Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 04

Story Info
Cuck orally serves wife and Master. Mistress has plans.
1.1k words
4.12
25.4k
7

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard -- called "Robin" by Master James and Mistress Sandra -- slept uncomfortably in the dog bed in the corner of the living room while his wife and Master James slept in the master bedroom.

Robin got up at 5 to prepare for the day. He went into the guest bathroom and made sure his body was completely shaved below the eyebrows, washed, and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. At 6:59 AM precisely he crawled into the bedroom dressed in his cock cage, panties, collar, and maid's apron. As instructed he first licked gently at his wife's feet and then gently gave her butterfly kisses up her thighs. When she opened her eyes he shifted his attentions to Master James.

As instructed, Robin knelt by his side of the bed and gently whispered, "How may I serve you, Master James," over and over until he was awake too.

Master James opened his eyes, stretched, and swung his naked body to sit up on the edge of the bed. "Good morning, Robin. I had a marvelous evening making love to your wife and a wonderful rest. How was your evening?"

Robin looked up and said, "I had a wonderful evening too. Thank you, Master James. How may I serve you?"

Master James smiled. "Well I expect you did have a good evening. We didn't have you clean us up after our lovemaking last night, so there was all that free time for you. Why don't you give me a quick clean? Before my shower. When you're done, you can clean Mistress Sandra." He leaned back on his elbows with his flaccid, yet massive, cock hanging over the edge of the bed.

Robin said, "Yes, Master James," and leaned and craned his neck to first lick his balls then his cock with long strokes of his tongue.

The combination of their cum had dried on his pubic hair and under the glans. He could smell the both of them. Robin knew he had to do a good job or would earn an additional two weeks in his cage. He worked gently but thoroughly, willing Master James to be satisfied with the effort.

Finally Master James said, "Well, good enough. I'll take my shower now. Serve Mistress Sandra."

"Yes, Master James."

James walked into the bathroom and closed the door and Robin crawled between the supine body of his wife.

Mistress Sandra said, "You know what to do," and closed her eyes. Richard put his tongue to work and cleaned his wife as he had been trained. "No orgasm this morning," she said, "Perhaps later." Finally, she said, "Get me my peignoir, and you can serve us breakfast."

"Yes, Mistress Sandra."

He helped he on with the nearly-sheer garment and stared at her perfect breasts and followed her into the dining room, pulled out her chair, and she sat down. He poured coffee, added the 2% milk as instructed, and served her a plate of fruit, cut into precise one-inch cubes, with a small bowl of yogurt. Master James, dressed in a power suit, joined them. Robin served him coffee and went and got his scrambled eggs and seven grain toast. Then kneeled next to his wife at her left hand as she had trained him to.

James turned to Sandra and said, "I'll be away for a few days. Perhaps a week. Business. I'll call in. I have to eat and run." He took a few bites of toast and eggs, drank his coffee and got up. Sandra walked with him to the door where he gave her a long, deep kiss. "Keep up Robin's training. You'll be good, right Robin?"

Robin who had crawled after them to the door, kissed Master James' shoes and said, "Yes Master James."

A few minutes later Sandra was back at the table. She read the newspaper, ate, and looked at her husband. "Well, you know what I have to do. Master James' orders."

Robin gulped, he did know what was next and hated it. Sandra walked into the kitchen, with Robin following with the remains of their breakfast on a tray. In the kitchen she took a bowl from the cabinet and scraped the fruit, yogurt, toast, eggs, and dregs of coffee into a bowl. Then she lifted he peignoir, spread her legs, held the bowl under her and peed into the bowl. She took a spoon, stirred the mess a few times and put it on the floor in front of Robin.

"Breakfast is served," she said looking down at him.

Master James had taken to taking out his cock after meals and peeing on whatever they hadn't eaten. It was disgusting, but Robin was afraid of Master James and never ever getting a release.

As Sandra stared down at him, Robin, knelt on the floor in front of the bowl. He moved his head toward his "breakfast" but couldn't bring himself to eat it. He started to cry. Soon his body was wracked with sobs.

"I can't, Sandra. I can't do it. Don't make me do it, Please. I loved our FLR, I did what you wanted. I wore the chastity cage without complaint. I cleaned you when you came home filled with other men's cum. But since Master James, I'm just a slave. Please don't make me eat that."

Tears ran down his face and splashed into the mess that was to be his meal.

"I'm due for a release. It's been nearly 8 weeks. Master James isn't training me, he's not having me serve you both, he's torturing me. Please, please, please don't do this to me. I'm your husband, not an animal!"

Sandra looked down. Richard has been a good, submissive husband and maybe she had allowed her infatuation with James -- and James' enormous cock -- to let things get a little out of hand. Still, she loved the life James offered her. And his love making skills.

She patted his head and said gently to Richard, "Oh, Richard, I do still care for you," and picked up the bowl and dumped it down the garbage disposal. "We won't say anything about this to Master James, will we?"

Richard crawled over to her and kissed his wife's naked feet. "Thank you, Sandra. Thank you," he said between kisses. He was prostrate with gratitude. "Thank you, Sandra."

"But" said Sandra, "We will have to do something else with you to take his mind off your meals. And I have an idea. You'll have to do everything I tell you. Understand?

Richard kissed his wife's foot again and said, "Yes, Mistress, Sandra."