Becoming Bella - A Backstory

Story Info
Bella's Backstory- Add on to My Best Friend Series.
23.5k words
4.67
7k
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
371 Followers

Author's Note: People have been asking for Bella's Backstory and here it is. This can be read as a standalone story, but you'd probably enjoy it more if you read the Six My Best Friend and Her Husband chapters and My New Wife and Her Ex. This takes place while those stories are going on. Just FYI, since this is Bella's story, she is the narrator and any time you see "I" she is the one that's speaking.

I'd appreciate it if you can leave a comment and let me know if I should continue writing stories about these characters in their current situation. Another idea I had was to start a new series in an alternate universe where Bella never exists and it was Jessica and Trent that convince/force Nick to become Nicole permanently and the three of them live together.

BECOMING BELLA

It all started when I met Jessica. She was smoking hot and more importantly she was fun! She was always interested in doing crazy things and I was happy to play along. The only thing that bothered me was that she wouldn't stop talking about her best friend. Normally I wouldn't care, but her best friend happened to be a dude named Nick. I always thought it was impossible for a man and a woman to be 'just friends,' one had to be interested in the other. Jess told me that wasn't the case and I didn't believe her. We eventually ended up eloping and we were happy. About two weeks into our marriage she invited him to visit so I could finally meet him.

I was jealous, which is unlike me. "You can't tell me he's been your friend since childhood and he has no interest in you." I said.

"I'm telling you Trent," Jess said, "We're just really close friends."

"Then he has to be gay," I said, "You are gorgeous. There's no way he wouldn't be all over you if he was straight."

"He not gay," she said, "You'll see."

"Ok," I said, "I'll prove it to you...let me think...I bet your hot husband can seduce your 'straight' best friend."

"No way that would work, even if he was into it he wouldn't do it out of respect for me," she said, "We'd have to offer him some type of deal."

"What do you propose?" I asked.

"Since you're the one that brought up seducing him, let's tell him you want to fuck him and in exchange he gets to fuck me," she said.

"I don't want another guy to fuck my new wife," I said.

"What are you worried about?" She said. "If he's gay like you're saying he won't want to fuck me, right? He'd jump at the opportunity to be with you and he'd turn down the chance to be with me. This is your theory, not mine. I am a little surprised though that you even brought up fucking another guy."

"Jess," I said, "You know I'm all man, but part of me would like to fuck him to prove to you that I'm right, and just in case you have any feelings for him buried deep inside you, they'll be gone when you see my dick buried deep inside him!"

"Whatever you say big guy," she said, "So we'll make the offer?"

"Fine," I said, "It's a deal. When does he get here?"

"Tomorrow," she said, "You're still a stranger so let me talk to him about it. You have my word as your wife that I'll stick to what we agreed to.

NICK'S ARRIVAL

Nick arrived and Jess was thrilled to see him as they hadn't seen each other in a couple of years. They reconnected instantly and we got along pretty well too. I was starting to rethink the arrangement as I got to know him a little better. Before I could say anything Jess was in his room alone with him. She must have been making the offer. I didn't think there was any way he would agree to it. He'd probably think she was joking, but then again my Jessica was very persuasive.

She must have been convincing because after a little time had gone by I walked into my bedroom to find them both dressed in lingerie and lying on the bed. She had dressed him in her white bridal lingerie and he had full makeup on and a wig. He actually didn't look too bad. She was wearing the matching set in black. I didn't know how to start or what to do. I was the one that started this by talking about seducing her best friend to eliminate any possible crush she may have on him. Now they were both waiting for me to make a move, so I got on the bed and started kissing my wife. Then I looked over and saw another beautiful woman and it was like a switch flicked inside of me. I knew it was her best friend Nick, but dressed as he was I really wanted to kiss him too.

I ended up doing more than just kissing him. I fucked his brains out until I shot a huge load deep into his bowels. He must have enjoyed it too because he blew his load all over my chest. The funny thing was I didn't even care. Yesterday the idea of another man cumming all over me would have been repulsive. I guess I was caught up in the moment and the fact that my hot wife was watching somehow made it ok. Then I realized Nick was taking us up on the second part of the deal. I watched as he fucked my new bride into multiple orgasms while he was still wearing her bridal lingerie. I've never been so turned on in my life and I started to question which one of them I would rather be. We were all exhausted and ended up falling asleep in our bed together.

The next morning I woke up and I was spooning Nick. Jess was nowhere to be found. He was still wearing lingerie and his ass was pressing against my morning wood. Last night started to come back to me. I really enjoyed kissing him and fucking him. It was like my plan was backfiring and I was finding out new things about myself. I started slowly thrusting against his pantied ass until he woke up. He thought I thought he was Jess and figured that would get me to stop. I was so hard and when I reached around to see he was hard too I just knew I needed to have his ass again. He was reluctant, but as I kept trying to talk him into it I had a wild idea. He seemed to like getting fucked so much that I wanted to try it. I thought if we kept it between us it would be no big deal, especially if it was only the one time. I made the offer that if he let me fuck him again that he could fuck me in the shower.

He agreed and I fucked him hard in the spoon position. We got in the shower together and I noticed he looked a little limp having just cum a few minutes ago. Then I did something else I never thought I'd do...I took him in my mouth. I was blowing my wife's best friend in order to get him hard so he could fuck me. Wow has my life taken a turn. Once he got hard I bent over on the bench in the shower and he fucked me. I hate to admit it, but I loved it! The thrusting in and out of my virgin asshole felt amazing. I couldn't believe how hard he made me cum, especially after all the action I had over the last 12 hours. When he finally unloaded inside me I could feel it filling me up. As we finished I looked over to see that Jess was watching us. She was smiling and also gave me a surprised look. She reminded me I was running late for a meeting at the foundation. We would have to talk about things later.

I got dressed quickly and drove to my meeting. My parents passed away when I was in my early 20s and they left me a huge inheritance. I didn't have to work, but I promised them I would run their charitable foundation and not take a salary. There were other volunteers there too and I was able to make my own schedule. My meeting seemed to drag on, probably because I couldn't get last night and this morning out of my mind. My thoughts turned to Jess. What would she say? What was she thinking when she watched her 'hot husband' get fucked by her best friend in the shower? What was I walking into when I got home?

I got home to find Jess waiting for me and Nick taking a nap. It was probably better that we had a chance to talk alone.

"So did you enjoy yourself?" She asked.

"Which part?" I asked.

"Let's see," she said, "Fucking a guy in the ass, twice, watching your new wife get fucked by that same guy, or having that guy fuck you in the ass."

"Um..." I said, "I don't know. I liked everything."

"Then I'm happy you enjoyed yourself," she said, "But I'm upset that you had you're fun this morning without asking my permission."

"But Jess..." I said as I was interrupted.

"No but Jess," she said, "It was like you went out of your way to fuck someone else. Would you have told me if I didn't catch you?"

"Um..." I replied, thinking.

"Exactly," she said, "Now it's my turn to have some fun. I went shopping today while you were out. I expect you to wear everything I bought and we'll see what happens tonight."

I had no choice as she seemed really upset. We walked into our bedroom and I was surprised to see what she had laid out on the bed. There was two of everything, lacy bras, g-strings, garter belts and stockings, one set in black and one in pink. Next to each are Red and Black mini dresses. The only thing there's one of is a pair of DD breast forms.

"Jess," I said, "I don't know."

"Too bad," she said, "You don't have a choice! Except for which colors: Black

underwear with a Red Dress or Pink Underwear in a Black Dress?"

"You know I always liked you in Red," I said.

"So Pink and Black for you it is!" She said. "Now get in the shower so we can shave you."

We got in the shower together and she shaved me completely smooth. I dried off and she came over with a bottle of moisturizer. As she's applying the cream all over my body I feel her stop at my crack and rub some on my asshole. I don't think anything of it until I feel her shove a butt plug inside me. I yelp in surprise and she tells me to stop being a baby. She had me sit at her makeup table and I winced as I sat down right on the plug. She helped me with my underwear, dress and wig. I stood there watching as she did her makeup and got dressed. She brought me a pair of heels and we walked into the kitchen to see Nick waiting for us with pizza for dinner.

He looked surprised to see me dressed like this although I suspected he knew all along. I sat down slowly as the plug began to adjust. As we ate I started to forget I was wearing a dress and had a plug up my ass. Jess pointed to a remote I didn't recognize and asked Nick to turn on the fan. He pushed the button and unknowingly had activated my vibrating butt plug. I jumped out of my chair to Nick's surprise and Jess just smiled. They both watched as I started gyrating my ass against my chair for about 20 seconds until she turned it off. We finished eating dinner and Jess said we should go to the bedroom.

We walked into the bedroom and Jess asked Nick to unzip us. We stood in front of him in our lingerie as he looked us up and down. Jess told me to get on the bed and watch. She said that since I gave Nick my anal virginity this morning that she was going to give him hers. That hurt because I've been wanting to fuck her ass since the day I met her. She was punishing me by letting him have it first.

I had a front row seat to see my new bride and her best friend do everything imaginable. They made out, he sucked on her tits, licked her pussy, and licked her asshole. Then he fucked her pussy and asshole while I just sat there. At one point I asked when I got to play and Jess responded by turning on my butt plug at maximum speed. I was thrusting my ass back against the mattress as hard as I could because of the vibrations. Just as it sounded like he was going to cum in her ass I had a huge hands free orgasm and blew a load in my panties. Nick got up to go to the bathroom giving Jess and I a chance to talk.

"So, I have a question," Jess asked me. "During this whole weekend you've barely touched me. You fucked my BFF twice. He fucked you once. He fucked my pussy, and my ass, an oh, we did a smoking hot 69 on the couch while you were at your meeting. He made me cum harder than you ever have and I swallowed his huge load. So here's my question. Would you rather fuck me or get fucked?"

"I...I...I'm not sure," I said, "I know I love you, but I'm really enjoying the things I'm doing with him."

"Choose," she said.

I didn't say anything as Nick got back in bed with me in between the two of them. Jess took my hand and put it on his cock, then she took my other hand and put in on her pussy. I started to slowly stroke his cock while I slowly rubbed her pussy. This went on for a few minutes until Jess got impatient. She pushed my hand off her and crawled over to him.

"Since you can't decide," she said to me, "I'm gonna see if I can nudge you in the direction I think you want to go."

She took the head of Nick's cock in her mouth and started to bob up and down. She looked at me and said, "Come on, Baby, let's share." She was licking up and down one side of his cock and put her hand on the back of my head, pushing me towards his dick. I began to lick the other side and soon my wife and I were making out with a rock hard cock in between us. Jess decided to take it one step further and pulled out my butt plug and shoved two fingers up my ass. She was hitting my spot over and over and I was so turned on that took I Nick's cock in my mouth completely and was sucking as fast as I could. I bobbed up and down while Jess continued her anal assault. After about a minute she pulled her fingers from my asshole and his cock slipped out of my mouth.

"So what's your decision?" she asked. "You can fuck me right now. Or my BFF can fuck you. What are you gonna do?"

Without hesitation I screamed, "FUCK MEEEEEE! Pleeeaaassse, fuck meeeee! On my back so I can see you this time!"

He pulled down my panties and lubed me up. He slid his cock into me, just a couple of inches at first. My eyes widened and he stopped, "Don't worry," he said, "I'll go slow, just take a second and adjust. It's not like we haven't done this before."

"Yeah, but this feels totally different. You feel...so...Big!!!" I gasped. "Fuuuuuuuuck, this feels amazingggg," I screamed and I yanked off my bra with the forms. I looked over at Jess to see her fingers sliding into her dripping wet pussy. She reached over with her other hand and started to rub my breasts, stimulating my nipples.

"I can tell this is what you want," she said, "You don't want to be WITH me, you want to BE me!" All I can do is moan in response as he slowed his thrusts. "How would you like to have a real pair of these?" while continuing to rub my nipples.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled. I wasn't sure if I was saying yes to her question or what. "I'm gonna cum from your cock, fucking pound me!" He pulled my legs apart so he could fuck me with maximum force. "Don't Stop! Don't Stop!" I continued to scream.

I couldn't take it anymore and started shooting load after load after load all over myself. It just kept coming, shots of cum landed on my face, and all over my chest and abs. "I love you!" I roared, as he unloaded into me. In the background, I heard Jess making herself cum too.

After catching our breaths I heard Jess say "Nick, do you mind sleeping in your room tonight? Trent and I have a lot to talk about."

Jessica went into the bathroom to change. I was still lying in bed, naked, with smeared makeup, my blonde wig all frazzled, and my cum all over. I was staring up at the ceiling deep in thought.

Jessica came out wearing a cute light blue babydoll nightie with some wet wipes in her hand and sat down on the bed.

"Here," she said, handing me the wipes. "Clean yourself off and let's talk."

I wiped myself clean of the sticky stuff and gave Jess a confused look.

"Sooooooo," Jess said, "My hot husband loves cock and wants a nice pair of boobs."

"Come on Jess," I said. "I just said that in the moment because of all the pleasure."

"So you did enjoy it?" Jess asked. "Well of course you did. By my count this is the second time you came just from being fucked in the ass. You didn't even try to grab your dick and play with it."

"I don't know what you want me to say," I replied. "I'm so confused."

"Do you prefer being the girl?" she asked.

"Do I have to pick one or the other forever, or just for this weekend?" he asked.

Jess leans in and hugged me tight. "Baby, it can be whatever you want it to be."

"Well I know I love you, but I am also loving this right now," I said.

"How do you want to handle the rest of this weekend?" she asked. "Tomorrow is his last full day with us and he leaves on Monday around Noon."

"I have to think. Are you okay with me doing this?" I asked.

"Yes."

"But why?" I asked. "Don't you want your hot husband back?"

"Sounds like you need to do this. You need to have these experiences. I don't want to be the reason you don't get the chance to find out what it takes for you to be happy. Let's see how tomorrow goes and we'll take it from there. Why don't you get ready for bed? It's getting late anyway. I'll go talk to Nick. Decide if you want to join us as Trent or the hot blonde we created. If you want to keep this up, think about what you'd like to do with him tomorrow. Then we'll see if he can stay a little longer so you can keep experimenting. Come in when you're ready," Jess said.

I pretty much decided the second she left the room that I wanted to keep going. I checked myself in the mirror and did some touchups. Looking through Jess' side of the closet I saw a black and pink babydoll nightie with a matching thong that I bought for her. When I saw it at Victoria's Secret I knew she would look smokin' hot in it. Little did I know I would be wearing it one day. I pulled the nightie over my head and stepped into the thong. I got a little tingle in my dick as the back settled into my crack. My body was giving me a signal that I made the right choice.

I walked into the guestroom and heard Nick say, "Aaaannnd we have our answer!"

"Ok Baby," Jess said. "We see you've made your decision. What are your thoughts on tomorrow?"

"I was thinking," I said, "Why don't we all go out to Sunday brunch?"

"I have a better idea," she replied, "Why don't the two of you go on a Brunch Date alone and then later I'll take my BFF out to dinner. That way you can experience what it's like to be on a date with a man and then you can be alone to think while we go out." She looked at Nick and continued, "It that ok with you?"

"Sure, sounds fun!" He said.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up alone to a note from Jessica

"Good Morning, Baby. I hope you're excited for your big date. I thought you should try getting ready yourself. Help yourself to anything in my closet, makeup table and jewelry box. I'll be in the kitchen. Just holler if you need any help. XOXO!"

I looked through her closet and found perfect little yellow sundress for brunch.

Then I checked out her underwear drawers and chose a black lace thong with a matching bra. I did my best to copy her makeup technique and put my wig on before walking into the kitchen. They seemed to be impressed with my look and Nick was ready to go. We decided my girl name should be Bella because it means Beautiful in Italian.

Nick and I had a very nice brunch together. No one even thought I was a man wearing a dress, in fact several people called me Miss. I had fit right in. On the way back I wanted to thank Nick for a wonderful time. I thought since I was in full experimentation mode that I would try another first. I surprised him when I reached over to rub his crotch. He gave me a look but I kept going. When I felt him start to grow, I unzipped his fly and grabbed his now rock hard cock and started to stroke it. He lifted the center armrest and put his hand on the back of my head. I knew he was into it and I started kissing the tip of his dick. He ran his hand through my hair as I gave a slow lick and then a longer one and started to stroke him with my hand. I stopped for a second to notice my pink nails and thought about how far I'd come in just a few days. Any regrets I had were gone and I put as much in my mouth as I could. He let out an "Oh Bella!" I was bobbing up and down while circling my tongue over the head and sucking, trying to copy blowjobs I've received in the past. I felt his dick start to fill my mouth even more and I knew what that meant. I sucked as hard as I could until his first shot of cum sprayed against the roof of my mouth. I did my best to swallow but he kept spurting out more. With this being the first time I gave a blowjob to completion, I wasn't sure what to do when I couldn't swallow anymore. He was cumming so much that it was starting to come out of my mouth. When I finally lifted my mouth off of him I couldn't think of anything else but to use my finger to scoop the cum on the side of my lips into my mouth. I saw a little bit of cum left on his dick and licked it off, deciding I might as well do a complete job.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
371 Followers