Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everett moaned, shaking as he climaxed. Master bent down and kissed him some more, Everett enthusiastically kissing him back.

"Your dick is getting hard again, isn't it Everett? You love this big cock fucking your ass, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"I know you do. You're such a good little cuckold. You're going to be good for your wife aren't you. She's going to have so much amazing sex and you'll be a part of it. You'll get to see how hard she cums on real cocks, clean her up, lick her to some good orgasms after she's been fucked hard. Your life is changing and it's going to be amazing, isn't it. Of course, you'll do a lot more jacking off now. But that's okay. Connie said you had to jack off four times last night. Is that right?

"Yes, sir."

"They were good orgasms, weren't they. All you had to do was imagine your wife in bed, her legs spread, a big cock pounding her pussy and you'd cum so hard. She said you begged to lick the cum out of her cunt."

"Yes, God yes."

"You have to forgive her. She didn't know how desperate you were, how much you needed to taste all that hot man juice flowing out of her well fucked pussy. She was still mad at you for ignoring her last night. She understands now. You ignored her because you couldn't please her and you knew it. But you found your place in the world. You know you exist to take care of your wife's new lovers, the ones who can please her. She'll be bringing lots of cream pies home for you to clean up now that she understands your new role in her life."

"Fuck, I'm going to cum again, sir."

"You have my permission cuckold. I'm going to fill up your ass too, then you'll clean me off, won't you? Get me ready to fuck your wife again? Would you like to see your wife airtight, a cock in every hole. Is that something which would amuse you Everett?"

"Please, sir."

"Good boy." Master started fucking faster, using most of his cock now. Everett groaned and climaxed again, shortly before Master flooded his back door with a huge load of cum. Master pulled out, his cock shrinking. Master told me to clean Everett's ass. I was no fool, I got a warm washcloth, cleaning him up pretty good.

I handed the washcloth to Everett. "You can use this to clean Master's cock if you wish. You'll lick your cum off his belly."

He used the washcloth for the worst of it, then resorted to his mouth, laving Master's cock with his tongue, licking the cum off his hard abs, sucking what he could off his cock. Master's cock started to rise again. I wondered how many times he'd fucked in the last twenty-four hours, how many times he'd cum.

"Connie, you ready to take on three cocks at once?" Master asked.

"As long as the one in my ass isn't too big," she said.

"Herbert, you get her ass. Armand, why don't you take her mouth. I'm guessing she won't be very good. She hasn't had any practice on a decent dick, but my guess is, she'll be enthusiastic, won't you? Richard, show Colette how well you can lick pussy. Marnie and Serena can keep themselves occupied."

"Yes, Master," Marnie and I said. The bed could hold all of us. A cluster of four and two clusters of two, one of them at the foot of the bed. I loved my new bed. Master had Everett stand beside the bed close to his wife and masturbate into a glass.

"When we're all done fucking Connie, you can drink your cum out of the glass, since it won't be going into any of her holes. Your job is keeping things tidy, right?" Master said.

"Yes, sir."

Connie got fucked to a faretheewell. She enjoyed being airtight while her husband watched, masturbating into a glass (three times). I was pleased to make Colette scream, not just once, but twice. Everett cleaned up his wife and two cocks again afterward, only Armand being clean. He didn't bother with a washcloth. He drank his glass of cum.

******

When he was done, Armand and Colette took their leave. "We'll probably be back again," Armand said. "I certainly had a wonderful time and Colette can hardly walk upright." Colette laughed, nodding in agreement. "Richard, thanks for the advice about Interpol and Congresswoman Ward-Greenbriar. I suspect she's right about Human Trafficking and Interpol. The evidence seems to support it. If I, or the French Government can assist you in any way in dealing with this Human Trafficking disaster, let me know."

"I will, sir."

"I've never heard my wife scream like that before. Perhaps I need to practice or my wife won't find any use for me either."

"I doubt that, sir. There's a lot more which goes on in a marriage other than sex. My sex life with Marnie has improved as a result of my submission and in spite of my cuckold status."

"You're a fine fellow, Richard."

Armand hugged the naked women, and shook the hands of the naked men. Colette hugged everyone.

After they were gone, Connie looked at the slave jewelry Marnie and Serena wore. "What do each of these things signify?" I think she was asking for Everett's sake. I told her what they meant last night.

"The Queen of Spades emblem means you've been blacked and enjoy fucking black men," Master said. "The heart with the infinity symbol means you're a hotwife and fuck men other than your husband. The other one, the big black cock and balls, is mine. Essentially, it means I claim you and have first rights to you."

"And the symbol Richard and Herbert wear?"

"That's the symbol for a cuckold, a man who enjoys letting other men fuck his wife."

"Where can I get them? I'm going to need some of my own, as all three of them certainly apply to me, and Everett is definitely a cuckold. I suspect he'll be watching other men fuck me more often than he will himself."

"I'll get some for you, my gift. Be aware, other men know the significance of those emblems. Armand did. He expected he could fuck Marnie as a result. It makes it more difficult for you to refuse sex to those who know the symbolism, though not impossible. Essentially, you identify yourself as a slut willing to fuck other people without much coercion or effort on their part. It was relatively easy for Richard and Marnie to refuse, because they need my permission to have sex. You can expect substantial emotional pressure to fuck other men if you wear them. You could keep them under your clothes until you see someone you want to fuck, then pull them out so men will know you're available to them."

"Thank you. What about the chains?"

"They signify that Marnie and Serena are in a submissive relationship to me, that I'm their Master and now have control over their bodies and minds, and all of their sex. Their bodies were pierced for me. That I may punish them if they're disobedient or displeasing to me. It's the reason neither Herbert nor Richard can fuck their wives unless I fuck them first. I own them. Richard is also submissive to me. Herbert is submissive to Serena, which is essentially the same as being submissive to me because I own her, but not exactly the same. She can do things to Herbert I wouldn't do."

"Such as what?"

"Put him in a cock cage, for one. I don't like them, but Serena does."

"I don't know what a cock cage is. Can you show me, Serena?"

"Of course. It's time for Herbert to go back in his again."

Serena got Herbert's cock cage and locked him up in it.

"I think I'll need one of these as well. It will keep Everett's dick under control. He won't get erections all of the time when I'm fucking other people. He won't have to masturbate in a glass if he doesn't get erections."

"You'll need a smaller one than this. Everett has a smaller prick," Serena said. "You can get them fitted."

Master went to the door and picked up the $500 dollars Serena paid him. He handed it back to her.

"You gave me a good fucking, just like you said you would," Connie said. "You earned this."

"I don't take money from beautiful women I fuck in my home," Master said. "It was my pleasure fucking such an amazing and sexy beauty such as yourself. We all enjoyed your beautiful body."

"I thought a deal was a deal?"

"Unless it's not. I don't prostitute myself in my home. This is where I come to relax and have fun. I certainly had a lot of fun with you."

"Everett," Connie said, "I want you to go home. I'm going to stay. I want to get fucked some more and I need to discuss some things. You are not part of my discussions. I will do what I want to do, and you'll have to live with it."

"How will you get home?"

"I can take a taxi or Uber. Don't expect me back until tomorrow morning. I'll bring home a nice creampie for you to lick out of my cunt."

"Okay."

"Everett, that is not how you will address me anymore. I'm your Mistress now. You may address me as Mistress or ma'am. You will no longer use my name, nor any other terms of endearment such as honey, or babe, or even wife. Get used to it. I'm in charge now. We've already established you'll have very little control of what goes on in our marriage from now on."

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's better. I'll see you tomorrow."

Everett left. Serena and Herbert also left at the same time.

"Who is it you really want to fuck, Mrs. Mason?" Master asked.

"I had fun fucking everyone. Would you be horribly offended if I wanted to fuck Richard again? Since you just fucked me, I know he's now available to fuck me as well."

Marnie slapped my arm, kind of an 'I told you so' slap.

"What did I tell you, cuck boy. You were the one who seduced her."

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because of all the nice things you said to me last night, and how good it made me feel after being ignored the whole night and most of the last year. Telling me how beautiful I am and not to ruin perfection. How even though you couldn't fuck me without permission, you still licked my cunt to five unforgettable orgasms.

"Even today, I wanted to do everything because you said everyone enjoyed anal sex together and I would need to learn to have sex with a woman. I was scared to get fucked in the ass, even though I wanted it, and you were so gentle and considerate, I just loved it. It's a little sore now, especially after the second time with Andre in my pussy at the same time, but on the whole, I feel pretty good. Better than good. I've never been fucked like that, even on my honeymoon. It's the best sex I've ever had. When I had to make love to a woman for the first time, you were so calm, so instructive, I just knew I could do it without any problem at all, and I did. I enjoyed every moment. Everything was so exciting."

"Other than fucking Richard again, is there another reason you wanted to spend the night?"

"I wanted to ask what it would entail if I became your submissive. What would that mean, other than the little you've told me so far."

"That may take a little while," Master said.

"I have all night," Connie said. "Tell me what I need to know to be your three hole slut like Serena and Marnie."

******

Master put a training collar on her and an anal plug, a large one as she wouldn't always ass fuck the smallest dicks in the house. We ordered supper and he fed her on the floor, then in his lap, while he caressed her. He explained that she would no longer wear underwear, wearing nothing under her outer clothes.

"Your cunt and ass will be immediately available to me or anyone else I deem worthy of fucking you, not just here; anyone, anywhere. That's why you won't wear underwear. I can reach under your dress on the subway and finger you to an orgasm or set you over my cock in the back of a taxi and fuck you. No pants, or shorts or anything else that covers your cunt without express permission, perhaps for something like working out. Swimming is another place you may need to cover your cunt unless you know of a pool you can swim naked.

"Your clothes will be seductive, alluring, or just plain slutty. You'll flash lots of skin, or wear transparent or translucent clothes, making yourself desirable to anyone who sees you. If you need warmth for your legs, you may wear thigh highs with or without a garter belt, but your cunt will be bare. To that end, you won't wear any underwear home. Whether you take a taxi, an Uber or someone drives you home, your cunt will be bare under your dress. If you choose to decline to be my submissive, you may start wearing your normal clothes again. Until that happens, you might as well get used to it.

"I'd like you to go through your closet and choose only your sexiest clothes, packing all of your other things away. Every morning, text me with a photo of what you intend wearing that day. I'll make you change if it doesn't meet my approval. This would also include any time you visit yours or Everett's family. There is no special dispensation for clothes unless I give it. You'll be expected to be naked here, or at your home, or anywhere where nudity is accepted, including private clubs. As soon as you enter a nudity safe location, you'll remove your clothes. If the UPS man comes to the door, you'll answer it naked. You won't put any clothes on until five minutes before you need to leave the house. Everett won't be allowed clothes either. Whether or not you place him in a cock cage to torment him as you walk nude around the house, is up to you.

"Richard and Marnie have been to a sex clubs called Club Labyrinth and The Cuckold Club where they were fucked by strangers, people I didn't even know. The same would apply to you. You can refuse sex from anyone who asks you unless you have my permission. You can't refuse sex from anyone I give you to unless it violates a condition of your slave agreement. At the first club, they both worked a modified glory hole for an hour where their asses, mouths and in Marnie's case, cunt, were fair game to anyone who had fifty cents You may expect similar experiences to befall you."

Connie looked at me. "I told you I'd done some strange things in the name of my submission. Marnie was my Mistress at the time, but be aware, if you decide to become a submissive, it's not uncommon for the most degrading, humiliating and embarrassing things be done at the very beginning of your submission to promote and deepen your slavery.

"I was sucking my first cocks within a couple days. It's not a gradual process where you start slow and work towards a harder slavery. You start hard and go deep into submission, and then, if your Dominant thinks most of your disobedience and rebellion has been burned out of you, they may start easing up on your restrictions. As Marnie submitted, she was made to fuck and suck a dozen strangers and had a seven person train run on her ass. Surrender your ego because your life is no longer your own, submit to your Dominant, and Obey. I had to tell myself that twenty times a day to get through the first month. Equal rights no longer applies to you. You'll be a sex slave subject to anything your Master desires."

Master went on to explain about a slave agreement, safe words, etc.

"Normally, you'll never be asked to violate a hard limit, but if it's a soft limit, you may use a safe word to stop it."

"Like what for instance?"

"Everett sucking Richard's cock and digging deep inside your ass for Richard's cum. Richard and Marnie will only do so if they've had enemas to cleanse their bowels first. Neither of them would have done what Everett did. That would be a hard limit for both of them. Neither of them will drink piss like you saw in that movie. That isn't normal in a Dominant/submissive relationship. I won't say it never happens, because I know sex workers who will do it. They get paid a lot of money to take that kind of abuse.

"There's no amount of money you could pay me to do something like that. I wouldn't expect you to like it either. It can include limits on punishments, whether or not you'll accept scars, tattoos or other permanent body changes. Marnie had to agree to have her nipples and clitoral hood pierced. If I ask her to wear a tattoo, she has the right to refuse it, but it's a soft limit. If I want slut tattooed on her forehead, she would refuse. If I wanted a small flower or even the Queen of Spades tattooed on her cunt, she may accept.

"You can always opt out of your slavery, so be aware anything you accept to change your body, might remain even after you end your submission. It's difficult to remove the words 'sex slave' or 'cum dumpster' from your ass if it's been tattooed there, after your slavery ends. You may enjoy submission for five or ten years, but what about after you turn forty, or fifty? Will you still enjoy it then? Will you practice submission after you have children?"

"Serena is allowing herself to be bred, to have children that Herbert would not be the father of. Would I have to do something like that?" Connie asked.

"Do you want children?" Master asked.

"Not yet, but someday, before I turn thirty perhaps."

"Do you want them to be Herbert's?" Master asked.

"Maybe only that the child be white, so everyone wouldn't know I was a total slut."

Marnie laughed. "You will obviously be a slut to almost anyone who looks at you. Don't delude yourself. If you wear Master's emblems, ten to twenty percent of the population will know you're fucking black men, and the ones who do know may tell ones who don't. 'Say, Joe, you see that chick over there wearing the slutty clothes. She's a hotwife, big black cock lover. Why don't you go give her a tumble.' You might as well assume everyone will think you're a slut and proceed as if that were the case. Your black Master may take you out to restaurants, put you on his lap and feed you. I made Richard crawl under a table with a tablecloth and lick a friend's cunt in a restaurant. We met someone in California where one of the first things their Master did to them, was make them seduce a sales clerk in the dressing room.

"When we attended Richard's mother's wedding in Norway, the slave who taught us to suck cocks and lick cunts, licked Richard's sister's cunt in a dressing room until she screamed, right in the store. If you have a problem being humiliated and embarrassed in public, don't become a sex slave. Or accept now you are a slut and enjoy your sluthood. The orgasms will be crazy good."

"If you want Herbert to father your child and Herbert wants to father your child, that's what you can expect," Master said. "I won't make him raise another man's child without his express permission, nor make you bear a child from any man other than your husband if that's what you want. If you're willing to fuck other men and take your chances, you'll take chances with them all. If you have a black baby, that's on you, but I'm not going to let you fuck just white men for a kid. Have a child with Everett, or fuck everyone and take pot luck. That's what I'd expect. From what I've seen of Everett so far, he may not care. If you think your family will be disappointed in you, tough shit. You will be interacting with them as a slave slut, so they'll figure it out soon enough."

"Surrender, submit, obey," I said. "You can't have an ego and be a submissive."

"What else might I expect?"

"I'm using Serena and Herbert for some of my prostitution gigs. It's their choice. Herbert gets off on the submissive aspects of doing so, Serena likes the air of danger and excitement. They don't need the money. Herbert is loaded. If you want to fuck strangers for money and allow Everett to do the same, I'll put you to work. It will only be with select, high end clients willing to pay lots of money. I won't put you out there by yourself. You'll work with me, perhaps fucking a black man who likes to fuck white women, or women who are bicurious, but don't want to risk exposure by picking up a woman in a bar. Maybe someone who wants to experience an MMF or MFF threesome. Everett might be used for closet gays or someone who wants to openly fuck another man's wife. So the husband goes with, the wife is wearing her matching wedding ring and getting her bell rung while the husband watches. The opposite could also be true, a woman wanting to fuck a husband in front of his wife, but honestly speaking, Everett's lack of endowment makes him more likely for submissive, cuckold, humiliation roles like sucking cocks and getting ass fucked himself.