All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 10'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

emotional blackmail is just disgusting.

Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

An error?

he'd gotten here. It hadn't mattered what had happened, who was fucking who, or even if he was sucking a cock, Everett had been stiff as a poker. His balls had to be close to aching, if not aching already.

Master told him to prepare me to fuck his wife. With my cock ring on, like Herbert [Everett?], I was also hard and had been for awhile. Relief was in sight, however. Herbert started sucking my cock. I don't know how well he'd sucked before, but he wasn't half bad now. He was getting most of

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago

I like the way Richard is changing. It's like he's still a sub and a cuck but he is above all other cucks and other subs besides Marnie.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

really why does she stay married, its not like she loves him sorry stupid story

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

Especially because he was crying, I think that Everett’s answers to Connies final questions should not be taken literally, but should be revisited in a few days, prefaced by telling him he needs to be honest to his own feelings. The question of divorce should also be talked over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying how the story is evolving but I'm not a fan of the emotional blackmail that creaps in now and then, the "You'll do this or I'll leave you, but I do love you.." (less if the end bit in this.

Andre doesn't aant kids in unstable families so not sure how that would work if she did separate.

I'd love to see some use of safe words by the cucks to prove they do know what they're for and how they're dealt with and that they can 'tap out' when neess be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous