Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can accommodate that. Anything else?"

"I have to let you fuck my ass while another man sucks my cock, and suck a cock to completion. She wants to know if she has to pay extra for you to fuck my ass."

"No extra, but after I fuck your wife, I may need a little extra encouragement from you to get hard enough to fuck your ass. What's your name?"

"Everett."

"Everett, do you agree to watch your wife fuck seven other people, suck cocks to prepare for her fucking, and get fucked in the ass and suck a cock? Your consent will be witnessed by six other people as you've been on speaker phone, telling everyone what you want."

"I-I-I agree," he said, sobbing. "Anything to be able to fuck her again."

Master gave him the address and told him to be here by three PM. "Put your wife back on the phone. I want to confirm everything with her. I don't want to take your word for it."

"Yes, of course." Everett handed the phone back to Connie.

"Are you on speaker?" Master asked when Connie picked up.

"No."

"Send your husband out of the room. I don't want him listening to our conversation."

He waited until Connie told her husband to get the fuck out. "Does your husband know you fucked the other men at your table last night?"

"No. I didn't tell him who I fucked."

"Is he the jealous type? He isn't going to bring a gun and shoot us all, is he? Does he own a firearm?"

"In New York City? Is gun ownership even allowed?"

"Just because it's illegal, doesn't mean people don't own guns."

"He's not confrontational, and fairly timid. When the other men stood up to Mark last night when he was being an asshole to Serena and her husband, Everett didn't want to do anything but quake in his boots. I had to nudge him to stand up. I told him this is what he had to do to get back in my good graces, and he's agreed to everything."

"Double checking then. You are really agreeing to have sex with everyone here."

"Not just agreeing. Looking forward to it. Richard told me if I wanted to continue having sex with him, I'd need to fuck you first and all the women who share your bed. I don't want this to stop. I'll let Everett fuck me again, but his won't be the only cock in my cunt from now on. You should have seen the erection he had last night after I told him I'd fucked three other men, all of them better lovers than he was. He jacked off four times and still had a stiffy. I think the little bitch is eating this shit up."

"We'll soon find out," Master said. "We'll see you at three."

"Tell Richard I'm shaving my cunt just for him. He won't have to search so hard to find my clit."

"You just told him yourself. Goodbye."

"Another woman I have to worry about, Richard?" Marnie said. "For a cuckold, you sure do attract the attention of a lot of other women; your college coed slut, that Thai slave girl, Malai, and now Connie."

"I already told her I wasn't leaving you under any circumstances and she'd have to be satisfied with only sex, lots of sex, including sex with you, because anyone I fucked, had to fuck a lot of other people as well."

"I suppose I'll have to be satisfied with that. So she's never licked a cunt before?"

"Not to my knowledge."

"It doesn't take much work to turn another woman into a good cunt licker. They know what they like."

"Has she had anal sex before?" Master asked.

"I don't believe so, but she knows we all enjoy it."

"We should start her out with someone a little less endowed," Master said, "Richard or Herbert."

"I thought he was a cuckold last night," Armand said. "He got an immediate erection when Connie said she'd had sex with three other men. He was stunned, but not upset or angry."

"I'm looking forward to fucking this new conquest of yours, Richard," Master said.

"I had nothing to do with it. She hadn't had sex in a month and her husband was ignoring her and paying attention to Marnie's big tits."

"Nevertheless, you seduced her. You noticed she talked about how you told her she could only fuck you if she fucked others, and she was shaving her pussy for you."

"Once you've fucked her, she'll forget about me," I said.

"Maybe. Size is not the only criteria for good sex, despite your own insecurities about mine. And I would agree most women want another taste once they've seen what a good big cock fucking is like."

"Amen," Serena said.

"But," Master said. "When given the choice between fucking Armand again last night and fucking you, Marnie was in bed with you this morning. His cock is bigger than yours, though not as substantially as mine. Colette, as much as you enjoyed your fucking this morning, you aren't planning on abandoning your husband's cock for mine, are you?"

"No, monsieur."

"Connie will have to fuck me in order to fuck you, but you're the one I think she wants to fuck. Your college coed slut is much the same. She'll fuck me, but she enjoys fucking you. Your wife likes me because I'm her Dominant. She fucks me to get to you. You're not a bad lover, cuck boy, only submissive."

I thought about that for a few minutes, looking at Marnie. She was nodding her head.

"When Connie gets here, Master," I said, "let her pay you for her sex."

"Your employer doesn't want me charging for sex here."

"When we're all finished fucking her, return the money. Tell her you couldn't possibly take money from one so beautiful and sexy. That it was your pleasure to fuck her."

"And that's the reason the women fucking love you, Richard. You make them feel beautiful and sexy and desired. They aren't just another cunt to you."

"Amen," Marnie said.

I smiled at her, feeling pretty damn good.

******

We had time to eat and put away the leftovers of our food before Connie and Everett arrived. No one had put on clothes. Both Herbert and I had cock and ball rings on to keep our equipment erect. It's not quite as embarrassing when faced with the larger limp dicks Master and Armand sported. Connie was the one who knocked, Everett standing behind her. I let them in, and she entered confidently, even when confronted with all of the nudity. She looked at Master's limp third leg. Everett sidled in behind her, looking at all the cocks he'd have to suck and all the nude attractive women. His cock was hard.

"You must be Andre. The big titted slut said her Master had a big black cock and yours is the biggest and blackest I see. Here's my five hundred dollars." She handed him five hundreds and Master set it on the stand next to the door. "Do we fuck here and or can we get more comfortable?"

"We can get more comfortable. Before we do, why don't both of you take off your clothes so I can see what we're working with."

Connie stripped without hesitation. She'd been naked before three of the men before. The women weren't that big of a problem for her. Everett stripped more hesitantly and covered his cock with his hand when he was naked. The fact he could cover it with his hand said all you needed to know about his size.

"Exquisite," Master said, his cock enlarging as he circled her, touching her.

"My husband says I need bigger breasts."

"Bigger breasts are all wrong for you. Are they sensitive?"

"Very." Master pinched a nipple and she shivered.

"I'm going to love splitting your pussy on my big dick. I'll bet you cum hard when you cum."

"Until last night, I didn't know I could cum hard."

Master chuckled and approached Everett. "Let's take a look at you cuckold. What are you hiding behind your hand?"

Everett removed his hand and showed us his five inch dick.

"Connie, I should have charged you double now I see what you've been fucked with. You'd have gladly paid it."

"I can give you more if you need it."

"Or maybe I should have charged you half as much because it will be so easy to make you orgasm. No, a deal is a deal. Five hundred it is. Everett, turn around, bend over and show me the ass I'm supposed to fuck."

Everett bent over. Master ran a finger down his crease. Everett shivered when it passed over his pucker. "Not a bad ass. Almost makes up for the tiny prick. It's a good thing he isn't fucking mine. I might not feel him. You can be damn sure he'll feel me. Let's go to the bedroom, shall we?"

Master picked up Connie as if she were a feather and carried her to the bedroom, setting her gently on the bed.

"Richard, you're the best cunt licker. Why don't you prepare her pussy for my meat while Everett gets me ready to fuck his wife? Two orgasms should do it. She'll be good and wet when I take her."

I spread Connie's legs and got busy, doing the same thing to her I did last night, taking a little less time to do it, because Master would be ready soon with Everett sucking his cock. He appreciates humiliating a wife's husband.

Connie was soon moaning. "You delightful cunt licker, Richard. You're so good. Do you think you can teach Everett to lick cunt as well as you do?"

"Everyone can learn," Marnie said. "We'll be teaching you to lick cunt as well."

"Mmm. I can hardly wait," Connie said without hesitation. "I've never tasted a cunt before. That should be fun. I've never done a lot of things before, and so far, I'm having a blast."

When Connie had her second orgasm, I moved away. Everett was still choking on the head of Master's dick.

"That's enough, cuckold. Your wife is waiting to feel this prick in her pussy. Put it in there for her and I'll show you how a man fucks a fine woman like that."

Master got on the bed between Connie's legs and waited for Everett to put the head of his cock against her hole. He leaned forward and it slowly disappeared, Connie cumming before he was halfway in.

"Oh, God! Fuck me!" She screamed. "I've never had anything so big in me before. Are you all the way inside yet?"

"Just over halfway," Master replied. "There's a lot more where that came from."

"Fuck. You're already deeper than Everett has ever gone."

When Master bottomed out, Connie climaxed again. It wasn't just that Master had a big cock. That was part of it, no doubt, but he knew what to do with it. He'd been fucking for money for over ten years, probably seven to ten clients a week or more. You had to learn how to please your customers. Size wasn't enough. When he fucked, he could last twice as long as I could. I probably could cum twice in the time it took him to orgasm once. He probably knew most of the positions known to God and man. Perhaps he'd memorized the Kama Sutra or something. He fucked Connie like a rag doll, moving her body to suit his mood, missionary, ankles to ears, doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and seated with her legs wrapped around his waist. I lost track of the number of times she climaxed. When he grunted and squirted his essence into her pussy, Connie knew she'd been fucked and fucked well.

Everett knew it too. Any sense of his worth and ability as a man and a lover had been washed away in the flood of cum in her pussy, cum he'd have to clean out of her. Her pussy looked red and raw when Master pulled out of it, the very picture of a well fucked cunt.

"Cuckold, start cleaning your wife's cunt. She's taking three more loads of sperm tonight and I'm not sleeping in a wet spot. I'll make you lick it off the sheets instead."

Everett got busy licking the frothy creampie dribbling from his wife's pouting pussy. Connie was right about his talents as a pussy licker too. It looked like he'd never done it before, though I'm sure the quantity of male semen drooling out may have influenced his distaste. He'd need to get used to it soon.

Upon making his wife presentable, Everett had to clean the cock of the man who'd fucked her to a whimpering puddle of flesh. No one showed him how to do it properly, waiting for him to figure it out himself. Master started getting hard again. Everett tried to stop.

"Not yet, cuckold. You still need to suck a cock dry. Might as well be mine. I don't want you to spill a single drop of my cum or I'll make you start over after I've fucked your ass. Your jaw will ache before you're done."

Everett kept sucking.

"I don't know, Everett," Master said. "You can't suck dick worth a damn, Connie says you can't lick cunt for shit. Apparently, you can't fuck either, because she's willing to pay me for sex. What exactly are you good for? Wrap your damn lips around my cock and suck, would you? Lick my balls a little, suck on my hairy sack."

Humiliation. One of the prime tools in a Dominant's tool box. You're a slave because you're otherwise worthless.

Master grabbed Everett's hair and yanked him off his cock.

"Richard, show this piece of shit, how he's supposed to suck a cock."

"Yes, Master."

I won't say it was easy, because it's never easy, but I got all of Master's stalk down my throat and bobbed up and down a few times to show him how easy I could do it. I nibbled on his nuts and sucked on his sack, while slowly jacking him to keep him hard.

"That's enough, Richard. We'll let Everett try some more. If he doesn't do any better, we'll let him practice on the other cocks as he gets them ready to fuck his wife, then he can start again after I fuck his ass."

That gave him some incentive to do a better job. He couldn't get all of Master's cock down. No one could without knowing the trick to it and lots of practice, but he was at least sucking the top third like a cock sucking pro. I saw Master's sack start to climb. I don't think Everett knew what was going to happen momentarily.

"He's about to cum," I warned. "Seal your lips around his shaft and swallow every drop."

Everett grew bug eyed, but did as I said, just before Master flooded his mouth with his cream. He hastily gulped down Master's offering and he didn't lose a drop.

"Better," Master said. "Good boy. Now get Armand ready to fuck your wife."

His job was already halfway done. Armand had been aroused by Connie's fucking and Everett's subjugation. He also loved making cuckolds out of husbands. In a couple minutes, Armand was ready to fuck Connie. He climbed into the bed with her, Everett aimed her into the proper hole and Armand lunged forward, filling her in a single thrust. He tried to do the same thing Master had, but fell short in the attempt. Given how often he'd fucked today, and his age, I'd still give him an A for effort. He fucked Connie for over fifteen minutes, and she got five more orgasms out of it. He didn't pump as much cum into her as Master did, so Everett had an easier clean up job as well.

"Why don't we give your mouth a rest, Everett, and put your wife's to work. She wanted to learn how to lick pussy, so let's get her started. Serena, lie down and Connie can get started on your bald, black cunt," Master said. "Richard, teach her how to make a woman feel good."

Serena got on the bed and spread her legs. Connie apologized to Serena.

"I don't know what I'm doing," Connie said. "I'll probably muck it up."

"Oh, honey. It's almost impossible to muck up pussy licking. Almost anything you do feels good, but you listen to Richard. He knows his way around a cunt just fine."

"He sure knew his way around mine," Connie said.

"And it wasn't the best I could do because I knew Master was waiting to fuck you. If I was doing it right, you wouldn't have your first orgasm for fifteen minutes. I know your breasts are sensitive, so I made sure to touch them and stroke them while I was licking you. That's one of your trigger points.

"I was taught by a woman who everyone agreed, was the best pussy pleaser and cock sucker they'd ever met," I said. "She completely immerses herself in what she's doing. You can't even tell if she's getting fucked or spanked while she's taking care of you. She stresses that cocks and cunts are similar in the sense that it's not the only erogenous zone of the body, and you should not ignore all of the others, simply because you know about the one. I think the degree of submissiveness you have will partly indicate how well you do in giving pleasure to someone else. Herbert is very submissive. With the right training, he could probably be the very best of all of us.

"Everybody is different, but they share similarities. We all have erogenous trigger points, things that really turn you on, and can bring someone to climax easily. But in most cases, unless you're rushed for time, you don't want to use those until you're ready. You want to discover them, learn them, and file it away for later."

As I described what followed, I touched Serena in those places to demonstrate their sensitivity. Each time I did, Serena shivered a little.

"For instance, I know that Serena has these trigger points; behind her knees, her upper thighs close to her pussy, this area between her vagina and pucker called the perineum or taint, her g-spot inside of her pussy, her nipples and the sides of her breasts right here," stroking the smooth curve, "her neck, near the shoulder and just under the ear, and her clit, which is prominently poking up right now since I've been touching those erogenous zones. Watch closely as I touch those points again. See how she responds to them."

I ran my fingers over her body, hitting the same points and making her moan and squirm in delight.

"I've learned those trigger points by exploring her body, listening to her; what she says, her moans, her breathing, the inhalations and sudden gasps, watching her; the flinching of her muscles, tensing of the skin, the tightening of her abdomen, the clasping of her cunt. They point to what turns her on. It can vary slightly from time to time, but those will always be a good starting points for Serena. As I play with them, I explore if the reaction is what I expected or not. For instance, when I cleaned Colette's cunt after some heavy fucking, she said her clit was too sensitive to lick. I believed her and stayed away from it.

"An orgasm may change those erogenous zones. Some may become more sensitive, other less so. When you lick someone, pleasure someone, pay attention to everything you're doing and their response to it. If I licked up her slit and pinched her nipple and couldn't tell which one made her squirm, I'd check them both individually, but maybe it was the combination of things that did it. The point is, not to ignore everything else a body loves to feel because you've got a cunt or cock right in front of you and you know you can make them climax if you use it."

"No wonder you say I'm a lousy cock sucker," Master said.

"Not lousy. Let's say hurried. For you, time is money. You want to get someone off and get to your next client. Sex slaves like Marnie and me, don't have a next job, we only have the one job, pleasing our Master. If I make you cum in five minutes, I've done what you expected me to, but not the best I could do. I could extend your pleasure, make you plateau, then drive you higher and higher again, before you finally cum. Make the orgasm extraordinary instead of ordinary, make you beg to cum.

"You have to be willing to delay your release, but the rewards are out of this world. To a certain extent, you do it yourself. You were doing it to Colette this morning. You weren't trying to make her cum by fucking her like a madman. You were teasing her into her next orgasm, but you weren't pressed for time. You took a slightly different approach with Connie. Instead of teasing her to one massive climax, you teased her to as many as you could give her to prove to us you were the superior male. You are, but you could have given her one that made her faint, like you made Colette faint."

"You were helping me with that one, cuck boy."

"Thank you. So, Connie, I've already mapped out Serena's body for you. You'll know what drives her crazy and what will set her off. Don't jump straight to those things. Play with her a little. Don't nudge her over the cliff right away, tease her, please her, and when she's ready to pop, attack the places you'll know will get her off. When you do the next woman, you should practice figuring it out yourself. I would say practice on Colette, because I don't have her so completely figured out as I do Serena."