Becoming Bella - A Backstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmm..." I said, thinking, "I think I kinda like the plug. I feel naughty knowing it's keeping your load inside of me."

"And the cage?" He asked.

"Let's give it a try, if the orgasms are better than the one I just had, I'll be a very happy Bella!" I said, "But if I ever decide I want you to take it off you will, right?"

"Absolutely sweetie," he said, "There's nothing forced in our relationship. Anytime you say stop, we can stop. So you'll wear the butt plug all the time, unless you're in the bathroom of course, and you'll keep the cock cage on? Deal?"

"Deal," I said.

"Do you mind if I take you home?" He asked, "I have an early morning."

"Sure," I said, "Can I at least take a look at the cage?"

"Wait til you get home," he said, "Let it be a surprise."

I saw my bra on the floor and put in my purse, going braless for a short car ride home was fine. I felt the familiar feeling of the butt plug shifting as I walked to the car and then a little pressure as I sat down. Steve hit a couple bumps on the way which made me gasp and made him laugh. We reached my house and he gave me a big kiss goodnight at the door.

I walked in to see Jess in the family room watching TV.

"Did you have fun?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said, "It was really fun. But Jess, something happened."

"What?" she asked, "Did he hurt you?"

"No," I said, "Nothing like that. Can I show you?"

"Of course," she said.

I pointed to my zipper and she undid me. I lowered my dress noticing there was a

cumstain on the bottom hem. I felt weird that I didn't know who's cum it was, but I would have to worry about that later.

Jess looked me up and down and said, "Braless on your first night with boobs, bold strategy!" as she giggled. Then she looked down to my panties to see a color showing through the white thong. "What is that? What's that pink thing?"

I pulled down my panties all the way and said, "Jess...He...He...caged me and plugged me." I looked down to see my hot pink cock cage for the first time and I turned around and bent forward to show Jess the plug which obviously I couldn't see.

"Oh My God!" She said, "He must have gotten a set, your plug has a hot pink jewel at the end that matches the cage! You agreed to this???"

"Sorta," I said.

"What do you mean sorta?" She asked, "It's a Yes / No question."

"He put the plug in me and locked my dick first and then we talked about it," I said,

"After our discussion, I agreed to wear the plug and cage all the time as long as he agreed to let me stop if I said so. He said he didn't want to force me to do anything."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked one last time.

"The plug is already in and the cage is already on so I might as well try," I said. "I may wake up tomorrow and change my mind. Since I'm experimenting, why not?"

Jess came over and kissed me on the cheek and said "Looks like my little Bella is on her way to becoming a full blown slut!"

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to a text from Steve, "Good morning sweetheart, how are you today?"

B: "Good, I'm just waking up."

S: "Everything still in place?"

B: "Yes, that's what we agreed to."

S: "I was thinking, why don't you spend the weekend with me and we can test out

my theory?"

B: "But that's 3 days away?"

S: "Yeah, by then you'll be so horny I'll be able to make you cum over and over!"

B: "Really?"

S: "Do you trust me?"

B: "Of course."

S: "Then I'll see you Saturday."

SATURDAY MORNING

I packed a bag and drove to Steve's house. He was right, I was ready to explode.

For the entire 3 days anytime I would think of sex my dick would try to get hard but the cage prevented it. It didn't help that he was texting me all the time telling me what he was going to do to me this weekend.

"I'm gonna fuck you so many times this weekend we might set a Guiness World Record!"

"I'm gonna shoot so much cum into you that you might get pregnant!"

"That tiny pink cage is gonna make you cum so hard inside that I'll make you pass out!"

"After this weekend you'll be mine forever!"

I read these over and over plus the dozens of others. I even moved my plug in and out of my ass to try to cum but I couldn't reach the right spot. The only way I was gonna cum was with Steve's dick in my ass and the day was finally here.

I pulled up to Steve's house and rang the bell with my overnight bag. He kissed me and said I might as well leave the bag in the car because we were going to spend the entire weekend naked. I was so horny that I would agree to anything. I pulled my dress over my head and took off my bra and panties, leaving them in the entryway. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bedroom. I took off his clothes and pushed him back on the bed. I reached behind me and grabbed the jewel of my plug and pulled it out. I lined myself up and took his cock all the way inside me with one deep plunge. The whole time I was riding him he had his hands behind his head just watching the show. I was so horny and backed up that I started to shake and get goosebumps like I was cumming. I looked down at the little pink cage and nothing came out. I kept riding and riding as I was exploding inside myself.

"What's happening to me?" I asked him.

"That's what I was telling you about," he said, "That's how you're going to cum from now on. Do you like it?"

"Hooooly Shiiiitttt!," I said, "It's fucking amazing!"

"Good because it's my turn!" He said.

He put his arms around me and rolled us over without leaving me. He began to pound me with all his might and within a minute I was cumming again. I was screaming his name and he was kissing me and muffling my screams. When the feeling finally stopped he pulled out and flipped me into doggy. This is the position he was able to fuck me the hardest and ram into my prostate the hardest. It took a little longer this time, but he had me screaming in orgasm again. I looked down and saw a tiny bit of cum dribbling out of the pink cage. Then he let out a scream of his own and filled me with his semen. He pulled out and stuck my plug back inside of me.

We were lying on the bed next to each other and he said "Three."

"Three?" I asked.

"I made you cum three times before I came once," he said, "I bet you didn't believe me that you could have multiple orgasms."

"I wasn't really counting, but whatever the number, it was worth it!" I said.

"That was nothing," he said, "We have all weekend. I plan on going for double that!"

"I can't wait!!!" I said.

I lost track of how many times we fucked that weekend. If I had to guess it was more than a dozen. He had shot so much cum inside me that I wouldn't doubt it if the doctor told me I was pregnant. We did it in every position we could think of. We fucked in every room of his house and in the shower a couple of times. During the grand finale Sunday night he fucked me so hard that I passed out, making good on one of his text promises. When I came to he just said "Six! I win!"

"Nope, I won!!!" I said.

TWO MONTHS LATER

The next two months went by fast. I was seeing Steve between 3 and 4 times a week. I was starting to get used to the plug and the cage. I didn't really notice them for most of the day. Another benefit to the cage was it helped me with my panties. There was no chance of a surprise bulge and I always looked like I had a flat front. I think I wore everything in my closet during that time. Sex with Steve was amazing. Almost every time I was having multiple orgasms like a woman. One night I was having dinner with Jess when something big happened.

"I went to the doctor today and I have some news," Jess said.

"Oh no," I said, "Are you ok?"

"It's good news," she said, "I'm pregnant!"

"No way" I said, "That's awesome! Wait...who's...?"

"Who's what?" she asked.

"Who's the father?" I asked.

"I'm not positive," Jess said, "But the doctor puts the date of conception at the time

Nick was here."

"I don't think had sex while he was here, right?" I asked.

"Nope," she said, "But it's not an exact science. He said we can do a blood test to confirm maternity in Six Weeks."

I paused for a minute to collect my thoughts and "Don't worry about a test," I said,

"Look at me, How can I be a father? Not to toot my own horn, but I've become a hot blonde. How can I be a Dad?"

"Oh sweetie don't think that way," she said, "And while I appreciate everything you're saying, I need to know."

"Ok," I said, "But I'm sure it's Nick's, and no matter what the test says I think he should be the one to raise the baby with you."

"That's sweet of you to say," she said, "But you will always be a part of my life and I'll make the choice once I have more information."

"Ok," I said, "I'm happy to go with you to get the test. Speaking of doctors, I have my follow up with the surgeon tomorrow and I was hoping you would come with me."

"Of course!" she said, "Have you made a decision?"

"I think I'm gonna go for it!" I said, "While these been nice to look at, I want to feel what a woman feels when her nipples are touched."

"Did you discuss it with Steve?" she asked.

"He said it was my decision," I replied, "But I can tell he's anxious to play with real ones!"

DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT

Jess and I went to see the surgeon and I told him I was ready to have the operation. He was happy to hear that I enjoyed the lifelike forms and explained that I was in good hands. The only problem was he didn't have an opening to do the surgery for two months. He asked if that was ok and since Jess and I knew he was the best, I agreed. He asked me if I wanted to keep the breast forms until then and I said of course. He reapplied the glue and we scheduled my surgery. He reconfirmed that I still wanted the same size. I told him I would be thrilled if Jess and I were boob twins! We all laughed and he said no problem.

