbert. When he saw the naked female flesh awaiting him, Armand's cock sprang to attention.

They both closely examined the women's slave jewelry, fingering the jewelry and the slaves, to the point both women orgasmed on their questing fingers.

"Should we retire to the bedroom?" Marnie asked.

"I would like you to dance for me as you did at the ball," Armand said. "It was all I could do not to bend you over our table and fuck you there."

"Do you want the costume again?"

"I think we can dispense with the costume," Armand replied.

"As you wish, sir," Marnie replied, smiling. "Have a seat on a single chair in the middle of the room. Why don't the rest of you have seats on the couch."

We all sat down on the couch while Armand got on a footstool in the middle of the room, still dressed I saw. Serena had a seat but Herbert was immediately placed between her legs to service her cunt. Marnie put on the same music as she'd given the people at the ball. Without the elite of New York society watching her every move, Marnie's dance was even more lewd and lascivious than at the ball. She didn't hint at anything. She held her breasts out to Armand, stroked her pussy and fed her fingers to him. She stripped him, one Han Solo item at a time, dancing seductively all the time. Her pussy lips glistened with her arousal, especially as Armand had no compunctions about touching her anywhere he wanted to touch.

Colette idly stroked my rigid cock for the first half of the dance, but halfway through, pushed me to the floor and between her legs. Her Princess Leia slave costume had panties, but not for long, as I drew them down her lovely, long legs. I could no longer see my love performing her dance, but I could imagine it as I licked Colette's neatly trimmed cunt. The swaying, thrusting hips, her wet snatch, her breasts swaying with the beat of the music, her nipples hard and pointed. I heard Armand cry out.

"Your wife has got Armand's entire cock buried in her throat," Colette said. "Impressive," and I knew the reason for his shout of pleasure. She grasped my head and held me against her climaxing pussy as I got her off.

The music reached the crescendo from the ball and I heard her say, "Take me, Master. Make me a woman tonight."

After she said it, I heard her cry out and knew Armand had penetrated her and was fucking her. I lapped at Colette's folds, ignoring Marnie's moans of pleasure as much as possible as he drilled her, concentrating on Colette's moans instead, even Serena's, who was also cumming.

"Armand is an animal tonight, a rutting beast. I've never seen him fuck someone as hard as he is your wife, cuckold," Colette said. "He's been inspired to great passion by the charms of the slave girl."

I could hear his cock sluicing through Marnie's folds, even with Colette's thighs smothering my ears. Impassioned wild sex, let loose by her dance for him. I heard Marnie climax four times before I heard his manly grunts and knew he was flooding my wife's cunt with his sperm.

Colette screamed as I made her cum for me, on my tongue.

"Now we can adjourn to the bedroom," Armand said.

I stood up, Colette's womanly fluids coating my face and helped her to rise from the sofa. We went to the bedroom and both of them exclaimed at the size of our bed. Before Marnie climbed into our clean sheets, I cleaned the cum from her cunt, tasting Armand for the second time, the first when I'd fucked Connie. Serena was cleaning Armand's shaft after Herbert offered and was declined. Not a full bull then, who wished to humiliate his cuckolds by making them clean their wife's cum off his shaft.

I helped Colette undress. Her body as as lovely as her costume had proclaimed it to be, her breasts still firm with large dark nipples which begged for attention.

"Is it true you're fertile?" Armand asked Serena.

"It's true. I'm at the beginning of my ovulation as of this morning."

"And if I gave you a child?"

"We will raise it as Herbert's own. I still intend to take the morning after pill tomorrow. It would affect your attempts to get me pregnant as much as it will Mark's. I don't want to carry his child. He was too much of an asshole to bear his, but the remedy for regret isn't 100% effective against a mistake. It's possible I would bear a child from any man who fucks me tonight. It will be more likely over the next few nights."

"Colette, would you care if I had a bastard child?"

"Only if we were responsible for its support," she replied. "I say you should fuck the promiscuous slut and take your chances."

"Would you suck me back to hardness, slut?"

"That's my husband's function, Armand. He exists to ensure I get fucked as often as I want. He cannot even be released from his cock cage unless he's pleasing to me. If you want to fuck me, let him prepare you and put you inside of my cunt. If you're concerned that he's a man, just close your eyes. He's gotten very good at sucking cocks."

This seemed to tickle Colette. "Go ahead, Armand. I'd like to see the husband prepare you to fuck his wife, especially if you have the chance to inseminate her."

Armand nodded in agreement and Herbert got busy, sucking Armand back to an erection. Armand didn't close his eyes. He watched every second of Herbert bobbing up and down his growing shaft.

When he was hard, Serena mounted him, Herbert holding Armand's stiff stalk until Serena sank over him, her pussy prepared by Herbert's licking earlier. Serena began riding him.

"Colette, why don't you let Richard and Herbert fuck you front and rear," Marnie said. "They're quite good together. If you've not had anal sex before, you can suck one of them instead. I'm going to make us some cold refreshments."

"Doesn't your Master need to fuck me before Richard can?"

"Not tonight. Once Armand deposited his cream in my pussy, all restrictions on our sex were lifted until Master returned tomorrow morning. Both of them are free to fuck you. The only ass Herbert gets to fuck are strangers'. He's not allowed up his wife's back door anymore. He might enjoy fucking your ass as a consequence."

Colette laughed and she bid me to lie on the bed on my back and she mounted me. She fit me like a glove, warm and wet, well prepared by my earlier licking. Herbert got some lube from the bedside table and lubed her bottom and his cock. He eased himself into her. I'm proud to say that between the two cuckolds, we made Armand's wife orgasm more than he did Serena, despite the disparity in cock size. Two heads are better than one, in more ways than one.

Marnie returned with a tray full of glasses, some ice water, and aspirin in case anyone was feeling the effects of the drinks we'd consumed earlier in the evening.

After setting the tray down, Marnie joined us in bed and caressed Colette's lush breasts while she kissed her. It surprised Colette, but not enough for her to reject Marnie's attentions. It only increased the frequency and intensity of her orgasms.

Herbert and I both climaxed before Armand did, since he'd cum more often this evening, in addition to being older. After our orgasms, Herbert and I cleaned up after ourselves, Colette surprised when Herbert dug into her bottom to clean as deep as he could reach. Marnie cleaned my cock with her mouth, and Herbert with a wet washcloth. Neither of us was as submissive as Herbert was. When Armand climaxed deep inside Serena's cunt, we paused for some refreshments. Herbert licked his wife clean and sucked Armand's cock clean before drinking his water.

All of us having had some water and a couple aspirin, Marnie said, "Before I hit the rack, now that I can fuck my husband, he's going to plow me good, as it's been a few days. Colette, have you ever had sex with a woman before?"

"I played around a bit at the Sorbonne. I preferred men."

"Understandable. I prefer men as well. What I'm going to suggest to you is you and Serena sixty-nine a little. When you are both good and hot, turn on your sides and let your husbands fuck you from behind. There is nothing quite like having a good pussy licker licking your cunt while a man shoves his dick up it. Best orgasms I've ever had, bar none. Well, maybe having a cock in all three holes. That's pretty nice too. I'm taking Richard to the guest bedroom. I'll leave you this bed. Clean up after yourselves, then get some sleep because at ten AM, my Master is going to get here and he's going to want to fuck your fresh pussy, Colette. You be careful, Armand, or you might find yourself in the cuckold club with Richard and Herbert. Master takes no prisoners when he fucks you. You all have a pleasant night and we'll see you tomorrow."

Marnie took my hand, led me to the guest bedroom and fucked hell out of me. Every time I got close, she'd have me stop until the need to cum had passed, just as if she was sucking my dick. She did that three times before she let me cum. My balls were aching before I flooded her cunt with my cum.

******

We were all still asleep when Master got home. He looked in the Master bedroom, and not seeing us there, came to the guest bedroom and found Marnie and me. He sat on the bed and started stroking my cock and fingering Marnie's cunt.

"It's too early," we both mumbled. "Go back to sleep."

Since we both said it, something seemed off and we opened our eyes, seeing Master sitting on the bed with us.

"I guess I don't have to ask how your evening went, do I?"

"No, Master," I mumbled, feeling myself get hard as he fondled me. Marnie was starting to moan as well. Master was an expert when it came to sexual arousal.

"Why don't you two start on breakfast. I want to see how willing the charming and beautiful Colette is to take a good fucking this morning. The others may wake up as well and want food.

"Yes, Master."

It's too bad we were stuck making food. I'd have liked to watch Master seduce Colette with his big cock. It would have been interesting to see Armand get a taste of his own medicine. 'I've got the biggest cock and therefore, I'm the alpha male and I'm going to fuck your wife.'

