All Comments on 'Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 02'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
OK

Lacks the sparkle of part 1. This was inevitable I suppose, but not as much fun as the intimacy in part 1.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
And thus we have the impetus for a quid pro quo....

...where it all falls apart???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hopes dashed

I thought this was going to be a story where a loivng couple discovered ways to improve their love making WITHOUT resorting to swinging, cheating, and denegrating their partnership. Oh, well. People who have a need to read this swill will be happy. Those who like real love should just read the first story. Too bad you were not creative enough to come up with ways they cold enhance their love with each other without turning to the the cliches of loveless, selfish wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Every mans dream? So the great unwashed would have us believe. In reality another marriage changes direction and is forever tainted. As stated by others chapter 1 was fun, flirty and sexy. Chapter 2 is predictable, boring and very unsexy. Of course the cucks and swingers and whores will vote 5 stars and cry about the readers that don't like such stories being so vocal and why are they reading a story on this site( they always say that don't they?)and go read a bible. I would advise readers to glance through the writers other stories to understand his/her agenda. In this case the promotion and selling of a swinging/sharing/open marriage/cuckold lifestyle if that is not your idea of good read or turn on do not read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHEN!!!!!

How long will we have to wait for this tremendously sensual story to have more parts, love it keep it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous