Becoming Bella - A Backstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We probably had the fastest meal we ever had. He was so ready to go that he actually picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He furiously ripped off his clothes and took off my dress. Looking at me in my pink lingerie all he could say was I looked gorgeous. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra. He gave my new boobs a good stare and then his mouth was on my left nipple and his hand was rubbing the right one. He stopped for a second and said, "You have no idea how long I've waited to do this!' I moaned. He was massaging my breasts and alternating sucking on my nipples. I felt my dick stir in my cage, but as usual there was nowhere for it to go. I got to experience another first and he started nuzzling me back and forth. It was my first motorboating! While he was going to town he reached down and lowered my panties. He pulled out the plug and stuck a finger up my ass. That put me over the edge and I started cumming. I was having an orgasm from having my brand new nipples sucked and it was glorious.

I came down from the high and he just said, "One!" He pushed me back on the bed and started making out with me. We were so horny from going two weeks without sex that I assumed he would just want to pound me and cum as quickly as he could. I was wrong. He slowly entered me missionary and we began a long session of making love. He was slowly ticking my spot, but not pressing on it hard enough to make me cum again. After a while I felt him start to expand like he was about to cum but he just pulled out. He was kissing me and moved lower to kiss my nipples. Once he felt ready he entered me hard and pressed right on my prostate. I came and he said "Two!" He went back to his slow pumping and once again as he started to get bigger he pulled out and stopped. I was so focused on what was happening that I couldn't even speak.

Another minute went by and he spun us over so he was lying on his back. I knew what he wanted me to do. He grabbed a hold of my stocking clad legs as I got in position and lowered myself on him, taking him all in one motion. He hit my prostate again and I convulsed and came, this time dribbling out a little cum from my pink cage on his stomach. "Three!" he whispered in my ear. He grabbed my hips and started to lift me up slowly and lowering me back down slowly. It was almost the same pace as before. Wouldn't you know it, once again as he was about to cum he pulled me all the way off him and took a break. No words were said as we lied next to each other. He was ready again and this time he put me on my knees in doggy. The buildup must have been getting to him because this time there was nothing slow about it. He started jackhammering me as hard as he could. He was fucking me so hard that there were times he would pop out and have to line himself up to thrust back in again. I was getting into it too and slamming my ass back into him as hard as I could. I felt him swell again I announced I was about to cum. Then he did something unexpected. He reached underneath me and started fiddling with my cage. I heard a click and he pulled it off. I sprung into an instant rock solid boner, one that I hadn't seen for months, and started blasting the sheets below me with my sperm. I was shooting so hard it almost hurt. Shot after shot it was coming out like a firehose. I have never cum this much in my life. Speaking of nonstop cumming, my orgasm made my asshole contract so hard I was squeezing his dick like a vice and he exploded inside me more like a fire hydrant. He was cumming so hard and so much it was like there was a constant flow going inside me. Between his two weeks of built up cum plus whatever was stored up in my locked up cock, we must have just released a gallon of semen. My ass was starting to feel fuller than ever before between the thickness of his dick and what he was depositing deep inside me.

I was the first to stop cumming and I looked down to see a huge puddle on the sheets. He stopped a few seconds later and started to pull out slowly. He had shot so much cum that it started to leak out as soon as he left me. Not wanting that to happen he grabbed my plug and shoved it hard back inside me. We rolled over on our backs and I landed in the wet spot I had made. I was so fulfilled I didn't even care.

"Four!" He said.

"Four?" I questioned, "That felt like forty! I feel so full! I wonder how much cum is inside me right now?"

"Looks like enough to do the job," he said as he rubbed my stomach, "You really are Jess' twin!"

I looked down to see that my stomach was bloated. It looked like I had a small baby bump. He had deposited so much cum in my rectum that it looked like I was pregnant! All I could say was, "Holy Shit! I didn't even think that was possible!"

"Believe it sweetie!" He said, "You turned me on so much by getting those tremendous tits for me that I just had the greatest orgasm of my life!"

"What about me?" I asked. That was the greatest feeling I have ever experienced, ever! Thank you so much for unlocking me! I think that's what did the trick. By the way, I feel like I'm lying on a waterbed right now, it's so squishy!"

"You're welcome sweetheart! He said, "But don't expect it to be commonplace. As soon as we take a shower, I expect that cage to go right back on. You've made so much progress and we've had such amazing sex with it on."

"Anything for you Babe," I said.

"Do you mind if we just lie here for a bit and catch our breaths?" He asked.

"Sure," I said, "I'm actually starting to enjoy lying in my own cum. It's nice and warm now...Oh and I have some news..."

"Oooh," he said, "This should be interesting."

"Jess thought she would try to trick Nick by sending a picture of my boobs..." I said before being interrupted.

"Wait, she sent him a picture of your boobs?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, "But that's not the story, let me finish."

"Okay," he said."

"So after that she finally told him she was pregnant with is baby and he proposed!

He's flying out so they can get married and raise the baby together!" I said.

"Wow," he said, "That's great for them...But what about you?"

"Jess and I always knew we were headed for divorce and I would move out, we just have to do it a little sooner," I said.

"So where will you go?" He asked.

"I guess I have to figure that out," I replied.

"Don't worry we can figure it out together," he said.

"Thanks Babe," I said and kissed him. "Oh and there was one more thing that Jess said, she said that Nick would probably want to see my new breasts. What do you think about that?"

"They're you're tits," he said, "It's up to you."

"But won't you be jealous?" I said.

"I don't get jealous," he said.

"But what if he wants to do more?" I asked, "He was the one that took my virginity

and set me on this path to being your Beautiful Bella!"

"It sounds like you want to do something with him, is that what I'm hearing?" he asked.

"No," I said, "I was just wondering what you would think if something happened?"

"You know what," he started, "I'm so happy I found you, you've been so good to me and done things to your body to make yourself even more beautiful! How about I give you a Hall Pass for anything that takes place in that house? You can do anything you want with Nick or Jessica as long as the plug stays in when your ass isn't being used and once I put your cage back on it won't come off again for a long time, if ever. Do we have a deal?"

"And you would be ok with that?" I asked, "I love you and don't want to get you upset."

"Do we have a deal?" He asked again.

"Yes," I said.

He leaned over to kiss me and said, "I love you too! Now let's take a shower together and wash everything off. Then I think we need to throw these sheets out!"

We got up and took a long hot shower together. I loved it when he soaped up my boobs and massaged my nipples. Then he bent down to kiss my fake baby bump and that gave me a hard on again. He saw it and surprised me by taking me in his mouth. He gave me a blowjob for only the second time in our relationship. I didn't last very long, probably as a result of being locked up for so long and he was actually very good at it. I blew my load in his mouth and he stood up to kiss me and pushed it into my mouth, snowballing me. I swallowed and he took the opportunity to grab the cage and relock my shrinking dick. We finished our shower and I asked him if he minded if I slept in my own bed tonight because I was still a little sore from the surgery. He said of course, and I drove home.

NICK COMES BACK

Jess had picked up Nick at the airport and they were on their way back. I missed Nick a lot and was happy Steve gave me the green light. I had told Jess about it and she said it was ok with her as long as it was ok with the guys. She agreed to play along and of course she would try to have her own fun as well. I put on a low cut pink sundress with a built in bra that gave me maximum cleavage and waited for them by the door. They walked in and Nick's eyes immediately went to my boobs. He stared for a second and then checked out my legs. I flipped my long flowing blonde hair, that was all mine now, and said "Hi," in a sexy tone of voice.

"Hi Bella!" He said, "Wow, you looks fucking awesome!" As his eyes went back to my chest.

"Care to sample the merchandise?" I said, "I know Jess sent you a picture."

He looked at Jess and asked "Is it ok with you?"

"Why are you asking me?" Jess said, playing along, "You should be asking her

boyfriend."

"Boyfriend, huh?" he said.

"Yeah, you remember Steve? He's cool with it." I said as I lowered the straps of my dress to expose my new boobs.

He looked at Jess for confirmation again and she said, "Go to town, I won't be jealous."

He reached for my left breast to give it a squeeze and massage my nipple very slowly. He took his other hand and started rubbing the right one. He was rubbing both of my breasts at the same time as I'm starting to moan. "More, more," I said. He took my left nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it while continuing to massage the right one. He alternated between sucking my nipple on one and rubbing the other. "More, more, I'm almost there," I panted. He started lifting up the hem of my dress and reached inside looking for my cock. He flinched as he felt my cage. I think it took him a second to realize what it was. He started rubbing the head of my cock through the cage with his thumb. I started to scream, "Yes, Yes, Yes." and I started dribbling out a small stream of cum into his hand. Then he put his hand in front of my mouth and I licked it clean.

"Well, that was pretty hot," he said.

"Yeah," Jess said, "She's become a real slut! The other night she came home with so much cum inside her that it looked like she had a baby bump!"

I just gave Jess a long look because she was sharing too much information, but

Nick broke the silence and asked, "So tell me about your new accessory."

"Steve likes to keep me locked up, it enhances my orgasm as you just witnessed," I said.

Jess said, "He keeps the key to the cage at his house. I don't even have one."

"He has me keep a butt plug in all the time too," I said.

"But he's cool with what we just did?" Nick asked.

"Yep," I said, "He gave me a pass to do anything I want with you or Jess. So if you want you can fuck me again."

"Bella, I'm an engaged man"

NEXT MORNING- MASTER BEDROOM

Nick was tired from the trip so he fell asleep early. I had asked Jess what she thought about me fucking her new fiancée. I remember really enjoying it when he fucked me the last time. I haven't been with anyone but Steve in a long time and I'm curious to see how I feel about a different dick. I figure it should be one that I'm familiar with and is safe. Jess told me it was ok with her, but she wasn't sure if he would say yes. If I wanted it I would probably have to go wake him up like I did last time.

I made sure to wake up early so Nick would still be sleeping. I put on a tiny red babydoll that showed a lot of my boobs and went without panties. I checked with Jess again and she said to go for it. Nick was asleep on his back and it looked like he had the beginning of a morning hard on. I took him in my mouth ever so gently, trying to get him hard, but not wanting to wake him just yet. I felt him start to stiffen so I pulled off and started to lower myself on to him. He was all the way inside of me and he still hadn't woken up. I started to ride him slowly as he started to wake up. As his eyes began to open I leaned down to kiss him. I felt him pull away as he realized he wasn't kissing Jess.

"Bella!" he said, "What are you doing?"

"I just had to fuck you one last time," I said, "I remembered how much you enjoyed me waking you up last time."

"But what if Jess finds out?" He asked.

"I'm sure she'll be okay with it," I replied, knowing full well she gave me the ok already. "She was happy to watch you playing with my new tits yesterday...Speaking of which..." I lowered the straps of my babydoll and put my nipple against his lips. He immediately started sucking.

It felt so good to have him back inside me again. I never thought I would have a dick in my ass let alone be able tell the difference between them. I adjusted a bit and he hit my prostate. I threw my head back and started riding even harder. My asshole started squeezing his dick and my whole body started shaking. I was moaning like crazy and screaming, "Yes, Yes, Oh My God, Yes!" A small trickle come out of my cage as I was cumming. He let out a scream as well and pumped me full of his cum. Jess must have heard us because she came into the bedroom.

"Looks like you two had fun!" Jess said.

"It was just like old times," I said.

ONE WEEK LATER

The next week went by quickly. Steve had finally asked me to be his live in girlfriend and I was thrilled to accept. Jess and Nick helped me pack up my room. Since our split was amicable we were able to avoid most of the nonsense with the lawyers. I had asked Jess what she thought was fair for alimony. She had told me she was happy with a place to live and raise her family. We had bought the house with cash so there was no mortgage. We agreed that the deed would switch over to her name and I would set up an account for her that would pay her $10k a month for the rest of her life to cover property taxes and the monthly bills on the house.

