Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something else I've been considering is to have some type of slave auction where I sell the services of the slaves. Some people of our acquaintance have poker games and slaves suck the cocks or pussies of the individual hand winners, then have their fuck holes sold after the game to the highest bidders using only the money they won in the game. I don't play poker, so I'm trying to think if I can arrange something similar with a different game."

"That's quite a lot to consider."

"It's not to be taken lightly. Now, Richard and Marnie will show you how to properly suck my cock, including being able to swallow the whole thing. You'll swallow my cum and like it. Your orgasms will belong to me. You won't be having sex anymore without my permission. It could be loosely stated, such as you may cum five times in the next week, one of them by fucking your husband. Or more specific. No sex until the next time I fuck you or give you to someone else. You're not allowed to masturbate unless I tell you to, and you'll frequently be doing so only so other people can watch and enjoy. Most of the sex you have with other people will be with others watching. You'll be like a live sex show. More than one person at a time may fuck you. It's not your choice.

"Because your orgasms belong to me, you may not cum without permission. I may say, cum as much as you want tonight, or I may tell you, you can't orgasm even though you're having sex. If you do orgasm without permission, you'll be punished. It's the most frequent punishment given to slave sluts such as yourself. Every orgasm you had today, and I lost track, would have resulted in a punishment if you didn't have permission."

"What's a punishment like?"

"You're going to find out. Before Richard fucks you tonight, he's going to lick you to several orgasms, and you know how well he does that. You won't be given permission to cum no matter how much you beg. Since it's likely you'll have climaxed without permission, you'll be punished. I'm going to whip you, on your back, butt, tits and cunt. None of them will break your skin or be visible tomorrow morning. In thirty minutes, it likely won't hurt any longer, though it will sting like a bitch as it's administered. Tonight, Richard has free rein to fuck you, whatever you want him to do. Tomorrow morning before you leave, I'll fuck you so you go home with a huge creampie for Everett."

That's what we did. Marnie and I showed Connie how to suck Master's cock. His was not the easiest to start on when you need to deep throat someone. It takes a lot of effort, even using the tools we were given by Beth. It took forty minutes before Connie was able to get all of him down. Then, she sucked him until he flooded her mouth with his cum, swallowing every drop.

Connie then lay on the bed as I tongue lashed her pussy for thirty minutes, giving her six orgasms. The first two were screamers and Master and Marnie had to hold her legs apart she wanted to close them so bad as I sexually tormented her. She was hung up spreadeagled and punished, sixty strokes of the whip, thirty to her backside and thirty to her front. She was surprised when she saw the bed become a piece of BDSM furniture, and further surprised, she needed to cum as Master flogged her breasts and cunt. She had said her breasts and nipples were sensitive.

By this time, it was ten. Connie thought she and I would be able to have sex in private. She was wrong. It was a big bed and we had plenty of room. Master fucked my wife, while I fucked Everett's. The anal plug in her ass made my cock more snug in her cunt and increased the pleasure I afforded her. They both got fucked approximately two more hours. I was dragging when we finished. The women both curled up and went to sleep. Master had me clean his cock and suck him to another orgasm. He didn't have much cum left. I curled around Marnie to sleep.

******

In the morning, Master fucked Connie, leaving a huge creampie in her pussy. He told Connie to let it drip down her legs. Without underwear, it was sure to. Since I was off today, Master told me to bring Connie home since she lived in Manhattan, not too far away.

"I want you to take note of Everett's general state of mind. If he seems fidgety at all, or showing any regret for what happened yesterday, just leave. If he still seems cool with the idea of being a cuckold and in a state of submission to Connie, I want you to bend her over a table and fuck her hard, leaving more fresh cum in her cunt for Everett to dig out of her pussy. Let Everett clean your cock afterward. Before you go, Connie, do you have more questions about what it would be like being my sex slave?"

"To confirm, I don't need to have my body pierced unless I want it, although I will wear your collar and insignia?"

"That's correct. Have you made a decision yet?"

"I can still come to visit if I choose not to become your sex slave, and receive regular cum injections and have sex with everyone here under the restrictions you place on them?"

"If I read between the lines, yes, you can still fuck Richard after fucking me. You'll need to be prepared to fuck his wife as well. I'm not going to turn you loose on her husband without her getting something from it."

"I understand. I'm actually looking forward to having sex with both of them at once. I think having my tongue buried deep in her pussy while Richard fucked me would be an exciting turn on."

"What is your biggest hesitation?"

"My family and becoming an obvious slut to them and all others who see me. I was scared somewhat when it was mentioned I'd be punished as your slave, but last night convinced me I could accept that part of my submission, but I was raised conservatively. As much as I'd like to ignore my upbringing and become the slut you make of me, it would be hard."

"That was the most difficult part of my submission," I said, "letting go of the way I was raised to be a traditional husband. You know, forsaking all others; to accept my wife would not be faithful to me and accept other lovers, to know I'd be having sex with men even though I never had a desire to before my submission. Knowing my sexuality was no longer my own, but belonged to someone else who would control who I had sex with. Accepting I was a sexual creature who could easily and completely surrender myself to another and enjoy sex with anyone, young or old, black or white, male or female. It was a lot to take in, and I fought it for awhile, but I have accepted it and haven't regretted my submission.

"The fact that my mother is herself a Dominant and enjoys extra-marital sex with others not her husband and he does the same, and that my sister knows and understands my submission because she is herself Dominant, helped me. My employer understands my submission. If any of them had not understood and encouraged me to fight it, I might not have submitted, or ended my submission before reaching this state of acceptance.

"Now that you know about Dominance and submission, you might see evidence of it all around you. It's more prevalent than you might expect. The men or women who have a necklace or choker on they never seem to remove, symbols of Dominance or submission such as those Marnie and I wear. The slaves Master has are not the only ones I've seen with a cuckold symbol, or a hotwife symbol, a discrete S or M somewhere. While it could be an initial, it might also stand for Master or Mistress and Slave or Submissive. After I became one, I recognized it more in others, a certain deference in dealing with a particular person, more than might be expected, such as constantly using sir, or ma'am to refer to one person in public. You'll notice it more when Everett begins calling you Ma'am all the time. You'll see tattoos you didn't understand in a new light. I've seen more than a few Queens of Spades tattooed on females and I never understood the reference. Now I do."

"Oh my God. I think you're right. I have a married girlfriend who has a Queen of Spades tattooed on her ass. She's married to a white guy."

"She's been blacked," Master laughed, "unless she's an extremely stupid bimbo who doesn't understand the significance of her tattoo. Maybe you should bring her here sometime and we can test that theory."

"That means her husband is a cuckold?"

"Knowingly or unknowingly, yes," Master replied. "If he knows he's a cuckold, he might be wearing something that identifies himself as one."

"So you see," I said, "it may not be as uncommon as you think."

"Thank you, Andre, for fucking me so thoroughly, in front of my husband. I think it made me realize I was dealing with a natural cuckold and my life had changed in significant ways. I would never have to go through a month or more without sex again. Marnie, thank you for the loan of your husband. He's been very good for me. I finally believe I'm a beautiful and sexy woman who doesn't need mammaries like yours to be attractive. I look forward to more sex with you." Connie hugged her.

"We'd best be off," I said. "Everett is probably anxiously awaiting your return."

"When do you think I might be able to pick up our emblems, Andre?"

"I'll have them on Wednesday and I don't have anything scheduled that night yet. Bring your cuckold with you after work, and I'll fuck him and have him suck me again when you come."

Connie smiled. "I'll do that."

I drove Connie home, about 20-25 minutes in the Saturday traffic to the Lower East Side near the Williamsburg Bridge. When we entered her apartment, Everette was nervously waiting at the kitchen table. He was dressed. That was the first thing Connie corrected.

"Who gave you permission to wear clothes, Cuck?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'll remove them right away."

He looked nervously at me, but took them off. His cock was hard. He stood there, apprehensive.

"Kneel, Everett. Don't stand in front of your betters, unless directed to do so."

Everett knelt, while Connie removed her coat, hanging it in the closet.

"Why don't you take off your coat, Richard. I'll make you some coffee," Connie said.

"Thanks." I removed my coat. She brewed a pot and took out some sweet rolls to go with it, setting two plates on the table. She set a third plate on the floor. Everett didn't grasp the significance of that as quickly as I did, having been fed off the floor plenty of times.

Everett couldn't wait any longer. "Did you bring it, Mistress."

"Bring what, Cuckold."

"My creampie, Mistress," he said guiltily.

Connie lifted up the hem of her dress, showing us her bald cunt and the thick cream which had flowed down her leg since Master left it there. Everett practically drooled.

She dropped her dress and finished setting the table. The coffee was done and she poured two cups, setting them on the table.

"Will you have any problem cumming twice this morning, Richard, after fucking me for two hours last night?"

"Not if I have some assistance for my second erection."

Connie smiled at me. "You'll have plenty of assistance."

She took out a sweet roll and put it on the plate on the floor. "It's lacking something, don't you think? Some frosting perhaps."

Connie picked up the plate and set it on the table. She knelt down and extracted my cock. "Tell me when you're about to cum," then she started sucking it. After having practiced on Master last night, she had no problem sucking mine, easily going to the base where she could lick my balls before starting back up. She was a more than adequate cock sucker and I hadn't cum this morning, Master the only one privileged to do so.

"I'm almost there," I said, panting. She stood up, held Everett's roll in front of my cock and finished me off with her hand. Most of my cum went on the sweet roll with the exception of the last few weak spurts which dribbled over her fingers. She licked her fingers off and set the roll on the floor.

"Come get your sweet roll, Cuck. Don't use your hands to eat and crawl over here."

We sat down and enjoyed our coffee and rolls, my cock still hanging out of my pants. Everett's face was smeared with crumbs and cum when he finished his roll. Connie wiped his face with a napkin, pulled up her dress again and spread her legs.

"I realize a lot of the cum on my legs has dried it's been so long since Andre put it in me, but I'm sure if you dig deep enough in my cunt, you'll still find some in its liquid form," Connie said. "Since his Master fucked me first, Richard may now fuck me and he has permission to do so. As soon as you're finished down there, you may suck Richard to another erection and he'll give you some nice fresh cum to lick from my cunt. How would you like that, Cuck?"

"Thank you, Mistress."

It took roughly five minutes for Everett to get the dried cum off his wife's pussy and legs, then he started sucking my cock. He worked it until I was hard again, then I stood up and bent Connie over her kitchen table and fucked her long and hard, her dress rucked over her hips, while Everett watched from the floor waiting for his treat. She enjoyed her fucking, cumming regularly as I stroked in and out of her.

"You have an amazing ass, Connie. You're gorgeous. I'm glad you're not going to change a single thing on this spectacular body. It would be a shame to spoil God's perfection."

"Thank you," she moaned. "I've worked hard to keep it this nice. I'm glad someone appreciates it."

"I appreciate hell out of it."

I increased the speed of my fucking and started playing with the plug still in her back door, turning and twisting it, tugging on it so it stretched out her anal ring, without removing it.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again, lover. Cum inside me, fuck me, fuck me faster. Oh, God."

I fucked her faster, pounding her like a jack hammer, glad she'd let me cum earlier so I wouldn't be embarrassed in not lasting longer.

Nevertheless, nature had its way with me and I soon groaned and shot a lot of cum deep inside her pussy, plastered to her ass like I was glued there, my buttocks clenching and unclenching.

We were both panting from our exertions. I felt my cock shrinking and let it slide from her freshly fucked cunt.

"Clean Richard first, Cuck. He needs to get home, then you can take your time and clean me. I'd like to see if you learned anything from your lessons yesterday."

"Yes, Mistress." I felt Everett sucking the cum off my dick, fully satiated after the morning.

When he was done, I retrieved my coat and put it on.

"Before you go, Richard, I want to ask my cuckold a question and I'd like you to witness his answer."

"Of course."

"Cuck, I'm thinking of becoming Andre's sex slave like Marnie, Serena and Richard. I'm not yet ready to have children, but when I am, I'm thinking of letting any man who fucks me breed me and give me a child. If I do, it's entirely possible my child will have a father other than yourself as other men will be fucking me more frequently than you will, plus, they'll be injecting their seed far deeper in my cunt than you can. It's entirely possible my child would be mixed race. Other men in Master's household wouldn't be able to fuck me until Master does. You know how deeply he will inject his seed in me. Everyone who sees the child would know you're a cuckold, including your family, though they may soon realize this anyway when you start wearing your cuckold jewelry, but a half black child would be conclusive evidence I've fucked other men.

"I don't think this would be a bad thing. I'd like my son to be more of a man than you, with the genetics to provide him with a bigger prick and balls to keep a woman happy. Andre said he wouldn't breed me to someone else unless you agreed to your wife being bred by another man. As long as we remain married, you'd have a say in my breeding. Of course, I could always divorce you and be free to fuck other men as I choose. Do you care if someone else fathers a child on me?"

"No, Mistress," Everett whispered, tears streaking down his face.

"You'd agree to raise and support the child in a loving relationship despite their paternity?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Richard, you may tell your Master that if I decide to accept his offer to submit to him, my husband freely accepts I can be bred by others, though only when I'm ready to have children."

"I'll let him know."

"Thank you, Richard. My husband will now be cleaning your cum from my cunt. We'll see how well he does."

"Goodbye, Connie, thanks for the coffee, rolls, and everything else."

"You're welcome, Richard. I enjoyed it."

I left. Everett was crawling to the bedroom behind his Mistress.

******