Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he wishes to fuck you, he may. I do expect Richard to attend to you both if he does. Perhaps Richard could lick Armand's balls while he fucks you, or lick your asshole. If Armand wishes to fuck Serena again, Herbert will be attending to them."

"What about me, Monsieur Andre?" Colette asked.

"You may do whatever it is you wish to do, whether it be joining one of the others or something else."

"What about fucking you again?"

"I was fucked pretty ragged last night. The woman wanted her money's worth and she figured she could sleep after I left. You can try, but you might have to work hard for an erection until I've had a couple hours sleep."

"It would be worth the effort," she said.

"We'll use the guest room again, so the others can play if I need to sleep."

"Master, may I fuck Marnie again once Armand has cum in her cunt?" I asked.

"No Richard. You'll have to wait for me today."

"Yes, Master." Shit!

******

Armand fucked both Marnie and Serena twice more. Once each in their cunts, once in their asses. As the day progressed, Armand seemed to enjoy having two cuckolds, ready, willing and extremely capable, sucking him to another erection so he could fuck our wives. We attended to all clean up chores, both cock and cunt, so no one had to lie in a wet spot, ensuring he was ready to fuck again in a remarkably short time considering his age and efforts. When he fucked Marnie, he had her ride him while I sucked on his hairy sack. When he fucked Serena doggy style, Herbert was underneath her, licking Armand's cock as it thrust in and out of Serena's cunt and fondling his balls. The fact men were involved with his fucking activities not bothering him in the slightest at this point, since we'd proved so useful and accommodating to his extra-marital fucking.

He wasn't surprised when I cleaned Marnie and himself with a wet washcloth after he fucked Marnie's ass. It's probably what he did when fucking his own wife who'd seemed to enjoy her ass fucking last night. Armand was surprised when Herbert didn't bother with a washcloth, merely sucking and licking with his mouth as he usually did. Serena and Marnie gave the two of us blow jobs while Armand recuperated from his fourth fucking of the day as rewards for our diligent and faithful service. We could hear Colette getting her fucking in the other room, finally, after Master had slept for a couple hours. She wasn't particularly silent in expressing her delight in Master's fucking skills.

"I suppose Colette and I should leave fairly soon. I have an early appointment with Interpol tomorrow morning and we haven't had much sleep the last couple of days."

My ears pricked up.

"Why do you have an appointment with Interpol, sir?"

"A French citizen of some influence had purchased and abused an Algerian woman as a sex slave. He also had a couple more slaves when he was arrested. That night, before more evidence could be revealed, he was killed in a French jail under the eyes of everyone. It's been a stain and tarnish on French jurisprudence since it occurred. Then, an American congresswoman and several other women were attacked on French soil. It was a bloody disgrace. French police haven't made much headway in the case, nor the FBI to the best of my knowledge. We're hoping that some international contacts might pan out in discovering who perpetrated these awful crimes, since many of the perpetrators of the second attack seemed to have international origins, hence my meeting with Interpol."

"Would one of the women slaves recovered go by the name of Yasmine, sir?"

"How in the world would you know that?"

"My mother was one of those attacked in the Congresswoman's car on the way to Versailles, sir. I've met Yasmine. She has entered into a voluntary submissive relationship to my step-father. She never fully recovered from what was done to her in the sense she wanted to keep a Master. Rather than her ending up with someone brutal who would continue to harm her, she accepted submission to someone who would treat her with kindness and affection.

"We've helped Congresswoman Ward-Greenbriar with a similar human trafficking ring in New York. She believes that there is a mole, or perhaps just a leak in Interpol that is protecting a wide ranging, affiliated, group of human traffickers, perhaps all over the world. At this time, the US government is no longer sharing information on human trafficking with Interpol. I'd advise you to do the same. If you wish to speak to someone, speak to Congresswoman Ward. Don't talk to Interpol at all. She may be able to share the information they've managed to glean from their investigations.

"Here in New York, there was a Deputy Police Commissioner and an Assistant District Attorney involved in the Human Trafficking operation. We managed to save nine young women, virgins, who were about to be sold to their first owners, and break up the ring, more by luck than anything else. It was something I heard at the last charity ball I attended, and the reason I walk around listening to the conversations being carried on at those things.

"It wouldn't surprise me to find out other high government officials in both law enforcement and other positions are being bribed to look the other way, if not acting directly in concert with the traffickers. It may be why your investigations are going nowhere. I can give you the Congresswoman's number, but I'd cancel your appointment with Interpol until you speak with her."

"Do you know why they suspect Interpol of involvement?"

"No, sir. That wasn't shared with me, only that they're no longer being kept in the loop."

"Let me have the Congresswoman's number. Do you have some place I can have a degree of privacy to speak to her?"

"My office, sir. Since it's a holiday and she won't be expecting your call, I'd like to speak to her first, tell her who you are."

"Please."

I took him to my home office and dialed the home number for Miranda Ward.

"Hi, Richard, what's up? You discover another human trafficking operation?"

"No Congresswoman Ward. I'm at my home with a member of the French delegation to the UN. He's been involved in looking into your attack and human slavery in France. He was about to speak to Interpol about it. I advised him to talk to you. Do you have time to talk now?"

"Of course. I was just working out. Give me a moment to grab a towel and some water. Peter, I need to take a break for this phone call. You might as well take ten."

"Yes, ma'am."

She was back in a minute. "How can I help?"

"You'll be speaking with Armand Depardeau. I'm going to give him some privacy so he can speak to you confidentially."

"Of course."

I closed the door behind me and left Armand talking with Miranda.

******

I passed the guest room and saw Colette riding Master, although there wasn't much riding being done. She lay supine over his body, softly moaning as he stroked an inch or two of his cock inside her body. His cock was coated with her cum, a ridge of white showing the depth of his penetration.

"Cuck boy, don't wander off. I want you to stick your cock in Colette's ass."

"As you wish, Master. I'll get some lube."

"You don't need lube, just soak your dick in her cunt for a few. It will be plenty lubed up."

I climbed on the bed with him and he slid Colette's body up until his cock fell out of her cunt. The rest of it was as wet as the base was. I shoved my cock inside of her saturated pussy. Since I needed to get all of my cock oiled, I shoved it deep and fast.

"Wonderful," she moaned. "You'll need to be gentle, Monsieur. Andre is so big inside of me already."

"I'll be gentle. I'm familiar with the size of his cock."

She opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile on her face. "You are, aren't you. Perhaps I shall watch him fuck your ass some day."

A half dozen strokes and my cock was slick with her fluids. I placed Master's cock at the entrance of her pussy and watched her slide back down to the base, whimpering all the way. I placed my cock at the threshold of her ass and slowly pushed my way inside.

"Mon Dieu," Colette said, dreamily, "I'm so full."

I had the most room to fuck, but wanting her to feel both of us moving inside of her at once, I grasped her hips and pushed and pulled, using her own body to fuck us. I was using most of my cock, but only about two-thirds of Master's. Colette began having orgasms. Frequent, body shaking orgasms. They started off as widely separated, perhaps one every three minutes or so, but they began to occur more frequently, until it seemed she was having one on top of the other and they all seemed to meld into one long contraction. I sped up the movement of her body, increasing the pace of her penetration. The clutching of her ass and cunt as she spasmed was bringing both Master and I to our peaks.

Colette screamed out, "Fuck me, cum in me," as she felt our cocks swell and pulse as one as we both pumped her full of cum. I think she passed out, as her body became limper and less responsive as I rocked her back and forth on our dicks. I lunged forward to get the last few spurts deep inside her bum, locked tightly against her ass, my glutes clenched, my balls pumping.

I heard clapping and turned. Armand stood at the door. "Bravo. That was quite the show. Do you feel sufficiently repaid for my fucking your wife?"

"I'm not sure one is ever repaid for so intimate an act," I replied. "One merely accepts what one must, and takes his pleasure where he can."

Armand thought about that a second. "Well said. It is difficult seeing your wife take so much pleasure from another man, isn't it."

"Yes, sir, it is. I accept as long as she can still take pleasure in me."

Armand chuckled. "I begin to understand what it is to be a cuckold. I think Colette passed out from the pleasure." He gestured to her limp body. "I want to watch you clean your Master's cock and my wife's cunt."

"That is my job," I said.

Unless otherwise directed, I always cleaned Master's cock first. His was the easiest to clean, everything on the outside, easily licked and slurped up, no more than a minute's worth of effort, made easier because he was shrinking. Still long and thick, cleaning his limp cock stretched my mouth more than Herbert's erect one.

Master done, I attended to Armand's wife. She moaned weakly as I gathered the cum from her stretched out pussy, even brushing my tongue over the anal pucker to gather what was leaking there.

"Stay away from my clit," she murmured. "It's so sensitive." I obeyed.

"So, you're awake, my love," Armand said. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"More than you can imagine, mon amour, merci."

"Is it true you're a prostitute, Andre? You fuck for money?"

"It's true. I prefer sex worker, or escort, perhaps, but that's just semantics."

"No wonder women pay you unseemly amounts of money to fuck." He gestured to Master's snake, limp between his thighs.

"Men too," Andre said, smiling.

"Would I need to pay to engage your services for my wife again?"

"Will you be wishing to fuck my slaves, again?"

"Do their services also cost money?"

"Serena's and Herbert's services do, for select clients. I'm not allowed to charge for Richard's or Marnie's services, for fear they could be arrested for prostitution, nor may I use this house as a bordello. I don't own it. The owner doesn't want it associated with a house of ill repute. There are select people, friends, shall we say, I fuck for free, particularly when they come to visit us here. I suppose, I would charge you money if you wanted to engage my services for your wife away from our home. As long as we remain on friendly terms and you are here to visit, you won't pay for sex. I think it is good for my slaves' submission for them to fuck people I want them to fuck, and to not have sex when I don't want them having sex. It also enhances Richard and Herbert's feelings of submission and reinforces their cuckoldry when they watch other men fuck their wives.

"That is why I insisted that Richard and Herbert help prepare you to fuck their wives this morning, and for them to clean up after you fuck them. It deepens their submission. It is also why they can't fuck their wive's cunts unless I fuck them first. They are made to feel like their wives belong to me and they may only fuck them with my permission and at my discretion; they have no rights to their wives unless I grant them.

"You and I both know in a voluntary submission, this is not really the case. Richard and Marnie can refuse their submission at any time, kick me out of their house and reclaim their lives and their marriage. It is up to me to ensure I don't make their submission so onerous, they have a desire to end it. I don't restrict their sex except for vaginal sex unless they're being punished. I won't turn Marnie into a whore who Richard can never fuck. Nor will I turn Richard into a gay whore, who only gets to fuck men and who Marnie may never fuck. Attempting to do so would end our arrangement, which I find immensely satisfying. I like to reward him for his obedience which is why he was fucking your wife's ass. I care a great deal for them. They are the closest thing I've ever had to a real family, so while I'm willing to push their boundaries, I won't attempt to break them. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"Yes, I believe so."

"Then as long as you remain within the confines of Richard's home, you won't pay me for sex. If you treat my slaves with a speck of respect and don't attempt to take advantage of them beyond those boundaries, I will welcome you as a friend. Don't make Richard, Marnie or Serena suck a cock who's fucked an ass. That is a hard limit for them. Herbert is willing to, by his own choice. They have safe words. Ask what those words are and never violate them. Serena has agreed to become fertile and for her and her husband to raise any resulting child as their own. It was by their choice.

"If you attempted to breed Marnie in the same way, I would be very angry. I promised Richard when he submitted to me, I would never do anything to harm him, or Marnie, or to damage their relationship in any way. Being a casual cuckold doesn't harm him or hurt his marriage. He gets a certain amount of pleasure from it, which is why he's willing to let it continue. If you respect that, you may return and fuck his wife. He will help prepare her for her fucking. I want him to, as part of his submission. I won't fuck your wife unless she wants to and as long as you're willing to let her be fucked. I won't force her or you. I would be happy to fuck you or suck your cock. I'm a true bisexual and enjoy both sexes equally. I won't force you either. It's always your choice what you and Colette are willing to allow.

"If you want a strictly business relationship, it will occur outside of this house. That would happen only at your own residence or some other location, never here. I've had fun and enjoyed your company to this point. As long as we both continue to enjoy it, you're welcome to return by making arrangements first. I work and am not always home. Richard works and he's frequently away. You won't come here to fuck Marnie when no one else is home unless you have my permission. She's not a free-use slut. She has sex at my direction and with my permission. Doing otherwise would be a violation of her submission to me and cheating on her husband. That applies to your wife as well. Marnie will happily have sex with women, but only with my permission."

"Those seem like reasonable rules I can easily live by. Thank you for considering us as friends."

"Friendly acquaintances for now. Friendship will follow if our relationship doesn't change. In this house, sex is a release for the tension from the outside world, for fun and relaxation. We hold nothing back. The others who occasionally join us accept this and feel free to fully explore their sexuality."

"Congresswoman Ward told me what you did to break up the human trafficking ring in New York."

"I didn't do much more than fuck, although I had a certain street credibility that allowed us to get into the auction. Richard and Marnie did all the heavy lifting. Richard and Marnie let me cane their asses for three straight days until I broke skin so they would look like authentic slaves."

"What are you talking about?" Colette asked, becoming more alert as the conversation progressed. She knew she might be fucking my Master again, which excited her, but this was something different.

"You've missed some things during your extended fucking, mon amour. I will fill you in later. I do not have an appointment with Interpol early tomorrow morning. We may stay here a few hours longer. Suffice it to say, Richard is not quite the cuckold I thought him to be. He has unexplored depths."

"Thank you, sir."

"I'm sure we're all starting to get hungry," Master said. "Why don't we get started on some food."

"If you would permit me," Armand said, "I'd like to order in for us all. There is a wonderful Vietnamese restaurant nearby which Colette and I frequent fairly often. Their phò is a thing of beauty. May I have your permission?"

"By all means," Master replied.

Armand ordered a wide assortment of dishes for all of us, hoping to appeal to any taste. We returned to the Master bedroom where Serena was getting orally pleasured by her husband.

We were waiting for our food to arrive when Master got a phone call.

"Who the hell is Connie Mason and why is she calling me?"

"She may be inquiring about your rates, Master," Marnie said. "I told her it would be $500 for a good fucking."

"She's the other woman we shared our table with last night, Master, the one I asked for your permission to fuck. Pick up and put her on speaker."

Master grinned and did as I requested.

"Hello," Master answered. "I've got you on speaker."

"Is this Andre Miller?"

"It is. How can I help you?"

"I was informed I could get a good fucking from you for $500 dollars. Is that correct or would it be more than that?"

"I'd be willing to fuck you for five hundred."

"Can I come over there now?"

"I don't know. Why do you want to pay for sex? How do I know you're not the police?"

"I was sitting with friends of yours at the ball last night. More than friends, I guess you'd say. They gave me your card and said you would be available after ten this morning."

"I thought you were married."

"I am."

"What does your husband think about you paying me for sex?"

"Why don't you ask him. I'm giving him the phone."

We all looked at one another. Interesting turn of events.

"Hello," he said, "Andre?"

"I'm here. Why is your wife going to pay me for sex? Are you unable to satisfy her? Give her a child? Do you want me to breed her?"

Already setting the boundaries of his cuckoldry.

"No, I just want to have sex with her again."

"How does my having sex with her help you have sex with her again?"

"I pissed her off. She said she won't have sex with me again until she's had sex with you and everyone else in your house. That perhaps if I saw how willing other people were to have sex with her, I'd appreciate her more. I have to watch her."

"Why everyone in my house?"

"She said no one else could fuck her until after you fucked her and she wants to fuck everyone there, in-in-including the women. That even women will find her sexy."

"There are currently four men and three women here. Does your wife realize she'll be having sex with seven people?"

The phone went mute as he told Connie how many people were here.

"She agrees. Seven people are okay. She wants one of them to fuck her ass. There's one other request she has."

"What's that?" Master asked.

"I'm-I'm-I'm..."

"Spit it out."

"I'm to suck the cocks of the men to get them ready to fuck her, put their cocks in her, and then clean their cocks and lick her pussy clean afterward."