Becoming Bella - A Backstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
373 Followers

All I could think to say was, "Well, that was yummy!"

Then he spoke and said, "No, that was awesome!

When we got back to the house he went to his room to change and Jess was waiting for me to give her the details. I told her that we had a wonderful time. When she pushed me I told her that I gave him a blowjob while he was driving home and she was surprised. Then I told her I wanted to spend the rest of the day as Trent. I had spent the morning with Nick as Bella and now I thought I should try watching some baseball with Nick as Trent.

I changed back into my male clothes and walked into the family room to watch the game with Nick. I think he was surprised to see Trent, but he didn't say anything. We watched the game like two buddies, drinking beer and having snacks, until it was time for Nick to leave with Jess for dinner. She came out looking ridiculously hot as usual and they two of them went out.

I spent the rest of the night watching a movie and eating leftover pizza. Thinking I didn't want to see them when they came back I went to sleep early. I decided to sleep in the guestroom where Nick had been sleeping and let them have the king size bed. I was completely asleep when I heard banging sounds. Being curious I went to go see what was happening. They had left the master bedroom door ajar and I realized the sound was the headboard banging against the wall. He was fucking my wife hard and she was screaming his name. I only watched for a minute until I saw her explode. It was right there I knew I wanted to have orgasms like that too.

I don't think they saw me and I fell asleep until I felt a hand rubbing my shoulder.

"Everything ok, Jess?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Yeah, everything's great. I just wanted to ask you something," she said.

"Jess, it's the middle of the night," I said, pretending I've been asleep the whole time.

"I know. Real quick, I think I talked him into staying a few more days. You had your Bella time and your Trent time today. If you really want him to stay, Bella needs to do the convincing. I'll leave some clothes for you in here and you can make your decision in the morning," Jess gives me a kiss on the forehead and says, "Good Night."

"Good Night," I replied, knowing I had already made my decision.

THE FOLLOWING MORNING

I woke up with a smile on my face, knowing what I'm about to do. Jess had left me a White Babydoll with Pink trim and matching panties. There was also a tube of lipstick and a black wig. I got dressed quickly and walked into the master bedroom to find Nick sound asleep. Perfect, I thought. I crawled into bed slowly as not to wake him. I ducked my head under the sheet and worked my tongue around the head of his dick. As he started to wake up I took the tip into my mouth. I was sucking gently as he started to grow. He lowered the sheet to see dark hair bobbing up and down. "Oh, Jess, Oh, Jess, what a way to be woken up!" he said, breathing heavily. He thought I was her! Not wanting to trick him I looked up into his eyes while his was dick buried in my throat.

"Oh, Good Morning, Bella," he said.

I pulled off and said, "Good Morning. Jess thought you could use some convincing to stay with us for a couple more days. Have I convinced you yet?" while biting my lip giving a sexy look.

"Nope, not yet," he said, "Maybe you need to try something else."

I pulled down the sheet completely, straddled his waist and kissed him. "I have an idea," I said. I reached back, pulled my thong to the side, and got in position. I slid down slowly and didn't stop until I was sitting all the way down. I had taken him all in one plunge! He grabbed my hips and lifted my up until his tip almost popped free. Wanting him back inside me, I slid down hard until I was balls deep again. This time I felt him hit something that caused me to tingle. He must be pressing on my prostate. I picked up the pace, riding faster and faster, trying to get him to keep hitting my spot. Then I lifted almost all the way up and asked "So, are you convinced?"

"Almost," he said. Then he roughly picked me up by the waist and spun me over so I was on my hands and knees on the bed. I heard a giggle, but I was not sure what he laughing at. My view was of the fabric on the headboard my wife and I had picked out and I was wondering what he was waiting for. Suddenly he entered me again in one smooth stroke until I felt his crotch pressing against my cheeks. That made me moan so loud I bet the neighbors heard it. His hands grabbed my hips as started fucking me hard doggy style. I started to get into the rhythm, and was thrusting my ass back onto his cock as hard as I could. He slapped my ass and I let out a yelp screaming, "Oh, Oh, Oh! Fuck me!" He must be able to tell I'm close because he yelled "Squeeze me tight with your pussy!" Hearing him call my asshole a pussy did the trick and I blew a huge load in the front of my panties as he exploded inside me. "Fuck yes! Fill me up!" I screamed.