We got up and the first thing I did was brew a big pot of coffee. I had no idea what the French had for breakfast, so we decided to stick with American standbys we could possibly Frenchify a bit. We decided on omelettes with soft cheese, fresh tomatoes, scallions, and ham in it. We diced up all the ingredients and mixed the eggs and milk. We had two omelette pans, so poured our egg mixture in each one, added the ingredients to the top and cooked an omelette, folding it when the bottom looked done, then flipping it to add more heat to the other side.

"We'd better wake them before it gets cold," Marnie said, adding more cheese to melt over the top.

Master was in our guest room giving Colette a stiff rogering. She was cumming as I looked in.

"Hold off on my food. I think it will be another fifteen or so minutes, wouldn't you say, Colette?"

"Oui. Maybe twenty. Fuck me harder, you magnificent brute, you."

Was there any woman alive except possibly a lesbian who wouldn't succumb to Master's dick?

The other three were still asleep. I shook each of their shoulders and asked them to get up before their breakfast got cold.

"We've got hot coffee and omelettes," I said. "The omelette's are just coming off the stove."

Armand looked around. "Where's Colette?"

"She's getting fucked in the guest room, sir. You'll see when we walk by the room."

They stumbled out of bed and wandered naked towards the kitchen. Colette was moaning wildly. Master had her bent in two, long stroking his monster dick into her gaping cunt. Armand paused and watched for a half minute while the others continued to the dining room.

"Magnifique! What a cock."

"Try having it up your ass, sir."

He looked at me with a big grin. "I think not, young man. I can see why this man has turned you into a cuckold, though. It would be hard for any woman to resist him."

"It didn't appear your wife was resisting much, did it?"

He laughed. "I don't blame her. When I think of all the women I've fucked in front of her, I feel it's only fair she get a good fucking in front of me."

The French, what can you say. Our first two omelettes went to Serena and Herbert. Marnie had two more cooking on the stove.

"Master said to wait at least fifteen minutes before starting the last two omelettes. Colette said twenty minutes might be better. Have a seat, Armand. Yours should be ready shortly."

In three minutes, Marnie was setting it on his plate with some hot coffee poured beside it, cream and sugar on the table because we didn't know how he took it. I told Marnie to eat the other one and I would make one more for me. Marnie sat beside Armand and flirted outrageously with him. I made another omelette. At one point, Armand pointed to his stiffening pecker and told Marnie to suck it.

"I'm sorry, Monsieur. But now that Master has returned, all previous dispensations have been cancelled. I may not have sex with you again unless he allows it."

"Will he even know? He seems to be busy at this time fucking my wife."

"I will know and that is sufficient. I would not lie to him. As for fucking wives, it seems you fucked a pair yourself last night, in front of our husbands. I'm not sure you have much to complain about. You'll probably be fucking us again later, but that will be up to our Master, not us."

Armand grinned, not at all upset. I finished cooking my omelette and sat down to eat. I was almost done when we all heard Colette scream down the hall.

"You can start our omelettes now," Master shouted.

Marnie put her hand on my shoulder and told me to finish mine, she'd cook the next two.

Master and Colette came into the room. Colette looked a little wobbly and she had sperm running down her legs. Master's cock was well slimed by their fluids. Even limp, it was over seven inches long.

"Armand, would you like to lick your wife's pussy, or should I have one of my slaves do it?" Master asked. Enlisting his aid in making him a cuckold, I wondered.

Armand chuckled. "One of your slaves may do it," he replied.

"Richard, take care of it. Give her a couple more orgasms. I'm sure she's got cum stuck way up in her cunt, you'll need to flush out."

"Yes, Master."

"Serena, take care of me."

"As you wish, Master."

I led Colette to her breakfast chair and seated her on the edge where I could kneel and get to all of her nooks and crannies. I gave her two strong orgasms in the process of cleaning her, gathering up all the fluids her orgasmic contractions forced out of her. Marnie set down Colette's breakfast after the first one. She ate as best she could while I continued licking her delicious pussy. Colette looked presentable when I finished with her. Serena had finished much sooner, getting to skip the orgasms.

"We didn't know what you ate for breakfast. I hope this was sufficient," Marnie said.

"Normally, I'd only have coffee and a sweet roll," Colette said, "but I was famished. This tasted wonderful. Merci."

"De rien," Marnie replied.

"You speak French?" Armand asked.

"I took it in college, but I don't consider myself fluent. I get by if you speak slowly enough. Master, will I be fucking Armand again today?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers