Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched as Connie licked her first female and she did a very nice job of it. Serena sure enjoyed it. Connie then went straight to Colette, trying to imprint her brain with the skills she'd just learned on Serena. Given the lack of prior knowledge of Colette's body, she did a very good job on Colette as well. Colette didn't scream in pleasure, but she was moaning quite vociferously and holding Connie's head against her pulsing pussy. Connie's face was a total mess when she finished with the two women. I wiped it off for her and she gave me a kiss.

"You're up again, Everett. Why don't you take what knowledge you've learned from Richard and your wife, and practice some of the same techniques on Herbert. He's already hard from wearing cock and ball rings, but you can still practice. Just don't make him cum because his cum has to go into your wife. If he cums in your mouth, you'll need to suck him hard again so he can fuck your wife."

Everett started sucking Herbert's cock. He messed up and Herbert emptied himself in Everett's mouth, perhaps because Herbert was so turned on watching Serena climax on Connie's tongue. He hadn't learned to read a cock yet. He would. Dutifully, he sucked and licked Herbert back to an erection, made easier by the cock ring which tends to trap the blood in your cock to keep you erect. Because Herbert just climaxed, he was able to fuck Connie for a fairly long time, giving her several more orgasms in the process. An ego booster to a poor cuckold who couldn't fuck his own wife until her Master fucked her first. Everett licked the cum from his wife and sucked Herbert's cock a third time.

"Who shall I fuck next?" Connie asked.

"I would like to ask you," Master said, "since you've requested your ass to be fucked, if you've ever been fucked there before?"

"No, it will be as new to me as licking a woman's pussy," Connie replied. "I'm told you all enjoy the practice and I intend to try everything today."

"Then I would suggest that you and Marnie get into a sixty-nine and give each other pleasure. I'm told that Marnie is nearly as good at pleasuring a woman as our young Richard is, having learned from the same person. You can continue your own practice on her. After you've received a few orgasms, Richard will prepare your bottom to be fucked. He'll do the deed while you're still pleasuring each other as it will help with any discomfort which might otherwise arise. I think it will benefit Marnie to watch her husband's prick penetrate another woman's body as much as it benefits Richard to see mine penetrate his wife's, up close and personal."

"Sounds like fun. Let's do it," Connie said. "I've cum multiple times today. In fact, I believe I've cum more times in the last twenty-four hours as I've cum in the entire four years of my marriage. I'm glad to have found some people who know how to fuck a woman properly and who don't seem concerned about the size of my boobs whatsoever."

Since Connie was already on the bed, Marnie just lowered herself over her. They began lapping at each others folds. As far as I could tell, Everett had been hard from the moment he'd gotten here. It hadn't mattered what had happened, who was fucking who, or even if he was sucking a cock, Everett had been stiff as a poker. His balls had to be close to aching, if not aching already.

Master told him to prepare me to fuck his wife. With my cock ring on, like Herbert, I was also hard and had been for awhile. Relief was in sight, however. Herbert started sucking my cock. I don't know how well he'd sucked before, but he wasn't half bad now. He was getting most of my dick in his mouth, he was sucking and licking my balls. I was getting close to cumming, and I wondered if he realized it and would stop. I thought of warning him, but figured he needed to learn, so when I needed to cum, I let myself go and flooded his mouth, nearly choking him I'd been hard so long. At least, I'd be able to fuck his wife longer, since he managed to rid me of the worst of my immediate need.

"You dunderhead. Do you like sucking cock," Master said. "Maybe you're a queer and should be married to a guy so you can suck dicks to your heart's content. Can't you tell when a man is going to cum, or do you love it so much you can't let the moment pass without sucking more of that salty treat down your throat. Get the man hard again, and I swear, if you make him cum again, you won't fuck your wife for another week. We'll send you home and keep her here with us teaching her to be a three hole slut for big cocks."

"I'm sorry," he mumbled before sucking my cock again. Maybe Master was right. He'd been so demeaned since he got here and made to feel so inferior as a man, he didn't think he was good for anything other than sucking cocks. Everett might not think he could ever please his wife again. I knew the feeling. If he hadn't been so rude and dismissive to Connie last night, I could almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

Marnie and Connie had been going at it pretty good for some time because of Everett's blunder. Both women had been cumming with some frequency. They didn't seem upset about it, still going strong. As soon as I had half of an erection, I pulled out of Everett's mouth and approached the young women on the bed. Connie needed to be on top, so I rolled them over. It barely slowed them down. As soon as Connie's ass was exposed, I started rubbing and kneading it, getting her used to it being touched. I would trail a finger through her crack, lightly touching the goal line where I planned to score. She shivered and spread her legs a little further, knowing what was coming.

I spread her cheeks, but instead of inserting a cock or finger, I swept my tongue over the pucker, causing Connie to moan delightfully. I did that three or four more times at random intervals. Master handed me some lube and I rubbed it over her pucker, greasing the way. On her next orgasm, I slipped a finger inside her bottom. Connie seemed to enjoy that, her orgasm seeming to last longer as my finger probed her. After a minute or two getting used to one, I added more lube and a second finger, sawing it back and forth, twisting and turning to stretch the tight little muscle. She was moaning with more regularity and her bottom arched up to accept more of my fingers. I didn't have a huge cock, so figured two were as many as I needed to go.

Withdrawing my fingers, I lubed my tool. I got behind Connie and touched the crown against her pucker. She flinched, expecting me to enter her, but gradually relaxing when I did nothing but hold it against her star, almost teasing her with it. When Connie started having her next orgasm, I pushed through the gate. She gasped, her climax helping her with the discomfort. I waited until she started thrusting back against me before I pushed in deeper.

"Oh, fuck!" Connie exclaimed. "It feels so big. Oh, God! My next orgasm is going to be a doozy. Are you all the way in yet?'

"A couple more inches, I think," I replied,

"Quit yapping and keep licking," Marnie said. "Nobody said you could stop licking my cunt."

Connie renewed her assault on Marnie's pussy. I pushed deeper. Connie orgasmed, moaning gutturally. I could feel my balls tea bagging Marnie. I'd gone through it often enough. Every so often, I'd feel Marnie's mouth suck briefly on my balls, added incentive to cum faster since she was on the bottom. When it seemed Connie had fully adjusted to my presence in her ass, I increased the speed and force of my thrusts, rocking her slim ass each time I bottomed out in her.

Marnie squirmed out from underneath Connie. "You don't need me anymore. Connie is doing fine without me."

"Get your ass back down there," Master said. "You watch your husband's prick fuck her ass."

"Master, they're too heavy. I was smothering down there. Richard is pounding her ass pretty hard."

"Then you crawl up between his legs and suck on his eggs until he cums. I want your face right next to her cunt so you can watch Richard fuck her. In fact; Connie get on your hands and knees. I want Everett to get up close and personal too. I want him to watch his wife get fucked in the ass the first time. You can squeeze both your heads under there."

I stopped thrusting long enough for Connie to get on her hands and knees, and for Marnie to wriggle between my spread legs so she could suck my hairy balls while I fucked Connie. Connie climaxed again as soon as I got a good rhythm going. Everett squirmed underneath Connie from the other side so he could watch me plow his wife's ass.

Unfortunately, that brought his cock into Connie's view. Since her mouth was no longer occupied with a pussy, she put it to another use.

"Have you been hard this whole time, Everett?"

She didn't ask quite like that. It was breathier, with more pauses due to my fucking.

"Yes," he mumbled from right underneath our joining.

"You nasty pervert. You like watching your wife get fucked by better men, don't you?"

Everett didn't answer.

"Answer me, Everett. You like watching other men and women fuck me, don't you. You're about to cum, you like it so much."

"Yes," he whimpered.

"I was going to let you fuck me, Everett, after everyone else had fucked me, but I've changed my mind. If you were a real man, you couldn't possibly take pleasure from real men fucking your wife. Do you know how sick that is?"

I used to think it was sick. Now, I accepted it as a part of my nature, like being born with a birth defect. It wasn't my fault. It's who I was.

"Instead of you fucking me, I'm going to ask Andre to fuck me again, because he's so much better at fucking than you are. You can beat off your pathetic little dick while he fucks me with his huge cock. But first, he's going to fuck your ass, then you can clean him up and get him hard enough to fuck me again. Even Richard is a better fucker than you are. He's made me cum more often fucking my ass than you ever did fucking my cunt. Oh, God, I'm going to cum again. Fuck me, Richard. Fuck my ass. Make me cum on your cock."

I was going to cum again. Even with my previous orgasm, being buried in Connie's tight, warm ass, had me ready to cum, and Marnie sucking on my balls wasn't making it any easier to hold out. I sped up, grunting. Marnie had to resort to licking my ball sack as it passed by as opposed to trying to suckle them.

"That's it, Richard, cum in my ass. I want my dinky dick husband to dig all your cum out of my bottom. Shoot it in so deep he'll need a straw to get it all."

I almost lost it. Come on, that was funny. I had to wonder about Connie. She didn't seem quite so vicious last night. She was really sticking it to Everett. I know she'd been thinking of divorcing him, but it didn't sound as if she wanted to divorce him as much as humiliate him now.

"Don't forget to clean up your wife and her ass lover, Everett," Master reminded him when I pulled out of Connie's bottom. "Start with Richard, since not much will leak out of Connie's ass the way her lovely ass is sticking up in the air."

This was a crux point. What would Everett do now. Was he like Herbert, totally subservient, or like me, who couldn't quite make that leap to a shit encrusted cock. Cum, fine, bring it on. Ass, not so much. He showed no detectable hesitation in sucking my cock clean. Had he prepared for this somehow, knowing it was coming once his wife said she wanted her ass fucked, and he'd have to clean up after us, or did he feel that small and insignificant? I'll never know. Not only did he do a good job of cleaning me off, he was starting to get me hard again before Master told him to take care of Connie's lovely ass.

Everett went after her buttocks the way he went for my cock. He licked all around the opening until it was sparkling clean, then dug inside of her shrinking pucker for as much cum as he could extract from inside her rectum.

"That's right, Everett. Dig deep inside. Get all that manly cum from inside of your wife's ass," Connie said, wriggling her butt. "Does it taste good? Do you like the taste of cum from my ass, Everett? Mmmm, it feels good. I'm going to need you to lick my ass more often, dear. Would you like that? Keeping me nice and clean for all the new lovers I plan to take? Dig a little deeper if you like that idea, Everett. Oh, good boy. Perhaps you won't need a straw after all. Your tongue is so deep inside me."

"That's enough," Master said, "I want to fuck his ass now. Herbert, show Everett what he needs to do after licking an ass."

Herbert took him into the bathroom to gargle.

"Was that too much?" Connie said when he was gone. "It felt like it was too much, but I didn't have a lot of time."

"What are you talking about?" Master asked.

"When we got home last night, Everett wanted to lick all the cum out of my cunt. I wouldn't let him and I couldn't believe he'd ask. Then he wanted to fuck me. I wouldn't, I was still upset at the way he's treated me. He was so excited, he had to jack off. Then he wanted me to tell him exactly what I'd done and who the men were. I told him I didn't ask their names. He was hard again and I refused to talk about the sex. I thought he'd be angrier, that we'd end up getting a divorce or something. I was ready to if he wanted one. Our marriage has been a sham for a year, at least. He had to masturbate again. I was wondering what was going on, so this morning I told him to leave me the fuck alone and I looked up some stuff on the internet about guys who enjoy watching their wives fuck other men. I saw some videos where women really humiliate their husbands, even piss in their mouths and disgusting stuff like that."

"That's when I proposed to Everett I come here and start my New Year off with a bang. I figured he'd say no fucking way. Instead he jumped at the idea, and no matter how disgusting I tried to make it sound, he was all over it. He wanted to come here, almost more than I did. The more abuse I heaped on him, the harder his cock got. But like I said, I didn't have a lot of time to research the subject, so I'm afraid I might have gone overboard."

"First of all, the movies you watched aren't real life. Those are actors, not real people. I thought you were coming off as vicious," I said, "but perhaps you don't care for him that much anymore. Marnie, and later, Master, had to do similar things to me to reinforce my submission and get me used to being a cuckold, but there was always kindness and love with it. When something was hard for me, Marnie would ask how I was doing and provide some aftercare. It wasn't all degradation and humiliation. Do you even love him anymore?"

"I'm not sure. I probably can't answer that now."

"You might want to tone down a little bit until you know," Marnie said. "If you don't want a relationship with him anymore, it might not make a difference, but if you do, you need to temper your remarks."