A FEW DAYS BEFORE SURGERY

The next two months went by as fast as the last. I was spending even more time with Steve and had started to keep things at his house. He never questioned why I didn't work and I never let on that I had money. I wanted him to like me for me and not my money. I was happy he liked his job and didn't mind that it stressed him out from time to time. My surgery date was approaching and we were both getting excited. I knew I would need my rest the night before the surgery so we scheduled a date for two nights before.

We went out for a nice dinner and as usual I blew him in the car on the way to the restaurant. Most of the discussion was about how I was excited to be taking the next step and he was excited to finally be able to play with my real boobs. Then I told him the part I was dreading.

"Babe," I started, "I hate to tell you this, but there's at least a 2 week recovery time where I have to avoid any strenuous activities and the doctor made it a point to say no sex."

"That makes sense," he said, "Of course you need time to recover after surgery."

"I'm so relieved you said that," I said, "We've been having such amazing sex and having it so often, I didn't know how you would react to a 2 week break."

"Sweetheart, I'm your man and you're my woman and I...I love you!" he said for the first time.

"You know I love you too, right?!" I said.

"I do now!" He said and kissed me.

"Remember that long weekend we had when we first started dating?" he asked.

"How could I forget!" I replied.

"If you remember we had that incredible time where you came six times and passed out, and that was after just a 3 day hiatus. Imagine how great it will be after

a 2 week break!" He said.

"Mmmmmm," I replied.

"And I'll make you a deal," he said, "Since you can't have sex, I won't even jerkoff for the two weeks. We'll both be so horny that we'll have an insane sex marathon!"

"That's a great idea!" I said, "Maybe I should get you a cage!" as I laughed hysterically.

"You're gonna pay for that joke tonight," he said while laughing, "I'm going to try to break our record of six times and have you all riled up and begging for more!"

"Let's get out of here!" I said.

We rushed back to his house and went right to the bedroom. We were both naked in a flash and he was fucking me doggy style. For the first time in our relationship he started to spank me as he was pounding me. I guess that's what he meant about getting me back for my joke at dinner, but the joke was on him, I fucking loved it! In fact I had my first orgasm as he was spanking me. We switched into missionary and then I rode him. As promised we broke our record and I came for the seventh time as he blasted me with his seed. It was a great last night and he told me how excited he was for me to be back here in two weeks.

BREAST IMPLANTS

When I came to from the anesthesia the doctor said everything went perfectly. I was wrapped tightly and he told me that I had to sit in recovery for 2 hours before I went home. He told me I had visitors and Jess and Steve walked in. They both gave me a kiss on the cheek and were careful not to disturb anything in the room. Steve asked the doctor when we could see his handiwork and he told us to come back in 48 hours and he'd unveil them.

I went home and spend the next 2 days in pain, mostly in my bed. Jess brought all of my meals to me and Steve showed up with flowers and watched TV with me in my room. The three of us went back to the doctor together and he unwrapped the bandages to reveal my beautiful new breasts. It's been a while since I've seen hers, but I'm pretty sure they were identical to Jess'. He had done an amazing job.

"Looks like we're twins now Jess!" I said.

"I don't know," she said, "I think mine are still better!" she said and laughed.

"I'm not sure Jess," Steve said, "Bella's are pretty spectacular."

"Oh really," Jess said, lifting her shirt and taking off her bra, "You're the expert doc!"

He looked at us both, and said, "Damn I'm good!" And he laughed, "They are basically identical! Oh and congratulations Jess," commenting on her tiny baby bump. "Is it your husband's?" he asked, trying not to be awkward.

"Thanks Doc," she said, "And No, it's my best friend's, I just found out."

"Thank God for that," I said, trying to lighten the mood, "Can you picture me being a Dad with these bazoombas?"

"Oh Bella, you'd be a great parent," Jess said.

Steve rubbed my stomach slowly and said, "Maybe someday!"

Everyone laughed and the doctor gave me the special post op bra that I had to wear. Jess and I got dressed and we drove home.

TWO WEEKS LATER

I spent the next two weeks at home recovering. I took a few walks around the block, but that was the extent of my activities. Jess made all my meals and took care of me while Steve popped in an out to spend some time with me. Finally the day had come to remove the special bra and get my life back to normal. Jess helped me remove the bra and take a shower. The feeling of washing my new breasts was great and I couldn't wait to see what other feelings I would experience. I dried myself off and was standing naked in my bedroom when Jess had an idea.