TRYING TO BE BELLA

Nick extended his trip so he and Jess could help me figure out if I wanted to continue being Bella either part time, full time, or not at all. Jess decided I needed my own clothes so the three of us went shopping together. Jess and I modeled some lingerie for Nick in Victoria's Secret. Then Jess had a naughty idea that we should try to convince Nick to dress up with us and go out to a bar. I didn't think he'd go for it, but she was confident in her persuasion skills. All it took was a little convincing from her and a blowjob from me to get him to agree to come out with us. We wore matching dresses in different colors and headed out to the bar. Jess decided his name should be Nicole, and he looked pretty great for his first time out.

We were sitting in the bar when a man named Jim came over. He wanted us to join him and his friends Steve and Timmy. Nicole tried to resist but this was my exploration time and I wanted to go over. Jess and Nicole had no choice but to come with. Jim paired with Jess, Nicole with Timmy, and Steve with Me. We had more drinks and enjoyed our time being flirted with. It was certainly new for Nicole and myself, but Jess felt right at home. Nicole and I went to the bathroom and when we came out Jess met us at the door and she told us the guys were coming home with us. Again Nicole resisted but Jess was able to convince her. I never realized Jess was so manipulative but she certainly had her best friend wrapped around her finger. I started to wonder if she had used some of those skills on me and that's part of the reason I'm wearing a dress about to take a guy home. I quickly put those thoughts out of my mind and tried to focus on what was about to happen tonight.

We got back to the house and before we knew it the three ladies were blowing the three guys on the couches that Jess and I had picked out to entertain guests. The guys suggested we take it to the bedroom and they proceeded to fuck the three of us in the ass simultaneously on the King size bed Jess and I had picked out as newlyweds.

We all lied on the bed in silence for a minute as we caught our breath. Timmy, spoke first and asked "Who's ready for Round 3?"

"Not me," Nicole said, "I'm exhausted."

"Me neither," said Jess, "I'm wiped."

Steve looked at Me and said, "We haven't heard from you, sweetheart."

"Well, I'm not tired yet, but Jess..." I looked at her almost asking for permission to continue.

"Whatever you want to do, Bella," Jess replied, "Remember we agreed no one gets mad or jealous."

"If you want to keep going, Jess can come sleep with me in my bed and you guys can stay here," Nicole said.

Jim spoke up, "If you're ok alone with the 3 of us we'd love to stay and continue this amazing evening."

"Ok, that sounds like fun," I said.

"Alright, have fun you guys," Jess said, "Bella if you need us we'll be right down the hall."

BELLA WITH THE 3 GUYS

Jess and Nicole left the room and here I was in my bedroom with 3 guys. I had blown one of them and he had just fucked me to an amazing orgasm. I started to get a little nervous. Just a few days ago I was a happily married man and now I'm dressed as a woman about to be triple teamed. Steve noticed that I was acting a little anxious so he tried to calm me down by giving me a kiss. Then he told me not to worry and the guys wouldn't do anything I wasn't comfortable with. They said I could tell them to stop at anytime. His words definitely relaxed me. I was totally honest with them in saying that I wasn't sure if Bella would be around permanently and this was my time to try new things. I told them I was down for anything as long as there was no pain involved.

Steve said, "That sounds good to us, we would never hurt you sweetheart. Jess told us everything at the bar. We just want you to have as great a night as possible and if we get off at the same time, well, good for us."

"That sounds good to me too," I said, "What were you thinking?"

"Have you ever been with more than one guy at a time?" Timmy asked.

"No," I said, "I just lost my anal virginity a couple days ago. Up until tonight I have only been with one guy."

"Really?" Steve asked. "I knew this was new to you but I didn't realize you just started. You really are a beautiful woman and your blowjob skills are top notch. I think you need to seriously consider being Bella full time."

"You're sweet for saying that," I said, "Now how do you want me?"

"Why don't you get on all fours and let us do the rest?" Jim said.

I got on my knees and faced the foot of the bed. Steve whispered in my ear to remind me I could say stop at any time. I nodded and he told me that Jim and Timmy wanted a turn since he already had me. I nodded again and he started kissing my neck. Jim stood at the bottom of the bed with his dick sticking straight out. I didn't even hesitate to take him in my mouth. I felt some rustling behind me and then there were hands spreading my cheeks. Timmy lined up and started fucking me from behind. Another first! I was being spit-roasted while the second man to fuck me was kissing my neck and moving his way down. Just when I thought I couldn't experience more, Steve took my dick into his mouth! I felt like I was on a rollercoaster and I was loving it! I don't think anyone on the planet had experienced this much pleasure at the same time. Timmy started to pick up his speed as Steve was blowing me for all he was worth. This encouraged me to go harder and faster with my blowjob and I was bobbing like crazy on Jim's dick. I had completely lost control of time as my whole body was covered in goosebumps.

I heard a slap over my back that I couldn't see. I found out quickly what it meant because both Jim and Timmy pulled out of me and Steve stopped sucking my dick. I was confused for a split second until they flipped me onto my back. They had high fived as a signal to switch positions. Jim put my legs on his shoulders and thrust into me in a single motion, Timmy sat on the top of my chest and was feeding me his dick, while Steve got back in position and started blowing me again. It took me a second to adjust to Timmy in my ass. He was now the fourth guy who's been back there and he was by far the biggest. He was really stretching me, but I couldn't worry about that with the rest of the action that was going on. I was just about there and was ready to cum as hard as I ever have. Doing the nice thing, I tapped Steve to let him know what was about to happen in case he didn't want a mouthful. He just kept sucking as hard as he could. I couldn't hold back any longer and I started to shake and cum right into Steve's mouth. My orgasm made my asshole clench and I was squeezing Timmy's dick. That made him feel even bigger and triggered him to start shooting rope after rope into my asshole. There was one guy left and the insane orgasm I was having plus the feeling of my ass being filled made me take Jim all the way into my throat and he immediately started cumming directly into my stomach.

Everyone took a second to compose themselves and then Jim looked at the clock. He started to panic when he saw how late it was. He told Timmy he needed to take him home before he got in trouble. Steve asked me if I minded if he stayed. I let Jim and Timmy out and Steve waited for me in my bedroom.

"So that was fun, right?" Steve said.

"It was amazing!" I said, "Thank you so much!"

"It was our pleasure!" He said, "I was serious when I said you should be Bella full time. I could definitely see myself falling for her."

I was caught of guard but managed to get out an "Awwww."

"I think I still have one left in me," Steve said. "What do you say we have a long slow love making session where we make out until we fall asleep?"

"That sounds delightful," I said.

He pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me. His tongue slipped in my mouth and he wrapped my legs around his waist. Positioning himself, he entered me slowly. I was thankful for this as my asshole has gotten a workout tonight. He continued his slow pace until I felt his crotch meet mine. He wasn't as big as Timmy, but he was already pressing against my button. It was like his dick size was just right. Keeping to his word he fucked me with slow deep thrusts going all the way in and pulling almost all of the way out before sliding in again. We made out and fucked until I'm pretty sure it was me that either passed out or fell asleep first.

When I woke up Steve was on top of me and inside of me again. He was pumping very slowly until he saw me wake up. He looked into my eyes and said "Good Morning Sweetheart!" I started to say "Good Morn..." and he cut me off my slamming into me and started fucking me hard. "Oh My God," I screamed. He's was fucking me so hard that the headboard was hitting against the wall, just like Nick and Jess the other day. I saw him look towards the door and he pulled out and flipped me onto knees. He didn't go back inside right away and he was poking my ass cheeks with the tip of his dick. I couldn't take it anymore and I started thrusting back trying to get him back inside me. Finally I yelled out "Would you just fuck me please, I need your cock!" I reached back to grab him and before I could, he went in hard and buried himself completely. I screamed and shot my load all over the sheets. Steve fucked me for a few more minutes, finally unloading inside of me. Just as he finished, I turned my head to see Nick and Jess watching from the doorway. All I could say was "Hi guys, what's up?" They I both smiled and closed the door.

"Bella," Steve said, "Thank you for an amazing night!"

"No, Thank you!" I said, "I've never cum so many times in one night in my life and I

can't believe you blew me and swallowed my cum too!"

"I'm just happy we met and you enjoyed yourself," he said, "I would love to see you again!"

"I'd love to see you too!" I said, "When?"

"How about tonight?" He asked.

