Becoming His Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

"You're such a tease!" He moaned as I toyed with his cock with my tongue.

"Fuck my mouth then!" I all but dared him.

Grabbing his hip with my left hand, I pulled him into me, guiding him to thrust his cock into my mouth. Finally understanding what I wanted, he began slowly fucking my face, allowing me to tease my neglected nipples as he did. His pace gradually quickened until he pinned my head to the wall behind me with his furious thrusts.

"OH fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK!" He chanted over and over.

His cock swelled in my mouth, I could feel the underside fill with cum as my tongue slithered across it. He pushed into my mouth one more time, until my nose was pressed against his pubic bone, then grunted one last time before the torrent of cum surged into my throat. Then it struck me, he'd unleashed 4 good spurts but hadn't stopped yet! Backing off he dumped three more spurts into my mouth, before giving any sign he was getting close to done. I orgasmed while milking his cock dry with my mouth and hand.

"I think you got it all!" he started to back away pulling his almost completely soft cock from my mouth.

"There was certainly enough of it!" I replied slowly standing. "I may not even need breakfast tomorrow!"

Straightening myself up, I readjusted my top and skirt wishing I'd brought my small clutch with me so I could check my make-up before going back inside. Thankfully the bathroom wasn't too far, although it was on the opposite side of the dance floor.

"Can I see you again?" He asked as I tried to feel how my hair was after getting pressed against the brick wall.

"Maybe," I replied coyly, "I'm actually here with someone."

"You mean the guy at the bar?" He had a panicked look about him at this point.

"It's okay," I said trying to calm him, "he just said you couldn't fuck my pussy, not my mouth."

"Are you uh," I waited for him to continue, refusing to let him off the hook, "a pro? Do I owe you money?"

"No sweetie," I replied giving him a kiss on the cheek, "if you did I'd have made you pay up front!"

Before he could respond I headed through the door back into the bar. Steve was in his spot on the stage. He eyed me up and down then stuck his tongue in his cheek a couple times. I responded by wiping the sides of my mouth with my index finger and thumb then proceeded to the ladies room. My make-up needed a bit of help but my bag was at Jimmy's so that was out. I adjusted my lipstick and hair as best I could before heading back to Jimmy who had another drink waiting for me.

"Apparently," I said taking a long sip of my drink, "he thought I was a hooker!"

"Did he pay you?" Jimmy asked with a smirk.

"No," I replied sliding onto the stool, "but he asked if he should, I told him I was with you."

"Well that explains why he left!" Jimmy laughed at the fact that he'd just been elevated to pimp status and scared the guy off without moving.

Steve's band took a break, he made his way over to us, where Jimmy had a beer waiting for him. Steve's right hand picked up the beer, after taking a drink his arm went behind my chair while his left hand went between my legs. Uncrossing my legs I tried to turn myself to face the bar a little but Steve stopped me. His fingers found my clit, after a few seconds of him massaging it I no longer cared who could see what.

"Did you make a new friend tonight?" Steve asked before taking another drink of his beer.

"I did," I responded trying to move my hips in time with his finger, "he was yummy!"

"He also thought she was a hooker!" Jimmy added with a laugh.

"Oh, did you get paid slut?" Steve asked still manipulating pussy with his fingers. I could only shake my head no as I was so close to orgasm yet again.

There were people all around us, the bar was packed, surely someone was watching me as my orgasm neared. I didn't care. I'd cum easily half a dozen times since I'd left work and I was still ready for another.

"Well that's no fun," Steve said pulling his hand away leaving me humping the air, "your mouth is definitely worth cash!"

"That wasn't fair!" I mewled leaving my legs spread just in case he changed his mind.

"Yeah, but you're so much fun when you're this horny!" Steve chuckled drinking more of his beer. "Time to get back," he said finishing his beer, "by the way, our singer thinks your fucking hot!"

"Maybe he'll let me cum!" I said reluctantly closing my legs while winking at Steve.

"Maybe," Steve leaned in close, whispering in my ear then giving it a lick, "or maybe I'm just gonna make you squirt later like you did the other night!"

The chill that rocketed down my spine was undeniable. Steve walked back toward the stage with a gleam in his eye. The rest of the evening was fairly tame, I managed to get on the dance floor a few more times and grind against a few cocks or have my ass groped but no more trips outside happened. I did manage to flash the band a boob or two at least once while Jimmy made sure I had plenty to drink. After closing we waited for Steve at the bar as Jimmy said he was giving him a ride home. I didn't think anything of it, of course my brain had been overruled by the rest of me since before we'd left his apartment.

"You two ready?" Steve said walking up to us.

"Yup," Jimmy said taking my hand to help me out of the chair, "we are!"

Walking out into the cool night air, we headed to Jimmy's 4 door truck. I wondered if I would sit in the back by myself or if they would sit me in between them in the front seat! I liked the idea of having both of their hands on me.

"Why don't you hop in the back." Jimmy said much to my disappointment.

We were on the passenger side of his truck, with Steve holding the door for me, I climbed into the back seat. Much to my shock Steve was following me into the back seat! The door was barely closed behind him as Steve descended on me. After some fumbling I ended up on his lap facing him, with my knees on the seat on either side of him. My tiny skirt was now around my waist and blouse was on the floor before Jimmy even pulled the truck forward. Steve's hands and mouth were everywhere, he slid fingers inside me, then wiped my wetness on my nipples for him and I to lick off together.

"That feels like a mighty big plug in your magnificent ass!" He groaned in my ear as he tugged on the base.

"It's been keeping me horny all night!" Came my husky reply.

I was racing toward another orgasm when Jimmy announced we'd arrived at their place. Until Jimmy opened the door I was more than prepared to have Steve fuck me in the back seat of the truck.

"Don't worry," Jimmy said as I reached for my blouse but was pulled away, "you don't need that anymore tonight."

I didn't fight him on it. It was after 2 AM, walking to his apartment with half my boobs exposed was no big deal. Only it wasn't just that, I also was told not to pull my skirt back in place! We made the long walk to Jimmy's apartment with me exposed to the night air. Steve even took a couple pictures along the way to record my slut walk of shame. Thankfully we entered the building then the apartment, while I expected them both to take full advantage at my limited clothing and exposed erogenous areas Jimmy instead took me to the bathroom. He had me lean forward with my hands on the bathroom vanity, looking at me in the mirror, as his hands glided over my bare ass and hips.

"You were such a filthy slut tonight," he whispered, "do you even know the name of the guy you sucked off?" I shook my head no feeling his hand gripping the base of the plug. "And if he'd have brought a friend outside with him?" He slowly pulled at the base of the plug as he spoke. "Just relax," he said softly, "and think about the fact you'd have sucked off two strangers tonight if you had the chance!"

The bulb stretched my ass, taking everything I had in me to keep from tensing. I let out a slight whimper as I felt the fattest part of the plug slip out of my body then wondered how stretched out my asshole was as a result of the hours spent with that inside me. Jimmy was right, it had been out only a couple seconds and I wanted something back inside me again!

"Need to pee?" He asked tossing the plug into the sink.

"I do." I replied somewhat embarrassed. He looked at me as if to ask what I was waiting for. "With you in here?" I asked kind of shocked.

"You really think you have any modesty left?" He chided. "Dozens of guys looked up your skirt," he said sliding his hand over my pussy, "or checked out your tits tonight. Steve rubbed your clit in a crowded bar, and you can't pee with company?"

"I guess you have a point." I consented.

While he was right it was awkward sitting on the toilet with him only a couple feet away. My bladder finally got over its shyness. His bladder was less shy, after I wiped and flushed he had me clean the plug in the sink while I emptied his bladder. It was oddly mesmerizing watching his fire hose of a cock let out its clear stream. When he was done, he washed his hands then led me out to the living room so Steve could use the bathroom.

"Holy shit!" Steve said reemerging from the bathroom, "You had this thing in your ass all night?" I blushed in response. "No fucking wonder!"

He laughed as he closed the bathroom door. Jimmy led me to the couch, pushing the skirt that was still bunched around my waist down my body to my thighs. I pulled off his T-shirt before tugging at his belt and jeans.

"Horny slut?" He smirked as I fought to free his glorious cock!

"You were right," I replied finally opening his jeans, "I need to feel full again and you're the one who can do it!"

Pushing him onto the couch, I quickly straddled his lap, gripping his cock in my right hand while bracing myself on the back of the couch with my left. I was still soaked, but not as much as earlier, it didn't take too long to get him all the way inside me though. His hands held my hips, keeping me fully impaled on his massive shaft.

"Thing is slut," he said with a gleam in his eyes, "you aren't quite full enough yet."

"I've been looking forward to fucking this magnificent ass!" Steve said from behind me.

The pressure against my ass was scary but also welcome. Jimmy was right, my ass did feel empty after having the plug in for all those hours, but now I was about to have two large cocks inside my relatively small body. Because I'd had the plug in for so long my ass offered little resistance. Steve's lubed head popped inside me. With a couple slow thrusts Steve was now buried inside me as well. I couldn't form words, couldn't think, couldn't anything other than savor the feeling of being cock-ful!

"Don't pass out!" Steve said almost mockingly from behind me.

I wanted to respond, but then they started fucking me. First they fucked me both at the same time, both pulling out and thrusting into me in one motion. Then they both stopped forcing me to work to lift myself off them before impaling myself on their magnificent manhood. I finally managed to say something.

"FUCK!" I screamed as a hard orgasm ripped through me like a tidal wave.

I collapsed onto Jimmy, unable to take myself off his cock, at which point Steve thrust into me hard and fast. He gripped my hair with both hands pulling me into both of them.

"You fucking slut!" He hissed from behind me, "I wanna see you squirt!"

"Don't, don't, DON'T STOP!" I finally let out.