Jess was the first to sign the divorce papers and said, "Goodbye, Trent, my hot husband."

I was a little surprised Jess said my male name, because nobody had called me that in forever. Then I looked down and saw it in print. I paused for a second as some memories of my time with Jess flashed into my head. I was so happy when I married her and I never would have thought we would get divorced, but she's happy and I'm happy and that's all we could ask for. I smiled and leaned down to sign 'Trent" in my new girly handwriting.

"Goodbye, Jessica, my beautiful wife," I said, "I want to thank you guys for all of your help in showing me who I really am! I am already a better girlfriend than I ever was a husband, and maybe one day I'll be a hot wife!"

"And if you're up for it," Jess said, "In a few months you can be Aunt Bella!"

"Really?!" I said, "I would absolutely love that!"

I gave them both a peck on the lips and walked out to the car where Steve was waiting. I was so honored at their gesture that I texted my financial advisor on the way to my new home and increased her monthly alimony to $50k starting in 3 months. It would be her baby present!

LIVING WITH STEVE

My first month with Steve was great. I was there so much when we were dating that it was an easy transition. He went to work during the day and I stayed home and took care of the house. The only real difference was the increase in the amount we fucked. We literally did it three times a day: Once before he left for work, once when he came home on his lunch break, and once before we went to sleep. I don't know where he got the stamina. I didn't cum every time either, but I know that's part of being the woman, I certainly wasn't complaining. He kept my plugged unless he was using my ass or I was using the bathroom. My cage had been on since our sex marathon after my surgery. Most of the time I forget it's even there. I'm holding out hope he'll release me again at some point, but I know it will have to be another special occasion like our wedding night or something.

I hadn't seen Nick and Jess at all since I moved in with Steve. I didn't want to bother them as I knew Nick was moving across the country and they were focusing on the upcoming baby. I figured they would reach out when they were ready.

GROCERY STORE- A MONTH AFTER MY MOVE

It was a nice Saturday morning and Steve and I decided to go to the grocery store. We were halfway through shopping and I spotted Nick and Jess across the store. We started to walk in their direction, but it seemed like they were moving away from us. I kept trying to get closer to them and it seemed like they were avoiding us. I was finally able to get close enough and made eye contact with Nick. I waved and he waved back. I wanted to say hi to Jess but she wouldn't look my way. I mentioned this to Steve and he said, "This should get their attention!" He pulled me in for a kiss and we were making out right in the middle of the store. We kissed for about 30 seconds, but by the time I looked up they were gone.

On the way home I kept asking Steve questions about them. I hadn't spoken to Jess in a month after pretty much spending everyday with her for the last 2 years. Why wouldn't they want to say hi? I kept asking him and asking him until he finally got upset and told me I was obsessing like a girl and they would talk to me when they're ready.

ONE WEEK LATER

Steve and I were having breakfast when my phone rang. It was Jess. I got a big smile on my face.

"See," Steve said, "There was nothing to worry about.

I answered, "Hello?"

J: "Hey Bella, how are you?"

B: "Great, Jess. How are you?"

J: "Pregnant and achy, but that's part of the deal. Anyway, Nick mentioned that you guys were in the same store as us the other day. Sorry we didn't say hi."

B: "Oh, no problem. Crazy me thought you might be mad at me for some reason."

J: "Of course not. My hormones are all over the place. Nick didn't mention you guys until we got in the car and we were rushing home because I had to pee. Haha.

B: "That's a relief. I mean that you're not mad at me, not that you're uncomfortable."

J: "Anyway, the reason I called was to see if you and Steve were free for dinner tonight.

B: Hold on, let me ask...We would love to! What time?

J: 6 ok?

B: Perfect, see you then!

Author's Final Note: I'd appreciate it if you can leave a comment and let me know if I should continue writing stories about these characters in their current situation. Another idea I had was to start a new series in an alternate universe where Bella never exists and it was Jess and Trent that convinced Nick to become Nicole permanently and the three of them live together.