All Comments on 'Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 05'

by FLRServant

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She cared for him, sorry I dont see it. Cared for him like a dog?

FLRServantFLRServantover 2 years agoAuthor

He IS her husband and it IS an FLR relationship. The two are not mutually exclusive! Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this relationship would never work. Submissive men aren't that way to everyone.

Sandra hasn't shown herself to be worthy of worship. Quite simply, she is a bitch who cares little for her husband and seems to be far more interested in getting fucked by big dicks. She is no mistress...just a scared little girl who needs a daddy (Master James) to protect her.

In order to be a leader, you need to prove that you are one. Richard (her husband) wants to be led by his wife. He has expressed how unhappy and miserable he is with James around but, despite this...she continues to put his feelings and emotions second. She is, therefore, not a leader. She's a fucking cunt who deserves to be tossed aside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFLRServant@FLRServant
Was originally nipple-torture trained as a sub for body worship. One Mistress thought I was creative enough to train as her assistant. Definitely not a sadist but have my standards. Think it's both interesting and creative to force-feminize young sissies. Anyone who'd like to ...