Becoming Bella - A Backstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last part of the fashion show was trying on the shoes. I have to give the girls at the store credit. Every pair fit perfectly. There were sandals, a couple pairs of flats, and even a pair of thigh high boots that we both agreed would look awesome with a short skirt. Most of the shoes were heels varying in height from 2" to 5". I would definitely need to practice in those!

"So what's the verdict?" Jess asked. "What are we returning?"

"Nothing!" I said.

"I knew it!" Jess said and winked.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up the next morning to a weird sight. It was almost felt like I was on vacation. Waking up to see different furniture placed around a pink bedroom threw me for a loop. Then I realized it was my new bedroom. I wasn't sure what Jess had planned for today so I took a shower, put on some light makeup and got dressed in a loose fitting blue sundress with a basic black bra and panties and a pair of sandals. I walked to the kitchen to find Jess in her usual morning spot drinking coffee. She told me we didn't have time for a big breakfast as she was able to squeeze me in with the plastic surgeon.

We arrived at the plastic surgeon and they took us in right away. We gave a little information to the nurse but told her we preferred to speak to the doctor.

"What brings you ladies in?" The doctor asked.

"Bella is interested in a consultation for breast implants," Jess replied.

"Sounds good," he said, "That's one of my specialties. They do look pretty big right now, you want to go larger?"

I froze because I was starting to get nervous. Jess reached inside my bra and pulled out the forms and said, "No, these are fake."

"Oh," he said, "I see from the notes from the nurse that you two have the same last name, you're sisters?"

"Actually..." Jess paused, "She's, well..., my husband."

"Oh," the doctor replied and paused for at least 10 seconds. "Sorry, she just looks so pretty that I didn't realize. How about this...I'll shut up and you tell me what

you're looking for."

"Thanks Doc," Jess said, "I can see Bella is being shy, so let me tell you why we're here and she can't interrupt if I misspeak."

"That's fine," I said, "Sorry Doc this is all new to me."

Jess let the doctor in on the situation, "So a few weeks ago we were married as Jessica and Trent. Through a bunch of different circumstances Trent decided he wanted to try to be Bella. We bought her a whole new wardrobe so she could be Bella full time. When I asked her if she wanted breasts she said maybe and when I asked if she wanted to go all the way she said definitely not."

"So we're just talking about breasts?" the doctor asked.

"Yes!" I said, "I mean maybe."

"Don't worry dear," he said, "You don't have to decide anything now, we're just talking. Have you thought about hormones?"

"No," I said.

"You look great to me, so maybe you don't want them. Although they may help you with bringing out some feminine features, hair growth, and controlling

erections if that's something you want."

"Would they have a permanent effect?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," he said. "Now I'm confused. Why don't you tell me what you want in your own words."

"Oh, here goes," I said. "I love Jessica, but I also love being Bella. The sex as Bella is ten times better than it is as Trent." Realizing I shouldn't have said that I looked at her and said, "Sorry Jess." She nodded and I continued, "My plan is to explore being Bella and see what happens. I'm not sure if I want breast implants yet, but I also know that I don't like these forms I'm using."

"Thank you," he said, "Do you have an idea of what type of breasts you are interested in? Size? Shape? A lot of women bring in a picture."

"If I did go through with the implants I would want them to look just like Jessica's," I said.

"That helps," he said, "Is it ok if I take a look?" He asked Jess.

"Sure," she said and she pulled her tight t-shirt over her head revealing a red bra that she unclasped setting the girls free.

"Wow," the Doctor said, "Those are perfect!"

"Why thank you, I grew them myself!" Jess said sarcastically. "And coming from someone that creates them, that's a great compliment."

"Do you mind if I take a photo to add to Bella's chart?" He asked.

"Sure," she said.

He took a few pictures from different angles with a digital camera and asked Jess to put on a gown just in case he needed to see them again. Next he asked if he could see what I was working with. I pulled my dress over my head to expose my black bra and panties. Without the forms the empty cups looked silly and I quickly unclasped to show him my male chest. He commented that I did have some breast fat on my chest and he was almost certain he could give me a pair like Jess' if that's what I wanted. He handed me a gown to wear as well.

"Thanks, Doc," I said, "I appreciate this, I know it must be a little weird."

"Not at all," he said, "I get all kinds of different requests every day."

"That's makes me feel better," I said, "Is there something we can do in the meantime while I'm deciding?"

"If we haven't mentioned Doc," Jess said, "Money is no object."

"It's nice to hear you say that," he said, "Because I had a thought on how to help, but it's a little bit pricey."

"Whatever you think Doc, I'll try it," I said.

"Jess," he asked her, "38DD?"

"Yep," she said, "Good eye, you must do this for a living," as she laughed.

The doctor left the room and came back with a huge set of breasts. He asked us both to stand up and take off our gowns. He held up the breasts to my chest and compared the size to Jessica's. Once he was satisfied he told Jessica she could get dressed and asked me to sit on the table.

"Let me explain what I'm thinking," the doctor said, "These are the best set of breast forms on the market. They are incredibly lifelike and from a glance you would never know they're not real. I use these for prospective patients so they can experience the weight and size temporarily before they go through with the surgery."

"That's what she wants," Jess said, "Right Bella?"

"Hang on, let me finish," he said, "They need to be attached with a special adhesive. That way you can shower, go swimming, have sex, basically you can treat them like they're a part of your body. The catch is once the adhesive is applied they can't be removed for two months, and even if you wanted to remove them at that time, you'd have to come here so I could do it for you."

"Let's do it!" I said.

"I just want to make sure you understand," he said, "You will have 38DD breasts for at least two months. The adhesive needs to set for 24 hours, so I'll give you a special bra to wear for that time. Do your best not to touch them. Do not under any circumstances get them wet and when you go to sleep tonight try to sleep on your back or your side. Are you ok with all of this?"

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

The Doctor opened his cabinet and took out a pair of gloves and a jar of adhesive. He rubbed the glue slowly around each one of my male breasts. He removed the gloves and placed the breasts on my chest, holding them in place for a minute.

"Jessica," he said, "Will you trade places with me and hold these in place while I go get the special bra?"

Jess came over and put her hands on the front of my new breast forms with her palms on the nipples, while the doctor stepped out for a second.

"He was right!" She said. "These feel amazing! It's almost like I'm touching my own." and she started to rub her hands over the nipples.

"Jess," I said, "What are you doing? They're not real, I can't feel anything. Don't mess up the glue!"

The doctor came back in the room and said, "Jess you can let go now." She let go and he strapped the bra around me. "Ok you two, it's 10:35am, so the bra stays on and no touching until 10:35am tomorrow. On your way out make an appointment for about two months so we can reevaluate."

I got dressed and we thanked the doctor. Walking to the car I could already feel the weight difference between the lifelike forms and what I had been using. It was going to be an interesting 30 days to say the least.

I spent the next 24 hours in the house because I didn't want to mess up the doctor's handiwork. In the middle of the day Steve had called and asked me if he could take me out to dinner. I told him I had a surprise for him and I was free tomorrow if that worked for him. He said he would pick me up at 6.

DATE WITH STEVE

I was paranoid about messing up the breast forms so I had stayed up as late as I could and decided to sleep in the recliner in the family room. That way I would be on my back the whole night. I didn't sleep very well and I woke up around 9am when the sun was in my eyes. Jess wasn't awake either so I decided to get in my bed and watch TV until it was time to take off the special bra. I dozed off a bit and when the clock hit 10:35am I heard Jess knocking lightly on my door and she came in. I woke up and she asked if I was ready. I stood up and walked to the bathroom so we could watch together in the mirror. She reached behind me and unclasped the bra. Staring us both in the face was a beautiful pair of 38DDs. I hadn't gotten a good look in the doctor's office so I took my time to gaze at them. I had breasts! Not real ones of course, but they certainly looked like they were real. Jess reached around and started rubbing them. She couldn't believe how real they felt. Wanting to fully test them she lifted them up one at a time and let them flop down, causing my body to move with them. They were really on there.

The next test was the shower and they passed with flying colors. I washed them like they were a real part of me and they moved with my body like they were too. Jess had gone to make breakfast so it was up to me to get dressed for the first time with my new ladies. I walked to my dresser really feeling the weight of my exposed breasts. I picked out a black push up bra and matching thong. Putting the bra on with breasts was a new experience. I loved the way it hugged them and if almost felt like the weight on my chest got significantly less. Looking in my closet I decided to try a red low cut blouse and a black pleated skirt. I loved the way the skirt swooshed when I tried it on and I figured why not show maximum cleavage for my first time, especially since it was just me and Jess. Pulling the tight blouse over my head and pulling it down over my breasts gave me a tingle. If just getting dressed felt this good, imagine what other things would feel like. I couldn't wait to show Jess.

"Holy shit!" she said as I walked into the kitchen. "They look bigger than mine!"

"It's the magic of a push up bra," I said, "I learned from the best!"

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Great!" I said, "They were starting to feel a little heavy, but as soon as I put the bra on I felt better."

"Another trade secret of being a well endowed woman," she said. "What are your plans for today?"

"Nothing special," I said, "Steve is picking me up at 6 for our date, so we can do whatever you want until then."

"Since we've had a couple busy days, why don't we just hang around the house and when it's time I'll help you get ready," she said.

"That sounds great," I said, "I didn't get much sleep last night anyway, so I should probably take a nap at some point."

The day pretty much flew by and I was able to sneak in that nap. When it hit 5pm Jess said I should start getting ready. She told me to undress and put on a robe so she could do my hair and makeup. She wet my hair and brushed it out. Then she used a machine I have never seen before and I had long flowing wavy blonde hair. Pink makeup had seem to become my signature so she started by brushing my cheeks. She applied long eyelashes and pink eye shadow. She finished my look with a light pink lipstick. She made sure to put all of these things in my purse in case I needed a touch up.

We opened my closet and I couldn't keep my eyes off the black leather thigh high boots. When I told Jess she said she knew just the look that would go with them. She pulled out a tight white strapless mini dress and a satin strapless bra and thong out of the dresser. She said for my first night with boobs that white was the only choice. I hooked the bra and put on the panties. I was happy she had chosen the satin ones because they felt great. She unzipped the dress and I stepped in. It didn't leave much to the imagination and my breasts looked like they were ready to bust out of the top. I sat down and Jess helped me put on the boots. I have never felt anything like this and I was thrilled. Even though the dress was so short, the boots were so high that only about 4 inches of my legs were exposed.

We had taken almost the full hour to get ready and I could hear Steve's car pulling up. I opened the door to let him in so he could see my new look.

"WOW!" he said, "You look gorgeous! No way, are those real!"

"Yes," I said, "I mean no, they're kinda real, if you play your cards right you'll find out later!"

"Oooh" he said, "And I love the boots! So hot!!!"

Jess walked in and said, "Have fun you two. Bella text me later."

Steve walked me to the car and we started driving to dinner. I was a little nervous and wasn't saying much. I know I looked smokin' hot but this was still new to me. I was on a date with a man, a man that's fucked me several times already, and a man that I told I would date him exclusively.

"There's something I'd like to ask you," he said.

Uh oh, I thought, so I just said, "Yeah?"

"Are you sure you're not mad at me for the other day in the bathroom?" He asked.

"No," I said, "Definitely not."

"Good," he said, "Here's what I was thinking to try to prevent that issue in the future. Hear me out. You know that when a man cums the second time takes a lot longer, right?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Well my friend has this theory," he began, "He asks his date to blow him on the way to dinner that way he lasts a lot longer later that night."

"Steve..." I interrupted.

"Let me finish," he continued, "Think about it, the longer I last tonight, the better chance there will be for you to have one of those amazing orgasms."

"But if I do that, how will I be able to eat with your taste in my mouth?" I asked.

"It won't be that bad," he said, "You could try deep throating me, that way I shoot right into your stomach. I know we both enjoyed it last time you blew me while I was driving."

"Steve," I said, "I just don't know."

"Come on," he said, "Why don't you just try? You told me this is your experimenting time. I'm already hard just talking about this. I bet I cum real fast and then we can enjoy our evening."

He had worn me down and I couldn't come up with any more excuses. I didn't answer verbally, instead I unbuckled, leaned over and unzipped him. He was right about being hard as his dick burst out of his fly. I took him inside and tried to get as much of him in my mouth as I could. He screamed out "Oh yeah!" and put his hand on the back of my head. I went deeper and deeper until he was entering my throat. I heard him start to moan and his dick was expanding. I felt pulsing in my mouth but he was right, I didn't taste anything. Once he finished I pulled off and a drop hit my tongue. I swallowed quickly thinking it wasn't that bad. I zipped him up and buckled myself again. I looked in my purse and saw that Jess had put a tin of Altoids inside. He was looking at me with a huge grin on his face and all I could think was he better make this worth my while tonight!

Dinner was fun with the exception that I felt like everyone was staring at me. I don't blame them, I would be looking at a hot blonde too, but I was beginning to understand what women go through. We ate and drank wine. Steve paid the bill and asked me if I wanted to come back to his house. "Oh yeah," I said, "You owe me one!" Steve drove us back to his house and had been a perfect gentleman so far. He asked me to take a seat on his couch while he opened some more wine. It was then that he kissed me for the first time that night. We made out on the couch for a bit and he put my hand on his crotch to show me he was hard again. He asked me if I wanted to take it to the bedroom and I agreed.

I asked him how he wanted me and he said the best chance of me having an orgasm was in doggy. I sat on the bed and started to unzip my boots. He told me to leave them on. He positioned me on my knees and took my thong off. He slid my dress up just enough so he would have complete access. I felt him lube me up and he entered me slowly, inch by inch until his skin met mine. He held still and waited. Finally he pulled out and slammed himself back in. He held still and reached towards the top of my dress. He pulled it down and snapped off my bra. He took a hold of my new tits and used them as handles to continue his deep thrusts. "Oh my God they feel so real!" He screamed. This is the hardest and the longest he's ever fucked me. I didn't want to admit it, but the blowjob in the car definitely helped. I felt like he was going to be able to fuck me all night. Just then I felt him change angles and he was pounding directly into my prostate and he was squeezing my tits. That tingly feeling started to wash over me and I was moaning like crazy. For a second I felt like time stopped and I exploded. I started shooting like crazy. Shot after shot all over his sheets. I looked down between my legs and couldn't believe how much cum was coming out. Then I felt him tense and expand inside my asshole and he started blasting deep inside me. When he finished cumming he stayed buried deep inside me.

"Sweetie," he asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course!" I said, "Otherwise I wouldn't let you put your huge dick in my ass!"

"I had another thought about what happened in the bathroom the other day," he said.

"That's what you're thinking about right now?" I asked, "Babe, I swear, I'm not mad."

"Ok," he said, "Just close your eyes and trust me."

"Ok," I said, "I trust you."

He started to pull out of me slowly and I felt him reaching for something on the bed. He pulled out completely but I felt something cool pressed against my hole. He inserted it slowly until it was all the way in. I knew it was a butt plug. Then I felt him grab my shrinking cock. I felt something go around it and heard a click. I wasn't positive but I assumed he locked my dick up.

"Keep your eyes closed," he said, "I'm almost done."

He took my panties and pulled them up my legs and into place. Then he smoothed my dress down to cover my ass and pulled up the top to cover my boobs. He flipped me on to my back and he was lying on his side and said "Ok, open."

I opened my eyes and said, "What did you do to me?" As if I didn't already know.

"I could tell you were upset when I started leaking out of you in the bathroom the other day. I remembered you had worn a butt plug before and I thought it would be a solution to the problem. This way we don't have to worry about where we fuck and you will always be ready."

"And the thing on my dick?" I asked.

"It's a cock cage," He said.

"But why would you put that on me without asking?" I said.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission," He said. "Let me explain why and if you want I'll take it off."

"Fine," I said, "I'll listen, why the cage?"

He started, "On our first night I said if we got together that I'm the man and you're the woman and you said 'If I'm gonna be Bella, I'm the woman.' I really enjoy fucking you and making you scream, but I don't want to see a hard dick blowing a load all over the place. Since you got these beautiful fake breasts to start becoming more of a woman, I thought we should start thinking of your penis as a clit. The cage will help you direct your orgasms inside. I spoke to one of my friends and he said that his girl has multiple mind blowing orgasms while she's caged. I want you to experience that too. So do you want me to take out the plug and take off the cage?"