My fingernails dug into Jimmy's shoulders as Steve pounded my ass relentlessly. He was surely fucking me to a massive orgasm, I could feel it building in my fingertips and toes as he pounded me. It hit my pussy like a lightning bolt, I half screamed, half grunted a torrent of words as my pussy erupted. Steve's cock started to empty into my ass, sending yet another shockwave through my body. I was just starting to wind down as Jimmy's cock exploded, shooting wad after wad of white hot cum inside me.

"HOLY GEEZUSS!!" I bellowed as bodily fluid coursed in and out of my body.

My body and mind were in revolt, I needed to move but couldn't. I needed to get off their cocks but couldn't bring myself to do it. I tried to move but stopped myself. I could feel goosebumps all over my body as a chill enveloped me. Steve's cock slid out of my ass, my hand immediately went behind me to try to keep as much of his cum from seeping out. Still in a fog and unable to decide what I needed or even wanted to do as far as moving, I stayed where I was feeling Jimmy slowly softening inside me.

"Here you go slut," Steve said pushing his cock into my mouth, "your mouth looks lonely."

His cock tasted of lube and cum. I didn't care that it had just been in my ass, it was in my mouth and I wanted to suck it. It felt so very wicked and slutty to have a cock that had just been in my ass end up in my mouth, but also so very natural. I was their slut, and this was what sluts did! It honestly didn't matter where his cock had been, it only mattered that it was in front of me! Steve pulled his cock from my mouth, then he and Jimmy helped me off Jimmy's lap and onto my knees between his legs. Another cock to clean! Steve pulled my hips, bringing me up on all fours. I could feel cum seeping from both holes now and slipped my right hand between my legs to keep it from going too far while I licked and sucked Jimmy's cock and balls clean. I could feel exhaustion consuming me but I couldn't stop just yet, I needed to finish with his cock half hoping he'd get hard again and fuck my mouth!

"Enjoying that slut?" Jimmy asked dripping of confidence.

"Yes!" I replied before licking my way up his shaft one more time.

"And to think," he said pushing me back to my knees, "you were such a good little girl before, and now you're a dirty slut!" I shook at his words, being called a dirty slut felt like more of a compliment now. Steve's hand swept from my pussy back and up between my butt cheeks. "How does it feel to be so uncontrollably cock hungry?"

Before I could answer Steve's cum covered hand was in front of my mouth, I greedily took his fingers into my mouth tasting him, Jimmy and the lube left seeping from my body. For whatever reason I couldn't get enough of it! When Steve pulled his now clean hand away I started to lick my right hand clean, which also had the mixture of Steve, Jimmy and lube on it.

"Remember that fat guy from the toy store," he leaned forward as he spoke staring into my eyes as he did, "the guy you looked at with disgust?" I nodded in response. "If he were here you'd take his cock anywhere he wanted wouldn't you?" I nodded again. "Maybe tomorrow we'll go back and put that theory to the test."

"Yes sir!" I replied licking my palm clean. "Just as long as you still fuck me!"

"Don't you worry about that," Jimmy said leaning back putting his arms on the back of the couch, "I still haven't had that ass yet!" I trembled at the idea of having his beast of a cock in my ass. "Go clean up," he said smiling at my reaction, "time for bed."

I suddenly realized how exhausted I was as I stood. Walking across the apartment, cum still seeping from my holes, the taste of it in my mouth, wearing thigh high boots and a leather corset, I felt every bit the slut they called me. Cleaning up, I removed the corset but left the boots on. Women in pornos and magazines left their shoes on while naked, why shouldn't I? The look on Jimmy's face signaled his approval. Steve walked toward me, his jeans now pulled up, as he got near he slipped a hand around my waist and another into my hair.

"I'll see you in the morning." He said gripping my hair to turn my head so he could kiss my neck while grabbing my ass.

"Rest up," I whispered in his ear while massaging his crotch, "I'm going to need more of this soon!"

By the time Steve released me Jimmy was already heading into his room. I followed quickly behind watching him set the clothes he'd worn aside.

"Gonna wear those to bed too?" He said as he climbed under the covers.

"I wasn't planning on it," I replied with a smirk, "I didn't think you'd want to get poked with a heel in your sleep."

Removing the boots and socks, I collapsed into bed next to him. Jimmy was kind enough to cover me up as he slid tightly behind me spooning me. With the exception of having to get up to empty my bladder a couple times I slept like the dead until I could see the sun around the lowered shade. My mind was all of a sudden awake and alert as what I'd done the previous night raced into my head. I could still feel Steve inside me, not just him but his cum as well. There was some shame in what I'd done, but my body overruled any embarrassment of how I acted or what had happened the previous night. It probably didn't help that Jimmy's hard cock was pressed into my back. I shuddered as I remembered Steve saying he wanted to do it again soon! I was already sure they would both be fucking me at the same time today! Biting my lip to keep from moaning too loudly, I squeezed my legs tightly thinking of them both fucking me again! A slut has needs after all!

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers
12