Becoming Bella - A Backstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

makeover. Have a pro figure out your best colors and stock up on supplies. I don't want you borrowing my makeup anymore. We should also have them fit you for hair extensions and pierce your ears. No more wigs or clip ons for you."

"Sounds good," I said.

"What about breasts?" she asked, "The other day you said you wanted a pair just like mine, but just now you said maybe."

"I don't know yet," I said, "You're boobs are amazing and I would be lucky to have a set just like them, but what happens in a few months if I decide being Bella isn't for me?"

"My gut tells me Bella isn't going anywhere. Let's do this, we'll make an appointment with the best plastic surgeon for a consultation and we'll get you a top of the line set of DD breast forms to match mine. That way you can test them out while you think about what to do."

"Wow Jess," I said, "You've really thought all of this through. Thanks for being so understanding. I love you."

"There is one last thing," she said, "When I asked if you wanted a divorce you said you just want me to be happy. It's gonna be hard for me to be happy if my 'husband' is acting like a woman, while dating and fucking other men."

"But what if in a couple months I want to go back to being Trent?" I asked.

"Honestly, babe, I think it'll be too much to come back from for us to ever be happily married again. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel," she said.

"I guess that makes sense," I said.

"It makes me sad," she said, "I don't want to get divorced, but I want to have a life too."

"Do you want me to move out?" I asked.

"No," she said, "You want me to help you be Bella, right? Stay as long as you like.

We don't have to get divorced right away. It takes time anyway. Let's stick to our plan and figure things out the come along."

"Thanks again Jess," I said, and I stood up to kiss her on the cheek.

"Want to get started on our girl's day? There's no time like the present!" she said.

"I thought you'd never ask!" I replied.

SPA

Jess made us an appointment at a Spa she had been to before. She was friendly with the staff and knew they would be ok with working on me. When we got there Jess said I should get a full body wax plus the makeup, hair and ear piercing we discussed. While I was doing that she would be getting a massage and a facial.

We split up and I started with the wax. That was certainly an experience I never thought I'd have. It hurt, but not as much because my body hair had only started to grow back a little bit. The biggest pain was when they did my bikini area. I have no idea how girls do this all the time. Once I was completely hairless below the eyebrows I walked into the makeover area. They removed my wig and asked me what hair color I wanted. I had become partial to being a blonde so I chose that. They dyed my male haircut and put in hair extensions. They told me to let my natural hair grow and they would help me as it got longer. They were pretty sure I wouldn't need the extensions after a while but they were a nice option to have. Next they pierced my ears. That hurt too. Jess had brought a pair of diamond studs that I bought for her birthday last year.

Then the makeup began. I was happy that professionals were working on me so I just sat there while they did their magic. They must have tried every type of makeup they had. False eyelashes, dozens of colors of eye shadows and lipstick, plus foundation and blush all touched my face over the next hour. Jess had told them to pick the colors that worked best on me and we would buy them all. They finished with a pink look. Above my long eyelashes was a light pink eye shadow with matching lipstick and just a pinkish hue on my cheeks. I saw Jess standing behind me looking in the mirror. All I saw was a gorgeous looking blonde all made up with beautiful lips, flowing blonde hair and diamond earrings. I almost forgot it was me. I got up and walked into the dressing room. I'm not sure where it came from but the bra I was wearing had been replaced with a similar style 38DD black bra with a pair of inserts in it. I hooked it around my chest and slipped my white sundress over my head.

"Ready to go shopping, Beautiful?" Jess asked as I exited the dressing room.

THE MALL

I felt great after all of the spa treatments and Jess looked very relaxed after her massage. On the way to the Mall my phone buzzed with a text from Steve.

"How are you today sweetheart?" He texted.

"Great!" I replied. "Jess just took me to the spa and now we're going shopping.

Ttyl!"

We walked into the mall and our first stop, of course, was Victoria's Secret. Jess explained that I just moved across the country and the moving company lost all of my clothes. I needed a complete new wardrobe and money was no object. The saleslady had a huge smile on her face as she led us across the store. Jess suggested I get at least 30 of everything so I wouldn't have to worry about doing laundry until the end of the month. We started with bras, 38DD of course, just like Jess. The saleslady, Jess and I picked multiple colors and multiple styles of Standard bras, Push-Up bras, Strapless bras, T-shirt bras, some Bustiers, and even a few Sports Bras. Each bra had a matching color of panties, but in my mind the only style to get was a thong. I had grown quite fond of the strap rubbing against me all day long. Despite my insistence, the saleslady and Jess talked me into getting some boyshorts too. Next were garter belts and stockings. The saleslady also recommended some of those fancy stay up stockings that don't need a garter belt. We continued to walk around the store picking some babydoll nighties, nightgowns and bikinis.

As we were finishing up I got another text from Steve.

"Hey sweetie," he texted, "Just checking in to see how you're making out?"

"We're doing great," I replied, "I just stocked up at Victoria's and we're about to go to the next store."

"Sounds like you're having fun! Maybe I'll meet you two for a drink over there in a little bit..." he said.

"Maybe," I texted back, "Let me see how we're doing and I'll text you in a little bit."

We checked out and the saleslady gave us both kisses on the cheek and thanked us for making her month. Jess thought Nordstrom was the best place to go next to complete my wardrobe.

As we walked in she asked "So what kind of look does Bella want to have?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," she began, "You have all your sexy underwear, what do you want to go over it: Dresses and Skirts, Tops and Pants, or a combination of both?"

"I don't think Bella would ever want to wear pants," I said.

"Dresses and skirts it is!" Jess said.

We found a personal shopper and once Jess told her the same story about a new wardrobe she was thrilled to help. She led us to one of their dressing suites and in a flash she had measured every part of my body including my feet. Jess told her we wanted about 30 outfits ranging from casual to evening wear and some hot dresses for clubbing. She also told her pick out shoes that matched from flats and sandals to 5" heels. The personal shopper asked if we minded if she brought in some associates to help her and of course we didn't mind. Sitting and waiting for the clothes I was constantly checking my phone to see if Steve texted again. Jess noticed and asked me what's up.

"Steve texted a couple of times," I said.

Jess punched me lightly in the arm and said, "Why didn't you tell me?" What did he say?"

"He just wanted to see how I was today and asked what we were up to," I said, "He mentioned maybe coming to meet us for a drink."

"What did you tell him?" she asked.

"I told him I would let him know because I didn't know how long we would be," I said.

"Do this," she said, "Once the girls start bringing the clothes in, text him to start driving to the bar and we'll meet him."

"But what about all the clothes?" I said. "Don't I have to try everything on?"

"Nah," she said, "That will take forever, let's just buy everything they bring and we can have a fashion show at home. Then anything you don't like or doesn't fit we can return."

"Oh," I said, "Is that why you were always buying so much stuff and returning half of it?"

"Totally," she said, "Shopping and returning is part of being a girl!"

Clothing racks started to be pushed in one at a time. By the time they were finished there was a total of 5 hanging racks and a cart with 20 pairs of shoes. Jess told me to text Steve to head over while we checked everything out. On the racks were 20 dresses in a whole rainbow of colors ranging from sundresses to tiny cocktail dresses like the ones I wore before. Then there were 20 sets of blouses and skirts. The skirts ranged from mini to long flowing and were in a whole array of colors as well. The shoes were still in boxes and as I went to look at them Jess stopped me and said it should be a surprise. Speaking of surprises, Jess shocked the 3 personal shoppers when she told them we trusted them on sizes would take everything. They were so happy that they gave us free delivery on everything and my new wardrobe would arrive tomorrow. It worked out because after all we bought today there was no way everything would fit in the car. We paid and dropped the Victoria's Secret bags off in the car before walking to the bar to meet Steve.

BAR IN THE MALL

When we arrived at the bar Steve was waiting for us. There were two stools open next to him and we sat as we ordered drinks.

"It looks like you ladies have had a busy day," he said with a smile.

"Yeah," I said, "It's been a long one. Spa treatments and a shopping spree will definitely tire you out."

"Well you two still look beautiful," he said, "No matter how tired you are!"

"He's sweet," Jess said to me, "Nice job!" I blushed at the sound of my still wife congratulating me on my choice in men. Continuing, "Do you want to tell Steve what we discussed this morning?"

"Oh, I don't know if we need to bore him with all those details," I said.

"Just give him the cliff notes version, whatever you think he needs to hear," Jess said.

"Ok, here goes," I began, "Jess has agreed to help me with being Bella full time and we agreed I would move into the guestroom. Jess is ok with me dating guys, or just one guy..." I paused to wink at Steve and continued, "As long as if I decide to become intimate on one of these dates that nothing takes place in our house. That's pretty much the gist and we decided Bella would start here and see what happens."

"That sounds good to me," Steve said, "I especially like the part about Bella only dating one guy!"

"Who says it's you," I said sarcastically with a wink and a smile.

As we continued to enjoy our drinks and the atmosphere, nature started

to call and I excused myself and went to the bathroom. It was one of those unisex single bathrooms so I didn't have to worry about someone else coming in. I did my business and was washing my hands and checking my makeup in the mirror when I heard someone knock on the door. "One second," I yelled, but the knocking continued. "One Second!" I yelled louder this time, but the knocking didn't stop. I opened the door and started to say "I said one second, are you deaf?" Just as I finished talking I realized it was Steve that was knocking and he immediately stuck his tongue in my open mouth. I returned the kiss as we moved out of the doorway.

He reached back to lock the door and pushed me against the wall.

"All that talk at the bar about us being exclusive got me so hot that I just had to have you now!" He said. Bending down he reached under my dress and pulled my panties down until I was holding them with my ankles. He put his hands around me and picked me up leaning against the wall as he lowered his pants. I wrapped my arms and legs around him hoping he wouldn't drop me as he entered my asshole. I screamed out and he said "Shhhh" and kissed me again so I would be quiet. Soon he was all the way in and I felt full of his perfect dick. Look at me being able to tell between penis sizes already. Then it dawned on me that I was experiencing another first! My first sex in a public place! He started to thrust up into me with fast strokes, but something was different in this position, he wasn't really hitting my spot. I let go with one arm and tried to reach my dick so I could stroke it, but because of the angle I couldn't reach it. I tried to thrust back as best I could to try to get there. This had the opposite effect and instead of stimulating myself I just stimulated him more. It was only about 5 seconds later when he started cumming deep inside me. Once he finished he pulled out and saw a disappointed look on my face. He looked down at my dick to see that I hadn't cum and my dick was barely even hard.

"Oh no," he said, "I'm sorry sweetie, the excitement of being in public and you fucking me back so hard made me cum faster than usual."

"It's ok," I said, not really meaning it. I just had another first, the first time my man came without me. I felt really warm and wet inside my ass and realized I had never stood up right after sex. Just then a drop of cum leaked out, landing in the middle of my panties that were still around my ankles. "Jeeze Babe, how much did you cum in me?"

He said smirking, "Looks like a lot!"

I started to panic a little because I didn't want to be leaking. The last thing I wanted was to leave a cum stain on the car seats. I balled up some toilet paper and stuck it between my cheeks before I pulled up my thong. I was able to tuck my softening dick to conceal any bulge, the only benefit of my dick not getting too hard. Steve was watching me and gave me the ok before we both exited the bathroom.

We walked back to meet Jess at the bar. I wasn't sure if she knew what happened, but she didn't say anything. She looked at the time and said the furniture store was still open if we wanted to make one last stop. I figured it we might as well get that done too and I felt a little naughty going shopping with Steve's load inside me.

The furniture store was quick. Jess and I had already decided my bedroom would be painted pink and I wanted white furniture. I saw what I liked almost immediately. I picked a white queen bed frame with a headboard. It had a matching dresser and makeup table with a chair. It was perfect and they could deliver tomorrow afternoon too!

On the way home Jess called the painter that we used when we moved in. Jess told him we had a small job and would pay him double if he could be here first thing in the morning. She also told him he was welcome to have all of the furniture that's in the guestroom now with the exception of the mattress. He was happy to come and Jess told him she would text him the colors of paint to buy in a little while.

THE NEXT THREE DAYS

Everything was moving quickly and I didn't really mind. The painter showed up bright and early as promised with a Gallon of Benjamin Moore Pink Powderpuff Paint and a small can of White. With his assistant's help, they took all the furniture from the room, put it in their truck and put the mattress against the master bedroom wall temporarily. In no time my new bedroom was painted pink in the color I had chosen with the crown molding painted in white. It sort of looked like a young girl's room, which is what I was going for since I was a new girl.

The furniture delivery came a few hours later, which was perfect because it allowed time for the paint to dry. They set up my new dresser, makeup table and bed. Jess tipped them a few bucks to move the mattress from the master bed and put it on the frame so we wouldn't have to do it. Next the lady from Nordstrom called to see if we were ready for that delivery. They showed up in a huge van and offered to hang everything up in the closet. Talk about full service! Once they were done Jess and I sat down on the couch, exhausted. I wasn't sure why because we really hadn't done anything but watch other people work. We didn't feel like cooking so we ordered Chinese.

While we were waiting for the food to come I went back to my room to give it another look. I took a picture of my new furniture and all the new clothes in my closet and texted a picture to Steve. He sent back an emoji of a smiling face and said he was happy to hear from me.

"Sorry, I didn't text earlier," I said, "We've had a busy day."

"No worries," he typed, "I thought you might be mad at me."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of what happened in the bathroom," he said, "You looked upset that you didn't cum..."

"Being upset and being mad are two different things," I said, "Believe me, I know

part of being a woman is sometimes your man cums and you don't."

"So I'm your man?" he typed with a big smiley face emoji.

"For now..." I typed with a winking emoji.

"When can I see you again?" He asked.

"Give me a couple days to get settled and recover," I typed.

"Looking forward to it!" He said.

"Dinner just got here and then I might try on some of my new clothes. If you're a good boy I might send you some pictures..." I sent with a kissing face emoji.

"Can't wait!" he replied,

As Jess and I ate we began to get our second wind.

"Are you up for that fashion show tonight?" She asked.

I said, "Absolutely, I'm excited to try everything on. It all looks good in the closet, but will it look good on me..."

"You're such a girl!" She said laughing.

We finished dinner and made our way to the bedroom. Jess told me to strip and she would hand me things to try on. There was a huge standing mirror in the master bedroom that we brought into my room. I made a note to order one for myself. Jess thought we should start with underwear in the dresser and move onto the closet after. I tried on every pair of bra and panties that we bought while using the inserts to give the illusion of breasts. I reminded Jess to make the appointment for the consultation. We had literally bought every color possible: Black, Red, Pink, Blue, Peach, Purple, White, and Green. There were even some in Leopard Print that made me feel naughty. Some were plain, some were lacy, and some were satin. I liked the feeling of the satin the best, especially in the panties. I was happy she talked me into getting some boyshorts. I liked the way they hugged my ass and it was a little easier to tuck with them. The last set she had me try on was a lacy plunge red bra with a pair of lacy boyshorts. I remembered teasing Steve about sending him pictures, so I had Jess take pictures of my front and back before I changed into the next outfit.

I kept the red lingerie on as she started to hand me the babydolls. These were quick as they were all the same size and I pulled them over my head one by one giving each one a quick look in the mirror. We were both ready to start with what was in the closet. She suggested I change into a thong for the dresses and skirts. We started with the sundresses, pulling each one over my head. They were nice and casual and more than half of them were low cut. The personal shoppers must have noticed my 38DDs and assumed I would want to show them off. Next we moved to blouses and skirts. This took a while because a lot of the blouses had buttons. Most of them were low cut as well, keeping with the theme. The skirts were a new feeling for me. Yes I've been wearing dresses, but to me skirts are like a pair of shorts and I wasn't used to there being nothing in between my legs. I didn't think I would like the longer ones because I had such nice legs to show off, but Jess mentioned that it does get cold outside and I can't be walking around in tiny skirts all the time. The main even was the evening dresses. They were all low cut to the point of plunging. If I wanted to really pull these off I would need to get those breast implants. I tried them anyway and I loved the way the tight fabric fit over my smooth body. There were tiny dresses that I would need the strapless bras for, there were dresses with little spaghetti straps that went down to my knees, and there were longer ones that almost went down to my ankles. Of course I chose the tiniest Little Black Dress to have Jess take a picture of so I could send it to Steve.