"If it's all the same to you," Master said. "I'm getting used to this making of a cuckold thing. Let me take the lead for a bit."

"Whatever you think is best," Connie replied.

Herbert returned with Everett, who looked a little less pale.

"Everett, it's time to fuck your ass. Do you know why I'm going to fuck your ass?"

"No, sir."

"Because I want to and sissy boy cuckolds like you have to be good for something, right, if you're not good for fucking your wife. I'm sure Connie's ass is a little sore right now since Richard fucked it. If I tried to shove my salami up it right now. I might ruin it forever. Nobody wants that. So if I'm going to fuck an ass right now, it's got to be yours and not Connie's. You're saving her ass, you see. I would think a husband would want to save his wife's ass, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle. I fuck a lot of asses, haven't ruined one yet. There's just one thing. I don't like to fuck an ass from behind. No sir. If I fuck you from behind, you can pretend it's your lovely wife behind you with a strap-on, pegging you like the good little bitch you are. When I fuck your ass, I want you to know a man is fucking you. So I fuck you facing you. We're going to kiss and make love. I love having sex with men. You're not just another ass to me, you're the ass I want to make love to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Lie down on the bed. Pull your legs up and hold them so I can get to your asshole easily."

Everett got up on the bed and did as instructed. Master got some lube and started greasing down Everett's bum and his cock. He put his cock against Everett's back door.

"Look at me, Everett. I want you looking at my face when I penetrate your asshole so you know it's me fucking you, not anyone else. You're my cuck bitch now. Your wife has been blacked. You've heard the saying, Once you go black, you never go back. You've heard that, right?"

"Yes."

"She is a big black cock lover, a Queen of Spades, she's craving big black dick now. Your dick isn't enough for her anymore. She needs big dick and you ain't much in the dick department. Sorry, but you know it's true. But you can be my big black dick lover too. She's not the only one who won't go back. You'll be craving my dick when I'm done with you, just like she is. You'll love to watch her fucking big dicks and sucking big dicks, wishing they were fucking you. Are you watching me?"

"Yes, sir."

Master started to ease his cock into Everett's ass. Everett gasped, then groaned as he felt Master's cock split him open. "I got about two inches in you so far. Does that feel good? You ready for some more?"

"Please, sir." Master pushed halfway in, to another groan.

"You're so polite, Everett. I didn't think you'd be this polite. Thought you might fight a bit more, but you loved watching your wife get fucked by big cocks, didn't you. I could tell how much you liked licking cum out of her cunt. You feel like that's all you're good for now, don't you? Know you can't pleasure your wife properly, but you can sure keep her tidy when some other man drops a big load of cum inside her. Those cunt licking lessons Richard gave your wife. They are going to come in really handy." Master stuck another couple inches up Everett's backside.

"You might not be able to fuck your wife the way she wants to be fucked anymore. God knows it's not your fault, you lacking in the manhood department. You were born that way, like having brown hair and brown eyes. Just the features you were born with. Small dick, small sack. Que sera, sera, baby. But your tongue works good. I saw how deep inside her asshole you got your tongue, and that was impressive. That's how you give your wife pleasure from now on. You lick cunt like Richard, maybe other women let you lick their cunts as well. My bitches need their cunts cleaned up all the time, because my man sized balls leave a lot of cum inside. Your wife comes over for a dose of black dick, you lick lots of cunt to clean up after whoever fucks them. You suck lots of cock too. Connie needs a dose of dick, and I just fuck someone else, you can get me ready to fuck her. That's the other way you give your wife the pleasure she deserves. Get a manly dick ready to fuck her. You see what I'm saying? You still have worth in this world."

Master eased the last of his appendage into Everett's ass. He leaned down and kissed him. Everett hesitated a moment, then started kissing him back. Master started fucking, three or four inches a thrust. The last three or four inches so most of his cock was buried deep inside, most of the time. Master leaned back.

"You're going to cum from your ass fucking, aren't you, Everett?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'll expect you to lick that off me, you know that, don't you? You don't leave your messes for other people to clean up. Always keep things tidy. Clean messy cocks, messy cunts, keep things neat."

"I'm going to cum."

"I know you are. I can feel your dinky dick twitching. It's okay. You have my permission to cum as long as you clean up after yourself."