"That should work, I replied, "I just want to ask Jess to make sure."

"Ok," he said, "Let me know." "Oh and there's one more thing. If we get together I'm the man and you're the woman. That blowjob I gave you was a one time thing. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes," I said, "If I'm gonna be Bella, I'm the woman!"

I ended up driving Steve home and Nick flew back east. I told Jess everything that happened between me and Steve and she agreed to let him take me out as long as we had a long conversation about our future the next morning. Steve and I had a lovely dinner that night. Since we were both really worn out from the night before I gave him a blowjob as he was driving me home.

CONVERSATION WITH JESSICA

By the time I got home Jessica was asleep in our bed and I didn't want to disturb her. Now that Nick was gone the guestroom was free so I slept there. I woke up to another one of Jessica's notes.

"Good Morning Bella, I ran out to the grocery store. Help yourself to anything in my closet and we'll have that talk over breakfast. XOXO Jess"

I took a shower and looked for something casual in Jess' closet. I seemed to have luck with sundresses so I grabbed a white one. Looking through her underwear I decided to keep it simple with a white bra and thong. I stuck with my blonde wig and did some light makeup. Nothing crazy as I was planning on sitting with Jess in the kitchen.

I walked in to the smell of Pancakes and coffee. Jess had made my favorite. I kissed her on the cheek and sat down. We didn't really talk when we were eating and she had a look on her face like she had something to say.

"What's on your mind babe?" I asked.

"I'm just thinking of how to start," she said, "I actually made a list."

"Ok," I said, "I'm ready to talk about anything you want."

"We are still married," she said, "So let's keep our vow to always tell each other the

truth."

"That's fine with me," I said, "And I'd like to add that as long as we're honest we will try not to get mad at each other."

"Deal," she said.

"Wonderful," I said, "Go ahead."

She took a deep breath and said, "Here goes. How about I go through my questions, you answer and then we'll discuss. Ok?"

"Shoot," I said.

J: "Do you still love me?"

B: "Yes"

J: "Do you think you'll ever want to have sex with me again?"

B: "I don't know."

J: "Is Bella here to stay?"

B: "Probably."

J: "Do you want to start dating guys?"

B: "Yes."

J: "Do you want to date a lot of guys?"

B: "I think I'd like to start with Steve."

J: Did you prefer sex with me or sex with men?"

B: "I...I...I..."

J: "Just be honest, remember we agreed not to get mad as long as we're honest."

B: "I never came as hard with you as I did with those guys."

J: "So you prefer sex with men then?"

B: "I think so."

J: "Do you want to get breast implants?"

B: "Maybe."

J: "Do you want your dick cut off?"

B: "Definitely not."

J: "Do you want to get divorced?"

B: "I want you to be happy."

"I appreciate your honesty," she said, "Here's what I think we should do. Hear me out and tell me what you think so we can go through this together. First off, I love you too! That's why I married you. I know our lives got thrown into a loop because of my friendship with Nick. I also know that you must have had these feelings inside you. I know that I am very persuasive to the point of badgering, but I don't think you would have gone through everything you have in the last couple days if you didn't want to. Am I sad that you don't think you want to have sex with me ever again? Yes. I liked being able to brag to everyone about my 'hot husband.' Does that mean I won't help you become Bella if that's what you really want? Of course I'll help."

I reached over and held her hand as she continued.

"The good news is that we are well equipped to handle this. The inheritance your parents left you is more than enough for our lifetimes. I think you should hire someone to take your place at the foundation so you can focus on Becoming Bella."

"I think that's a great idea," I said.

"Now in terms of us," she continued, "I love you, but I'm not a lesbian. I don't think

we should sleep in the same bed or share a room anymore. We should convert the guestroom into Bella's room. We can paint, buy new furniture, and decorate it however you want. Also I don't think you should borrow my clothes anymore. You can keep what you have on and anything that you're worn of mine in the past. We can have a girls day and go on a shopping spree to fill up your wardrobe."

"That sounds really nice," I said.

"As for dating guys," she said, "Or just Steve if that's what you want, you have my blessing to do whatever you want. My only condition is no sex in this house. If you want to be intimate with him or anyone else you do it at their place."

"Agreed," I said.

She continued, "As for your look, we should go to the spa and get you a full

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
373 Followers