Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 05

Story Info
Mistress buys sissy lingerie & a pedicure for them both.
973 words
4.35
17.1k
6

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Master James out of town, Sandra decided to show some compassion to her cuck husband, Richard. She had, as James had instructed, put the scraps of breakfast into a bowl, peed on it, and presented it to Richard to eat. Richard - who Master James had renamed "Robin" -- broke down and cried. He begged Sandra not to make him eat the mess like some animal. He kissed her feet and begged her.

Sandra relented, but told Richard he was going to have to follow every direction she gave him. She cared for him, but James was a magnificent lover, very, very wealthy, and traveled the world. Richard was an editor, who did most of his work at home on Zoom, which is why their FLR worked so well. He earned a good living, but nothing like what James. Right now it was the best of both worlds for her, and she was reluctant to give either of them up.

"Get dressed," she ordered. "But wear panties under your slacks. The black lacy ones."

Richard said, "Yes, Sandra, uh, "Mistress Sandra." and went off to get dressed.

They went downstairs and the doorman found them a cab. Sandra gave the driver an address on Madison avenue and twenty minutes later they pulled up in front of the most exclusive and expensive lingerie shops in the city.

They went inside and were approached by a tall, salesperson with the face and figure of a fashion model. "Good morning. I'm Amanda. How may I help you today, Madam?" she asked Sandra.

Sandra smiled. "Amanda, we need some new panties and garter belts and stockings." Amanda nodded and said, "Right this way." and led them to a private viewing room.

Amanda looked at Sandra and said, "You appear to be a size 4. Waist, 23, 24? I have a lovely selection. What colors were you thinking about?"

Sandra said, "I was thinking of black, white, and pink. And maybe something in a very whorey red. But you have your sizes off."

Amanda looked at her puzzled. She was good at her job and couldn't have been that far off. "I'm sorry Madam, I thought... a gift, perhaps."

"No," Sandra said. They're not for me. They're for my husband. Richard, get undressed! Let Amanda see what she has to work with."

Richard paused, but only for a moment. He slid off his shoes, took off his shirt, socks and pants. The moment Amanda saw his frilly lace panties she smiled. "Everything, Richard," said Sandra.

He stepped out of the panties and stood there naked and completely shaved, except for his cock cage, and Amanda cooed, "Ahhh. I see Madam. Let me get some possibilities." As she left,

Sandra called after her, "Girly, and frilly. Wisps of silk, I think." Amanda turned and nodded her head in understanding.

She came back with different options and went out again to return with a tray with a bottle of Krug champagne and two glasses. She poured a glass for Sandra. Sandra snapped her fingers and said, "Richard, pour a glass for Amanda." Richard, still naked, did so immediately. "Come sit with me, Amanda. Richard, start trying on outfits," which he did immediately. There were thongs and bikinis, a G-string, a Brazilian, and one with a little fluff of a skirt. They were all very feminine.

Sandra and Amanda sipped champagne and commented about each piece. They were nearly done with the bottle of champagne, when Richard tried on the last of the panties. A pile of 'yeas" and 'nays" sat on the small table next to them. "I think we're done for today, Amanda. Thank you for your assistance. I think he'll look very pretty in these."

"If I may, I have a suggestion, said Amanda and Sandra arched an eyebrow indicating her interest. "Well, two suggestions actually. I have a hairdresser friend I think you should take Richard to. He could feather his hair and add highlights. When he combed the sides forward, he'd look more girlish. If that's the look you're going for. Also, he's got great cheekbones. A little highlighting and some lipstick, and voila!"

Sandra grinned. "I love it. Give me your friend's number please. I was also thinking about high heels. He's never had to wear them before, but I think it would complete the ensemble, don't you?"

Amanda smiled back. "There's a place on the West side that does complete wardrobes, and has wonderful shoes for..." She wasn't sure how familiar she should be with Sandra.

"A sissy servant?" asked Sandra. "I'll take that address too, please."

She turned to Richard. "Get dressed. Wear that black one," she said pointing to a thong. "Too bad you can't wear a bra too," she laughed.

Amanda said, "We do have something," went out and brought back a black 'band" with a lace bow on the back. "It fits tight like a sports bra, Just sexier."

"We'll take that too, said Sandra. Put it on, Richard, and meet me at the counter." She and Amanda walked out of the dressing room chatting.

As Amanda wrote out the receipt, she leaned in close to Sandra and said, "You've trained him very well, Madam."

"Call me Sandra, please."

"Well, Sandra, you might consider estrogen tablets for Richard. He has a nice build, and after a month or so and with proper exercise, his breasts would be big enough for some lovely bras. Very young-girl bras, but something more for you to play with. Just a thought."

"And something I will think about," mused Sandra. She smiled at Amanda, and turned to Richard and said, "Get the packages and a cab. We're going to get a pedicure. What do you think of that!?"

"Whatever pleases you, Mistress Sandra."

"Yes, that will please me," she said waving goodbye to Amanda.