"Stand still for a second so I can take a picture," she said. She took it and I saw her typing.

"Who are you sending that to?" I asked.

"I figured I'd have some fun with Nick since they look so much like mine!" she said.

"There's no way he won't realize they're different," I replied.

"I'm sure he's gonna want to see them in real life anyway," she said, "Why not give

him a tease?"

"You really think he'll want to?" I said, "But more importantly have you told him yet?"

"I was waiting for the right time, I don't want him to freak out," she said.

"He really needs to know," I said, "Maybe you should tell him now."

She sends the picture of my breasts and we wait for a reply. She starts laughing and shows me her phone. "See, I was right!" she said and started a text conversation:

N: "Jess, you can't send me pictures like this at work!"

J: "Why, don't you like them?"

N: "You know I love your boobs! I wish they were in my mouth right now!"

J: "They're not mine!"

N: "Bella???"

J: "Yep, she just had them done. We went together and she told the doctor she wanted them to look exactly like mine!"

"Ok Jess, you had you're fun," I said, "But you really need to tell him he's gonna be a father!"

She typed as I looked on:

J: "Yep, and there's one more surprise..." And she sent a picture of her baby bump.

N: "No way! Is it?"

J: "All you babe!"

N: "This is how you tell me, over text? OK then, it's my turn..."

A few seconds go by and he sent a picture of a huge diamond engagement ring. We both looked at each other and she called him on speaker.

"This is how you ask me?!" Jess said.

Nick replied, "You told me you were pregnant with our baby over text, so why can't I propose the same way? And you haven't answered my question."

"You haven't asked me anything yet," she said, "I just got a picture of the most beautiful ring I've ever seen."

Nick proposed, "Jessica, My best friend, the love of my life, the mother of my child, Will You Marry Me?!"

"Of course, Yes!" she said, "Now get your ass out here and do it properly! How did you have a ring ready for me anyway?"

"I bought it the first day I came back and I've been waiting for the right time," he said, "Is that what you want? You want me to move out there?"

"No," she said sarcastically, "I want to move in with you in your tiny apartment in New York and raise our baby instead of living in my beautiful house."

She took him off speaker and walked out of the room to continue her conversation. Getting dressed I couldn't believe how good the feel of the lace of my bra encasing my new breasts for the first time. I finished getting ready and met Jess in the kitchen.

"Sounds like congratulations are in order," I said, while kissing her on the cheek.

"Thanks," she said, "I never thought I would be engaged and married at the same time."

"About that," I said, "It sounds like he's going to move in here, right?"

"Yeah," she said, "I guess it's time to have that conversation."

"I know we talked about getting divorced and me moving out, but it hasn't come up since," I said.

"The way things have been I assumed we both knew that's where we were headed," she said, "When I told you I was pregnant you said Nick should raise the baby with me."

"You're right Jess," I said, "When we bought this house together I just never thought I would have to worry about moving out."

"What about moving in with Steve?" She said. "You pretty much live there already."

"He's hinted at it," I replied, "But hasn't officially asked."

"Well my sweet Bella," she started, "I think you need to make him ask. We're getting a divorce so I can marry Nick and raise our baby in this house."

"I know, my dear Jessica," I replied, "We'll figure this out so you guys can be happy."

"Thank you," she said, "And no matter what I still love you."

"I love you too!" I said and we kissed each other.

NIGHT WITH STEVE

Night came quickly and it was time to go over to Steve's. We were both so horny that we decided to order in and stay at the house. I hadn't really worn clothes other than pajamas in the last four weeks so I was excited to put on a real outfit. I picked out the sexiest lingerie I could find. A hot pink pushup bra that made my new 38DDs look even bigger, a tiny pink g-string, with a matching garter belt and pink stockings completed my outfit. Looking in the mirror I laughed as my cage was almost the same color as my panties, almost camouflaging it and I could feel the string in my crack barely covering the jewel on my plug. I decided to pick a classy black dress where the skirt almost reached my ankles and a pair of 5" pink heels. It was my way of trying to fake him out a bit so that when he saw what was underneath he would be surprised.